PDA

View Full Version : Reflection Discussion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Kaze
01-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Reflections. Images on a shimmering surface. Echoes of the past. Glimpses into the future. A shining face. A disheartened frown. Walls that hold curses and magic behind them. A reason to go on, a reason to stop.

If you look onto the surface of the water or into a mirror, you will likely gaze upon a familiar face. You may see faults in that face, beauty, or just feel indifferent to it. However, others may look into the image and find fresh scars, nasty reminders of their wrecked pasts. Some may find their faces aging and preparing itself for its appearance in the forthcoming years. Others see simple failure, and still others pure joy.

What do you see in your reflection?

Lately, many Pokémon have begun to ask themselves that. Previously, they have rebelled against their trainers, following their leaders to search for a safe haven. Humans have trailed after them, but as they stopped, new threats lurked behind every corner and in every shadow. The trainers have fallen back, but hostile members of the Pokémon’s own species have turned against them.

They have to keep moving.

Several still bear the scars of battle, healing wounds originally inflicted by those Pokémon loyal to the human trainers. They see these marks every time they dip their heads for a drink. They have changed outwardly and inwardly, too. They are looked at different. They are judged by past events. These Pokémon must look past all of that, what they see and what others see, and press on to paradise.

Just how far away is it?

How many mirrors will they have to pass by to get there?

xXxXxXx

Reflection is an RPG in which you can roleplay one of several Pokémon who are escaping from their rebellion against the trainers. Some may be cynical and want to give up, while others will be hopeful and look toward the human-free paradise that they’re sure is ahead of them. The ultimate goal of every creature is to find that place at the end of their journey.

Many different complications and conflicts can unfold if the players choose to have some. While most of what will be going on is moving toward this goal, there can be fights amongst the groups, with outsiders, or anything. Most of the RPG is plot-free, allowing the players to choose what will happen next.

Keep in mind that human threats have passed. In the beginning of the RPG, the players may have to make a few introductory posts to get a grasp on the personality of the character they’re roleplaying. As time goes on, with permission a member can bring in an outside threat. Most of these will be wild Pokémon who don’t care for their territory to be intruded. Others may be natural formations that must be moved out of the way or climbed over. It’s up to you.

So, go ahead and join Reflection for the journey of a lifetime. Sign-ups are here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29631). The roleplay is here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29795).

Blue-
01-25-2007, 11:44 PM
Shinko is hugging Nakkura... ^^ I want to know his reaction...

Kaze
01-26-2007, 07:12 PM
Shinko is hugging Nakkura... ^^ I want to know his reaction...

Shinko just appeared in the roleplay, so I won't make her die yet. XD

I was thinking all day about what I was gonna type, but I'll wait until someone else replies, first. ^_^

Blue-
01-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Shinko just appeared in the roleplay, so I won't make her die yet. XD

I was thinking all day about what I was gonna type, but I'll wait until someone else replies, first. ^_^
I'm terribly sick, so I can only stay on for so long. I'd probably post something stupid anyway since my head is in a whirl. >< So I'm not going to post today.

Kaze
01-26-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm terribly sick, so I can only stay on for so long. I'd probably post something stupid anyway since my head is in a whirl. >< So I'm not going to post today.

Aw... I hope that you get better, Snowball.

I'll be absent for most of this weekend; I may be able to stay on longer today and possibly for a short amount of time either tomorrow or Sunday. The reason is that because of my mom's persuasiveness and the Midwest Talent Search, I have to take the SAT on Saturday.

Also, for some random reason, I'm posting in Bookman Old Style. o_O;

Blue-
01-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Aw... I hope that you get better, Snowball.

I'll be absent for most of this weekend; I may be able to stay on longer today and possibly for a short amount of time either tomorrow or Sunday. The reason is that because of my mom's persuasiveness and the Midwest Talent Search, I have to take the SAT on Saturday.

Also, for some random reason, I'm posting in Bookman Old Style. o_O;
Uhh... You posted the same message twice. :P But thanks for your kind words. ^^

Good luck with the SAT! My older sister has to take that test next year. >.< Just study for hours and hours!

Kaze
01-27-2007, 08:27 PM
Uhh... You posted the same message twice. :P But thanks for your kind words. ^^

Good luck with the SAT! My older sister has to take that test next year. >.< Just study for hours and hours!

Ehehe... I fixed that. x_X

I took it; it's not as bad as I thought, even if I'm only in middle school. I didn't study for hours and hours; instead, we went to my mom's boyfriend's firehouse. Firemen obviously like bloody movies. I had to sit through Saw III (though I had my back turned toward the TV and drew, but I peeked every once in a while). It was very disturbing. XD

Yeah... We need TVTMaster and possibly Tyranitar_Trainer to post. What's up with Shinko? ^_^

...Why isn't anyone else posting in this thread? TVTMaster was the one who requested it to be made.

Blue-
01-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Ehehe... I fixed that. x_X

I took it; it's not as bad as I thought, even if I'm only in middle school. I didn't study for hours and hours; instead, we went to my mom's boyfriend's firehouse. Firemen obviously like bloody movies. I had to sit through Saw III (though I had my back turned toward the TV and drew, but I peeked every once in a while). It was very disturbing. XD

Yeah... We need TVTMaster and possibly Tyranitar_Trainer to post. What's up with Shinko? ^_^

...Why isn't anyone else posting in this thread? TVTMaster was the one who requested it to be made.
I don't know she's just dramatic. xD She is realising past memories that she locked inside of her. Sort of like Soap's.

(I seriously think I had to much cough medicine... I'm saying idiotic things.)

Kaze
01-28-2007, 09:18 PM
I don't know she's just dramatic. xD She is realising past memories that she locked inside of her. Sort of like Soap's.

(I seriously think I had to much cough medicine... I'm saying idiotic things.)

Heheh. ^_^ Nakkura, too, but he's too tough to show it.

Who does he remind her of, anyway? Will all be revealed? Is it in her history? XD

Anyway, TVTMaster needs to post, but we've obtained a new member of the RP! Deoxys Trainer!

Blue-
01-28-2007, 11:20 PM
Heheh. ^_^ Nakkura, too, but he's too tough to show it.

Who does he remind her of, anyway? Will all be revealed? Is it in her history? XD

Anyway, TVTMaster needs to post, but we've obtained a new member of the RP! Deoxys Trainer!
Wooters! zD

... She forgot about her home village. I also forgot to mention why she had three scars, but I can add that in later. xP

Kaze
01-30-2007, 09:54 PM
TVTMaster? I know you've been on. >_>

Anyway, we may need to move onto the next destination after leaving Oldenshire Woods (meaning after the conflict between Kyosan/the world is resolved :tongue:). I'm very impatient, I know, but I want to get it moving after we finish up with introductions. ^_^

TVTMaster
01-30-2007, 11:34 PM
Gah! I can't believe I forgot about Reflection! I'll get to posting right away...

Blue-
01-31-2007, 12:29 AM
Gah! I can't believe I forgot about Reflection! I'll get to posting right away...
xD Um... Shinko is only a death machine in battle. Otherwise she's perfectly weak and harmless. Thats why I want Kyosan to fight. xD I can show off my battling machine.

Kaze
01-31-2007, 09:02 PM
xD Um... Shinko is only a death machine in battle. Otherwise she's perfectly weak and harmless. Thats why I want Kyosan to fight. xD I can show off my battling machine.

Yet Kyosan is picking on my precious Nakkurie... There's only allowed to be one tough guy in the roleplay, Tombi. *glares* And that would be my precious Zangoose. :tongue: He was here first.

Yay! I posted, anyway. I probably should've worked harder on that post, but I have homework. >_>

Blue-
02-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Yet Kyosan is picking on my precious Nakkurie... There's only allowed to be one tough guy in the roleplay, Tombi. *glares* And that would be my precious Zangoose. :tongue: He was here first.

Yay! I posted, anyway. I probably should've worked harder on that post, but I have homework. >_>
... >__< I'm going to wait to reply. Remember lazy mode?

Um... who are you going to strangle? Just wondering... eheh.

Kaze
02-02-2007, 12:45 AM
... >__< I'm going to wait to reply. Remember lazy mode?

Um... who are you going to strangle? Just wondering... eheh.

Some random person who is not Kilia or Shinko. He feels that he's going too soft. So, therefore, to boost his bloody confidence he has to strangle somebody! Yay!

Kekekekeh... Nakkurie is popular with the ladies...

Ahem. Anyway, I guess we can move on after the others post about what happened. We need to think of what we'll run across next. Maybe some raging river that the rebel group crossed while they were fighting? I dunno. Give me some suggestions!

Blue-
02-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Some random person who is not Kilia or Shinko. He feels that he's going too soft. So, therefore, to boost his bloody confidence he has to strangle somebody! Yay!

Kekekekeh... Nakkurie is popular with the ladies...

Ahem. Anyway, I guess we can move on after the others post about what happened. We need to think of what we'll run across next. Maybe some raging river that the rebel group crossed while they were fighting? I dunno. Give me some suggestions!
>__< Poor King...

Well, first, we could do something where the main group left before Kilia could start moving, so we have to find a way out ourselves.... Or something.

TVTMaster
02-02-2007, 12:56 AM
I was thinking something along the lines of idiot defectors from the rebel group who try to attack us.

Blue-
02-02-2007, 01:22 AM
I was thinking something along the lines of idiot defectors from the rebel group who try to attack us.
Thats a lot better than my idea. ^^ By the way, Tivit, I'm going to join your RP.

Kaze
02-02-2007, 10:27 AM

That sounds good. >_>

Anyway, after Nakkura kicks their butts, yadayada, then--just kidding. ^_^

I'll join your RP, too, whenever I can post up the form. It may be Sunday. Bwahaha.

TVTMaster
02-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Whoops. I guess Shinko's going to be a Pikachu in three day's time. And Torren suddenly gets replaced with a yellow mouse. I just set off a Weapon of Mass Destruction in the Pikachu Survivor Game. SS got the slow-acting. This'll change things.

...actually, it'll just make it harder for us to reach the keyboard to type out RP posts. :P

Kaze
02-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Whoops. I guess Shinko's going to be a Pikachu in three day's time. And Torren suddenly gets replaced with a yellow mouse. I just set off a Weapon of Mass Destruction in the Pikachu Survivor Game. SS got the slow-acting. This'll change things.

...actually, it'll just make it harder for us to reach the keyboard to type out RP posts. :P

:tongue: Try stacking books or boxes.

Ahem. Anyway, I've posted. Nakkura found something bad in the forest, but we'll deal with that later. First, we catch up to the rebel group. ^_^

Blue-
02-03-2007, 10:09 PM
:tongue: Try stacking books or boxes.

Ahem. Anyway, I've posted. Nakkura found something bad in the forest, but we'll deal with that later. First, we catch up to the rebel group. ^_^
I won't be able to post until later this evening, so would it be alright if you didn't do anything major until then? It's okay if you can't... ^^

Kaze
02-11-2007, 01:04 AM
Nooo! The RP's slowing down!

I've posted, and we'll move on. Nakkura's currently being attacked by a Rentoraa. The Zangoose had it coming though; he's not exactly the most peaceful-looking Pokemon. The group could catch up and try to explain that they aren't enemies of the rebels.

Blue-
02-11-2007, 01:29 AM
Nooo! The RP's slowing down!

I've posted, and we'll move on. Nakkura's currently being attacked by a Rentoraa. The Zangoose had it coming though; he's not exactly the most peaceful-looking Pokemon. The group could catch up and try to explain that they aren't enemies of the rebels.
Yep, Shinko's finally in on the action! Whoot! I purposely waited to post because I didn't want to spam. ^^;

Meshi
02-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Could someone please PM me and tell me where we are, I'm a bit lost because everyone has such long posts, not that I can't post long posts, it's just that peoples fonts are small and I'm really really lost, I don't knwo where all the others are. Please PM me and tell me, please.:*(.

Eveelover12
02-14-2007, 10:10 PM
I also posted this on the RP,

Can someone please tell me what's going on so I can start posting?

Kaze
02-14-2007, 10:17 PM
I'll let you know what's currently going on.

Two Rebel Pokemon (a Mightyena and Rentoraa) had started to attack Nakkura the Zangoose (my character), who was scouting ahead for the group. However, Avaron the Sandshrew (Deathspector's character, who was scouting alongside Nakkura) intercepted to stop the immediate fighting. Kilia the Absol (Tyranitar_Trainer's character, who was injured by a bullet in the shoulder and has a gash on her side) managed to convince them to stop attacking him. An Alakazam named Celeste offered to help Kilia, but I haven't got a reply from Tyranitar_Trainer just yet. Meanwhile, Shen the Larvitar (Deoxys Trainer's character) appeared and was offered to be helped by a Bulbasaur.

At the moment, Nakkura is at a stare-off with Marcuss's Arbok, Inouss. They're all out in the center of the meadow with the forest surrounding it on three sides.

Marcuss
02-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Well the story soÖthe Quick versionÖ the very Quick versionÖ

It was rainingÖ there in Oldenshire Woods

Kilia (Absol) met up with Nakkura (Zangoose), they werenít sure what each other was up to.

Avaron (Sandshrew) was trying to get out off the rain, Torren (Golduck) decided to follow Avaron. Avaron ran into Kilia and Nakkura, Torren thought that Avaron had leaded him in to a trap (and fainted).
Shinko (Bouysel) came running in, and run straight in to Nakkura. She then ran off because she was hugging Nakkura. Avaron started to look after the fainted Golduck.

Kilia ran after Shinko to make sure she was ok, she runs in to Shen (Larvitar). She finds Shinko, and talks quickly (I think? I not to sure cant quit remember).
When this is happen Kyosan (Umbreon) appears and starts a fight with Nakkura.

Shen wonders off (I am not to sure why he did, I canít remember ďSORRYĒ Deoxys Trainer). He runs in to a Human from his past.

Back with the others. Nakkura and Kyosan are about to start, when Kilia jumps in and stops it, but sadly she gets hurt in the possess. Kyosan wonders off.

Shen gets shot by the human. Heís about to get shot again when Kyosan saves him. Kyosan tells him to run and with that Kyosan runs off thinking that Shen is behind him. Shen trips and the Human is about to shoot him for the third time, when Kilia jumps in a get shot instead, Nakkura and Kilia take the human down, but Shen is the one that finals kills the human. Torren wakes up!!! Kilia is badly shot and she has a cut on her leg as well (the human did it).

Shinko, Avaron and Torren come to late to help get rid of the human, but they all help Kilia get better. But she still in a bad shape.

Nakkura runs of to scout ahead, Avaron dos to help him. And that bring uses to current eventsÖ

hope thatís help.

Well hope that helpsÖ yes there bad grammar. But I did as quickly as I could. And my English is badÖ

Kaze if I did some thing wrong please let me know :confused:

Kaze
02-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Everything seemed right. ^_^ I appreciate that you read the whole thing.

Oh, and I'll reply after Tyranitar_Trainer does. She hasn't been on lately, for some reason.

Blue-
02-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Everything seemed right. ^_^ I appreciate that you read the whole thing.

Oh, and I'll reply after Tyranitar_Trainer does. She hasn't been on lately, for some reason.
Ack! I'll post soon, I promise, but because of some spam posts, I'm reluctant to. -_- Please delete all spam posts, it... annoys me. -_-;

Marcuss
02-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Thatís okÖ am Sorry I missed all the detail out of the story, I just hoped I remember it right. It great to read :)
Tyranitar_Trainer, she post this!!! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=662990#post662990) Hope it explains why she hasnít been online.

Kaze
02-14-2007, 11:27 PM
Thatís okÖ am Sorry I missed all the detail out of the story, I just hoped I remember it right. It great to read :)
Tyranitar_Trainer, she post this!!! (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=662990#post662990) How it explains why she hasnít been online.

That was a long time ago, though. I hope that's not the case this time... *sighs*

And if you don't know what to post, just put all that's happened only through Shinko's point of view. She could keep Nakkura from killing Inouss. XD

Blue-
02-15-2007, 12:52 AM
That was a long time ago, though. I hope that's not the case this time... *sighs*

And if you don't know what to post, just put all that's happened only through Shinko's point of view. She could keep Nakkura from killing Inouss. XD
Okay, I'll try to fit a post in, but I'm still busy making belated Valentines. x.x

I hope TT comes back soon...

Deathspector
02-15-2007, 12:38 PM
Lol, Kaze, I think Nakkura has a new admirer; and it's a guy! And he's fifty years old...XD. I'm really random, and my writing gets influenced by what I read. Forgive me if I change my style a lot...

DS

Kaze
02-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Someone needs to post so we can get this moving. TVTMaster hasn't posted in a long time, but as far as my last one goes, _Mimi-Chan_ or Tyranitar_Trainer should probably go ahead. ^_^

Kecleonfan666
02-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Someone needs to post so we can get this moving. TVTMaster hasn't posted in a long time, but as far as my last one goes, _Mimi-Chan_ or Tyranitar_Trainer should probably go ahead. ^_^

Luckily, (I'm here all week! I'm here all week!)>Quote from TV.

Meshi
02-19-2007, 07:39 PM
This RP sure goes pretty fast, and the posts are really long too, they make mine feel.....pathetic and worthless really.....

Kecleonfan666
02-19-2007, 07:41 PM
This RP sure goes pretty fast, and the posts are really long too, they make mine feel.....pathetic and worthless really.....

I'm not AS great as the other members either, but I'm working on it. You should too.

Meshi
02-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Yeah, you're right xD.

Kaze
02-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Kecleon (I'll just call you that for short...), try not to take control of the environment so much in your posts. Setting the whole forest on fire wasn't a very good idea... :oops: I fixed that a little, though.

Snowball should post soon as Shinko... She's somewhere at the edge of the trees. She can come to Kilia and Nakkura's rescue. XD

Kecleonfan666
02-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Kecleon (I'll just call you that for short...), try not to take control of the environment so much in your posts. Setting the whole forest on fire wasn't a very good idea... :oops: I fixed that a little, though.

Snowball should post soon as Shinko... She's somewhere at the edge of the trees. She can come to Kilia and Nakkura's rescue. XD

I just wanted to set the trees on fire because it would have been cool!:biggrin:

*Sigh*, I was just hoping my new character could come and save us from me!:biggrin:

As you've probably noticed, I like smilies...:biggrin:

Kaze
02-19-2007, 09:25 PM
It also would've killed several Pokemon within the forest. :oops:

I'd like you to develop your own character for a little bit, first. I hope Snowball posts soon... Just try not to godmod, okay? :oops:

Oh, and I wouldn't never noticed that you liked smilies. XD

Kecleonfan666
02-19-2007, 09:30 PM
It also would've killed several Pokemon within the forest. :oops:

I'd like you to develop your own character for a little bit, first. I hope Snowball posts soon... Just try not to godmod, okay? :oops:

Oh, and I wouldn't never noticed that you liked smilies. XD

Yeah, but the center of the forest has like, nobody living in it becasue ghosts are everywhere.

OK. Seth will get hurt. And he stilll needs Psycology!:biggrin:

:wink: :neutral: :rolleyes: :biggrin: :cool: :sad: :confused: :eek: :surp: :eh: :silenced: :hungry: :goofy: :dazed: :oops: :sleepy: :susp: :redface: :tongue: I can't smile...

Blue-
02-19-2007, 10:27 PM
I posted, but I didn't know what to post so it was really short! ^^; So I'll try to post better stuff... yeah.

Kecleonfan666
02-19-2007, 10:33 PM
I won't be able to make a long post until TT or kaze posts, continueing the battle.

Marcuss
02-19-2007, 10:51 PM
I have been getting trouble with my laptop. That the reason for the lake of post from me. I try and post some thing for Inouss with in the next 24hours. I should get my laptop fixed in the next couple of days. Sorry for the trouble.

Kecleonfan666
02-19-2007, 11:23 PM
I have been getting trouble with my laptop. That the reason for the lake of post from me. I try and post some thing for Inouss with in the next 24hours. I should get my laptop fixed in the next couple of days. Sorry for the trouble.

Alright? How long should it take for me to introduce Glacia?

Kaze
02-20-2007, 12:16 AM
I won't be able to make a long post until TT or kaze posts, continueing the battle.

I'll wait until Tyranitar_Trainer posts. ^_^;

Oh. That's okay, Marcuss. ^_^

Alright? How long should it take for me to introduce Glacia?

After the battle between them has been resolved. Glacia will only be a minor character, though, like in the case of Tyranitar_Trainer's Seviper. If it's okay with you, Glacia could calm Seth down, join them, and leave after a few pages. I don't want thousands of characters suddenly appearing...

Kecleonfan666
02-20-2007, 12:25 AM
I'll wait until Tyranitar_Trainer posts. ^_^;

Oh. That's okay, Marcuss. ^_^

After the battle between them has been resolved. Glacia will only be a minor character, though, like in the case of Tyranitar_Trainer's Seviper. If it's okay with you, Glacia could calm Seth down, join them, and leave after a few pages. I don't want thousands of characters suddenly appearing...

Awwww, I was hoping that she would stay with Seth. Oh Well...

Marcuss
02-20-2007, 04:21 PM
I know this is wrong but, I feel I must say this.

I donít like ďHOWĒ Kecleonfan666, has been leading and bullying every one in to what he wants.

With what he has posted, it seems he hasnít taken the time to read what others have put about there characters or the story so far. Most of his Post donít follow and are hard to understand. His grammar and spelling is poor and gives me the impression that he doesnít take any time to think about what he is righting about. One of his problems is that he is inpatient, and doesnít give any time for other people to post a reply to what is happening.

I know you said you give him a chance Kaze, and yes heís made thing move faster. But heís left out Avaron, Shinko, and Shen. Even my characters Inouss is left out, Itís going to take me a bit of time to bring Inouss back in.

The Fact that he is now ďTemporarily BannedĒ bring the question as to why? He posts over a 1,000 post in 2 months. I spent some time looking at some of the thing heís posted most of them I find are trying to cause trouble or are a waste of time.

And the last thing, about five hours after he posted his first characters he asking to have other one. He hasnít even given time for his first one to develop.

I know this sounds like I am picking on Kecleonfan666, but I like this role-play and would hate to see it ruined. This is a thread about ďReflectionĒ. I just want to know what every one thinks of what heís doing to this role-play. Is he making it better or worse?

If I do some thing wrong or if some one thinks I am doing some thing wrong I would like it if they said and not let me keep doing it. And thatís all I want to do hear. Like I said at the start, I donít like how heís BULLING every one.

If you think what I am saying is out-of-order, please tell meÖ

If you want Kecleonfan666 to leave the role play sayÖ

If you want ME to leave the role play SAYÖ

I really feel this needed to be said, I may be wrong or I may be out of my place in saying it. But I am willing to except that. So please donít be afraid to say what you think.

Kaze
02-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Maybe I'm overparanoid about being beaten if I don't let others have their way. :oops:

You brought up a good point that I've been mulling over in my mind. While it would bring in a new member, it has the potential to ruin the roleplay...you're right about that. Usually, I attempt to deal with it and twist things a little so that it's not as severe.

You're making me feel like an idiot. >_<; You've taken the words right out of my mouth, Marcuss. I've been trying to let him know that what he's posting is a little extreme for the RP. I don't want to risk angering everyone, but I agree a hundred percent with you.

Kecleonfan666, whenever you read this post, Marcuss has brought up several fine points. I'll have to ask you to leave. This does leave a problem, though. We'll have to either delete all of the posts concerning his character, or have our characters abandon chasing him IC. The latter would take longer, but it seems the easiest. You other guys can decide...

Marcuss
02-20-2007, 09:20 PM
ErÖ Sorry, Kaze I didnít mean to make you feel like thatÖmy badÖ:oops:
I hope I didnít cross any lines with what I said. This Role-play is yours so I feel you have overall say about what happens with in it.

We could solve some of the problem by forgetting the last thing that Kecleonfan666 posted.(See Below).
OCC: OK. The shinko in here will just be a dummie!(As in doll)

IC: I watched through the towers, ruined, damaged window, and I could see the pokemon that I lured here catching up, I grinned. "Of course, now it's been set. There mine to finish, but you, warm them up..." I said. Three pokemon appeared in front of me: A gengar, a Dusclops, and a Miraugi(Misdreavus's evolution), "Go down there and kill them." I said, pointing my fingers. They listened without hesitation and went down there. I smirked, "They will die..." I mumbled to myself. I watched as the pokemon sweeped down, and were going in for the kill...

The miraugi dissapeared, then used a powerfull Shadow ball on kilia, then used a Curse! The dusclops Jumped high up, and came down with a revolting smack! He charged, then used Confuse Ray on Nakurra, then Ice Beam, hopeing to freeze him. The Gengar used Hypnosis on Nakurra. The ghost pokemon were going to try and set the battle up for them, so they will have an assured win. That was my style of fighting, a style that I will pass down to my Apprentice of the future times...

It was a thundery night and The forest center was burning. It reminded me of when I killed my parents, but I shrugged and watched the fight commence...

I donít like the idea of completely forgetting what Kecleonfan666 posted because of the interaction with others, on the other hand the problem we got now is we have to stop Kilia from following Seth and get her and Nakkura back with Shinko and Shen. Avaron, Kirama and Inouss are too far away to helpÖ unless they were following Kilia and Nakkura from the start?

Kilia could run in to a Seviper?
Or if some one could think of some thing better could sayÖ

Kaze
02-20-2007, 09:56 PM
I guess what we could do is have Shinko catch up with them or something, so they abandon the chase and escape the ghosts. :oops: It's okay, Marcuss. Whatever Tyranitar_Trainer says.

Marcuss
02-20-2007, 10:10 PM
I guess what we could do is have Shinko catch up with them or something, so they abandon the chase and escape the ghosts. :oops: It's okay, Marcuss. Whatever Tyranitar_Trainer says.

That sound good to me, I guess we have to wait for what Tyranitar_Trainer says.

Blue-
02-20-2007, 11:56 PM
That sound good to me, I guess we have to wait for what Tyranitar_Trainer says.
I can do that. It would be my pleasure...

Not to be rude, (Lol, Simon. xD) but I was really angry that you accepted Kecleon into the role play... Thanks Marcuss, for saying that. That was exactly what I was thinking. ^^;

Kaze
02-21-2007, 01:04 AM
I can do that. It would be my pleasure...

Not to be rude, (Lol, Simon. xD) but I was really angry that you accepted Kecleon into the role play... Thanks Marcuss, for saying that. That was exactly what I was thinking. ^^;

I was hesitant about letting him in, but he swore several times that he had the intention to improve. However, he hasn't put any effort into his post. I agree completely with you. ^_^;;

Off Topic: I'm watching American Idol now, actually. Or rather listening to it, since my eyes are glued to the computer.

Blue-
02-21-2007, 01:09 AM
I was hesitant about letting him in, but he swore several times that he had the intention to improve. However, he hasn't put any effort into his post. I agree completely with you. ^_^;;

Off Topic: I'm watching American Idol now, actually. Or rather listening to it, since my eyes are glued to the computer.
Lol, I won't see the new episode for another hour or so. xD

Dog of Hellsing
02-22-2007, 12:32 AM
Heh, I posted in the RP before I read this, which I need to stop doing because of cases like this...

Seeing as I already posted that the Ghosts were beaten and all, we can now just say that Shinko, Shen, and his Bulba-buddy (lol) are the ones coming towards them in teh undergrowth. Then one of us can take Kecleonfan's char and say he fled after we won. That way, we won't have to delete any of his posts or anything like that.

I also like Marcuss' idea of us running into the Seviper around here sometime. I still have to get his character up, but once I do, we can run into his char. Or whenever Kaze feels like having us run into him. I really need to quit saying, "run into" >>...

Meh, I hate to say this, but I'm somewhat glad Kecleon isn't going to be returning to this RP. That second to last post of his was just crazy...well, a lot of them were, and as Marcuss said they were very hard to follow. If only he had tried harder, I'm sure he could have done very well.

Kaze
02-22-2007, 01:02 AM
Heh, I posted in the RP before I read this, which I need to stop doing because of cases like this...

Seeing as I already posted that the Ghosts were beaten and all, we can now just say that Shinko, Shen, and his Bulba-buddy (lol) are the ones coming towards them in teh undergrowth. Then one of us can take Kecleonfan's char and say he fled after we won. That way, we won't have to delete any of his posts or anything like that.

I also like Marcuss' idea of us running into the Seviper around here sometime. I still have to get his character up, but once I do, we can run into his char. Or whenever Kaze feels like having us run into him. I really need to quit saying, "run into" >>...

Meh, I hate to say this, but I'm somewhat glad Kecleon isn't going to be returning to this RP. That second to last post of his was just crazy...well, a lot of them were, and as Marcuss said they were very hard to follow. If only he had tried harder, I'm sure he could have done very well.

Heh. I don't think many of the members knew that this was here. XD

Anyway, Snowball should probably post next. Nakkura needs to wake up, first. ^_^; That last post of yours was interesting, Tyranitar_Trainer. It's like Bloodwrath those badgers have in the Redwall series. Except Kilia isn't a badger, I think. x_X

That could be the next little challenge. He could try to join once we "run into" him (that could be literal, you never know), but Nakkura'd try to rip him to shreds. I'm very interesting in that happening. I'll adopt a second character later, whenever I know what the heck I want. XD

Kaze
02-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Sorry for double posting, but...

_Mimi-Chan_ has informed me that she'll have to drop out of the RP. :ermm:

That means poor Marcuss will have to edit his last post. *pats Marcuss* ^_^;;

Marcuss
02-22-2007, 10:18 PM
1) SORRY SORRY SORRY. I am sorry I havenít posted for some time, I been a bit busy.
2) Thanks for the response about what I said, I was worried that I was out of line with what I said, but I am glad the rest of you felt the same. (Kecleonfan666 thing).

I am hoping it wonít take too long for Inouss and the others to catch up with the rest of the group.

Marcuss
02-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry for double posting, but...

_Mimi-Chan_ has informed me that she'll have to drop out of the RP. :ermm:

That means poor Marcuss will have to edit his last post. *pats Marcuss* ^_^;;

I will edit some thing after I finish banging my head on the wall...^_^;

*bang his head on the wall*

*EDIT*
Sorry for double post

Kecleonfan666
02-24-2007, 01:11 PM
All right, I was on the computer ALL vacation and now I return to this!*points to every last post after my last*

A: I never swore ANYTHING, and I'm trying to get better.
B: You can't just kick me out. You accepted me, and if you ever had your hints, you woudn't have accepted me.
C: Even though this RP is "Reflection", I read through it and saw NO notable enemy. If i'm out, this enemy could be out as well.
D: I WOUDN'T HAVE RUINED THE STINKEN RP!!!!!!
E: RPs are supposed to be fun! this however, is not exactly "fun" for some people. You're cutting out people who want to join, and that's just COMPLETELY unfair.
BTW: Have you ever saw your requirements!? Are you trying to ward away inexperienced RPers, or only let in mods!?

Several reasons why kicking me out is BAD. BTW Marcuss, do me a favor and be quiet...

Blue-
02-24-2007, 07:27 PM
All right, I was on the computer ALL vacation and now I return to this!*points to every last post after my last*

B: You can't just kick me out. You accepted me, and if you ever had your hints, you woudn't have accepted me.
C: Even though this RP is "Reflection", I read through it and saw NO notable enemy. If i'm out, this enemy could be out as well.
E: RPs are supposed to be fun! this however, is not exactly "fun" for some people. You're cutting out people who want to join, and that's just COMPLETELY unfair.
BTW: Have you ever saw your requirements!? Are you trying to ward away inexperienced RPers, or only let in mods!?

Several reasons why kicking me out is BAD. BTW Marcuss, do me a favor and be quiet...
Look, I'll state this bluntly: Kaze doesn't want you in her role play anymore! So just accept it, and move on. -_-

Kecleonfan666
02-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Look, I'll state this bluntly: Kaze doesn't want you in her role play anymore! So just accept it, and move on. -_-

Look, I'll state this bluntly; I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!>_<

Shen
02-24-2007, 10:40 PM
Look, I'll state this bluntly; I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!>_<

I'm beginning to see why you were banned, Kecleonfan666...Snowball Sunday's right; just get over it and move on. No sense in insulting as many people as you can and getting banned again. Kaze kicked you out, and since the RP belongs to Kaze, Kaze determines who stays and who leaves. Simple as that.

Kecleonfan666
02-25-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm beginning to see why you were banned, Kecleonfan666...Snowball Sunday's right; just get over it and move on. No sense in insulting as many people as you can and getting banned again. Kaze kicked you out, and since the RP belongs to Kaze, Kaze determines who stays and who leaves. Simple as that.

It's completely unfair to just kick someone out like that. I was really looking forward to this RP, and I'm not leaving. You can not exclude me. And plus, It's none of your buisness why I was banned. Don't talk about it. Why won't people accept that I'm part of this. It's not YOUR RP. Again, you can not exclude people like that.

G: I'm on daily. I can post almost at anytime.

Where is anybody?

Kaze
02-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Alright, in case all of you get happy to see me, I wonít be on for a reasonable amount of time until later tonight after homework. :oops: My computer just miraculously had wireless connection, so... Anyway, Kecleonfan666, hereís my answer.

Well, when you have the effort to look over your posts, et cetera, you could rejoin. However, you put no effort into it.

The others seem to think I can kick you out. They were actually pretty happy about it. This is a democracy. :tongue:

First of all, Iím surprised you looked through it. XD Anyway, we were already resolving this. The real Shinko finds them, the chase is off, everythingís happy until T_Tís Seviper comes in.

Seth set a forest on fire, tried to lure two Pokťmon to their deaths, et cetera. Sure, we wouldíve tried to overcome it, but the threat you forced was too extreme. You suddenly added in a ghostly tower we didnít want in the RP. So, you were messing with the original idea, and the only way that our characters could be saved is if you added another. No. Iím pretty good to tweaking what rule-breakers post so that itís less extreme, but itís exhausting. Affecting the environment is, yes, godmodding, if we already put what we wanted.

Iím cutting people out who want to join and wonít put effort into their posts (i.e., checking their spelling/grammar in Word or something). The others think about what they post, read the reactions of the others, and try carefully in order to make it work.

*looks around* I only see one mod here. There are tons of other RPs who only let in those that will work hard on their posts. I don't see you flaming them. Anyway, look at Snowball. Sheís a good RPer because she puts effort into her posts.

G: I'm on daily. I can post almost at anytime.

Thatís not always a good thing. If you post every other post, yours tend to become sooner. Other people donít have a chance to do anything. These are about other peopleís reactions. I get on daily, too, but I wait for other certain people to post before I do so the RP can flow.

Look, Iím willing to let in those who will put effort into their posts. I donít want to start a flame war or anything. Iím just asking you to be mature and leave; you can come back when you can prove to me that youíll check over your posts. You also have a slight problem with godmodding. Your character has a freaking sword; while I let it slip, you can see none of us have weapons...

Iím getting off now. >_>;

Kecleonfan666
02-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Alright, in case all of you get happy to see me, I wonít be on for a reasonable amount of time until later tonight after homework. :oops: My computer just miraculously had wireless connection, so... Anyway, Kecleonfan666, hereís my answer.

Well, when you have the effort to look over your posts, et cetera, you could rejoin. However, you put no effort into it.

Nobody clearly looked at my last post on the RP. >_<

The others seem to think I can kick you out. They were actually pretty happy about it. This is a democracy. :tongue:

Democracy says I can be a part of this RP.

First of all, Iím surprised you looked through it. XD Anyway, we were already resolving this. The real Shinko finds them, the chase is off, everythingís happy until T_Tís Seviper comes in.

YAY SEVIPERS! yeah, I'm suprised too:rolleyes: ...>_<
And I checked.

Seth set a forest on fire, tried to lure two Pokťmon to their deaths, et cetera. Sure, we wouldíve tried to overcome it, but the threat you forced was too extreme. You suddenly added in a ghostly tower we didnít want in the RP. So, you were messing with the original idea, and the only way that our characters could be saved is if you added another. No. Iím pretty good to tweaking what rule-breakers post so that itís less extreme, but itís exhausting. Affecting the environment is, yes, godmodding, if we already put what we wanted.

It's nature. I burn the tree, it ignites becuase of will-o-wisp's burn effect.

Iím cutting people out who want to join and wonít put effort into their posts (i.e., checking their spelling/grammar in Word or something). The others think about what they post, read the reactions of the others, and try carefully in order to make it work.

I DO PUT EFFORT INTO MY POSTS!!!

*looks around* I only see one mod here. There are tons of other RPs who only let in those that will work hard on their posts. I don't see you flaming them. Anyway, look at Snowball. Sheís a good RPer because she puts effort into her posts.

I only like to let those kinds of people in too, but your requirements. We don't even know how many lines we put down!:tongue:

Thatís not always a good thing. If you post every other post, yours tend to become sooner. Other people donít have a chance to do anything. These are about other peopleís reactions. I get on daily, too, but I wait for other certain people to post before I do so the RP can flow.

Look, Iím willing to let in those who will put effort into their posts. I donít want to start a flame war or anything. Iím just asking you to be mature and leave; you can come back when you can prove to me that youíll check over your posts. You also have a slight problem with godmodding. Your character has a freaking sword; while I let it slip, you can see none of us have weapons...

"Democracy says I can be part of this RP"=Quote.

Iím getting off now. >_>;

In case you didn't check my last post on the RP, you're still there, and now I just kicked my demon side, a Yonuworuu, who posesed(Seriously, who knows how to spell that!?:goofy: ) him, but Seth fought back. Clearly, YOU didn't read it over before saying that, now did you?

THAT is MY answer to your answers. <.)_(.>(funny face)

Kaze
02-25-2007, 02:11 PM
In case you didn't check my last post on the RP, you're still there, and now I just kicked my demon side, a Yonuworuu, who posesed(Seriously, who knows how to spell that!?:goofy: ) him, but Seth fought back. Clearly, YOU didn't read it over before saying that, now did you?

THAT is MY answer to your answers. <.)_(.>(funny face)

I saw that you had posted, but I purposely ignored the fact that you did because you're no longer a part of this RP. :tongue:

Oh, and you would know how to spell ďpossessedĒ if you use a spell-checker. :tongue:

Kecleonfan666
02-25-2007, 02:15 PM
I saw that you had posted, but I purposely ignored the fact that you did because you're no longer a part of this RP. :tongue:

Oh, and you would know how to spell “possessed” if you use a spell-checker. :tongue:

You realise, your saying to me to maturely leave, but your using tounges!?:goofy:

Pretty mature :naughty:

I'm done arguing about this.

Kaze
02-25-2007, 02:17 PM
You realise, your saying to me to maturely leave, but your using tounges!?:goofy:

Pretty mature :naughty:

I'm done arguing about this.

Maturity doesn't have anything to do with using tongue smilies, but--never mind.

You can practice, get better, and once you work hard enough on your posts, you can rejoin. As of now, I've asked you to leave. ^_^;

Kecleonfan666
02-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Maturity doesn't have anything to do with using tongue smilies, but--never mind.

You can practice, get better, and once you work hard enough on your posts, you can rejoin. As of now, I've asked you to leave. ^_^;

^ ^
( . . )
< >
( )
< >
( )
< >
( )
^
I made a caterpillar

Marcuss
02-25-2007, 03:04 PM
First, Donít TELL me to be quiet Kecleonfan666...
And if you have nothing good to say, donít say any thing at all.
There nothing I can real say to you that havenít already been said. So I wonít add fuel to the fire.

On a lighter noteÖ

Kaze, so we just act as if the last post by Kecleonfan666 nerved happened?
If so, I will wait until Snowball Sunday post some thing. Well I donít really have a choose do IÖ:oops:

Kecleonfan666
02-25-2007, 03:11 PM
First, Donít TELL me to be quiet Kecleonfan666...
And if you have nothing good to say, donít say any thing at all.
There nothing I can real say to you that havenít already been said. So I wonít add fuel to the fire.

On a lighter noteÖ

If so, I will wait until Snowball Sunday post some thing. Well I donít really have a choose do IÖ:oops:

Yeah, I told you to be quiuet, and I'll do it again. BE QUIET!

If you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all!

You say I have bad spelling errors, "Nerved">Never.

I'm suprised Kaze ever let you in!

Marcuss
02-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I told you to be quiuet, and I'll do it again. BE QUIET!

If you have nothing good to say, don't say it at all!

You say I have bad spelling errors, "Nerved">Never.

I'm suprised Kaze ever let you in!

I donít like to repeat my self so I wonít, youíre not worth the time. But youíre just proving that youíre a bully.

Any way about my spelling. No Kecleonfan666 this post is not for you, itís for every one else. I have bad spelling, this mainly because of my dyslexia. Ya I have a bit of dyslexia, every time I write a post I run it throw Microsoft Word and Read & Wright 7.1. Some times I canít tell the different from how one word is spelt to another, so I check them again in a Collins dictionary as well, I even go as far as to ask my family how some words are spelt. I am not trying to blame or use dyslexia as a reason for my bad spelling, I need to take more time to check what I write, but some time I slip up.

So if any one seeís any thing wrong with my spelling or grammar please let me know so I can correct it. I hope this isnít a problem for any one, I donít see how. But itís the reason for some of my post taking so long too write, and not being so consistent.

Kecleonfan666
02-25-2007, 04:27 PM
I donít like to repeat my self so I wonít, youíre not worth the time. But youíre just proving that youíre a bully.

Any way about my spelling. No Kecleonfan666 this post is not for you, itís for every one else. I have bad spelling, this mainly because of my dyslexia. Ya I have a bit of dyslexia, every time I write a post I run it throw Microsoft Word and Read & Wright 7.1. Some times I canít tell the different from how one word is spelt to another, so I check them again in a Collins dictionary as well, I even go as far as to ask my family how some words are spelt. I am not trying to blame or use dyslexia as a reason for my bad spelling, I need to take more time to check what I write, but some time I slip up.

So if any one seeís any thing wrong with my spelling or grammar please let me know so I can correct it. I hope this isnít a problem for any one, I donít see how. But itís the reason for some of my post taking so long too write, and not being so consistent.

You're a bully for getting me kicked out and saying that. I wasn't "Bullying" anyone into doing that, they have COMPLETE control over their characters, marcuss. It's your fault this is happening.

Kaze
02-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Yahhh... (My cry of confusion and missing my dog who isn't in the same room as I am)

It never happened. ^_^; I'm waiting for Tyranitar_Trainer to post first, I guess, though.

Kecleonfan666
02-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Yahhh... (My cry of confusion and missing my dog who isn't in the same room as I am)

It never happened. ^_^; I'm waiting for Tyranitar_Trainer to post first, I guess, though.

Yeah, It DID happen. You can't "Erase" it from time you know...:tongue:

Kaze
02-25-2007, 05:14 PM
Yeah, It DID happen. You can't "Erase" it from time you know...:tongue:

Okay. *throws eraser away* But we can pointedly ignore it.

Sorry if I'm sounding too harsh; in reality, I'm in a hyper mood.

*hugs Nakkura*

Kecleonfan666
02-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Okay. *throws eraser away* But we can pointedly ignore it.

Sorry if I'm sounding too harsh; in reality, I'm in a hyper mood.

*hugs Nakkura*

You can't do THAT either, OR hug the zangoose!

Dog of Hellsing
02-25-2007, 05:28 PM
*Sighs.* Kecleonfan, why are you making such a big deal out of this? It's just a RP. And sorry to burst your bubble, but since Kaze is the owner of this RP, she CAN and HAS banned you and asked you to leave. If you keep ignoring her, I'm going to have to report you to the G-Mods, and that could result to you being banned again. You realize what you're doing can be constituted as harassment? Which is not allowed on PE2K.

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you, but you were taking things a bit too far. God-modding is your biggest problem, but so is disregard towards spelling and grammer. Once you've worked out those poblems, you're welcome to return to the RP. So instead of hanging around posting SPAM and threatening not to leave, go join an RP or two that's more suited to your speed, improve a bit, and then try to rejoin.

Also, I don't like you placing the blame on Marcuss for your being removed from the RP. He simply voiced concerns all of us were feeling, but were too reserved to complain about. Personally, I was going to say something to Kaze myself eventually, but Marcuss got around to it before me. So don't go around blaming Marcuss for being banned. It was your own doing that got you removed.

Anyways, this matter is officially over. Please Kecleonfan, leave the threads and do not post here anymore. If you wish to discuss this more, or think it is truly unfair and there are no grounds for you to be removed, we can either talk more over PM or you can talk to one of the other Mods, or Ryan if you really think you're being treated unfairly.

And now, on to posting.

Marcuss
02-25-2007, 05:38 PM

Cool, Cool. I like the idea of pointedly ignoring it.
About the last post of mine, if you do find a problem with some thing I post, please let me know. Hopefully I wont make any slip upís.

Dog of Hellsing
02-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Kecleonfan posted, but I deleted it due to the fact that he was asked to no longer post either here or in the main RP thread. He was also given a warning and reported to the other Mods. Hopefully, after this fiasco, he'll calm down some...

Anyways, Marcuss, I didn't find anything wrong with your last post. The only thing that bugged me was you kept saying "sliver." The word you want is "slither" ^^. Other than that, nice. Poor Inuoss and all the rest of us. Our characters are so screwed up XD.

Kaze
02-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Kecleonfan posted, but I deleted it due to the fact that he was asked to no longer post either here or in the main RP thread. He was also given a warning and reported to the other Mods. Hopefully, after this fiasco, he'll calm down some...

I'm glad we have a mod friend. XD

Poor Inuoss and all the rest of us. Our characters are so screwed up XD.

But that's what makes them lovable! ^_^ Or, you guys, rather. Nakkurie's cool anyway. :tongue:

Yeah... I'll post as soon as I can, but I have tons of homework and other crap I'm doing on and off of the computer. So... I'll post whenever. It may be either now or later tonight.

Shen
02-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Marcuss, besides a couple of bouts of bad spelling (Which we all have, dyslexia or not...*Cries in self pity*), your posts are very good. I like the Arbok char, and you do a good job of RPing a snake pokemon like you. Kudos to you! *thumbs up*

Dog of Hellsing
02-25-2007, 07:49 PM
*Dances.* Gaw, I'm loving this RP. I wonder if -*GASP!*- this will be one that actually carries through all the way to the end?! I really hope so; I've only ever been in...two or three RPs, in all my RP experience (around ten or so years now) that have stopped at the end and not halfway through.

*Squees.* I really need to get up Suko's bio. While we're working on getting out of the tower, we can be setting up to run into him. ^^ That's gonna be funness...

Kaze
02-25-2007, 08:27 PM
I hope it gets through to the end. I love all of the characters, and...well..fwee.

I've posted; I copied off of the "vision-of-a-loved-one", only Nakkurie's sister isn't dead, maybe. I needed something for him to besides lay there unconscious and look awesome. :tongue:

We really need Shinko to post, though. Nakkura might meet up with Shen and Kilia inside of the tower, but I don't know. It's up to you guys.

Dog of Hellsing
02-25-2007, 08:46 PM
XD This is getting crazy. I say we have Kilia and Shen find their way out of the tower, bump into Nakkura (who's heading inside for whatever reason), and the lot of us leave, and eventually run into Suko. Whatcha think?

Kaze
02-25-2007, 09:18 PM
XD This is getting crazy. I say we have Kilia and Shen find their way out of the tower, bump into Nakkura (who's heading inside for whatever reason), and the lot of us leave, and eventually run into Suko. Whatcha think?

Sounds fine with me. ^_^ The interaction between Suko and Nakkura should be interesting. XP

EDIT: I just had an evil idea. I don't think I mentioned siblings in Nakkura's bio, but I thought up his sister (see the post). I might be able to bring her in for a little while after the Seviper conflict has been over.

Blue-
02-26-2007, 12:32 AM
I've posted! Sorry for being inactive and all, but I just want you all to know that I'm never leaving this role play. It is much too fun. xD

Kaze, you'll just love what I posted... xD

Dog of Hellsing
02-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Lol, that would be sweet. I can just imagine the conflict between Nakkura and his sister when she finds out he's traveling with a Seviper...

And Snowball, you'd better not leave! You ish teh good RP'er, and this wouldn't be the same without you. Or any of us, for that matter...

Whatever happened to Tombie, TVTMaster, Deathspector, and Jade, I wonder? Tombie posted like...five or so times, TVTMaster hasn't posted in days, and Jade hasn't posted at all. It's depressing...I miss Avaron and the crazy Golduck...

EDIT: Yay, I finished Suko's bio! *Dances.*

Kaze
02-26-2007, 07:14 PM
Get ready for a barrage of random hyperness and a lot of quotes.

Lol, that would be sweet. I can just imagine the conflict between Nakkura and his sister when she finds out he's traveling with a Seviper...

Hehe... I could imagine that. Poor Nakkura. XD

And Snowball, you'd better not leave! You ish teh good RP'er, and this wouldn't be the same without you. Or any of us, for that matter...

Snowball, if you leave, I will personally have Nakkura track you down and throw pinecones at you.

Whatever happened to Tombie, TVTMaster, Deathspector, and Jade, I wonder? Tombie posted like...five or so times, TVTMaster hasn't posted in days, and Jade hasn't posted at all. It's depressing...I miss Avaron and the crazy Golduck...

We should send PMs out to them. I just dunno what they'd say. *pets nonexistant Avaron*

EDIT: Yay, I finished Suko's bio! *Dances.*

Dun dun dun... When should he show up exactly? Plus, I've just posted, so...yay for fluffy Nakkura. x_X

Dog of Hellsing
02-26-2007, 08:04 PM
We should send PMs out to them. I just dunno what they'd say. *pets nonexistant Avaron*

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I can PM them for ya, in fact I'll get to it now. I'll just ask them if they're still interested in the RP, since they haven't posted in a while (and in Jade's case, not at all XD).

Dun dun dun... When should he show up exactly? Plus, I've just posted, so...yay for fluffy Nakkura. x_X

Hmmmm...well, we can either have him show up as soon as the group leaves this area, or we could wait a while and just have them run into him, like on the next day or something. Or whenever, it does't really matter to me. I'm ready for him to enter this whenever you are.

Yayness lol. *Jams out to Trinity Blood Mix.* OMG I love this freaking song...I should make it Kilia's theme song lol.

Marcuss
02-26-2007, 10:10 PM
Anyways, Marcuss, I didn't find anything wrong with your last post. The only thing that bugged me was you kept saying "sliver." The word you want is "slither" ^^. Other than that, nice. Poor Inuoss and all the rest of us. Our characters are so screwed up XD.

Thanks, I will do my best next time. and I don't think the characters are that screwed up.

Marcuss, besides a couple of bouts of bad spelling (Which we all have, dyslexia or not...*Cries in self pity*), your posts are very good. I like the Arbok char, and you do a good job of RPing a snake pokemon like you. Kudos to you! *thumbs up*

Thanks a lot Deoxys Trainer.

Kaze
02-26-2007, 11:50 PM
I can PM them for ya, in fact I'll get to it now. I'll just ask them if they're still interested in the RP, since they haven't posted in a while (and in Jade's case, not at all XD).

Thanks. ^_^ It's still great with just a few of us, but... It's not as fun with the others with us...

Hmmmm...well, we can either have him show up as soon as the group leaves this area, or we could wait a while and just have them run into him, like on the next day or something. Or whenever, it does't really matter to me. I'm ready for him to enter this whenever you are.

It would be more realisitic for a the night to go by, so they can rest. :oops: I think the last character who did that was Kilia after she was attacked, if you don't count when they were attacked by the Ghosts.

Blue-
02-27-2007, 12:38 AM
Thanks. ^_^ It's still great with just a few of us, but... It's not as fun with the others with us...

It would be more realisitic for a the night to go by, so they can rest. :oops: I think the last character who did that was Kilia after she was attacked, if you don't count when they were attacked by the Ghosts.
Where are we going to go though? I'd like to find that out.

Dog of Hellsing
02-27-2007, 06:54 PM
:twisted: Oh, I have an idea for where we can go...once we've met with Suko, we can say he wandered off to think. The group splits up to find him, and Kilia manages to wander off on her own...I have something so terribly awful planned for her, it'll screw her up for the rest of her life >:) and it'll probably give some of y'all nightmares ^^.

I forgot to PM the others yesterday, so I'll do it now...:oops:...

Kaze
02-27-2007, 06:58 PM
:twisted: Oh, I have an idea for where we can go...once we've met with Suko, we can say he wandered off to think. The group splits up to find him, and Kilia manages to wander off on her own...I have something so terribly awful planned for her, it'll screw her up for the rest of her life >:) and it'll probably give some of y'all nightmares ^^.

I forgot to PM the others yesterday, so I'll do it now...:oops:...

*gaspeh* I don't like the sound of this... *hugs Nakkura*

I don't know if I should reply or not... It'd be kind of short. :ermm: I guess I could move Nakkura to the entrance of the tower, or something. *shrugs*

Blue-
02-27-2007, 10:44 PM
*gaspeh* I don't like the sound of this... *hugs Nakkura*

I don't know if I should reply or not... It'd be kind of short. :ermm: I guess I could move Nakkura to the entrance of the tower, or something. *shrugs*
No! I'll post as soon as I can, but please don't post before I do! I'd really appreciate that. :)

Kaze
02-27-2007, 11:47 PM
No! I'll post as soon as I can, but please don't post before I do! I'd really appreciate that. :)

:ermm:

Alright, I'll wait for you. ^_^

Blue-
02-28-2007, 12:46 AM
:ermm:

Alright, I'll wait for you. ^_^
Phew. Thanks.

^^; I'll post now... Hopefully no one will kick me off the computer this time... That's what happened yesterday, so I couldn't post. xD

Edit: I posted. Feel free to post now. ^^;;

Deathspector
03-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I know this is kind of random, but Roleplay as an old creepy guy is seriously bugging me out...XD. Could I write up a bio for another Pokťmon? I'm looking towards a Houndoom, as we don't exactly have many Fire Pokťmon. To make it interesting, I could make this Houndoom be a part of Avaron's old team when he was still with the Trainer. I'm weird...

DS

KOR
03-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Hey guys i'm new in the RP. Since you guys got out of the tower i'll post when i get back from school. I think Abraham the Quilava is perfect to warm up Nakkura from that Ice Beam. lol

Dog of Hellsing
03-02-2007, 07:19 PM
I know this is kind of random, but Roleplay as an old creepy guy is seriously bugging me out...XD. Could I write up a bio for another Pokťmon? I'm looking towards a Houndoom, as we don't exactly have many Fire Pokťmon. To make it interesting, I could make this Houndoom be a part of Avaron's old team when he was still with the Trainer. I'm weird...

DS

^^ Me loves Houndoom. Anyways, I like Avaron, so don't get rid of him, okay? *Puppy dog eyes.* I shall be sad if you do.

How does everyone like Kilia's nightmare? Meheheheh, it's a forshadowing of what's going to happen to her late. And trust me, it'll be worse than this by a long shot. She won't be getting killed by zombies, but she'll so be messed up for life >:)...

Kaze
03-02-2007, 07:36 PM
You could post, KingofRohan. ^_^;

I like Avaron, too, but it's okay if you have another character for a while. Also, my friend Ray (Seviper Blood) joined and is going to RP Nakkura's sister, Tiria. He's not overly excited about being a female character, but he'll have to deal with it. :tongue:

Oh, and Kilia's dream was creepy. o_O I loved it, though. We're all going to have nightmares of bloody, ripped-open zombie Zangoose chasing us in our dreams... *hugs Nakkura*

Dog of Hellsing
03-02-2007, 07:41 PM
You could post, KingofRohan. ^_^;

I like Avaron, too, but it's okay if you have another character for a while. Also, my friend Ray (Seviper Blood) joined and is going to RP Nakkura's sister, Tiria. He's not overly excited about being a female character, but he'll have to deal with it. :tongue:

Oh, and Kilia's dream was creepy. o_O I loved it, though. We're all going to have nightmares of bloody, ripped-open zombie Zangoose chasing us in our dreams... *hugs Nakkura*

Lol, that was the point. Anyways, glad it delieverd. What till you see what I'm cooking up for her :twisted:...

And XD at getting your guy friend to play a female.

Seviper Blood
03-02-2007, 08:31 PM
:susp: Yeah, yeah... Very funny, Kaze.

Do you think I should put Tiria's bio up, or...? I'll go ahead and do that, copying off of your precious Zangoose's history a little. I'll be looking forward to RPing with you guys. Kaze, just tell me when I can/should come in.

Dog of Hellsing
03-02-2007, 08:38 PM
^^ Hello there, glad to have you aboard. The more the merrier, as they say. But poor Suko's gonna have a hard time in this group XD. *Huggles teh Seviper.* Not that it matters. I have a reputation of being evil to my chars anyways lol.

Kaze
03-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Lol, that was the point. Anyways, glad it delieverd. What till you see what I'm cooking up for her :twisted:...

And XD at getting your guy friend to play a female.

Heh. I tend to be able to RP and write as both male and females, so I have no problem with it.

:susp: Yeah, yeah... Very funny, Kaze.

Do you think I should put Tiria's bio up, or...? I'll go ahead and do that, copying off of your precious Zangoose's history a little. I'll be looking forward to RPing with you guys. Kaze, just tell me when I can/should come in.

Yeah, put it up. And it was funny, Ray. XP

^^ Hello there, glad to have you aboard. The more the merrier, as they say. But poor Suko's gonna have a hard time in this group XD. *Huggles teh Seviper.* Not that it matters. I have a reputation of being evil to my chars anyways lol.

I can be semi-evil, but I don't throw them into deadly, bloody situations as often as you do. XD The closest I came was having half of one of my char's face ripped off on another site. WEll, she had no ear and no eye on that side, at least.

Let's just hope that no one who reads your post is very queasy. I liked how you wrote it, even if fish freak me out sometimes. >_>;

Dog of Hellsing
03-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Heh. I tend to be able to RP and write as both male and females, so I have no problem with it.

Same here, but I prefer RPing as females.

I can be semi-evil, but I don't throw them into deadly, bloody situations as often as you do. XD The closest I came was having half of one of my char's face ripped off on another site. WEll, she had no ear and no eye on that side, at least.

Mwuahahah, I'm EXTREMELY evil to my chars. I love getting them hurt and into horrible situations XD.

Let's just hope that no one who reads your post is very queasy. I liked how you wrote it, even if fish freak me out sometimes. >_>;

^^ Glad you liked it. The one where Kilia gets screwed up for life will be worse, or better, or whatever lol.

Kaze
03-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Same here, but I prefer RPing as females.

Me too.

Mwuahahah, I'm EXTREMELY evil to my chars. I love getting them hurt and into horrible situations XD.

OMG you're evil. XD I should try that sometime...but not with Nakkurie/Nakkie.

^^ Glad you liked it. The one where Kilia gets screwed up for life will be worse, or better, or whatever lol.

Ooooh. I'll have to see that. Poor Kilia...

Blue-
03-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Me too.

OMG you're evil. XD I should try that sometime...but not with Nakkurie/Nakkie.

Ooooh. I'll have to see that. Poor Kilia...
I'm not going to reply today. ^^; Not much happened... And I need Kaze to post.

Also, I was wondering if we could have our main character, and two other main character's instead of just two. Sorry if this is a dumb question, just wondering.

I'll probably make a second character, but I'm not quite sure what the second character should be... >xD

Kaze
03-02-2007, 11:14 PM
I'm not going to reply today. ^^; Not much happened... And I need Kaze to post.

Also, I was wondering if we could have our main character, and two other main character's instead of just two. Sorry if this is a dumb question, just wondering.

I'll probably make a second character, but I'm not quite sure what the second character should be... >xD

Quick question: how is Shinko carrying him? XD

I want Kilia to wake up before I post, though... Otherwise it would be a cruddy dream sequence again. >_>

And...well... You can have your main character and one secondary character. I might make another, but I don't know... My friend's RPing Tiria, as I've said. She was originally going to be a second character for a while, but I'll have to think of another one. Maybe a Flying-type?

EDIT: Well...meh... I'll post. :tongue: It'll just be really, really short...

Blue-
03-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Quick question: how is Shinko carrying him? XD

I want Kilia to wake up before I post, though... Otherwise it would be a cruddy dream sequence again. >_>

And...well... You can have your main character and one secondary character. I might make another, but I don't know... My friend's RPing Tiria, as I've said. She was originally going to be a second character for a while, but I'll have to think of another one. Maybe a Flying-type?

EDIT: Well...meh... I'll post. :tongue: It'll just be really, really short...
Hot damn! xDD After reading too much Azumanga Daioh, I wanted to say that. >>

Quick Answer: She is kind of dragging him actually. xD Sorry if that wasn't clear...

Kaze
03-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Hot damn! xDD After reading too much Azumanga Daioh, I wanted to say that. >>

Quick Answer: She is kind of dragging him actually. xD Sorry if that wasn't clear...

Hot damn...? XD

And that's okay. I kind of figured she'd have to be half-dragging him, anyway. :tongue:

Off Topic: I updated Shadow Sky, but I don't know if you saw it yet...?

Blue-
03-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Hot damn...? XD

And that's okay. I kind of figured she'd have to be half-dragging him, anyway. :tongue:

Off Topic: I updated Shadow Sky, but I don't know if you saw it yet...?
Yesterday, I was in total lazy mode. But today, I'll read and review it. :) ((I can be confusing at times because I usually don't mention the item or thing that I'm talking about. xD))

Kaze
03-03-2007, 12:20 AM
I replied... It was another horror-dream-copythingy, only not as creepy as Tyra's. Poor Nakkura is afraid to die. ;_;

Someone save him, quick!

Dog of Hellsing
03-03-2007, 05:29 PM
I replied... It was another horror-dream-copythingy, only not as creepy as Tyra's. Poor Nakkura is afraid to die. ;_;

Someone save him, quick!

Well, Kilia got the ice of him, but other than that, there's not much she can do. She's ready to pass out as it is lol. Poor Absol needs to get some sleep...

Kaze
03-03-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, Kilia got the ice of him, but other than that, there's not much she can do. She's ready to pass out as it is lol. Poor Absol needs to get some sleep...

They all need some sleep. We should do that. XD

I'll wait for the others to post. ^_^

Marcuss
03-03-2007, 06:21 PM
I just want to say SORRYÖ I feel like I am slowing thing down. I been a bit busy and had a hard time try to think some thing up to postÖMY BADÖ and I will do better next timeÖ

Kaze
03-03-2007, 06:23 PM
I just want to say SORRYÖ I feel like I am slowing thing down. I been a bit busy and had a hard time try to think some thing up to postÖMY BADÖ and I will do better next timeÖ

That's okay, Marcuss. All of us will take a little while to post. And yours wasn't short at all; trust me. It's about as long as my average ones. ^_^

Oh, and Kor, Nakkura's a guy. XD

KOR
03-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh whoops.

I feel dumb now. I'll edit it.

Marcuss
03-03-2007, 06:36 PM
That's okay, Marcuss. All of us will take a little while to post. And yours wasn't short at all; trust me.

thanks Kaze, If i do start to became a problem let me know.

Seviper Blood
03-03-2007, 08:09 PM
That's okay, Marcuss. All of us will take a little while to post. And yours wasn't short at all; trust me. It's about as long as my average ones. ^_^

Oh, and Kor, Nakkura's a guy. XD

-gasps- Nakkura's a guy?! :eek:

:tongue: Anyway, Marcuss, your posts look nice and long to me. :happy: Oh, and I posted Tiria's sign-up, Kaze. PM me when it's time for me to post, okay?

Deathspector
03-04-2007, 09:48 AM
I'm having the same problem as Marcuss. I don't know what to post. I am reading the posts, and I know what's going on (don't think I've left) but am having toruble coming up with something to post. Otherwise my posts will be well short.

Deathspector

Blue-
03-04-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm having the same problem as Marcuss. I don't know what to post. I am reading the posts, and I know what's going on (don't think I've left) but am having toruble coming up with something to post. Otherwise my posts will be well short.

Deathspector
Lol, I thought you were Fireflyk. XD Anyways...

Dog of Hellsing
03-05-2007, 02:26 PM
I have an idea. Once Rohan and Kaze have posted, why not have out chars move from the tower and let them all go to sleep? We can do a time skip thing, where the next person who posts after our chars have fallen asleep posts them waking up again. I can bring in Suko then, and all sorts of action will result from that. Don't forget, I'm planning Kilia's mind-wrecking experience too, so that'll be fun ^^...

Kaze
03-05-2007, 07:29 PM
I have an idea. Once Rohan and Kaze have posted, why not have out chars move from the tower and let them all go to sleep? We can do a time skip thing, where the next person who posts after our chars have fallen asleep posts them waking up again. I can bring in Suko then, and all sorts of action will result from that. Don't forget, I'm planning Kilia's mind-wrecking experience too, so that'll be fun ^^...

You're so evil. XD

Yeah, I'll wait for Rohan to post, first. Then the Zangoose can be...not...dead. He'll recover then.

Oh, and Ray the slacker *pokes Seviper Blood* has finally gotten Tiria's bio up. I'll PM you when you could/should come in, okay? ^_^ Your otter commands you. x_X

Seviper Blood
03-05-2007, 11:01 PM
You're so evil. XD

Yeah, I'll wait for Rohan to post, first. Then the Zangoose can be...not...dead. He'll recover then.

Oh, and Ray the slacker *pokes Seviper Blood* has finally gotten Tiria's bio up. I'll PM you when you could/should come in, okay? ^_^ Your otter commands you. x_X

-pokes Kaze- And you aren't a slacker? :surp: :tongue:

And I shall obey my sweet little otter. -bows- I'll bring her in whenever. Let me know soon! :happy:

Kaze
03-05-2007, 11:07 PM
-pokes Kaze- And you aren't a slacker? :surp: :tongue:

And I shall obey my sweet little otter. -bows- I'll bring her in whenever. Let me know soon! :happy:

I admit, I am somewhat of a slacker, but--hold on, I'm your sweet little otter now? o_O

Anyway, I need Rohan to post before I do anything, if I haven't already said it before.

KOR
03-06-2007, 01:22 AM
I finally posted. I saved Nakkura i am so special.

*High fives Abraham*

Dog of Hellsing
03-06-2007, 03:18 PM
*High fives self.* Oo...Never quit works out the way it should...

Anyways, I'm not gonna post anymore until after Kaze does, since I can't really do much at the moment...

Kaze
03-06-2007, 07:07 PM
I'll post after I do my homework; we should have our characters rest up as Tyra (may I call you that?) suggested before. Then we can bring Suko in. Hehe.

EDIT: I've posted. Nakkura is being evil. :tongue:

Blue-
03-06-2007, 10:40 PM
I'll post after I do my homework; we should have our characters rest up as Tyra (may I call you that?) suggested before. Then we can bring Suko in. Hehe.

EDIT: I've posted. Nakkura is being evil. :tongue:
I came up with that nick-name! ;_; But you can call her that, if you and she want. :P

Kaze
03-06-2007, 10:43 PM
I came up with that nick-name! ;_; But you can call her that, if you and she want. :P

But I perfected it. :tongue: Hehe. I liked it, so I used it, but I was nice enough to ask.

Post, my puppet! *hugs Shinko* Ray has forced me to like Buizel, though. So Nakkura won't eat her.

KOR
03-06-2007, 11:00 PM
I save Nakkura and now he wants to kill me. wonderful. Kaze you just love messing with your characters don't you?

lol

Kaze
03-06-2007, 11:45 PM
I save Nakkura and now he wants to kill me. wonderful. Kaze you just love messing with your characters don't you?

lol

I can't let Tyra out-character-mess me. XD He'll come around later.

Dog of Hellsing
03-07-2007, 05:49 PM
I can't let Tyra out-character-mess me. XD He'll come around later.

XD Great, now it'll be a competition to see who can mess their chars up the most. The trophy will be a little statue of that person's character looking like they need some serious mental medication lol.

And I don't mind if you wanna call me Tyra ^^. Seems like everyone's getting into that name, but I likes it too, so it's cool.

Kaze
03-07-2007, 10:18 PM
XD Great, now it'll be a competition to see who can mess their chars up the most. The trophy will be a little statue of that person's character looking like they need some serious mental medication lol.

And I don't mind if you wanna call me Tyra ^^. Seems like everyone's getting into that name, but I likes it too, so it's cool.

My mom is accusing my brother of cheating in a video game now, but she just won, so she's dancing around. It's quite scary. o_O

Anyway, I dunno if I could mess Nakkura up more than you could totally destroy Kilia, but I'll try. :devious: I'll post after Kor (KingofRohan888) does.

Blue-
03-07-2007, 10:42 PM
My mom is accusing my brother of cheating in a video game now, but she just won, so she's dancing around. It's quite scary. o_O

Anyway, I dunno if I could mess Nakkura up more than you could totally destroy Kilia, but I'll try. :devious: I'll post after Kor (KingofRohan888) does.
Unfortunatly, I won't be able to post too often. For most likely, a couple of days. I have homework to catch up on, and I also have two URPG stories I want to write. Plus a fan fiction. So please forgive me if I'm not able to post much. xD

Also, Shinko may be getting a new friend soon! I'm thinking about adding another character, but I'm not quite sure what it should be. It would make my posts longer... Lol. xD

KOR
03-09-2007, 02:29 AM
I won't be posting alot either. I got a D+ in Math for my second trimester report card and my mom isn't very happy so she's grounded me from my computer. I'm on hers right now since she's gone. I'll post soon but after that it will be a while.

Kaze
03-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Also, Shinko may be getting a new friend soon! I'm thinking about adding another character, but I'm not quite sure what it should be. It would make my posts longer... Lol. xD

I want to have another character...later...but I don't know what it'll be, either. Probably some kind of avian. Staravia? Staraptor? Just Swellow? (It could be Tim XD). I need a female character, though...just in general. Out of all of the recent RPs I've been in/signed up for, I only have one female. That's kind of creepy. o_O

I won't be posting alot either. I got a D+ in Math for my second trimester report card and my mom isn't very happy so she's grounded me from my computer. I'm on hers right now since she's gone. I'll post soon but after that it will be a while.

Ick. Well, I hope you can get on soon.

I went ahead and posted by the way. Da poo' hot Zangoose... ;_;

Marcuss
03-12-2007, 09:44 PM
I am still aliveÖ I havenít gone any whereÖ I just was letting Inouss sleepÖ so just I was wondering what time is every going to be waking up. And where and when is Suko turning up?

Dog of Hellsing
03-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Suko will be turning up relatively soon. Anyways, I haven't posted yet either, seeing as my char is asleep as well.

Kaze
03-12-2007, 11:09 PM
Well, anyone's welcome to post skipping ahead in time. Nakkura'll be sleepy when it's time for him to say hello to Suko. ^_^;

Blue-
03-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Well, anyone's welcome to post skipping ahead in time. Nakkura'll be sleepy when it's time for him to say hello to Suko. ^_^;
Actually, maybe people could do dream sequinces in the mean time. ^^ (Best freakin' speller in my class and I can't spell... Never mind...)

Kaze
03-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Actually, maybe people could do dream sequinces in the mean time. ^^ (Best freakin' speller in my class and I can't spell... Never mind...)

I can't spell, either. o_O I can't spell that one really long word that no one knows and that I forget. Hippomonstrodelsomethingphobia. >_<;

And I've done dream sequences *checks Microsoft Word* ...sequences, yeah... Ahem. I've done tons of 'em. I dunno... >_>

Dog of Hellsing
03-12-2007, 11:43 PM
I can make a 3rd person post for Suko, just to get his intro started?

Kaze
03-12-2007, 11:44 PM
I can make a 3rd person post for Suko, just to get his intro started?

Sure. If anyone else wants to post next, just to pass time, it's fine. I don't want to at the moment. x_X I have tons of other things to do, anyway...

Blue-
03-12-2007, 11:46 PM
I can't spell, either. o_O I can't spell that one really long word that no one knows and that I forget. Hippomonstrodelsomethingphobia. >_<;

And I've done dream sequences *checks Microsoft Word* ...sequences, yeah... Ahem. I've done tons of 'em. I dunno... >_>
Oh, that's how you... >_< Never mind.

Okay Tyra, that sounds like a plan. :)

Kaze
03-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Thanks to wanlingnic for finally posting. XD

Anyway, I'd like someone else to reply now...please? >_> I don't want to do dream sequences personally. We could pretend that time passed from the time that everyone was lying down to when Phobos came. *dances around impatiently*

Dog of Hellsing
03-14-2007, 11:21 PM
I made a quick little post for Kilia, and finally posted Suko's intro! Well, some of it lol.

Kaze
03-18-2007, 04:56 PM
First of all, I apologize for the double post. >_<;

Second, wanlingnic has decided to drop out of the RP. I've posted in it, so we can keep on going. Pretend that the interaction between Phobos and our characters has never occured, and that it's morning. We can move on, now. ^_^

I think we went backwards. o_O

Blue-
03-18-2007, 05:01 PM
First of all, I apologize for the double post. >_<;

Second, wanlingnic has decided to drop out of the RP. I've posted in it, so we can keep on going. Pretend that the interaction between Phobos and our characters has never occured, and that it's morning. We can move on, now. ^_^

I think we went backwards. o_O
I read it, but I may not be able to post today. I'm just trying to get odds and ends done on the forums before my long day. xD

Dog of Hellsing
03-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Awww, well, that's too bad. Jade's a good RPer...

It's time for me to go post ^^.

Kaze
03-19-2007, 12:26 AM
Whoa. You're a Global Mod! ^_^

Anyway, thanks for posting. I'll reply whenever I can, tomorrow at the lastest. ^_^;

Blue-
03-21-2007, 10:56 PM
Whoa. You're a Global Mod! ^_^

Anyway, thanks for posting. I'll reply whenever I can, tomorrow at the lastest. ^_^;
Well... I posted, if that helps. Just so ya'll know, I'll be gone on Saturday through Tuesday. :)

Kaze
03-28-2007, 08:24 PM
We'll need someone to post; I don't want this to become inactive... I might try to PM Deathspector if no one posts. Snowball, if you're still in the RP, do you want to try...?

Blue-
03-29-2007, 01:00 AM
We'll need someone to post; I don't want this to become inactive... I might try to PM Deathspector if no one posts. Snowball, if you're still in the RP, do you want to try...?
Of course I'm still in this. This role play is practically my life. :D

Dog of Hellsing
03-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Oh yay, SnowDay's gonna post! *Does a dance.* I was so worried this RP was gonna die...BTW I hope you don't mind my new nickname for ya ^^.

Shen
03-29-2007, 07:48 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while...my imaginations been running dry...on Spring Break, for crying out loud! *Bows apologetically* I'll post as soon as I figure out what I should post.

Blue-
03-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Oh yay, SnowDay's gonna post! *Does a dance.* I was so worried this RP was gonna die...BTW I hope you don't mind my new nickname for ya ^^.
Hahah, the nick-name's fine. xD

I'll post in a minute or two, I just have to post a sign-up to a certain role play while I'm in the mood....

Dog of Hellsing
03-29-2007, 07:54 PM
Whoo, I gave someone a nickname. *Thinks.* I need to give everyone else one too ^^.

*Dances.* I'm glad the RP is pretty much coming back to life. I was scared there for a moment that it'd given up the ghost on us.

Kaze
03-29-2007, 09:30 PM
I was terrified it'd die, too. *shudders*

But Nakkura is immortal; he cannot die. *hugs teh Zangoose*

Hmm... I'll post later today. Once we get this moving, we can introduce new challenges. I like the idea of a great river, or...it's up to you. *dances* It'll be cool if we could get to the end.

Oh, no... I just had an evil idea... *hides*

Blue-
03-29-2007, 10:11 PM
I was terrified it'd die, too. *shudders*

But Nakkura is immortal; he cannot die. *hugs teh Zangoose*

Hmm... I'll post later today. Once we get this moving, we can introduce new challenges. I like the idea of a great river, or...it's up to you. *dances* It'll be cool if we could get to the end.

Oh, no... I just had an evil idea... *hides*
I love that idea too. Shinko could swim in it, but, because she's such a child, she'd probably drown. xD

Edit: Oh, and I know of this one role play that lasted to 100 pages, and it's still going on strong. :] We can win this, for sure.

Dog of Hellsing
03-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Ooh! The river idea is a good one! It can tie in with my evil idea for Kilia :twisted:...

Blue-
03-29-2007, 10:26 PM
Ooh! The river idea is a good one! It can tie in with my evil idea for Kilia :twisted:...
What are you going to do...? O_o

Dog of Hellsing
03-29-2007, 10:54 PM
What are you going to do...? O_o

Mwuahahahahahaaaaaaaa....*Cackles.* Oooh, you'll find out soon enough. But I'll warn you now...if you got squeamish reading my one post with the zombie Mon, then you're REALLY going to get sick when I fulfill my plan >:)...

Blue-
03-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Mwuahahahahahaaaaaaaa....*Cackles.* Oooh, you'll find out soon enough. But I'll warn you now...if you got squeamish reading my one post with the zombie Mon, then you're REALLY going to get sick when I fulfill my plan >:)...
>:] Sounds horrifying. But I think I can take it.

Kaze
03-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Nakkura might not take it very well. XD Yeah...I'll do something evil to him later. I'm actually not in an evil mood today. For me, this is odd. :3

Blue-
03-29-2007, 11:32 PM
Nakkura might not take it very well. XD Yeah...I'll do something evil to him later. I'm actually not in an evil mood today. For me, this is odd. :3
I'm not in an evil mood either. xD Actually, I'm never really in that mood.

So, all in favor of the river that kills and drowns people, just post here saying so. ._. I feel lame again.

Kaze
03-30-2007, 12:11 AM
Aye!

o_o;; Anyway, I was wondering if you guys would tolerate having Kecleonfan666 rejoin. He claims he's improved, and I think that he could be better, perhaps. It's all up to you guys; I'm not saying anything in this matter. x_X

*sighs*

Blue-
03-30-2007, 12:14 AM
Aye!

o_o;; Anyway, I was wondering if you guys would tolerate having Kecleonfan666 rejoin. He claims he's improved, and I think that he could be better, perhaps. It's all up to you guys; I'm not saying anything in this matter. x_X

*sighs*
Well, he has improved, I'll give him that. But he still needs to learn to control his temper, which is quite... furious. u_u; But I'm still not quite sure...

Kecleonfan666
03-31-2007, 01:20 AM
Well, he has improved, I'll give him that. But he still needs to learn to control his temper, which is quite... furious. u_u; But I'm still not quite sure...

Well, I can't really help it! See, I have this, Autism condition...Yeah, that's 'bout it.

NO I'M NOT RETARDED OR 'SPECIAL'!!!!!!!

Blue-
03-31-2007, 02:14 AM
Well, you have my vote then. I feel okay with it, as long as you just remember to use correct grammar and such. ^^

Sorry about that other post, it was stupid. ._.

Kaze
03-31-2007, 02:15 AM
You put effort into your sign-up, Kecleonfan666, so I guess I can accept it.

*hugs teh Nakkurie*

I'm gonna mess him up so badly in Shadow Sky (which I updated! woot!)

Blue-
03-31-2007, 02:17 AM

*hugs teh Nakkurie*

YOU DID NOT JUST KILL NAKKURA! OMG!...

Eheh, read that wrong. ._. I feel lame.

Kaze
03-31-2007, 02:19 AM
YOU DID NOT JUST KILL NAKKURA! OMG!...

Eheh, read that wrong. ._. I feel lame.

Me, kill Nakkura...?

*ponders teh plot o' evilness*

...Nope. I'm just making what you guys may view as a love rectangle, while I laugh at your false accusations.

Kecleonfan666
03-31-2007, 02:25 AM

*hugs teh Nakkurie*

Why must you abuse the Zangoose?

*Chan takes advantage of his Fighting type, and pounds Nakkura*

Anyway, I guess the others will meet Chan at the river or something, unless Kaze tells me to post for whatever reason.

Chan might have to fight Lee or Top or both some point in the RP.

Ooh, the river should be located between to cliffs, and there's an old bridge! nevermind.

Blue-
03-31-2007, 02:41 AM
Me, kill Nakkura...?

*ponders teh plot o' evilness*

...Nope. I'm just making what you guys may view as a love rectangle, while I laugh at your false accusations.[/color]
So... Is Nakkura interested in Xanthe? O_o

Kaze
03-31-2007, 02:46 AM
So... Is Nakkura interested in Xanthe? O_o

Me: *shrugs* You'll have to find out. Xanthe sure is interested in him, though. He's tolerant of her. That's a start. :3

Nakkura: Noooooo... I like Kili--

Me: Shut up. Anyway, I'll post in the RP itself tomorrow, maybe. Someone needs to PM Deathspector and Marcuss. I will tomorrow if someone doesn't before then. Me is lazy. X3

Blue-
03-31-2007, 02:52 AM
Shinko: ...

Kilia: <3 =^^=

Xanthe: ;_;

Me: My characters are pathetic. ^o^

Shinko: But I'm your only-

Me: Exactly! :D

Kecleonfan666
03-31-2007, 02:55 AM
Chan: I wanna be in da' role play!

Me: No...

Chan: You signed me up!

Me: You're not playing 'till the others reach the river!

Chan:*Grabs Nakkura and makes death threat*

EDIT: Looks like Kitty_Chan has signed up. Check the sign ups Kaze.

Kaze
03-31-2007, 04:25 PM
@ Snowball: That was hilarious. XD

@ Kecleonfan666: I checked it out. Yay! More new members!

Nakkura: *glares at Chan* Let me go; it's no use. I'm too sexy to die. And, in the off chance that I do die, I have a mob of followers that will rip your spine out and beat you with it.

Kecleonfan666
03-31-2007, 04:28 PM
@ Snowball: That was hilarious. XD

@ Kecleonfan666: I checked it out. Yay! More new members!

Nakkura: *glares at Chan* Let me go; it's no use. I'm too sexy to die. And, in the off chance that I do die, I have a mob of followers that will rip your spine out and beat you with it.

Chan: *Summons army of Chan action figures and mob goes away to play*. You were saying?
__________________________________________________ _______________

Anyway, on to business.

When do you think Kitty_Chan should introduce her character?

When do you think the group should reach the river? I wanna post soon, 'cause I'm in a RPing mood today.

Chan: *Pulls out sharp stick...*

EonMythos
03-31-2007, 06:05 PM
Yesh, that is what Saka would like to know. When should she introduce herself?

Saka: Who, me or Sakata?

Um, both of you...

Sakata: Saka, be nice to Kitty. I think we already freaked her out anyway.

This is actually the first time I made a character that talks to herself, and her intro may be a bit...odd? And I made a banner for her! X3 It's a bit sucky, being my first, but I'll see if I can upload it next time. To tired right now. :sleepy:

One last thing, do you mind if I use some Japanese song lyrics in the intro?

Blue-
04-01-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm sorry Kaze! Couldn't go on yesterday. Didn't anyone else see a message that said the bandwidth was exceeded on the site??? ;___;

Kecleonfan666
04-01-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm sorry Kaze! Couldn't go on yesterday. Didn't anyone else see a message that said the bandwidth was exceeded on the site??? ;___;

Yeah, I saw that too. Wonder if webmaster was working on the forum a bit :ermm:
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

I hope the group reaches that river soon. I'm in an RPing mood today...

Blue-
04-01-2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah, I saw that too. Wonder if webmaster was working on the forum a bit :ermm:
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

I hope the group reaches that river soon. I'm in an RPing mood today...
Phew, I'm glad that I wasn't the only one. ^^;

Anyways... If anyone wants to update...

Kaze
04-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Anyway, on to business.

When do you think Kitty_Chan should introduce her character?

When do you think the group should reach the river? I wanna post soon, 'cause I'm in a RPing mood today.

As soon as other people post, I can try and reach the river. I could post now, perhaps (though it may be a little while). If it's okay that Nakkura can go ahead of the group, although Kilia said somethinga bout scouting ahead, I think...

Kitty-chan may be able to introduce her character at the river, too. It doesn't really matter... I'll post as soon as I can to get to the river. ^_^

One last thing, do you mind if I use some Japanese song lyrics in the intro?

Yes, and cool. ^_^

Nakkura doesn't talk to himself, but he's kind of arrogant...

Nakkura: And sexy.

-_-"

EonMythos
04-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Yay! I can't wait. :P Sakata can show up anytime you want, maybe while Kilia's on her scouting. She likes to sing, so that's why I asked if I could use the lyrics, and maybe one of them could find her that way.

*huggles teh Nakkura* He's so cute! I just read Shadow Mist, and I must say that the way Nakkura acted was almost comical in some points. *hints at his grooming habits* :crackup: I'm gonna go read Shadow Sky later, after I get to work on an evil plot bunny that's been bouncing around for a while.

Sakata: Ne, ne, Kitty, can I touch it? *points to Nakkura*

I'm sure Kaze won't mind...

Sakata: *pounces on Nakkura and starts petting his head*

Kaze
04-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Nakkura: *narrows eyes* What odd grooming habits? *turns away to lick fur*

Teh plots of evilness... Anyway, she can show up whenever. I posted where Nakkura's almost at the river. ^_^

Nakkura: *finds Sakata petting his head* ... *ignores and goes back to grooming*

Christmas colors! *goes to search for mistletoe to throw at Ray*

EonMythos
04-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Alright! *cheers* I'll go post now! *scurries away*

Sakata: Nakkie has pretty fur, does he take care of it often?

Yup, now come here, we have to go post your intro.

Sakata: Yay! *jumps away and runs after Kitty*

edite: Or later, when I fix Microsoft Word on the other computer. It's new and I ran out of free useage. Now I have to find the product key. >.<

Kecleonfan666
04-02-2007, 04:54 PM
It's time for Chan to make his debate appeareance! *Gives Chan manly hug*

Chan: Woo Hoo! *Punches closest Pokemon, which happens to be Nakkura...*

For now, Chan won't be interacting with other Pokemion, unless Killia or Nakkura finds Chan.

*Scurries away to post*

EDIT: I just had a thought. Can might not be interacting for a while, becuase he's going to knock down a tree for a bridge O_o

Blue-
04-03-2007, 12:11 AM
I'll post as soon as I can, but today has just been hell. I'm so busy today! I have three different homework assignments, and a lot of forum stuff that I have to finish! >_< Why? WHY?!

Kecleonfan666
04-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Hmmmmmm....Is anybody going to notice the cave that Chan is resting in? :eh: . Chan will join the group when someone finds him(Hopefully >_<).

Or, I could make Chan wake up from a really bad dream and meet Killia or Nakkura.

You know what? I'll go with the second and go post now

*Scurries away to make nice post*

EonMythos
04-04-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes, finally! *cheers* I managed to type out my intro in notepad. :biggrin: So, time to let Sakata enter the story!

Kaze
04-04-2007, 10:24 PM
*dances*

I PM'd Deathspector, and I'm waiting for a reply. >_< Meanwhile, Nakkura and Kilia are going to drown. ^_^;

Nakkura's kind of clueless. XD

Nakkura: ?

He's cute when he has no idea what's going on around him... *sighs*

Xanthe: *growls and tackles Kaze*

Nakkura: *watches in amusement*

Maybe I should have Xanthe for my second character! That might make an interesting love triangle... I love love triangles... >:3

Dog of Hellsing
04-04-2007, 10:38 PM
*dances*

I PM'd Deathspector, and I'm waiting for a reply. >_< Meanwhile, Nakkura and Kilia are going to drown. ^_^;

Nakkura's kind of clueless. XD

Nakkura: ?

He's cute when he has no idea what's going on around him... *sighs*

Xanthe: *growls and tackles Kaze*

Nakkura: *watches in amusement*

Maybe I should have Xanthe for my second character! That might make an interesting love triangle... I love love triangles... >:3

XD Poor Nakkie and Killie...

And LOL, love triangles. That'd be so sweet XD. You should do that...

Also, I've been meaning to ask this for a while now. Since we've already had so many serious events happen (including the one with Kilia now, read meh post to see! :twisted:), I was wondering: should I have that evil event I've been planning happen? Or, if I should, should I make it wait until after the whole river scene is finished? Or just do it now? I've got everything set up, so whatever you guys think is best, lemme know!

Kaze
04-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Kilia went over a waterfall. O_O I replied, but I didn't make Nakkura do anything just yet. I was going to let someone else post or something. ^_^;

Anyway, the more evil plots, the merrier, as long as the others can keep up. It doesn't matter when you do it. I'm afraid of what's going to happen... *looks at poor Absol*

I'm writing a new fanfic with Absol in it, mixed in a bit with the Warriors series. *dances*

Dog of Hellsing
04-04-2007, 11:06 PM
Heh, I was gonna post for Suko, but I'll wait first for someone else to post.

And yay! I think I might start outlining the post that I'm going to use to unleash total mental scar-age on everyone XD...

Kaze
04-04-2007, 11:30 PM
Heh, I was gonna post for Suko, but I'll wait first for someone else to post.

And yay! I think I might start outlining the post that I'm going to use to unleash total mental scar-age on everyone XD...

Oh, no...

*goes with Nakkura to a bomb shelter*

I'll make Xanthe's bio, but I probably won't introduce her until later, meaning...after the evil event you have planned and the river thing. ^_^;

Kecleonfan666
04-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Chan jumped into a river after you, TT.

Chan: .....I did?....

Me: I created you. I control your life...

Chan: WE LIVE IN AMERICA!!!!!

Me: READ THE SIGN*It says Iraq, Easter Island, or some other place that has barely any control over it*

Chan: .............

Anyway, of course, if anyone has posted after my own post, I'll go look at them(Which I have yet to do)

Dog of Hellsing
04-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Meh, yesh, you needa go posteh Kekky.

Kilia: >< I hate you, you put me through so much...

*D and Alucard and a few others pop up and glare at her.*

D: She has a bad habit of doing that.

A: Indeed she does...*Grins evilly and draws Jackal.*

D: >> I would take care of this, but I think I'd better leave before she makes something horrible happen to me.

TT: TOO LATE! *Waves hands and suddenly D is set upon by angry villagers wielding stakes and holy water.*

Mob: GET THE DUNPEAL! GET THE FILTHY HALF-VAMPIRE!!!

D: *Pales, if that's possible, considering how pale he is already.* Dammit! *Runs away while the parasyte in his hand shouts curses at TT.*

TT: I never know Left Hand knew those words. *Glances at Alucard, summons Integra, who then proceeds to chuck silver ashtrays at him.*

I: I thought I told you to quit leaving the seat up!!!

A: OO That wasn't me!!! *Glares at TT.* When I get back, I'm ripping out your throat. *Phazes through a wall to escape the rain of ashtrays.*

TT: ^^ *Watches Kilia go over a waterfall and then runs as the Absol fires an uber Hyper Beam at her.*

K: TT YOU SUCK SO MUCH! *Vanishes over waterfall.*

Kecleonfan666
04-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Meh, yesh, you needa go posteh Kekky.

Kilia: >< I hate you, you put me through so much...

*D and Alucard and a few others pop up and glare at her.*

D: She has a bad habit of doing that.

A: Indeed she does...*Grins evilly and draws Jackal.*

D: >> I would take care of this, but I think I'd better leave before she makes something horrible happen to me.

TT: TOO LATE! *Waves hands and suddenly D is set upon by angry villagers wielding stakes and holy water.*

Mob: GET THE DUNPEAL! GET THE FILTHY HALF-VAMPIRE!!!

D: *Pales, if that's possible, considering how pale he is already.* Dammit! *Runs away while the parasyte in his hand shouts curses at TT.*

TT: I never know Left Hand knew those words. *Glances at Alucard, summons Integra, who then proceeds to chuck silver ashtrays at him.*

I: I thought I told you to quit leaving the seat up!!!

A: OO That wasn't me!!! *Glares at TT.* When I get back, I'm ripping out your throat. *Phazes through a wall to escape the rain of ashtrays.*

TT: ^^ *Watches Kilia go over a waterfall and then runs as the Absol fires an uber Hyper Beam at her.*

K: TT YOU SUCK SO MUCH! *Vanishes over waterfall.*

Oopsies. Chan almost got you, but he missed, and becuase of his own Mach Punche's force, he plummeted into the lake *Wah wah wah...*

Chan: GDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: HEY!!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!!!

Chan: No...

EonMythos
04-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Sakata: O.O No!! Kilia, don't drown before I can meet you! *jumps after her*

*grabs Sakata by her back leg* Nuh-uh little Saka, not yet. Besides, you live at the bottom of the waterfall. Not the top. >.<

Hey, should Sakata find Chan and Kilia after they fall in the lake? And maybe nurse them back to health.

Sakata: *wearing a Nurse Joy outfit* Yay! I get to play nurse!

*twitch*

Kecleonfan666
04-05-2007, 02:03 AM
Sakata: O.O No!! Kilia, don't drown before I can meet you! *jumps after her*

*grabs Sakata by her back leg* Nuh-uh little Saka, not yet. Besides, you live at the bottom of the waterfall. Not the top. >.<

Hey, should Sakata find Chan and Kilia after they fall in the lake? And maybe nurse them back to health.

Sakata: *wearing a Nurse Joy outfit* Yay! I get to play nurse!

*twitch*

Meh, it'd be cooler if there were some time between sakata finding Chan and Killia. That way, it'd be like Survivor or somethin' :smile:

Blue-
04-05-2007, 04:06 AM
Actually, guys, could you please wait? I have to catch up.. >_< And my Dad just came in after I had typed up my post.

Edit: BTW, I had to delete it. :P

Kecleonfan666
04-05-2007, 12:42 PM
GOD ****** TT!!! Why did you have to make yourself fall into a river and make us all follow you!?

Well, I guess we just have to wait to see what happens to Chan...

Chan: I'm right here

Me: No, your not*Knocks Chan out and throws him into lake*

It'd be cool if the group seperated for a bit...

Kaze
04-05-2007, 02:43 PM
I hate it when that happens, Snowball. I've learned to copy my posts before hitting "submit reply", 'cause something always goes wrong...

I'll wait for you. It'd be cool if Sakata found them, and meanwhile Nakkura will think that Kilia's dead. Maybe I could have him run off, then I could introduce Xanthe as my second character. She is ebil Pikachu. o_o;

Dog of Hellsing
04-05-2007, 04:27 PM
XD I'm teh mastah of making my chars suffer.

*All her chars nod vigorously.*

TT: :oops: Heheheh...Anyways Kaze, that sounds like a good idea. I could have Suko go off and try to find Kilia and Shen, who has also gone "WHEEEEEEE!!!!!" over the waterfall lol.

Shen
04-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Yeah, this is really getting good, huh?

Shen: Says you...*grumble* The things you make me do. I've had my back sliced open and shot, I've run and run until any normal Larvitar would've died, I nearly went insane, and NOW I"VE GONE OVER A WATERFALL?! *Launches attacks at me*

DT: OW! Hey, stop! I got you Aya!

S: *Stops* Hey, I guess you're right...sorry :oops:.

( Hehe...this whole "chars talking to creators" thing is fun...)

Hey, let's see if Aya can't join Suko...is that okay, TT?

Kecleonfan666
04-05-2007, 10:22 PM
OMG!!! WHAT IS WITH RPERS HERE MAKING THEIR POKEMON FALL INTO RIVERS, THE THE OTHER RPERS COME TO!?!?!?!? MADNESS!!! MADNESS!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Sakata to come.

I have somethin' REALLY creepy in mind for everyone...

I'm...going...to have...Seth come back. But he's dead!!!!! The group that fell into the waterfall sees Seth's dead body staked onto a tree! And, that would be because of Lee and Top...

@ Deoxys Trainer: You're right, this is getting really good...:twisted:

Blue-
04-05-2007, 10:35 PM
I hate it when that happens, Snowball. I've learned to copy my posts before hitting "submit reply", 'cause something always goes wrong...

I'll wait for you. It'd be cool if Sakata found them, and meanwhile Nakkura will think that Kilia's dead. Maybe I could have him run off, then I could introduce Xanthe as my second character. She is ebil Pikachu. o_o;
Thank you, so much for waiting. I won't fall into the waterfall however, instead Shinko will see Nakkura on the other side, and swim to him. ^^ Just to be diff'rent.

EonMythos
04-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Alrighty then! I'll go type up a post now! *happy grin*

Sakata: Yay! Lets go!!!

Hope you don't mind if I bunny the characters a little, to move them around and such. Get them out of the water before they drown.

One last thing...

...Yay for the Warriors series!! :biggrin:

Blue-
04-06-2007, 04:30 AM
Alrighty then! I'll go type up a post now! *happy grin*

Sakata: Yay! Lets go!!!

Hope you don't mind if I bunny the characters a little, to move them around and such. Get them out of the water before they drown.

One last thing...

...Yay for the Warriors series!! :biggrin:
Sorry; I had posted in word beforehand, so I didn't get to reply to the Thunder and yowl. ^^;

EonMythos
04-06-2007, 04:51 AM
Sorry; I had posted in word beforehand, so I didn't get to reply to the Thunder and yowl. ^^;
It's okay, makes sense for someone to go to Nakkura to comfort him. :)

Kecleonfan666
04-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Well, now we see more of Chan's dream, and we see something else...

Chan: Why must I suffer while you get to post niddly naddly!?

Me: Becuase, it's my goal to beat TT's record of making characters suffer.....

I'm currently typing up my post, so, yeah...*Scurries away*

Deathspector
04-06-2007, 01:27 PM
Right, well I thought I might as well say this here as well.

Kaze (and the rest of you), you have the right to scream, shout, and do anything else that you deem fit to me, because I hav, for the second time, not replied in Reflection for a long time. I don't desreve to remain in the Role play, but I love it a lot, and never meant to leave it. It just happens when things slow down that my lazy side kicks in and says, "Oh well, it's dead," and forget about it. I saw it being posted in again, but I had already stopped. I've gone and posted again, but I don't know if you lot would be happy with me. And I can't even say that I had real life problems, because I didn't. Once again, I didn't mean to not post, and I'm really, really sorry about it.

I hope I can continue in Reflections...I'm not trying to make you feel sorry for me, though, so don't. Please. It would only make things worse...XD

Deathspector

Shen
04-06-2007, 04:21 PM
OMG!!! WHAT IS WITH RPERS HERE MAKING THEIR POKEMON FALL INTO RIVERS, THE THE OTHER RPERS COME TO!?!?!?!? MADNESS!!! MADNESS!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for Sakata to come.

I have somethin' REALLY creepy in mind for everyone...

I'm...going...to have...Seth come back. But he's dead!!!!! The group that fell into the waterfall sees Seth's dead body staked onto a tree! And, that would be because of Lee and Top...

@ Deoxys Trainer: You're right, this is getting really good...:twisted:

Shen: NOOOOO! You will never touch me! *Runs away*

DT: Uh, Shen, I think he was joking...

Kaze
04-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Right, well I thought I might as well say this here as well.

Kaze (and the rest of you), you have the right to scream, shout, and do anything else that you deem fit to me, because I hav, for the second time, not replied in Reflection for a long time. I don't desreve to remain in the Role play, but I love it a lot, and never meant to leave it. It just happens when things slow down that my lazy side kicks in and says, "Oh well, it's dead," and forget about it. I saw it being posted in again, but I had already stopped. I've gone and posted again, but I don't know if you lot would be happy with me. And I can't even say that I had real life problems, because I didn't. Once again, I didn't mean to not post, and I'm really, really sorry about it.

I hope I can continue in Reflections...I'm not trying to make you feel sorry for me, though, so don't. Please. It would only make things worse...XD

Deathspector

*throws random bottle at, then tackles in a hug*

I'm glad you're still RPing. I really wanted you to stay... You're such a good RPer. Don't worry; I've abandoned roleplays I thought were dead, too. Beh. I'm just lazy period, so no worries. XD

*blinks, then performs bad habit of suddenly moving on*

Oh, and yeah... Everyone's launching their Pokemon off of cliffs. As I put in my post, it's like a freaking messed up parade. o_O Well, parade may not be the right word, but I gave it thought for a total of two seconds. I don't really care.

So, yeah. Nakkura's freaked out right now, and he'll be even more so when I bring Xanthe into the roleplay. I'll make her bio now. *pets poor Nakkie* Tyra can post now. ^_^

EDIT: Sorry if I seem distant to you guys for a while... I'm having a lot going on in my life. It's probably no big deal, but--

*shakes head* I finished Xanthe's bio. *waits impatiently for someone to post* XD

Dog of Hellsing
04-06-2007, 06:57 PM
XD Yes, everyone's going "WHEEEEEE!!!" over the waterfall now lol.

Oh yes, I was thinking of how to get what's going to happen to Kilia to actually happen. Maybe she can wander from Saka and the others, and accidently get lost, and then I can have it happen.

And DT, sure, I'd like to have Aya and Suko travel together. It'd be cool, and stuff lol.

I love it when groups get broken up XD.

Kaze
04-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Oh yes, I was thinking of how to get what's going to happen to Kilia to actually happen. Maybe she can wander from Saka and the others, and accidently get lost, and then I can have it happen.

And leave Nakkura? ;_;

Hehe. I'll keep him busy with Xanthe; I didn't want to bring her in until later, though. *waits patiently*

EonMythos
04-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Hmm...*evil grin* I have something to do to everyone later! After this whole ark and everything. *cackle*

Sakata: O.o Have you finnaly cracked?

No...*cough* Anyway, I posted for introductions. And to see how the others deal with her talking to herself. >.> I got curious. :crackup:

Blue-
04-07-2007, 05:22 AM
I don't have a lot of time; selling my house. I probably won't be able to post again until tomorrow night, so sorry. >_>;

Deathspector
04-07-2007, 05:23 AM
Oh yeah...I still have to get Eliadon's bio up some time soon. Eliadon the Houndoom. We seriously need some Fire types ever since that Abraham Quilava dude left...

Deathspector

Blue-
04-07-2007, 05:25 AM
Oh yeah...I still have to get Eliadon's bio up some time soon. Eliadon the Houndoom. We seriously need some Fire types ever since that Abraham Quilava dude left...

Deathspector
I was also thinking of adding a Pokemon. Funny, isn't it? But anyway, that's a good idea.

I also think we should have a flying type, or a psychic type...

Deathspector
04-07-2007, 05:36 AM
I was also thinking of adding a Pokemon. Funny, isn't it? But anyway, that's a good idea.

I also think we should have a flying type, or a psychic type...

Odd how it's only now we realise what types we need...XD. Yeah, flying would be awesome. Maybe we could have a huge Fearow, or Swellow that could carry a couple of the younger and less agile one sout of danger. Or maybe an Alakazam to contend with Avaron for place of wise old bugger...XD

Deathspector

Dog of Hellsing
04-07-2007, 01:31 PM
What we need is something like a Salamence or a Dragonite to join XD. Something big that can fly and kick serious arse. *Wonders who'd bring in such a char, since she already has two.*

Kecleonfan666
04-07-2007, 04:12 PM
What we need is something like a Salamence or a Dragonite to join XD. Something big that can fly and kick serious arse. *Wonders who'd bring in such a char, since she already has two.*

Well, I won't, becuase much later, my secondary characters are going to be Lee and Top, who finally catch up with Chan. But that won't be for a long time...

@, it seems a bit unfair to fly, huh?:neutral:

It takes the...I really don't know what the name of it is, but having a flyer would ruin it......

Blue-
04-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I was thinking of making a Swellow char, but... -_-;

Perhaps a Mightyena, or a Flareon... Hey, perhaps...

Deathspector
04-08-2007, 06:47 AM

You really give us hints with the subtlety of a sledge hammer, don't you?...XD

Anyway, I dunno about having a Dragonite of Salamence as they're just so uber powerful they won't be running away form the humans, but rather fighting them...I dunno, it just seems like their personality.

Deathspector

Kaze
04-08-2007, 07:18 PM
*storms in*

Kecleonfan666, you need to edit your post. You just can't assume that Deoxys Trainer's character knows the Banette. I thought I told you not to drastically change anything, hm? PM me with how the whole Top and Lee thing will work out, and we could deal with it later.

Anyway, I was going to make a Swellow char, but I decided to bring in Xanthe, instead...

Xanthe: Thanks, Kaze. *clings to Nakkura*

Nakkura: *looks helplessly at Kilia*

Blue-
04-08-2007, 07:28 PM
*storms in*

Kecleonfan666, you need to edit your post. You just can't assume that Deoxys Trainer's character knows the Banette. I thought I told you not to drastically change anything, hm? PM me with how the whole Top and Lee thing will work out, and we could deal with it later.

Anyway, I was going to make a Swellow char, but I decided to bring in Xanthe, instead...

Lol, I was thinking of adding one of my chars to this. (From a fan-fic I'm not going to write since it doesn't have a plot. ^^;) But, probably not.... >_<

Dog of Hellsing
04-09-2007, 05:26 PM
*storms in*

Oo...

Kilia: >> *Goes over and pulls Xanthe away with her horn, then sits next to Nakkura.*

TT: Wow, Kilia's gettin' possesive! XD

Anyways, when I said a Dragonite or something, I didn't mean a NORMAL one lol. We'd need one with some sort of mental baggage or something, something that made them afraid to fight humans and stuff. Heh, a Salamence afraid to fight humans...

EonMythos
04-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Maybe later I could bring in one. Much later, after I get use to the roleplay a bit more. He'd be either a Salamance or an Altaria, or maybe a Dragonair. >.> They're pretty. :biggrin:

(Edit) Ah man, now I don't know what charcter I want to bring in. The motherly Ninetales Riori, or the flirt/territorial Altaria Malakai. >.< Who do you guys think the Roleplay needs more? An older, more motherly figure or the younger, teen-aged guy?

Shen
04-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Umm...DS and Kitty-Chan, Aya is a Bulbasaur, not an Ivysaur (Yet...)

And TT, I didn't read your post about Aya and Suko traveling together before I posted...:oops:. I guess we can have them split up later, or something...

EonMythos
04-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Oh. Oops. :oops: I'll go fix that now.

Dog of Hellsing
04-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Maybe later I could bring in one. Much later, after I get use to the roleplay a bit more. He'd be either a Salamance or an Altaria, or maybe a Dragonair. >.> They're pretty. :biggrin:

(Edit) Ah man, now I don't know what charcter I want to bring in. The motherly Ninetales Riori, or the flirt/territorial Altaria Malakai. >.< Who do you guys think the Roleplay needs more? An older, more motherly figure or the younger, teen-aged guy?

Hmmm, well, Kilia is somewhat motherly, but not really. Xanthe is probably going to be territorial and flirty, so really, it depends on who you'd rather play as. Personally, I'd like to see a smooth-talking Altaria lol.

Umm...DS and Kitty-Chan, Aya is a Bulbasaur, not an Ivysaur (Yet...)

And TT, I didn't read your post about Aya and Suko traveling together before I posted...:oops:. I guess we can have them split up later, or something...

That's fine. I need to find a way to work Suko into this little escapade lol. I'll find a way to work him into it...hey, Aya hasn't gone down the cliff yet, so maybe Suko can meet her there, and they can travel together while they try to find a safer way down to join the others? Since it wouldn't be easy for either of them to get down the way the others did.

Blue-
04-10-2007, 10:44 PM
To tell you the truth, I have to agree. XD We don't really need a motherly figure. What we really need is comedy. So, the Altaria would be a good idea.

I was thinking of adding my character, Theddues, but he's a flirtatious Flareon... XD I guess I'll have to add a more serious Pokemon, like Wysteria the Vaporeon... Hrm.

Kaze
04-10-2007, 11:41 PM
[COLOR="DarkRed"]That's fine. I need to find a way to work Suko into this little escapade lol. I'll find a way to work him into it...hey, Aya hasn't gone down the cliff yet, so maybe Suko can meet her there, and they can travel together while they try to find a safer way down to join the others? Since it wouldn't be easy for either of them to get down the way the others did.

*hopeful smirk*

Could Xanthe find them? She might be scared out of her mind of Suko, but yeah... I'd like to introduce her; I've been meaning to a couple of posts ago, but one, I'm lazy, and two, I didn't really want to add a lot more to the post or bring in some other crazed situation.

Oh, and I'm sorry if I hadn't been one. Ray's... A member of Ray's family has died recently; I was spending a lot of time with him and his family, so that's why I haven't been on.

Dog of Hellsing
04-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Meh, Nakkie hash teh ehvil thoughts lol. Poor Kilia...

And I don't mind if you want Xanthe to join with Suko and Aya. DT?

And tell Ray I'm sorry for his loss. If he wants me to, I can perform a ritual for him and his family? (Heh, I ish teh Wiccan.)

Blue-
04-11-2007, 12:41 AM
I am very sorry about that loss. If I could, (You know I will someday.) I'd fly straight to Indianapolis and mourn with you and Ray. You two are some of my greatest friends, and I feel horrible about everything that's happened lately. I'm sure Ray's family member will have a glorious after-life, and watch over you forever more.

Shen
04-11-2007, 12:00 PM
TT, I like your idea for Aya and Suko to find a way down. I also wouldn't mind if Xanthe joined up with them.

Kaze, I am terribly sorry for your friends loss. I would try to bring comfort, but...I'm not so good at that part...so, all I can say is sorry:sad:.

Deathspector
04-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Kaze, first off, tell Ray that even though I never knew him/her, I'm sorry. And if there's anything I could do over the forum, please tell me.

Also, I've been debating when to introduce Eliadon. I don't want her to join up with the others at the top, nor at the bottom. Maybe when they all finally meet up, she could attack them...? And Deoxys, thanks for the heads up on Aya. I thought she was a Bulbasaur, but wasn't too sure...

Deathspector

Dog of Hellsing
04-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Heh, ehvil Houndoom, gonna attack everyone.

And I've finally set up for that awful thing that's going to happen to Kilia. Heh, on top of everything else that's happened, she's going to have a mental breakdown. Poor thing, I'm putting her through so much...

I have to post for Suko Oo...

Kecleonfan666
04-11-2007, 07:37 PM
((Sorry for not being on so long))

Well...Top and Lee.

When this RP passes its midway point or somethin', Top and Lee will finally catch Chan, and Chan has to kick them silly, but has to sufer some major wounds.

Can anyone give me a bit of a summary of what has happened in my absense?

Kaze
04-11-2007, 07:55 PM
[color=green]Thank you guys so much; it means a lot to Ray and me. He may be back on soon enough. He's still grieving, but he's recovered enough to annoy the crap out of me at school.

Can anyone give me a bit of a summary of what has happened in my absense?

Not much; why don't you take a few minutes to read the posts?