PDA

View Full Version : Tekken 5 FAQ - Characters

AbXtreme
07-25-2004, 06:57 PM
Welcome to my guide. Here i'll list some characters which will be in Tekken 5. Some of the Profiles include Jokes which i made. Enjoy.

Kazuya Mishima
Nicknames: The Devil, The Vampire (Beginning To Become)
Origin: Formerly Japan (He abandoned his nationality)
Fighting Style: Mishima Style Fighting Karate
Started At: Tekken 1
Good or Bad: Natural (We Don't Know due to being Good and Bad At Different Tekkens)
Favoured By: Tekken Fans/Veterns, Vampires, Satan
Special Move: Lighting Uppercut - Back (Hold) + Square + Circle
Does he like his Family: Of Course Not!
Destiny Battle ( Main Rival ) : Heihachi

Story Rerun:
Before Tekken 1 - As a boy ignored by his father. His "brother" lee was treated like royalty. Is thrown off of a cliff as a young boy, as well as meeting young Jun
Tekken 1 - He Wins And Takes Heiachei and throws him down a cliff. that's love of the Family
Tekken 2 - Loses and Heiachei get's Kazuya and threw him down a volcano. Sweet evenge i Say
Tekken 3 - Weren't in it Due to Tekken 2 Story
Tekken 4 - Returns thanks to Doctors. Faces Heiachei and this Happens

Story Of Tekken 5:
The son of Heihachi Mishima and the man who inherits the blood of Devil, Kazuya Mishima. In the finals of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 Kazuya was defeated by Heihachi, and moreover was also defeated by Jin Kazama at Honmaru. At the time he gradually began regaining conciousness, he realized he was surrounded by the Jack-4 force.

Through the course of events Kazuya and Heihachi had formed a joint struggle, but Kazuya seized an opportunity to escape honmaru and the enemy. He then changed into Devil, and flew away escaping the exploding Honmaru.

Kazuya was enraged at himself for being completely betrayed, and in order to achieve revenge he headed towards The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.

Overview ( My Opinions ) : Wow Kazuya Sure Sucks Right about now. Gettin beat by his Dad AND Son. But Survives............Good for Him. But he's also a bad-ass on this game.

9.5/10

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/images/tekken5/profile/kazuya_1.jpg

Next Character: Raven

DarkAeon
07-26-2004, 04:50 AM
I can't wait to play tekken 5. I saw the preview and it looks awesome. Raven looks pretty cool. But Hwoarang is the reason I breathe Tekken.

AbXtreme
07-26-2004, 01:48 PM
Cool Hwoarang is pretty cool.
Ok Nxt Character Is Raven

Raven
Name: Raven
Origin: Unknown ( I Say America )
Fighting Style: Ninjutsu
Nicknames: Blade, Wesley Snipes, The Rude Boy Ninja
Started At: Tekken 5 ( New Character )
Good Or Bad: I Think He's Bad Since Killin Heihachi
Favoured by: Blade/Wesley Snipe Fans, Rude Boys, Ninjas who don't know this character
Special Move: No Clue What So Ever
Enspired By?: Wesley Snipes
Destiny battle: Heihachi/Kazuya

Story Re-Run:
Just Started On Tekken 5

Story:
Codenamed 'Raven', he is known as one of the most skilled and ruthless agents from a certain government intelligence agency to which he belongs. Other than the x-shaped scar on his face, little is known about him.

While on a mission to investigate connections between Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corporation, he witnesses Heihachi Mishima being assaulted by a deployment of Jacks and the explosion that ensues when the Jacks self-destruct.

Afterwards, news reaches Raven that The King Of Iron Fist Tournament will be held. Raven decides to enter in order to gather intel about the tournament and the motives of those behind it.

Overview: LOL He didn't know that Jacks were Attacking the Base Even thou he was there. What a Stupid Ninja. Anyway he'd be a Main in the Tekken Series, Devil Raven Anyone? Anyway his Moves look really Nice and i'd enjoy him on the Series for a Wesley Spines Look-a-like

8.5/10

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/images/tekken5/profile/raven_5.jpg

vellyvell
07-26-2004, 10:12 PM
Welcome to my guide. Here i'll list some characters which will be in Tekken 5. Some of the Profiles include Jokes which i made. Enjoy.

Kazuya Mishima
Nicknames: The Devil, The Vampire (Beginning To Become)
Origin: Formerly Japan (He abandoned his nationality)
Fighting Style: Mishima Style Fighting Karate
Good or Bad: Natural (We Don't Know due to being Good and Bad At Different Tekkens)
Favoured By: Tekken Fans/Veterns, Vampires, Satan
Special Move: Lighting Uppercut - Back (Hold) + Square + Circle
Does he like his Family: Of Course Not!
Destiny Battle ( Main Rival ) : Heihachi

Story Rerun:
BT1(Before Tekken 1) - As a boy ignored by his father. His "brother" lee was treated like royalty. Is thrown off of a cliff as a young boy, as well as meeting young Jun
Tekken 1 - He Wins And Takes Heiachei and throws him down a cliff. that's love of the Family
Tekken 2 - Loses and Heiachei get's Kazuya and threw him down a volcano. Sweet evenge i Say
Tekken 3 - Weren't in it Due to Tekken 2 Story
Tekken 4 - Returns thanks to Doctors. Faces Heiachei and this Happens

Story Of Tekken 5:
The son of Heihachi Mishima and the man who inherits the blood of Devil, Kazuya Mishima. In the finals of The King of Iron Fist Tournament 4 Kazuya was defeated by Heihachi, and moreover was also defeated by Jin Kazama at Honmaru. At the time he gradually began regaining conciousness, he realized he was surrounded by the Jack-4 force.

Through the course of events Kazuya and Heihachi had formed a joint struggle, but Kazuya seized an opportunity to escape honmaru and the enemy. He then changed into Devil, and flew away escaping the exploding Honmaru.

Kazuya was enraged at himself for being completely betrayed, and in order to achieve revenge he headed towards The King of Iron Fist Tournament 5.

Overview ( My Opinions ) : Wow Kazuya Sure Sucks Right about now. Gettin beat by his Dad AND Son. But Survives............Good for Him. But he's also a bad-ass on this game.

9.5/10

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/images/tekken5/profile/kazuya_1.jpg

Next Character: Ravenwell nice, but check the corrections.

AbXtreme
07-27-2004, 09:51 PM
Thanks For the Correction Velly :P

It Now Time For Bryan Fury's Bio

Name: Bryan Fury
Nicknames: Commando, Psycho Soilder/Android
Origin: USA
Fighting Style: Kickboxing
Started At: Tekken 3 ( As Secret Character )
Good Or Bad: Used To Be Bad, Then Good and Now Bad again....
Favoured By: Army Cadets :P, Evil Geniuses ( Due to his Laugh ), Mental Patiences.
Special Move: I Forgot, If anyone knows i give them credit
Does He Have Any Goal On Tekken 5: To Kill All. Well.......Sorta
Destiny Battle: Used To be Lei but now Yoshimitsu.

Story Re-run:
Tekken 3: He's Alive Thanks to Dr. Abel then.....He Turns Very Nasty And Destroys Lei and the Police Force.
Tekken 4: Saved By Yoshimitsu due to loss of Energy but Destroys Dr.Abel's Base an get's Rewired.

Story:
Bryan Fury is a replicant designed by Dr. Abel.

In order to gain a complete mechanical body, Bryan puts it all in Bosconovich's hands, and is placed into a deep sleep. However, when next he gained consciousness, he was in the same body as before.
According to Bosconovich, there was to much black materia inside Bryan's body, so he took emergency measures and installed an eternal engine in him.

"An eternal engine? That's great. That's really great!!" Shouting in joy, Bryan forced his way past Bosconovich. Noticing something was wrong, a number of Manji clan members tried to stop Bryan, but he threw all of them aside, and left the hidden village of the Manji behind him.

A few days later, Bryan, finding out that the King of Iron Fist Tournament would be held again, decided to enter the tournament in order to test the abilities of his eternal engine.

On Basic Terms: He Gets Fitted With a Robot Engine which Goes Hay-Wire. He Kills a Copule of Manji Members and Enters Tekken 5 ( For More Info Look At Yoshi's Bio coming soon )

Overview: Thanks To The Crap Work On Bryan ( By Dr.B ) He's become more Bad-ass then Before. And Who should be Blamed to the loss of Manji Members........... Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm
Anyway he's much the same as in Tekken 4 and he's ok i guess.Namco are just making him more Psycho.

8.0/10

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/images/tekken5/profile/bryan_1.jpg

AbXtreme
07-29-2004, 06:53 PM
Now It's time For Yoshi!

Name:Yoshimitsu
Nicknames: Psycho Ninja, Hyper Sniffin Ninja, Robin Hood (Ninja Mode)
Origin: None (Originally from Japan)
Fighting Style: Advanced Manji Ninjutsu Arts
Good Or Bad: Good!
Favoured By: Drunken People, The Mental, Ninja's who want a Laugh.
Special Attack: Suicide Stab ( Oh God :P ) - Back + Circle + Square
Purpose Of Life: TO BECOME A PROPER HUMAN, NOT A FREAK!
Destiny Battle: Now Bryan, used to be Kunimitsu/ Soul Calibur: Voldo

Story Re-Run:
Tekken 1: Does Nothing - That's Very Good Yoshi! Really Good
Tekken 2: Helps Poor
Tekken 3: Helps Poor Again
Soul Calibur 1: As A Extra - Loses His Sword from Voldo :P
Tekken 4: Helps Bryan and Trys To Help Poor.
Soul Calibur 2: HELPS POOR AGAIN!

Story:
Yoshimitsu is the head of the Manji clan, a philanthropical group that aims to assist the poor of the world.

During the King of Iron Fist Tournament 4, during an operation to attack the underground vaults of the Mishima Corporation, he discovers that Bryan Fury has fallen. He set out to rescue him, under Bosconovich's guidance.

One day, about a month after that, the sight that met Yoshimitsu's eyes as he went out to answer a distress call from Bosconovich was his distroyed base and corpses of the Manji clan members. According to what the fallen Bosconovich in the lab at the deepest chamber had to say, Bryan, in whom he had installed an eternal engine, had gone on a rampage.

"Repaying a debt of gratitude with the actions of an enemy.... We can't forgive him...."

Yoshimitsu's fist trembled with anger.

Afterwards, Yoshimitsu, hearing that Bryan would participate in the King of Iron Fist Tournament 5, decided to enter the tournament in order to reap vengeance for the dead Manjitou members.

Overview: He's A Freak Who Helps The Poor. Good Idea Namco no offence :P. He really has some funny attcks including suicide stab. he's a joke and should belong to Soul Calibur

4.5/10

http://tekkenzaibatsu.com/images/tekken5/profile/yoshimitsu_profile.jpg