PDA

View Full Version : ~Pokemon: Johto: Great Pokemon Master~(the discussion)

Meshi
01-29-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey everyone, I just thought we should talk without sayin OOC all the time. It's going to be fun talking about...well, stuff.
Anyone wanna talk about anything?

Calypso
01-29-2007, 09:29 PM
Lol, I found the thread ;D. Meh..Now I don't know what to talk about xD

Meshi
01-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Lol, I found the thread ;D. Meh..Now I don't know what to talk about xD
Lol. Neither do I. I wonder if I can make a Houndoom display pic. I really want to do that but I don't know if I can.

Meshi
01-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Myst3rio or whatever his or her name is, has not posted in the rp, should I kick her/him out?

Calypso
01-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Lol Mysterio is a boy and he's my mate. He's in so many RP's he probaly forgot and wouldn't even notice if you kicked him out ;D

Tombi
01-30-2007, 04:41 PM
Mimi, I've said too many times... for the love of Neo, don't double post x_X'
Manectric_Fan, when Nyumai meets up with you, you are so going down. *cracks knuckles*

Meshi
01-30-2007, 05:58 PM
Oi, you two, don't start in my discussion. I don't want any broken fingers from typing up battles between you two. I've heard about your fights, and I don't really want to be in the middle of one thanks.
It doesn't matter about double posting in the discussion, it's just fun not the real rp.
Oh and manectri_fan, I think you're right, I should just kick him out but then we wouldn't have enough people for each team which means someone else would have to go and then there would be 3 people on each team.

I'm so confuzzled, what should I do?!?!?!?!?!?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

wanlingnic
01-31-2007, 02:18 PM
Oi, you two, don't start in my discussion. I don't want any broken fingers from typing up battles between you two. I've heard about your fights, and I don't really want to be in the middle of one thanks.
It doesn't matter about double posting in the discussion, it's just fun not the real rp.
Oh and manectri_fan, I think you're right, I should just kick him out but then we wouldn't have enough people for each team which means someone else would have to go and then there would be 3 people on each team.

I'm so confuzzled, what should I do?!?!?!?!?!?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Open sign-ups again, then. :happy: If you have anyone who has wanted to sign up but you turned them down, just PM them and ak if they'd want to fill up Mysterio's position.

Ugh, I haven't been writing for a while but since the school year began it's been hard to balance writing and my family. Do you think it'll be alright if I don't post daily, Mimi? Things have been getting hectic.

Meshi
01-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah sure, that's okay. But you must post at least 3 posts a week.

By the way guys, I've found a life saver that has filled in Mysterio's position. He's going to appear mysteriously. It's gonna be so cool ^^.

Tombi
01-31-2007, 05:23 PM
xD Okay.

I just saw your post as I edited mine from before. You may want to read it. ^^

Meshi
02-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Haven't heard from wanlingnic in a while. I wonder whats she's up to.

Tombi
02-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Four word rule. Also that was spam.

Me and Manectric_Fan are hardly gonna go full throttle. Our charcters will be rivals, thats all. And maybe there would be the occasional

OOC: *gives evils to (fillnamehere)*

Meshi
02-03-2007, 09:55 PM
Okay. I can already tell that this is going to be a really furious battle between the rivl team and the main team seeing as there will be two rivals fighting against each other (Manectric_Fan and Tombi). This is going to be interesting.

Tombi
02-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Very xDDDD

Nyumai vs. Manectric_Fan...

Oh christ, I'm bouncing in my chair xDD This is gonna be wicked...

Meshi
02-03-2007, 10:06 PM
What exactly are you going to be battling about? Did something happen to you? Did she offend you or swear to steal your pokemon or something?

wanlingnic
02-04-2007, 07:48 AM
I'm really sorry to say this, Mimi, but I think I'll have to drop out of this roleplay. I can't post as much nowadays and I won't be able to be active very much, is it alright with you?

Meshi
02-09-2007, 06:02 PM
.Red. was really nice to sign up, I just entered my post, Mikasha's met .Red.

Tombi
02-09-2007, 06:03 PM
Double posting :naughty: I'd delete, if I were you.

I need Rye to post ;__;

Calypso
02-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Lol, Just remembered about this ;P

Oh and Nyumai is gonna get pwned so bad when we meet xDDD *slaps Tombi with a wet fish*

Tombi
02-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah? Your charri doesn't have the guts xDD

And she does. xP

Calypso
02-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Well Yeah But Paddy Can Pwn Kyosan xDDD

Meshi
02-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Okay.....This isn't a discussion thred anymore is it? It's a battle thread byt the looks of it.......

Ryenne Raleigh
02-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Yeah? Your charri doesn't have the guts xDD

And she does. xP
Gosh darn right she does.

I love Nyumai to the depths of my soul and am a die-hard ShinxNyu fan. End of story.

Tombi suuuuuuuuuuu PWNs MF~!

And it's all because of those PWNing lessons I gave her...xDD j/k

Ugh, I'm becoming a Chobits addict...

Miss Tombi, do you watch Bleach? It PWNs hard.

Meshi
02-15-2007, 09:41 AM
WTH is a chobit? Some kind of tiny pokemon? xD.

Tombi
02-15-2007, 07:10 PM
WTH is a chobit? Some kind of tiny pokemon? xD.
ROFL!! I DIED.

Chobits is a manga and anime xDDD

Yes, I pwn everyone.

Meshi
02-17-2007, 11:57 AM
It still sounds like a tiny pokemon to me, like a tiny one that evolves into something ugly....