PDA

View Full Version : OK the dumbest people...

pokemaster2000
01-29-2007, 10:53 PM
OK the dumbest thing that I have ever seen on TV was last night when a guy pretty much just reaveled the US's weakest defence. Now I'm not gonna say what it is, and don't say it either you people that saw the show too, but I'm pretty sure we're gonna get hit soon...:sad:And I'm gonna say that if we do, it'll be utter CHAOS

Ultima Boss
01-29-2007, 10:56 PM
Not to mention having blind faith in media is dumb of in itself.

pokemaster2000
01-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Not to mention having blind faith in media is dumb of in itself.

Hey, they showed this thing work.:susp:

ZadokRox
01-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah, that guy is dumb. Revealing U.S. military secrets is a capital crime.

Some more dumb people include:

- News cameramen who uses lights (instead of night vision equipment) to tape U. S. soldiers arriving at night on the beaches of Iraq during Operation Desert Storm, leaving them open for sniper attacks (my brother, who was in the miltary, said if he was one of those soldiers, he would busted the light on those cameras with the butt of his gun).

- This guy who called the police when he got burgarized. What's so dumb about that? This is what he told the cops: "They stole everything. They stole my TV, my VCR, my stereo, my dope, my.......uh.......nevermind. Have a nice day."

Subside
01-29-2007, 11:04 PM
...Your president is George Bush, 'nuff said.

Ultima Boss
01-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Even if it's a capital crime, it's also unorthodox to post military strategy to the world, where everyone is watching... including your enemies. To me, it seems people to neglect this principle.

...Your president is George Bush, 'nuff said.
I could say the same to you for declaring such an empty statement. :-P

pokemaster2000
01-29-2007, 11:06 PM

Some more dumb people include:

- News cameramen who uses lights (instead of night vision equipment) to tape U. S. soldiers arriving at night on the beaches of Iraq during Operation Desert Storm, leaving them open for sniper attacks (my brother, who was in the miltary, said if he was one of those soldiers, he would busted the light on those cameras with the butt of his gun).

- This guy who called the police when he got burgarized. What's so dumb about that? This is what he told the cops: "They stole everything. They stole my TV, my VCR, my stereo, my dope, my.......uh.......nevermind. Have a nice day."

LOL that last one is funny. There was this one guy who had tried to break into a place by the air vent, got stuck and had to call 911:crackup: "yea uh I'm tryin to rob...I mean fix the air vent in this place and I got stuck canya get me out?":crackup:

Subside
01-29-2007, 11:09 PM
I could say the same to you for declaring such an empty statement. :-P

You could tell me that he is my president. :eh:

pokemaster2000
01-29-2007, 11:12 PM

Isn't that a heartless from Kingdom Hearts in your sig? It looks like the blizzard one..:eh:

dark magican girl
01-29-2007, 11:12 PM
Most goverment people are dumb when they are doing their jobs.

pokemaster2000
01-29-2007, 11:13 PM
Most goverment people are dumb when they are doing their jobs.

But the guy wasn't with the government!

Rohypnol
01-29-2007, 11:15 PM
OK the dumbest thing that I have ever seen on TV was last night when a guy pretty much just reaveled the US's weakest defence. Now I'm not gonna say what it is, and don't say it either you people that saw the show too, but I'm pretty sure we're gonna get hit soon...:sad:And I'm gonna say that if we do, it'll be utter CHAOS
Um, being as it was on TV, it would really make any difference of someone said it or not.:oops:

A guy calling the police that someone stole the 4 pound bag of marijuana that he was going to sell. :P

~KR

Hypocrisy is Fun
01-29-2007, 11:16 PM
Anyone can say another has a weakness. Doesn't mean its going to be used against them.

Superman's weakness is kryptonite. How many people had a source of that? Very few.

Ultima Boss
01-29-2007, 11:17 PM
Anyone can say another has a weakness. Doesn't mean its going to be used against them.
While that may be true, by exposing it to the public, it shows clear disrespect to whomever you're ranting about. Not to mention it gives your opponent more to work with, though it sometimes comes with benefits.

Um, being as it was on TV, it would really make any difference of someone said it or not.:oops:
Thanks for stating that; some people need to be reminded of that.

No, I was making a point that you need backbone before make implications that George Bush is dumb (or whatever term you so desire to use)... other than what the media tells you.

BTW, you might want to be aware that there might be people that will get you just for saying that. I'm just saving you the grief, not trying to make an argument out of it.

Anyway, I think people that add you to their friend list on blogging services, such as MySpace and Facebook, for sheer popularity is pretty dumb. If the two of you aren't going to exchange conversations then it's pretty much a distraction and mess need to be cleaned up, kind of like the life of sheer popularity.

Larvinator
01-30-2007, 02:40 AM
Isn't that a heartless from Kingdom Hearts in your sig? It looks like the blizzard one..:eh:
That's a Black Mage from Final Fantasy. :tongue:
I feel that the idiot who said that should learn to shut up. Those are military secrets that are going on worldwide TV, for God's sakes.

death_metal_lawn_gnome
01-30-2007, 06:05 AM
all military defence is flawed, the us has plenty of weapons. to bad they put george bush incharge

but ya, dont belive the media

Ataro
01-30-2007, 07:06 AM
That person has just put the country in danger. How evil..

skiboydoggy
01-30-2007, 07:13 AM
It's George Bush for any bunch of months. Weaknesses in his defence most surely include a lack of power against the following:

Planes
Ships
Cars
Guns
Chickens
Beards
Regulation Terrorists
Torture Chambers
Girly girls
etc.

The list goes on...

Xalapeno
01-30-2007, 10:48 AM
What Larvinator said.
It depends what the guy was though.
Was he American or from somewhere else. If he's from somewhere else then of course
he's going to say something. By American I mean American. Not as in: I have legal papers so I'm automatically American.

Dude. We don't want you to mention that. Plus we already know that.

ZadokRox
01-30-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't know if the people who cooked up this up would be considered dumb, but check this out.

Have you ever heard of Harlequin paperback romance novels? Well, in my local grocery store sales paper today, I saw (are you ready for this?)......Harlequin NASCAR Romance novels. :goofy: :eh:

What in the world....? Who would read NASCAR romance novels? I can just see some Bubba reading one of those things when he buddies show up. He'll toss it aside and say "Uh....that ain't mine. That's my wife's. I don't read that stuff!". :crackup:

Here's another dumb person. Somebody called 911 recently. The person's emergency: Domino's Pizza wasn't going to deliver her pizza.

Xalapeno
01-30-2007, 06:50 PM
I watched a movie a couple of years ago and well I thought this was dumb.
They were like little kids who were a club. Their club house was burning and they went to a payphone to call the fire department and guess what.
One of them said: Quick whats the number for 911.
He looked around and none of them knew. I thought that was dumb but it was also funny seeing as how the kid at the phone asked what the number was when he himself said it.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

ZadokRox
01-30-2007, 06:58 PM
That's just a lapse of common sense due to shock, but it also makes for good comedy fodder.

A few years ago, there was this show called 'America's Dumbest Criminals' which had alot of dingbat crooks. One guy was burglarizing this store, but to conceal his identity from the security cameras, he hid his face.....by placing a cardboard box over his head...with no eyeholes. Needless to say he bumped into alot of things.

Then there was this guy who went to a bank to rob it. He gave the teller a note which stated that he had a gun and demanded money. After the crook left with the money, the teller realized that the note was written on the crook's paycheck stub. The robber was arrestly shortly thereafter.

Xalapeno
01-30-2007, 07:31 PM
Now thats worth putting on a comedy show.

I was watching Americas most Wanted and Juhn Walsh said that
the dumbest guy they were after was this guy(Who I'm about to talk about).

This guy went to go rob a game store. he is so dumb yet he has like this essense to him. He's lucky.:eek:
Okay back to the guy.
He went to rob a store and then a lady came in and he quickly hides the gun and pretends to be a normal customer. he's like so what games do the kids like. Or whats selling good.
The cashier was by himself at the store and he directs him over to the golf games.:tongue: Then the lady goes up to the cashier and before she says anything the cahier tells her to go call the cops because he is being robbed. The lady leaves and the robber contiues. He gets like 10 XBOX's and a bunch of other stuff. Then he tries to run out the door and he collides with it. You have to pull the door. he was pushing against it. he realizes like after a minute then runs out. the cop that arrives is one of them donut eating guys and he's fat. He tries to chase him down and decides to call back up. In no time theres like the swat team guardind a 1 mile radius. No one goes in or goes out with out passing them. The dude breaks into a house and stays in the attic. He falls through and lands on a bed. theres another guy in the house. he walks into the room and tries to fend of the robber. he gets choked to death by the robber. The robber then takes his car keys and gets away. the cops were so surprised to know that he got away. The dead guys wife came home and told them what happened. they were outside the house. Those cops must have been stupid.

Wow this took forever to write. That robber is stupid but he's lucky. I can't believe how he got away.