PDA

View Full Version : The Pikachu Survivor Game - SUPER PSYCHOTIC PLATINUM ROUND!

Pages : [1] 2

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 02:56 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Survivor%20Game/TitleBanner.png

THE PIKACHU SURVIVOR GAME: SUPER PSYCHOTIC PLATINUM ROUND!!!

Introduction (Welcome to craziness!)

Yes, it’s back for a fourth go! Right now, the hall of fame of those who actually won these crazy things stands as this:

Round 1’s Winner: May Norman
Round 2’s Winner: Chuck Norris (Just kidding, we never finished that round, I let too many crazy people join)
Round 3’s Winner: Knightblazer

Last round, during the 15 Royal Rumble, Knightblazer DOMINATED AND PWNED everyone else. She got nearly every item, ensuring her immortality, and got to watch with great pleasure… as everyone else became an adorable Pikachu. That was a fun and delightful experience we both shared. So that’s why I’m making a fourth one, because I want to see craziness like that again.

This round, like the last one, will have a total of 15 members participating. I know, if I let that number go higher, its going to drive me nuts, so sorry, but 15 it is. So, if you feel like braving it and want to try gambling with your humanity, this is your chance! And trust me, sign ups go quickly for these crazy things.

Now, the only thing is you have to agree to is that its okay for me to change your avatar and signature before signing up, because if you get turned into a Pikachu in this game, your avatar and signature will be changed to reflect that. Which means yes Virginia, everywhere you go on PE2K, you’ll be a cute Pikachu! And yes, the banners are new with new designs and funny text but you’ll see the same Pikachu images used from before. They’re good and they’re the best ones I have.

Objective (Okay, I’m new to this nonsense, what is all this?)

Just when you thought colds and the measles were bad… along came Pika Flu!

The city were you live recently was overrun with a new and strange sickness called Pika Flu, and the result of catching Pika Flu is finding yourself permanently turned into a Pikachu. If you want to win this game, you need to be the last human standing, which entitles you to a free banner request from me, and to laugh gleefully at all your Pikachized peers. Great deal, huh?

However, if you want to LOSE this game, there are many fun and colorful ways to do it, some of them even new this time. You know, as the extreme Pikachu fan that I am, I encourage everyone to lose at this game.

How It All Works (Sometimes called Neo’s Magic Die of Insidious and Sadistic Pikachu-loving Torment)

In the beginning of the game, everyone is assigned a little number. And each day at noon (12PM EST), one of you lucky people get to become a Pikachu. A random roll is made, and if your number is the one that comes up on the dice roll, you become a Pikachu. And you’ve won! Well, not this game that is. Also, this isn’t the only way you can become a Pikachu now.

The NEW way to get turned into a Pikachu is through Slow-Action Pika Flu. This is the only item that other players can stick on each other to turn them into Pikachus. If you get hit with Slow-Action Pika Flu, you have three days to get cured through either the Gold Elixir, which cures Slow-Action Pika Flu, or through Blessed Cure. If you don’t get either of them in time… I’m quite sure you know what happens after that.

However, there are also items that can stop this from happening. If you really want to win this game the real way and be the last one standing, then you need to get items. Immunities and Guards help protect you from getting hit with Pikachu rolls. However, regardless of items, someone WILL get hit with a Pikachu roll each day. The roll will get going even after items are used and spent. While items don’t guarantee you victory, they will help you get closer to it.

CHALLENGES

If you want to get items, you need to participate in challenges, which are trivia questions that are posted at random times of the day (whenever I get some free time). The questions themselves can be based on anything, but Blessed Cure Challenges will only have Pokémon Related Trivia. Also, the more powerful an item is, the harder its questions will be.

If you want to grab an items, its better to PM them to me, so that if your answers aren’t 100% right, you don’t feed correct answers to other people by posting in this thread. Even so, if your answers are right in your post, I will count them anyway, that’s up to you. Also, ALL of your answers need to be correct, if one of them is wrong, I’m only going to tell you that your answers aren’t 100% correct, that’s all. You need to be the one to figure out which one(s) are wrong, and what they should be.

And the items that are available are featured below:

IMMUNITIES

Like last round, Immunities give you immediate protection and are used as soon as you get them. When you have an immunity, it doesn’t matter how many times your number is rolled, you will always be protected from Pikachu rolls. However, when the time duration of the Immunity is gone, then it vanishes and you could still be vulnerable. Meanwhile, I’ll label the day(s) that your Immunity will be active. However, when those day(s) pass, the Immunity is gone, even if your number wasn’t rolled.

An Immunity with “ACTIVE” means that this Immunity still has uses left to protect the holder from Pikachu rolls, while EXPIRED means was that the holder has the Immunity today, but the last roll the Immunity was active for has passed.

Weak Immunity – Weak Immunities last for a single day, and are given out usually pretty frequently, especially in the beginning. As the game progresses, Immunities get stronger as the possibility of having your number rolled increases.

Strong Immunity – Strong Immunities last for two days, and behave the same way.

Mega Immunity – Mega Immunities last for three days. However, getting these will be tricky and don’t expect to see too many of these offered…

GUARDS

Guards are kept until you need them, which means they’re permanent until your number is rolled. These will help you so that even if your number is rolled, you will still be protected.

Power Guard – The Power Guard is like an “extra life.” If your number is rolled, the Power Guard will protect you from becoming a Pikachu. However, if this happens, the Power Guard will be used up, and the roll will begin again.

Avenger Guard – RULES WITH THESE CRAZY THINGS HAVE BEEN CHANGED!!!
The Avenger Guard behaves like a Power Guard, only when your number is rolled, it becomes a weapon as well. If your number is rolled, you get protected for one go like it was a Power Guard, but then it sets off another Pikachu Roll to take down yet another person. HOWEVER, UNLIKE BEFORE, YOU DON’T GET IMMUNITY FOR THE DAY WHEN THIS HAPPENS. Be careful with these, there is a slight chance your number may get hit again. And if you’re without additional protection, you may be a victim of your own weapon. Careful…

WEAPONS

These are tools of joy you use to harass other members. It’s fun, and they suffer. Plus, don’t you think everyone else in this game would look cuter as a Pikachu?

Spear of Revenge – Everyone’s favorite chaos maker is back, infamous for causing some of the funniest Pikachu Rolls of all time (Milos in Round 3 brings back fond memories). If you get the Spear of Revenge, you can select three helpless victims that you think would be far better off in life if they were 1’4” yellow electric mice with red cheeks. After you decide who to target, the next Pikachu roll is between those three selected people, so you and everyone else that you didn’t selected gets to watch these three poor people in the gauntlet. However, any items they have are still active.

Also, the Spear of Revenge is used immediately after receiving it. Make sure you’re the one that gets it… and not the one who ends up as one of the unfortunate three…

Slow-Action Pika Flu Syringe – When you win this, all you have to do is pick a member, and they get Slow-Action Pika Flu, which allows you to watch them suffer in delight. Also, Guards and Immunities don’t protect from these, they get it immediately regardless of other items. However, if they get either a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure, they saved their hides. Or… if their number is rolled and they didn’t have protection… congratulations, Mother Nature did your job for you.

Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction – I nearly laughed when I thought of this one up. This is for people who either want to go out with a bang, have hilarious fun, or whatever. You’ll see. If you thought the Mysterious Hypodermic from last round was nutty fun, honey baby, you AIN’T SEEN NUTHIN’ YET!

When you get Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction because you’re psycho or you want to go kamikaze and laugh to oblivion, you set off a massive explosion of Pika-Flu upon the bomb’s detonation. A delightful mushroom cloud of that wonderful yellow stuff is spread all over the place. However, you’re at ground zero when the bomb goes off, so the first one to become a Pikachu is you. Congratulations. But, that’s not all!

You also get to choose two other people to become a Pikachus with you, (bypasses Power Guards and Immunities AND sets off all Avenger Guards due to MASSIVE exposure!). And not only that, but two others even besides that of your choice get Slow-Action Pika Flu to boot! Come on, everyone knows this is such a nice and wonderful way to get a happy family going, right? Of course, even when you get nailed by it, there’s still a way for you to come back. It’s not over yet, unless you really enjoy being a Pikachu of course.

Expect to see only one of these offered. They’re insane enough as it is…

CURES

Okay, so you don’t want to be a Pikachu, but you weren’t able to help it. Either that, or some mean person tailed you with Slow-Action Pika Flu and you really don’t want to wait until the countdown is over. Well, here’s your place for refuge.

The Blessed Cure – The Blessed Cure is the ultimate item, and it’s the only item that those who have become a Pikachu can try to get. If you become a Pikachu and get the Blessed Cure, you become a human again for another chance to win the game. These will be a little bit more in frequency since more people will be after them. However, it’s the only way to get back in if you’ve become a Pikachu. Also, if you have Slow-Action Pika Flu on you, this will also cure you just in time.

Also, Blessed Cure challenges will have questions only related to Pokémon. That’s your only hint to prepare ahead of time for these. However, you can’t participate in Blessed Cure challenges unless you’re a Pikachu already or you have Slow-Action Pika Flu on yourself.

Gold Elixir – The Gold Elixir immediately cures Slow-Action Pika Flu. If you got hit with a Syringe or some Pikachu-loving psychopath decided that playing with WOMD would be fun and got you involved in their psychosis, this will bail you out. Don’t wait too long to get it. Also, only people who have Slow-Action Pika Flu can get it.

CLOSING

If you become a Pikachu and you suddenly decide to take off your Pikachu avatar and banner, that’s considered forfeiting from the game (Again, its all part of the game!). And that’s highly frowned upon. So keep them on and wait for Blessed Cure challenges. They’ll come and you’ll get your chance to come back!

And finally, like last time, the reward for winning is a banner request from me, and of course, the privilege to laugh ceaselessly at your Pikachuized forum peers. And of course, the thrill of having fun with it.

So, ready for the game of your life? Your humanity’s on the line this time!

Larvinator
01-30-2007, 03:01 AM
*dives in* OMGSPOTPWN!

Anorexic Snorlax
01-30-2007, 03:03 AM
Sign me up! Anorexic snorlax is about to become, "Anorexic pikachu!"

Blue-
01-30-2007, 03:05 AM
I'm signing up before all the spots are taken. Now I'll need to slap that Chikorita outta my banner. xP Wry humor.

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 03:06 AM
Bingo. Welcome to my world now. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday

(12 Spots Remaining)

Larvinator
01-30-2007, 03:06 AM
Sign me up! Anorexic snorlax is about to become, "Anorexic pikachu!"
I can do better than that. =P
Larvinator shall become Pikanator! xD
And the Weapon of Mass Pikachuism Destruction thing is awesome. xD

Anorexic Snorlax
01-30-2007, 03:07 AM
Woohoo! We're all in! Party at my PM box!

Sixto
01-30-2007, 03:10 AM
Count me in. :wink2:

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 03:14 AM
Count me in. :wink2:

And in you are! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario

(11 Spots Remaining)

Blue-
01-30-2007, 03:18 AM
This is going to rock! >P Get ready for a cool banner Kelly!

Chewy
01-30-2007, 03:26 AM
Yay! You put this up again! I'll join! :biggrin:

I have 2 banners...but I don't mind! Both of them shall have to go when I become a Pikachu (OF DOOM!)! :happy:

frondew
01-30-2007, 03:29 AM
ok ill play SiGn Me Up :biggrin:

gl every1 (or am i just sayin that):eek:

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 03:33 AM
Mmm... yes... more potential victims...

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew

(9 Spots Remaining)

lugia_ho-oh
01-30-2007, 03:44 AM
Can I give it try? Yay! I am going to die!! :surp:

Blue-
01-30-2007, 03:47 AM
Can I give it try? Yay! I am going to die!! :surp:
*Hugs you!* Now we can call this a party! zD

frondew
01-30-2007, 03:47 AM
so, just so im clear:

were all humans and have our own numbers. if u roll mine then im a pikachu.
i can become human again if i have a cure
i can also become immune for some days.
or have a item that if it rolls my # then im not a pikachu.

is theyre anythin really important im missin?

Larvinator
01-30-2007, 03:53 AM
Mmm... yes... more potential victims...

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew

(9 Spots Remaining)
0_o *backs away slowly*
Mehheheh. The only other time I got into this crazy event was the second round, which was cancelled due to lack of intrest. xD

Charizard Michelle
01-30-2007, 04:04 AM
Just here to post. Not to join in the mayham. It is more fun writing about it then being in it. I also don't have the time like I did last semester.

Here it goes again Neo. When will it stop? When will it stop! Think of the pichus!

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 04:10 AM
Just here to post. Not to join in the mayham. It is more fun writing about it then being in it. I also don't have the time like I did last semester.

Here it goes again Neo. When will it stop? When will it stop! Think of the pichus!

It will never stop! The insanity goes on forever!

Maybe I should break out with that old Pika Flu banner again. I like that one too.

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh

(8 Spots Remaining)

Ali the Dark One
01-30-2007, 05:28 AM
I've always wanted to join this! May I join? *puts right hand on pe2k rulebook* I am willing to change my avatar/banner at any point during the game...

slashy
01-30-2007, 10:13 AM
ugh.:oops: i geuss i chose the right time to lock pokezone. it would have went down the drain anyways, with this backk in action. may i join? *ps, im not willing to change my banner*

Gaia
01-30-2007, 10:18 AM
I'm in. My banners are free to have it erased off my sig. xDD

slashy
01-30-2007, 10:20 AM
is isent it a "Coincidence" that you started this an hour after you locked pokezone? XD.

anyways, i am willing to change my avatar thou.

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 12:16 PM
is isent it a "Coincidence" that you started this an hour after you locked pokezone? XD.

anyways, i am willing to change my avatar thou.

Definitely pure coincidence, I already had the rules and the banner made prior toward you giving me that request to lock it. :P

Plus, check the Member of the Year results thread. I did mention Round 4 would be coming. No problem though.

Anyway, just waiting for five more. Would be nice if Hoshika and Knightblazer join us again, they always make these quite fun.

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- slashy
- Gaia

(5 Spots Remaining)

Negative Zone
01-30-2007, 12:57 PM
I'll join! Can I?

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 01:02 PM
I'll join! Can I?

Sure, of course you can! I think you'd look great as a Pikachu. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- slashy
- Gaia
- Deoxys200

(4 Spots Remaining)

slashy
01-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Definitely pure coincidence, I already had the rules and the banner made prior toward you giving me that request to lock it. :P

Plus, check the Member of the Year results thread. I did mention Round 4 would be coming. No problem though.

Anyway, just waiting for five more. Would be nice if Hoshika and Knightblazer join us again, they always make these quite fun.

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- slashy
- Gaia

(5 Spots Remaining)

ok, i believe you.:oops:

Hakken
01-30-2007, 07:19 PM
:O Join! Meh! Meh joins! Pika... CHUUUUU! *Wants to be psycho ans zz-zaps slashy*

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 07:21 PM
:O Join! Meh! Meh joins! Pika... CHUUUUU! *Wants to be psycho ans zz-zaps slashy*

Mmm, goodie. Another potential Pikachu. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cute.gif

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- slashy
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian

(3 Spots Remaining)

slashy
01-30-2007, 07:39 PM

why me?? why? *only human*

Hakken
01-30-2007, 07:43 PM
why me?? why? *only human*
>:D Because you're you. No questons asked. Muhahahahaha.
I hope we start soon!

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 08:06 PM
>:D Because you're you. No questons asked. Muhahahahaha.
I hope we start soon!

Well, we'll start once I have 15 people to... heh heh, torment. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Shouldn't be too long now...

Jack of Clovers
01-30-2007, 08:24 PM
Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction
Haha. Nice. :cool:

This is the first time I sign ups weren't filled when I came on. But, I'll pass. I have other things to do.

~Jack~

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 08:28 PM
Haha. Nice. :cool:

This is the first time I sign ups weren't filled when I came on. But, I'll pass. I have other things to do.

~Jack~

Aww... even though it would be awesome if you were in this too.

You too... would make a great Pikachu. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Lord Celebi
01-30-2007, 08:35 PM
This is the first time I've been in the thread and it hasn't been full...

I'll join :P

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 08:38 PM
This is the first time I've been in the thread and it hasn't been full...

I'll join :P

LMAO! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Sure, of course. If you enjoy chaos and anarchy, oh... you'll adore this game, I know that for sure.

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- slashy
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian
- rust

(2 Spots Remaining)

Lord Celebi
01-30-2007, 08:43 PM
LMAO! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Sure, of course. If you enjoy chaos and anarchy, oh... you'll adore this game, I know that for sure.

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- slashy
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian
- rust

(2 Spots Remaining)

I can't wait to set off the Pikaflu Weapon of Mass Destruction...

I need a new Avatar and Signature anyways :P

Hakken
01-30-2007, 08:45 PM
make it 3. i think ill give my place to someone who wants it more. i want it, but there are prob. some die heart pikachu fan who wants it more then me so i dont want to be like, the person when you say, sorry, 15 people have joined, youll have to wait to them.:tongue:
Nooooo! Wait, you're just UBER afraid of meh psycho-ness.

slashy
01-30-2007, 08:48 PM

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- slashy
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian
- rust

(2 Spots Remaining)

make it 3 spots. i want to play, but i know some die heart pikachu fan is going to be the 16th person to come and then you will say "sorry, wait till next round" to em, i think ill drop, so someone who wants it more then i, can have it.:tongue:

Jack of Clovers
01-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Aww... even though it would be awesome if you were in this too.

You too... would make a great Pikachu. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

It's tempting to have a Pikachu Game banner, believe me.

~Jack~

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 08:54 PM
make it 3 spots. i want to play, but i know some die heart pikachu fan is going to be the 16th person to come and then you will say "sorry, wait till next round" to em, i think ill drop, so someone who wants it more then i, can have it.:tongue:

Well, that's up to you. Sorry I just can't make it more, it gets too crazy...

It's tempting to have a Pikachu Game banner, believe me.

~Jack~

For me, it's tempting to have a Pikachu anything!

Come on... ya know deep inside you wanna join. Let your inner Pikachu have a party. :P

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian
- rust

(3 Spots Remaining)

TVTMaster
01-30-2007, 08:55 PM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU WILL ALL GET WOMD'D!

Legendary Wolf
01-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Can I play this round please I've been waiting for this round a long time please

Larvinator
01-30-2007, 09:39 PM
It will never stop! The insanity goes on forever!

Maybe I should break out with that old Pika Flu banner again. I like that one too.
No wai. Your ban hammer one was, lyk, awesome. :P
Seriously, whenever I hear the word "Neo" I think of a cute, fuzzy little Pikachu with glowing, holy, beautiful angel wings smashing some n00b into oblivion with a giant banning sledge hammer. xD

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 09:46 PM
No wai. Your ban hammer one was, lyk, awesome. :P
Seriously, whenever I hear the word "Neo" I think of a cute, fuzzy little Pikachu with glowing, holy, beautiful angel wings smashing some n00b into oblivion with a giant banning sledge hammer. xD

YES! That's exactly how I want to be depicted!

Anyway:

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian
- rust
- TVTMaster
- pokeboy885

(1 Spot Remaining)

slashy
01-30-2007, 09:48 PM

Anyway:

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian
- rust
- TVTMaster
- pokeboy885

(1 Spot Remaining)

you see, if i didnt drop, the next person to join would not be able to.:oops:

Larvinator
01-30-2007, 09:56 PM

Glad I could help. ;0
And I suspect you may be depicted like that in my dreams if I keep reading The Mortal Divergence RP at the rate I've been without actually joining. Lol, Attract Gas...

Hoshika
01-30-2007, 09:59 PM
I'M IN!

I got the last spot? o.o

slashy
01-30-2007, 10:01 PM
I'M IN!

I got the last spot? o.o

yes, i knew someone would wana joined would, so i droped out, so, basicly, i droped out so you could play. i geuss now ill be in the next one...

Hoshika
01-30-2007, 10:05 PM
yes, i knew someone would wana joined would, so i droped out, so, basicly, i droped out so you could play. i geuss now ill be in the next one...

Thanks slashy. =P

I'm gonna win this round now. *shifts eyes around room*

Negative Zone
01-30-2007, 10:38 PM
So who thinks I'm gonna lose?

frondew
01-30-2007, 10:52 PM
So who thinks I'm gonna lose?

what kinda Q is thAT???????????????????????????:eh:

Blue-
01-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks slashy. =P

I'm gonna win this round now. *shifts eyes around room*
Yay! ^^ Hoshika and Luigia! This is one hell of a party now!

Negative Zone
01-30-2007, 11:18 PM

I guess my name is Pikachu200 now ,huh?

Blue-
01-30-2007, 11:19 PM
I guess my name is Pikachu200 now ,huh?
Yes, probably. xD My name shall never change! Mwahaha!

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 11:21 PM
I'M IN!

I got the last spot? o.o

Yes you did, but you're in though.

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian
- rust
- TVTMaster
- pokeboy885
- Hoshika

And we'll begin tomorrow. Be prepared... for the craziest Pikachu Survivor Game yet!

Anorexic Snorlax
01-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Yes you did, but you're in though.

- Larvinator
- Anorexic Snorlax
- Snowball Sunday
- Mario
- Ariax
- frondew
- lugia_ho-oh
- ali3729328
- Gaia
- Deoxys200
- Crystal_Eon_Guardian
- rust
- TVTMaster
- pokeboy885
- Hoshika

And we'll begin tomorrow. Be prepared... for the craziest Pikachu Survivor Game yet!
Yes! This will be total ownage! >:D

Draconic_Espeon
01-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Dang... I'm too late. :oops: Aw well, maybe I'll get another chance.

turbo
01-30-2007, 11:26 PM
Can I play I've never played before and apparently you "reserved" my spot last round.

Larvinator
01-30-2007, 11:26 PM
Larvinator has always pwned you and always will pwn you and will currently ensure her pwnage in this game by making a super-long run on sentence post.
*gasps for breath*

Legendary Wolf
01-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Cont wait to see who wins!

Negative Zone
01-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Lol. This is kinda random but I've always called Global Mods into Neo Mods. Anyway... I'm gonna PWN you ALL!

lugia_ho-oh
01-30-2007, 11:37 PM

I want to release the weapons of mass destruction! XD *cocks gun found randomly*

Hoshika
01-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Spammination. SPAMMINTATION!!

This round is already psychotic. =P

Neo Emolga
01-30-2007, 11:49 PM

I know, and we haven't even started yet.

That's a great sign!

Hoshika
01-30-2007, 11:58 PM
I know, and we haven't even started yet.

That's a great sign!

*cough*Unless it becomes like Round 2 madness.*cough*

No!

lugia_ho-oh
01-30-2007, 11:58 PM

yay for psychotic!! I luff psychotic to death! Jus twait til' the game starts...

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 12:02 AM
*cough*Unless it becomes like Round 2 madness.*cough*

No!

The BIG problem with Round 2 was running out of Pikachu banners and avatars. I couldn't make them fast enough.

Here, I already have 10 in reserve just waiting. And after that, only 4 others are needed. So I'm in good shape.

Even though if I could, I'd turn everyone on this forum into a Pikachu...

Blue-
01-31-2007, 12:07 AM
The BIG problem with Round 2 was running out of Pikachu banners and avatars. I couldn't make them fast enough.

Here, I already have 10 in reserve just waiting. And after that, only 4 others are needed. So I'm in good shape.

LMAO!

I'm shredding my skin! In two minutes I won't have a banner or avatar! *Prepares for Pikachu-ization*

Spartan MK-6
01-31-2007, 12:10 AM
(dang, too late, i wanted to join this ><, well, theres always next time)

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 12:11 AM
LMAO!

I'm shredding my skin! In two minutes I won't have a banner or avatar! *Prepares for Pikachu-ization*

Ha ha, well, you don't need to take them off. If you become a Pikachu, I just replace your current ones, that's all.

Keep the ones you used to have, and if you get hit with Pika Flu, THEN you'll see your banner and avatar change.

Hakken
01-31-2007, 12:14 AM
We know THAT, Of course. You can't wait to turn someone into a 'chu can ya?

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 12:16 AM
We know THAT, Of course. You can't wait to turn someone into a 'chu can ya?

Oh... you know I'm just itchin' to whip out the Pika Flu powder...

I should make a new banner for this...

Spartan MK-6
01-31-2007, 12:19 AM

hey neo, is there any way that you can reserve me a spot for the next pika survivor game?

Anorexic Snorlax
01-31-2007, 12:25 AM

You totally should! Make a banner wi-oh yeah...I need to wait 'till I win! D:<

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 12:31 AM
hey neo, is there any way that you can reserve me a spot for the next pika survivor game?

I can't, because I know I'll forget by the time it comes around...

Plus, the other thing is I don't always know if I'll be up for another round after this one...

TVTMaster
01-31-2007, 12:32 AM
I so need to be a sword/nuke/spear wielding Pikachu. In fact, the first words out of my Pikachized mouth will be: "Where are my WOMDs?"

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:33 AM

Plus, the other thing is I don't always know if I'll be up for another round after this one...

Don't Know!? But I have to join at least one!

Chewy
01-31-2007, 12:38 AM
Yay! I can't wait! But I'm glad it's starting tomorrow...I have a lot of homework today. :oops:

P.S.: When I get the time, I'm gonna use my awesome scratching skillz to make a banner for you! :biggrin:

Hakken
01-31-2007, 12:39 AM
P.S.: When I get the time, I'm gonna use my awesome scratching skillz to make a banner for you! :biggrin:
You know Neo makes the best banners on whichever side of earth you are on. You dan't have to make him one, but I guess you could....

Chewy
01-31-2007, 12:42 AM
You know Neo makes the best banners on whichever side of earth you are on. You dan't have to make him one, but I guess you could....

>.< I know...but I can try! It's a gift for starting another round... :oops:

Spartan MK-6
01-31-2007, 12:44 AM

ok then, thanks anyway

Hoshika
01-31-2007, 12:55 AM
Heh, I'm basically the only PSG veteran here. XD

Hakken
01-31-2007, 01:03 AM
Heh, I'm basically the only PSG veteran here. XD
Oh well. It's a whole new kind of UBER DooM-ful Crazyness!

Chewy
01-31-2007, 01:08 AM
YAY! I can't wait! Selling PikaFlu Powder! Selling PikaFlu Powder! Get yourself out before the game starts! Enough to go around! (not really :tongue: )
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5849/powderofdoomer2.png

Larvinator
01-31-2007, 01:28 AM
YAY! I can't wait! Selling PikaFlu Powder! Selling PikaFlu Powder! Get yourself out before the game starts! Enough to go around! (not really :tongue: )
YAY! *steals powder and throws it on everyone* I win! I wi-hey, this powder is fake! Ariax, you Piloswine! *steals Neo's ban hammer and chases Ariax with it* :goofy:

frondew
01-31-2007, 02:05 AM
this place is gettin CrAzY:eek: :eek: :eek:

so, just so im clear:

were all humans and have our own numbers. if u roll mine then im a pikachu.
i can become human again if i have a cure
i can also become immune for some days.
or have a item that if it rolls my # then im not a pikachu.

is theyre anythin really important im missin?

anyway, is som1 gonna answer????? ? ? ??????? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??????? ? ? ? ? ? ?

lugia_ho-oh
01-31-2007, 02:15 AM

Yay! he is selling crack! I mean...I mean....bad boy?

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 02:31 AM
anyway, is som1 gonna answer????? ? ? ??????? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??????? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Yeah... sorry about that.

were all humans and have our own numbers. if u roll mine then im a pikachu. Correct
i can become human again if i have a cure Correct
i can also become immune for some days. With Immunity, yes. That's only from the roll, not from Slow Action Pika Flu or if someone uses the WOMD
or have a item that if it rolls my # then im not a pikachu.With Guards, yes.

frondew
01-31-2007, 02:34 AM
o.k. thx neo :biggrin: :oops: :biggrin:

gun6
01-31-2007, 02:35 AM
I would join (if there were spaces left) if it weren't for that rule about keeping the avatar and sig. I must have my freedom! T_T

Chewy
01-31-2007, 04:38 AM
I just wanted to say, I have school, so don't blame me if I get turned into a Pikachu but don't change my avatar/banner immediately.

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 01:28 PM
Okay, guys, sorry, but I need another 24 hours before beginning this. I was hoping to have a challenge up this morning before the first roll, but the amount of service requests I have at work is crazy, I definitely need to focus on these first and I'm not going to be able to put up a challenge before the first roll. Tomorrow, hopefully I don't have as many. One or two I can handle, about 50 is another.

So hang tight, it will be coming soon.

Larvinator
01-31-2007, 01:29 PM
I just wanted to say, I have school, so don't blame me if I get turned into a Pikachu but don't change my avatar/banner immediately.
I think Neo has the power to change your banner at will.
Scary, isn't it?

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 02:34 PM
I think Neo has the power to change your banner at will.
Scary, isn't it?

Yes, in fact I do. Mods need it just in case someone plops porn or something like that in their sig, so that we can quickly delete it.

However, it also allows you to put in other images of course. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

LS
01-31-2007, 02:37 PM
OMfg I missed another PSG? ;__; Any free spaces?

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 02:50 PM
OMfg I missed another PSG? ;__; Any free spaces?

No, sorry, I'm all fresh out...

As for this, I think I'll be able to squeeze in a challenge this afternoon, but no Pikachu roll, sorry.

Hoshika
01-31-2007, 08:43 PM
AAH!

What I miss? I got the urge to come on in case I missed a challenge again like in R3. =P

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:44 PM
AAH!

What I miss? I got the urge to come on in case I missed a challenge again like in R3. =P
Not anything really, no rolls or challenges.

Hoshika
01-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Not anything really, no rolls or challenges.

Then I'm going back on my game. Hey, if you have an instant messanger, PM me so you can alert me when a challenge is here.

Just kidding! =P

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:17 PM
I need to save my regular avvie and stuff I hope I win I don't hvae my banner and avvie saved right now that's not good

Blue-
01-31-2007, 10:36 PM
Okay, guys, sorry, but I need another 24 hours before beginning this. I was hoping to have a challenge up this morning before the first roll, but the amount of service requests I have at work is crazy, I definitely need to focus on these first and I'm not going to be able to put up a challenge before the first roll. Tomorrow, hopefully I don't have as many. One or two I can handle, about 50 is another.

So hang tight, it will be coming soon.
And I had no homework today... Oh well. You can't change these things.

Hoshika
01-31-2007, 11:12 PM
And I had no homework today... Oh well. You can't change these things.

I have no homework, too! =o

Hey, check out my new sig. It's kewwwwwwwl. XD

frondew
01-31-2007, 11:16 PM

can u do the same for me 2? and also if u do change them r u gonna save ours first so we can have em back when its over?? (this is for neo unless som1 else can answer it)

Hoshika
01-31-2007, 11:19 PM
can u do the same for me 2? and also if u do change them r u gonna save ours first so we can have em back when its over?? (this is for neo unless som1 else can answer it)

You just need to copy what URL your pics are.

Blue-
01-31-2007, 11:26 PM
xD I love your sig. It's awesome.

Since it won't start until tomorrow, I think I'll get a new avatar. ^^

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 11:33 PM
Good Luck I have to go hunt down my original banner and avvie

frondew
01-31-2007, 11:37 PM

ok i have but i cant really copy my VPP numbers sooo.... neo, can u put it somewhere if i turn to a pikachu?

Hoshika
01-31-2007, 11:38 PM
ok i have but i cant really copy my VPP numbers sooo.... neo, can u put it somewhere if i turn to a pikachu?

Highlight --> Right click --> Copy --> Notepad --> Paste --> Save

Ta-dah.

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 11:43 PM
Let’s kick it off! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

CHALLENGE

This is for a Strong Immunity. Like being human? Make sure you stay that way for a little longer!

Question #1: Who was the movie director for The Godfather series?

Question #2: In the game World of Warcraft, where is Onyxia’s Lair?

Question #3: Interstate 287 connects what two US States?

Go for it, and sleep peacefully tomorrow!

STATUS

#1 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#2 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL)
#3 Snowball Sunday (NORMAL)
#4 Mario (NORMAL)
#5 Ariax (NORMAL)
#6 frondew (NORMAL)
#7 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 Gaia (NORMAL)
#10 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#11 Crystal_Eon_Guardian (NORMAL)
#12 rust (NORMAL)
#13 TVTMaster (NORMAL)
#14 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)

frondew
01-31-2007, 11:43 PM
lol Ok FiNe FINe FINEEE *cough*

frondew
01-31-2007, 11:47 PM
Ram Gopal Varma
Onyxia's Lair is in Dustwallow Marsh
New jersey, New York

sry i may be double postin

TVTMaster
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
1: Francis Ford Coppola

2: Dustwallow Marsh

3: New Jersey and New York

Google pwns everybody's socks.

EDIT: Just use the Edit button, frondew.

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
1 Francis Ford Coppola
2 I dont know but guessing its Onyxia's Lair is in Dustwallow Marsh again I'm not sure
3 New Jersey New York

Hoshika
01-31-2007, 11:51 PM
Stupid lags...

Where's the questions? O_o

frondew
01-31-2007, 11:51 PM
o dang, i forgot it is Francis Ford Coppola:oops: good job tvt master

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 11:53 PM
1: Francis Ford Coppola

2: Dustwallow Marsh

3: New Jersey and New York

Google pwns everybody's socks.

EDIT: Just use the Edit button, frondew.

You sir, rock the house. You get to stay human on Groundhog Day!http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

STATUS

#1 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#4 Mario (NORMAL)
#5 Ariax (NORMAL)
#6 frondew (NORMAL)
#7 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 Gaia (NORMAL)
#10 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 rust (NORMAL)
#13 TVTMaster (NORMAL) =ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (2/1/07 – 2/2/07)
#14 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)

TVTMaster
01-31-2007, 11:54 PM
Yarsh yesh. I are the winner of teh Somewhat Robust Immunity!

frondew
01-31-2007, 11:55 PM
well congrats o and pokeboy, i think u googled it but tried to make it sound like u didnt, y do only 2 words have capitals....u copied it? lol no offence

Neo Emolga
01-31-2007, 11:57 PM
Yarsh yesh. I are the winner of teh Somewhat Robust Immunity!

Ha ha, and yeah, I know its mostly very quick Googling and Wikipedia searching to find the answers... not really a test of knowledge. I kind of knew not everyone knew the WoW one, but you can always search for it. It's more of a test to see who's the fastest.

Anyway, nice job, that's pretty much how every Challenge works.

frondew
01-31-2007, 11:59 PM
Ha ha, and yeah, I know its mostly very quick Googling and Wikipedia searching to find the answers... not really a test of knowledge. I kind of knew not everyone knew the WoW one, but you can always search for it. It's more of a test to see who's the fastest.

Anyway, nice job, that's pretty much how every Challenge works.

yeah i tried googlin it but i got the wrong name cause, well i dunno i copied the wrong thing

Blue-
02-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Arrgh! I got of right when.... Darrgh! >< I didn't know the answers anyway, but...

frondew
02-01-2007, 12:05 AM
wow, there where a lot of posts in like 5 mins

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 12:06 AM
I got the same awnsers as TvT master Too bad I guess

frondew
02-01-2007, 12:09 AM
yeah it sux, and u posted the same minute as TvT sry

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 12:10 AM
Probably just a second before Oh Well

frondew
02-01-2007, 12:11 AM
doubt it but wutever

Anorexic Snorlax
02-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Wow. I'm glad I didn't even try to get those right. D: People would laugh...

Blue-
02-01-2007, 01:45 AM
Wow. I'm glad I didn't even try to get those right. D: People would laugh...
Umm... Scottish terriers? I would have a hard time... xD

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 01:07 PM
#1 Francis Ford Coppola
#2 Dustwallow Marsh
#3 New Jersey and New York

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 01:36 PM
#1 Francis Ford Coppola
#2 Dustwallow Marsh
#3 New Jersey and New York

OOC: Well, sorry to say, but that challenge was already done. But here is another one though…

CHALLENGE

Someone is becoming a Pikachu today. Will it be you? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Make sure it isn’t with a Power Guard! And here’s your chance to get one…

Question #1: When was John Adams, second president of the United States, born?

Question #2: What is Hewlett Packard’s symbol under the New York Stock Exchange?

Question #3: Who is the creator of the popular Flash portal website Newgrounds?

Good luck, and you’d better be quick if you want it.

STATUS

#1 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#4 Mario (NORMAL)
#5 Ariax (NORMAL)
#6 frondew (NORMAL)
#7 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 Gaia (NORMAL)
#10 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 rust (NORMAL)
#14 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)

LS
02-01-2007, 01:44 PM
OOC: Well, sorry to say, but that challenge was already done. But here is another one though…

CHALLENGE

Someone is becoming a Pikachu today. Will it be you? http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Make sure it isn’t with a Power Guard! And here’s your chance to get one…

Question #1: When was John Adams, second president of the United States, born?

Question #2: What is Hewlett Packard’s symbol under the New York Stock Exchange?

Good luck, and you’d better be quick if you want it.

STATUS

#1 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#4 Mario (NORMAL)
#5 Ariax (NORMAL)
#6 frondew (NORMAL)
#7 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 Gaia (NORMAL)
#10 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 rust (NORMAL)
#14 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)

What's with all the hard questions? o_O

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 01:46 PM
What's with all the hard questions? o_O

Google them and Wikipedia them, silly! I don't expect anyone to know these all off the bat!

It's more of a scavenger hunt for the answers, or if you know them off hand.

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 01:49 PM
Question #1: When was John Adams, second president of the United States, born? October 30, 1735

The Euro sign?

Tom Fulp

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Question #1: When was John Adams, second president of the United States, born? October 30, 1735

The Euro sign?

Tom Fulp

Check the answers again, they're not all 100% right.

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Check the answers again, they're not all 100% right.

Is this it? *please* http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/12/Hewlett-Packard.svg/175px-Hewlett-Packard.svg.png

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 01:57 PM
Is this it? *please* http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/12/Hewlett-Packard.svg/175px-Hewlett-Packard.svg.png

That's a logo, not a stock exchange symbol.

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 02:03 PM
That's a logo, not a stock exchange symbol.

Darn. This question. I search but I can't find nothin.

TVTMaster
02-01-2007, 02:49 PM
1: October 30, 1735

2: HPQ

3: Tom Fulp

Yarg.

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 02:51 PM
1: October 30, 1735

2: HPQ

3: Tom Fulp

Yarg.

Yesh. Yesh indeed.

STATUS

#1 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#4 Mario (NORMAL)
#5 Ariax (NORMAL)
#6 frondew (NORMAL)
#7 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 Gaia (NORMAL)
#10 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 rust (NORMAL)
#13 TVTMaster (NORMAL) <POWER GUARD 1x>=ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (2/1/07 – 2/2/07)
#14 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)

TVTMaster
02-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Dang, I'm like the KB of round 4. :P

slashy
02-01-2007, 02:53 PM
Yesh. Yesh indeed.

STATUS

#1 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#4 Mario (NORMAL)
#5 Ariax (NORMAL)
#6 frondew (NORMAL)
#7 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 Gaia (NORMAL)
#10 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 rust (NORMAL)
#13 TVTMaster (NORMAL) <POWER GUARD 1x>=ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (2/1/07 – 2/2/07)
#14 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#15 Hoshika (NORMAL)

hmm, lots of same stats.:oops:

TVTMaster
02-01-2007, 02:54 PM
There hasn't even been a Pikachu Roll yet.

BTW, Neo? What happens if you're under immunity and you have a power guard, and you get rolled? Does the Power Guard get used up, or does the Immunity protect the Power Guard?

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 02:56 PM
hmm, lots of same stats.:oops:

Just wait until noon (at least my noon anyway). One of you fifteen peeps are going to find yourselves small, cute, and adorable. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

And don't think its going to be me because I'm already small, cute, and adorable. :P

Yeah, I'm just playin' with ya, this is my favorite part of this whole thing.

There hasn't even been a Pikachu Roll yet.

BTW, Neo? What happens if you're under immunity and you have a power guard, and you get rolled? Does the Power Guard get used up, or does the Immunity protect the Power Guard?

Like before, Immunities come first before Guards. It goes in this order:

Immunity
Avenger Guard
Power Guard

So if you have Immunity, your guards are protected.

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 03:59 PM
Ohh… Oh… I’m getting that warm, delightful, fuzzy feeling again! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

PIKACHU ROLL #1

On a random roll of 1-15, #9 was rolled. Gaia suddenly fears going down a staircase again.

Names have been reshuffled, have a great and fun day! http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cute.gif

STATUS

#1 Snowball Sunday (NORMAL)
#2 Ariax (NORMAL)
#3 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#4 Crystal_Eon_Guardian (NORMAL)
#5 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#6 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL)
#7 TVTMaster (NORMAL) <POWER GUARD 1x>=ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (2/1/07 – 2/2/07)
#8 rust (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#10 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#11 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#13 Mario (NORMAL)
#14 frondew (NORMAL)

Gaia - PIKACHU

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 04:19 PM
*gulp* I'm scared *gulp*

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 04:25 PM
*gulp* I'm scared *gulp*

Aww, don't be scared, it will be okay...

...Who knows, maybe you'll really enjoy being a Pikachu. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif
I love this job...

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Aww, don't be scared, it will be okay...

...Who knows, maybe you'll really enjoy being a Pikachu. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif
I love this job...

Well I can zap you then. XD

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Let’s be naughty.

CHALLENGE

See someone else who you think would make a great Pikachu? Be the first one to get a Slow Action Pika Flu Syringe, and show them how much you care. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Question #1: What does the acronym JPEG stand for?

Question #2: On what year was the cosmetics company Revlon founded?

Question #3: What band plays the theme songs to all three of the CSI TV shows?

Good luck, and make sure its you who has the syringe, and not you being the one pricked by it.

STATUS

#2 Ariax (NORMAL)
#3 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#5 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#8 rust (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#10 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#11 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#13 Mario (NORMAL)
#14 frondew (NORMAL)

Gaia - PIKACHU

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 05:27 PM
Joint Photographic Experts Group

The Who

Sixto
02-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Hopefully I PMd Neo on time. :neutral:

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 05:29 PM

LOL a minute after I posted.

Sixto
02-01-2007, 05:32 PM
LOL a minute after I posted.
You probably got it since I forgot part of an answer, otherwise I would've go it. :tongue3:

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 05:32 PM
Joint Photographic Experts Group

The Who

Yep, you got it! Now you just need to select a victim.

Agh, you ALMOST had it. #1 wasn't complete though, you just put "Joint Photographic" and left off the Experts Group part. Sorry, but I needed the whole thing. The others were correct though.

Sixto
02-01-2007, 05:33 PM

Agh, you ALMOST had it. #1 wasn't complete though, you just put "Joint Photographic" and left off the Experts Group part. Sorry, but I needed the whole thing. The others were correct though.
Yup, almost had it.

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 05:34 PM

What do you mean select a vitim?

Sixto
02-01-2007, 05:35 PM
What do you mean select a vitim?
Slow-Action Pika Flu Syringe – When you win this, all you have to do is pick a member, and they get Slow-Action Pika Flu, which allows you to watch them suffer in delight. Also, Guards and Immunities don’t protect from these, they get it immediately regardless of other items. However, if they get either a Gold Elixir or Blessed Cure, they saved their hides. Or… if their number is rolled and they didn’t have protection… congratulations, Mother Nature did your job for you.

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 05:39 PM
OK I pick...rust!

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 05:44 PM
OK I pick...rust!

And rust it is. Boy, I’m sure he’s going to love you for that one. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

STATUS

#2 Ariax (NORMAL)
#3 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#5 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#8 rust (NORMAL) *SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU* (2/1/07-2/3/07 1:30 PM EST)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#10 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#11 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#13 Mario (NORMAL)
#14 frondew (NORMAL)

Gaia - PIKACHU

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 05:49 PM
And rust it is. Boy, I’m sure he’s going to love you for that one. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Yeah he's gonna kill me in my sleep XD

TVTMaster
02-01-2007, 05:50 PM
So make sure you don't put up any Gold Elixirs if you want rust to suffer. :P

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 05:51 PM
So make sure you don't put up any Gold Elixirs if you want rust to suffer. :P

Yeah that's what we want.

Hakken
02-01-2007, 07:22 PM
Yeah that's what we want.
Yeah. >.> Oh boy this will be fun, all the challenges happen while I'm at school. Darnit. :P Oh well, when i'm small and yellow I can shock slashy to a frazzle...
(Mwahahahaha)

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah. >.> Oh boy this will be fun, all the challenges happen while I'm at school. Darnit. :P Oh well, when i'm small and yellow I can shock slashy to a frazzle...
(Mwahahahaha)

Good thing I was sick today.

Hoshika
02-01-2007, 08:04 PM
Eh? What happened to Neo? Didn't he post?

And did I miss something?

Negative Zone
02-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Eh? What happened to Neo? Didn't he post?

And did I miss something?

Well I gave rust the Slow Action Pokeflu.

Hoshika
02-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Well I gave rust the Slow Action Pokeflu.

I didn't see that up there. I just saw you saying something about rust and a blank quote from NP.

Is something wrong here, or is Neo Pikachu ujst PMing everyone this stuff?

EDIT: I saw on the front page that Neo just posted, but his post isn't here. What the heck...

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 08:32 PM
I didn't see that up there. I just saw you saying something about rust and a blank quote from NP.

Is something wrong here, or is Neo Pikachu ujst PMing everyone this stuff?

Well, the challenge was in the afternoon. We had two so far and the Pikachu roll.

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 08:34 PM
Gaia became a Pikachu there's one down

Hoshika
02-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Gaia became a Pikachu there's one down

Oh. @_@

If the no-Neo-post problem doesn't fix on my PC after tommorow, I'll either be dead or resign from the game.

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 08:42 PM
What do you mean?

Neo Emolga
02-01-2007, 08:43 PM
Oh. @_@

If the no-Neo-post problem doesn't fix on my PC after tommorow, I'll either be dead or resign from the game.

I take it you can't see my posts?

Bleh, that would include this one too...

Lord Celebi
02-01-2007, 09:34 PM
OK I pick...rust!

I hate you...

Can we have some challenges after school? Unfortunately, I can't access PE2K from school.

Shozuka
02-01-2007, 09:56 PM
I'll be watching and cheering until the 2nd round starts. That's when i'll pwn everyone!

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 10:03 PM
I didnt know you were playing

Shozuka
02-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm not playing. Next round i'm going to play.

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Next round will probably be awhile like the last time :P

Shozuka
02-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Hopefully, i'll still be going on this forum.

Chewy
02-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Aww man! I'm missing out because of school! :susp:

I wish we had computer access in school... :sad:

Hoshika
02-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Aww man! I'm missing out because of school! :susp:

I wish we had computer access in school... :sad:

Well I wish the students wouldn't be suspended for going on certain websites.

The missing post thing got fixed on my computer. No idea how. O_o

Anorexic Snorlax
02-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Wow. I just realized that the first pika roll had been made.

Dang school will make my lose challenges!

Blue-
02-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Wow. I just realized that the first pika roll had been made.

Dang school will make my lose challenges!
Exactly! I won't get any imunities, and it's all because I live on the west coast!

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 10:53 PM
That could hurt the chances

Chewy
02-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Exactly! I won't get any imunities, and it's all because I live on the west coast!

I live on the west coast, too! And when I'm not in school, the challenge just happens to come while I'm doing my homework... :susp:

Hoshika
02-01-2007, 11:25 PM
I live on the East coast and STILL miss all the challenges. T-T

And these forum lags are killing me...

Hakken
02-01-2007, 11:35 PM
I live on the East coast and STILL miss all the challenges. T-T
Me too. It kills me, peice by peice.
I'm JK. I'm In a dramatic mood.

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 11:37 PM
I can't wait to be a Pikachu Yay!

frondew
02-01-2007, 11:39 PM
dang, i missed 2 challenges and a pika roll, wutever :confused: nice job tvt

Legendary Wolf
02-01-2007, 11:41 PM
I hope I get a cool avvie and banner I want it

Hoshika
02-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey, Neo, what happened to the Mystical Hypodermic? D=

Hakken
02-02-2007, 12:43 AM
Twas replaced, see with Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Hoshika
02-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Twas replaced, see with Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction!

Oh yeah. I'm gonna use it... eheheh.

Hakken
02-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Oh yeah. I'm gonna use it... eheheh.
Not if I get it first >:D!

Hoshika
02-02-2007, 12:54 AM
Not if I get it first >:D!

Well, it doesn't matter as long as we pick each other. =P

Chewy
02-02-2007, 01:21 AM
No! I shall destroy both of you when I get it! :tongue:

frondew
02-02-2007, 01:24 AM
IN yor DrEaMs for i shall be thy beholder of the WOMD mUaHaHa

Chewy
02-02-2007, 01:33 AM
YAY! Neo Pikachu is online! Let's wait...let's hope a challenge comes our way... *waits*:sleepy:

Neo Emolga
02-02-2007, 01:33 AM
And here we go…

CHALLENGE

This is for another Strong Immunity. Want more protection? Want to stay human? Act now!

Question #1: What NFL football team’s stadium is called the Monster Park?

Question #2: What car company manufactures the Avalanche?

Question #3: What movie has the following quote: “If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?”

Go for it and good luck!

STATUS

#2 Ariax (NORMAL)
#3 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#5 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#10 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#11 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#13 Mario (NORMAL)
#14 frondew (NORMAL)

Gaia - PIKACHU

Hoshika
02-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Question #1: What NFL football team’s stadium is called the Monster Park?

Candlestick Park! =D

Question #2: What car company manufactures the Avalanche?

Chevy

Question #3: What movie has the following quote: “If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?”

Tyler Durden?
-----

I can see you now...!

Anorexic Snorlax
02-02-2007, 01:41 AM
Have you gotten my Pms, Neo?

Chewy
02-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Question #1: Sanfrancisco 49ers

Question #2: Chevrolet

Question #3: Fight Club

Edit: I edited my post!!!!

Legendary Wolf
02-02-2007, 01:45 AM
I dont stand a chance here but I do wanna be a Pikachu

Neo Emolga
02-02-2007, 01:46 AM
Have you gotten my Pms, Neo?

Yep, you had the right ones first!

The answers were these:

I'll give you the last one later...

Question #1: Sanfransisco 49ers

Question #2: 2006 Chevrolet

3: 1999 Night Club

Very nicely done, man.

STATUS

#2 Ariax (NORMAL)
#3 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#5 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#6 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL) =ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (2/2/07 – 2/3/07)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#10 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#11 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#13 Mario (NORMAL)
#14 frondew (NORMAL)

Gaia - PIKACHU

Blue-
02-02-2007, 01:46 AM
I... Don't know the answer. ;_; I never know the answer.

Hoshika
02-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Shoot. I thought you meant the other name. @_@

lugia_ho-oh
02-02-2007, 01:47 AM
omg! I can't answer questions! I am stupid! yay, I'm going to be pikachu-arized!

Blue-
02-02-2007, 01:48 AM
omg! I can't answer questions! I am stupid! yay, I'm going to be pikachu-arized!
I'm stupid too! xD I only know about Pokemon... And Japan. ;_;

Anorexic Snorlax
02-02-2007, 02:01 AM
Yes! I thought that the 1999 night club was wrong after I saw other answers...

Chewy
02-02-2007, 02:17 AM
Aww man! Now I'll never get an immunity or guard... :susp:

Oh well! I hope I get a good banner to keep as a souvenir at least!

Neo Emolga
02-02-2007, 03:36 AM
Yes! I thought that the 1999 night club was wrong after I saw other answers...

Oh come on, it was close enough. Off by one letter, it was actually "Fight Club" which was made in 1999. I won't be a stickler for that if I knew what you really meant.

Anorexic Snorlax
02-02-2007, 03:39 AM
Oh come on, it was close enough. Off by one letter, it was actually "Fight Club" which was made in 1999. I won't be a stickler for that if I knew what you really meant.

Oh yeah! I suck at scanning on google!

Blue-
02-02-2007, 03:45 AM
Oh yeah! I suck at scanning on google!
I just saw Gaia's thing! Now I really want to be a Pikachu! >xD

Chewy
02-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Maybe it's a good thing I don't have an Immunity...

But I better get a good banner. :wink: :biggrin:

Knightblazer
02-02-2007, 05:22 AM
The Pwner is back... to laugh at how hopelessly slow they are. XD The Chief can justifiy just how many items I actually got (and moi getting all the Spears too - Milos's roll by yours truly =3) XD Okay, enough of my bragging. *rubs paws in glee*

...can't wait to see the Spear Of Revenge challenge. Now THAT'S my defitintion of FUN. XD

...and it reminds me; I haven't made my banner request yet! O.o...

Knightblazer

Legendary Wolf
02-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Too bad you couldnt sign up

Neo Emolga
02-02-2007, 02:29 PM
It’s time to see which one of you are really bold and want your inner, mischievous Pikachu to come out and play. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/cute.gif

PIKA FLU WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION CHALLENGE!

Yes, this is your moment to wreck total havoc upon other people and… yourself by getting Pika Flu Weapons of Mass Destruction. Are you bold enough… crazy enough… and hilarious enough to do it? Careful… these questions are much tougher…

Question #1: In Agatha Christie’s book And Then There Were None (Also known as Ten Little Indians), who was the one who killed everyone on Indian Island?

Question #2: The “All Your Base Are Belong To Us” craze actually started from bad translations in what Sega Genesis game?

Question #3: What is the final boss of the original Resident Evil game?

Question #4: In the Terminator movie series, who is John Connor’s real father? (Not the foster one in the second movie)

Question #5: Who is the current governor of Michigan?

Good luck, I never said these were easy.

STATUS

#2 Ariax (NORMAL)
#3 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#5 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#6 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL) =ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (2/2/07 – 2/3/07)
#9 Larvinator (NORMAL)
#10 Hoshika (NORMAL)
#11 Deoxys200 (NORMAL)
#12 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#13 Mario (NORMAL)
#14 frondew (NORMAL)

Gaia - PIKACHU

TVTMaster
02-02-2007, 02:31 PM
Do these things automatically go off when you get them, or can I prevent their use by stockpiling them?

1: Justice Wargrave

2: Zero Wing

3: T-002 Tyrant

4: Kyle Reese

5: Jennifer Granholm

Neo Emolga
02-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Do these things automatically go off when you get them, or can I prevent their use by stockpiling them?

1: Justice Wargrave

2: Zero Wing

3: T-002 Tyrant

4: Kyle Reese

5: Jennifer Granholm

Automatic. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

And since your answers are 100% right, you can now make your selections.

TVTMaster
02-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Aw, nuts.

Hoshika and Larvinator for automatic, and Snowball Sunday and Deoxys something-hundred for slow-action.

EDIT: Just touch the ava and banner, not my precious links. X.x

Neo Emolga
02-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Aw, nuts.

Hoshika and Larvinator for automatic, and Snowball Sunday and Deoxys something-hundred for slow-action.

EDIT: Just touch the ava and banner, not my precious links. X.x

Ha ha, sorry, but if people were allowed to stockpile it, they could save it all the way until the end and make no one the winner (which I actually wouldn’t mind, but you know…)

But hey, look at the bright side, you’re cute like me now. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

STATUS

#1 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#2 Deoxys200 *SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU* (2/2/07-2/5/07 11:00 AM EST)
#3 lugia_ho-oh (NORMAL)
#4 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#5 Snowball Sunday *SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU* (2/2/07-2/5/07 11:00 AM EST)
#6 Crystal_Eon_Guardian (NORMAL)
#7 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL) =ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (2/2/07 – 2/3/07)
#8 frondew (NORMAL)
#9 Ariax (NORMAL)
#10 Mario (NORMAL)
#11 rust (NORMAL) *SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU* (2/1/07-2/3/07 1:30 PM EST)

Gaia - PIKACHU
TVTMaster - PIKACHU
Hoshika - PIKACHU
Larvinator - PIKACHU

Neo Emolga
02-02-2007, 05:09 PM
Sorry for taking so long with this, I got caught up in World of Warcraft… http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/blush.gif

PIKACHU ROLL #2

On a random roll of 1-11, #3 was rolled. Just when lugia_ho-oh though he’d never fit into a high chair again…

Names have been reshuffled. Have a great day now.

STATUS

#1 Snowball Sunday *SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU* (2/2/07-2/5/07 11:00 AM EST)
#2 Crystal_Eon_Guardian (NORMAL)
#3 Deoxys200 *SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU* (2/2/07-2/5/07 11:00 AM EST)
#4 frondew (NORMAL)
#5 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#6 Mario (NORMAL)
#7 Ariax (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 rust (NORMAL) *SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU* (2/1/07-2/3/07 1:30 PM EST)
#10 Anorexic Snorlax (NORMAL) =ACTIVE IMMUNITY= (2/2/07 – 2/3/07)

Gaia - PIKACHU
TVTMaster - PIKACHU
Hoshika - PIKACHU
Larvinator - PIKACHU
lugia_ho-oh - PIKACHU

Legendary Wolf
02-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Darn it still not a Pikachu

TVTMaster
02-02-2007, 08:02 PM
Tell you what-- I get a Spear of Revenge, and I'll be sure to use it on you. :P (after I get the Blessed Cure)

And now Snowball is getting her wish-- pikafication has begun. Feeling a little yellow lately?

Legendary Wolf
02-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Okay thanks I look forward

Hoshika
02-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Whee! I'm a Pikachu!

Wait... I was already a Pikachu. @_@

Thanks anyway, TVT! =D

EDIT: I'm liking this. I'm still cute, fuzzy, yellow, capable of shocking people, rodent-based, and most of all, AN ICED TEA DRINKER!! Yah! Okay, now back to playing video games. *Wiiwiiwii*

Lord Celebi
02-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Damn school, I missed the Pikaflu Weapon of Mass Destruction... Not fair...

Hoshika
02-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Damn school, I missed the Pikaflu Weapon of Mass Destruction... Not fair...

At least you'll probably be a Pikachu by tommorow. =P

Why am I here when the action is over? They said I could check in school, but I didn't listen... I just followed the rules. ._.

Blue-
02-02-2007, 10:45 PM
Tell you what-- I get a Spear of Revenge, and I'll be sure to use it on you. :P (after I get the Blessed Cure)

And now Snowball is getting her wish-- pikafication has begun. Feeling a little yellow lately?
Yay! TVT, you're the best! ^^ Now I can totally dominate...

Anorexic Snorlax
02-02-2007, 10:48 PM
I lived! Thank you google. *prays*

frondew
02-02-2007, 10:48 PM
darn school, missed more, ive only been online for one challenge :confused: wutever(again)

Neo Emolga
02-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Three of you have Slow Action Pika Flu. So… maybe let’s give them a chance to cure that.

GOLD ELIXIR CHALLENGE

Yes, this is your chance to get a Gold Elixir and save yourself from becoming… cute and fuzzy. Or, you can wait it out, which would be even better. I like seeing more Pikachus.

Question #1: Who is the Prime Minister of India?

Question #2: What Pink Floyd album depicts of prism refracting light?

Question #3: In the Bible, where did John the Baptist baptize Jesus Christ?

STATUS

#4 frondew (NORMAL)
#5 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#6 Mario (NORMAL)
#7 Ariax (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 rust (NORMAL) *SLOW ACTION PIKA FLU* (2/1/07-2/3/07 1:30 PM EST)

Gaia - PIKACHU
TVTMaster - PIKACHU
Hoshika - PIKACHU
Larvinator - PIKACHU
lugia_ho-oh - PIKACHU

frondew
02-02-2007, 11:01 PM
ummm.... dont read this, blah blah

and the

EDIT: umm, i gave the answers so... yeah sry

Blue-
02-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Was I right? Or wrong? I wasn't sure about Pink Floyd...

frondew
02-02-2007, 11:13 PM
yeah same here, ? im not to sure about the last one :eh:

Gaia
02-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Aw...I got Pika-fied on the first round. :[ xD

Well, at least I get to be a very cute Pikachu. :D

Blue-
02-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Aw...I got Pika-fied on the first round. :[ xD

Well, at least I get to be a very cute Pikachu. :D
Yesh, I agree, your Pikachu is pwnsome. ^^

Lord Celebi
02-02-2007, 11:24 PM
1.Manmohan Singh
2.dark side of moon
3.wilderness of judia

You don't have slow action Pika Flu. Thx for answers though.

1. Manmohan Singh
2. The Dark Side of the Moon (Which is in my playlist, BTW :P)
3. The Jordan River

frondew
02-02-2007, 11:25 PM
well anyway neo signed off and i g2g 2 so i guess bye.

Hoshika
02-02-2007, 11:27 PM
well anyway neo signed off and i g2g 2 so i guess bye.

Bada bum.... You just gave free answers. You'd better delete it.

Chewy
02-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Awww...I missed the Pikachu Weapons of Mass Destruction? This is just not fair... :susp:

Oh well! Hopefully I can actually win this game! Let's see...I've got to think of a banner to request...

Shozuka
02-03-2007, 01:14 AM
Rust is going to turn into a Pikachu.

frondew
02-03-2007, 03:09 AM
Bada bum.... You just gave free answers. You'd better delete it.

umm i did whoops, i didnt read the prize lol:eek: :eek: :confused: :eek: :eek:

Larvinator
02-03-2007, 03:11 AM
Darn...I got pikachized.
What's the link to the Pikachuizer translation thing? xD
TVTMaster, I will never forgive you for this. Not even you voting for me in Hoshika's Thunder Challenge will make up for your insane needs. >=|

Anorexic Snorlax
02-03-2007, 03:17 AM
Darn...I got pikachized.
What's the link to the Pikachuizer translation thing? xD
TVTMaster, I will never forgive you for this. Not even you voting for me in Hoshika's thunder Challenge will make up for your insane needs.

It goes a little like this...

Pika! Pi, pikachu! Pika, pika!

real text here ->TVT! I hate your guts! Garahh! Garahh!

frondew
02-03-2007, 03:46 AM
It goes a little like this...

Pika! Pi, pikachu! Pika, pika!

real text here ->TVT! I hate your guts! Garahh! Garahh!

lol nice

*cough* i completely agree *cough
i dont really mean it, or DO I:confused:

Neo Emolga
02-03-2007, 04:25 AM
You don't have slow action Pika Flu. Thx for answers though.

1. Manmohan Singh
2. The Dark Side of the Moon (Which is in my playlist, BTW :P)
3. The Jordan River

Yep, those were correct! You saved yourself!

STATUS

#4 frondew (NORMAL)
#5 pokeboy885 (NORMAL)
#6 Mario (NORMAL)
#7 Ariax (NORMAL)
#8 ali3729328 (NORMAL)
#9 rust (NORMAL)

Gaia - PIKACHU
TVTMaster - PIKACHU
Hoshika - PIKACHU
Larvinator - PIKACHU
lugia_ho-oh - PIKACHU

frondew
02-03-2007, 04:27 AM
no i saved his life *cough* accidently *cough*

Snow Fairy Sugar
02-03-2007, 06:05 AM
Ahh, too bad I missed the chance to get in. :(

Ha ha, and rust turning into a bossy arrogant Pikachu. I can't even imagine that. XD

TVTMaster
02-03-2007, 01:29 PM
Somebody get the Spear of Revenge on that guy! HE MUST BE PIKACHU'D!

Lord Celebi
02-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Somebody get the Spear of Revenge on that guy! HE MUST BE PIKACHU'D!

Hell no. Watch me win.

Muahahahaha!