PDA

View Full Version : The new Pokezone!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

slashy
01-30-2007, 11:42 PM
OK!!!! pokezone is now back and running!!!! me and eveelover are now opening it!!!!!
ANYBODY MAY PLAY, IT IS NOT TO LATE!!!!PLEASE COME AND JOIN!!!!!! :)

the up-dates! you can now go to one of 14 new places. a rocky mountain area, the lake, between the moutans and the plains, the beach, in a big, open plain, a pokepark, pokeranger place, a pokecenter, old kyogere island, cavern, * first room, relaxing room, 2nd, is the battling, 3rd is the market place.* it is under the beach. a pokemon (official) battle field, a pokemon contest area, the waterfall gym*right off the beach* and home. You must be at one of these places at any given time. You can call a friend, but you can not talk to each other in person or battle unless you are in the same area. you can just travel to location to location, by asking. the field when you battle will resemble the area you are at. ex. if you are in a mountains area, your battle field will be rocky. you can battle anyone, as long as they accept and they are in the same area. When you battle like this, you will get ex and money. You can battle 1 on 1, or 2 on 2, as long as both people has the same amount of pokemon.
your home is where your pokemon can battle a wild pokemon just for ex. no money. your pokemons health will go back up to full health once it is done, and the feild will be random, because the pokemon you baattle will be virtual.

wild pokemon!!!
Each time you do something in an area, there is a small chance a wild pokemon will appear! you can battle it or try to run away. some pokemon(not many) will run away on their own if you scare them too much. You CAN now buy pokeballs but they are in VERY limited supply.
some will only be sold at pokemon sales.
pokeball
great ball
lure ball
net ball
are some you can buy any time at a store.
If it is not obouious, some pokemon will only appear in certain areas like a geodude would be found in the mountains, not the beach. some pokemon will just be courious, and just come to check you out, you can battle it, ignore it, or just play with it. (if they like you enough, they may hang with you, but wont do battle and you dont have to feed them. I hope this will solve the limited amount of pokemon! On very rare occaisons when you have done certain things, a legendary pokemon will appear, but that is very rare.

the pokemon contest has been up-graded! your points total are decided by the lv. of ribbons you have. a 1st place is worth 4 points, a 2 nd place ribbon is worth 3 points, a 3 rd place ribbon is worth 2 points and a 4 th place ribbon is worth 1 point. You can extange points for special items... or, you could keep your points, and then, use them to reek special benefits, like in pokemon contests, you will be able to chose the field.

Pokecontest point extange area
pokemon contest points
1 point=(1)pokefood
2 points=(2)beef and jerky pokefood
3 points=(3)enriched pokefood
3 points=flammable ball
3 points=disks
3 points=shiny shampoo
3 points=dark shampoo
4 points=pokeball
6 points=net ball
6 points=lovely ball
14 points=master ball

the pokemon challenge arena is a place where you can just go and battle other people who put their name up. just go there, put your name up, and an Official battle will commence. There is not much different about battles here except here you get battle points. each time you win, you get battle points, along with ex. and cash. battle points can be used to get special items. here will also be specialized people who, if you beat, will give you a special gift. and your defeatance of them will be recorded.
becoming gym leader-
requirements, beat the 6 spelized people in the battle arena, and fork over 2000 pokedollars for a splized gym, choose the type of gym you will have, and you must have at least 2 pokemon with that type, hope you have fun!
-current gyms, the waterfall gym owned by pokeboy, water gym.

battle point extange booth
battle points
1 (1)pokefood
2 (2)beef and jerky pokefood
3 (3)enriched pokefood
4 full heal
5 potion
5 berry
6 scope held item(increase accuracy)
10... a mystery egg...
You can buy riffle tickets now, and they are different costs, 100,500,1000, and 2000 pokedollars. The more expensive the ticket, the better chance you have at winning a prize. The list of prizes include
1 bag of reg pokefood
5 bags of beef and jerky pokefood
8 bags of enriched pokefood
mutibles of pokedollars
master ball
ultraball
Mystery...

hope you all like the new up-grades!
revised!(all the way) stats, a * will now indacate if you fed uor pokemon!

black market for pokemon...

Starter
Charmander, 1100 pokedollars
Charmeleon, 2100 pokedollars
Squirtle, 900 pokedollars
Bulbasaur, 1000 pokedollars
Ivysaur, 1900 pokedollars
Cyndaquil, 1200 pokedollars
Torchic, 1000 pokedollars
Combusken, 2000 pokedollars
Mudkip, 600 pokedollars
Marshtomp, 1600 pokedollars
Treecko, 1300 pokedollars
Chikorita, 1200 pokedollars
Totodile, 1200 pokedollars

If you would like a pokemon be put up at the market, there is a 500 pokedollar fee. Then, the pokemon will be put on hold for you till you get the money for it.

supermarket:

Supermarket salesman: what would you like for today?

pokechow: 100 pokedollars (5 in stock)
Pokechow, (beef and jerky) 150 pokedollars(10 in stock)
Pokechow, vitamin enriched, 200 pokedollars(5 in stock)

Toys
Jigglypuff ball, 100 pokedollars (10 in stock)
Alakazam learning set, 600 pokedollars(2 in stock)
Skitty plush doll, 150 pokedollars(5 in stock)
Haunter, peak a boo game 200 pokedollars(2 in stock)
Just a round ball... 50 pokedollars (10 in stock)
NEW
prop for contest!!!
3 frisbys! 200 pokedollars (3 in stock)
1 flamable ball! 200 pokedollars(3 in stock)
ice block! 500 pokedollas (3 in stock)
small ball that spreads glitter when thrown-1000 pokedollars (3 in stock)

Rare tms-
Ice beam- 1100 pokedollars
Fire blast- 1500 pokedollars (sold out)
Stomp- 500 pokedollars
Swift- 900 pokedollars
Slash- 700 pokedollars
hyperbeam- 1200 pokedollars
subsitute-1200 pokedollars
stun spore- 1500 pokedollars
sketch- 2000 pokedollars
water gun- 700 pokedollars
thundersock- 700 pokedollars
ember- 700 pokedollars
metrome-1700 pokedollars (1 in stock)
constrict-1000 pokedollars (0 in stock)
mega punch!- 1800 pokedollars (2 in stock)
mega kick!- 1800 pokedollars (2 in stock)
solarbeam 2000 pokedollars (how many) 2
secret power! 1800 pokedollars (how many) 1
NEW!
bite-1200 pokedollars(2 in stock)
crunch-1800 pokedollars(1 in stock)

Pokeballs
pokeball 700 pokedollars (0 in stock)
great ball 1200 pokedollars (0 in stock)
lure ball 1400 pokedollars (1 in stock)
net ball 1400 pokedollars (0 in stock)

battle point extange booth
battle points
1 (1)pokefood
2 (2)beef and jerky pokefood
3 (3)enriched pokefood
4 full heal
5 potion
5 berry
6 scope held item(increase accuracy)
10... a mystery egg...

Pokecontest point extange area
pokemon contest points
1 point=(1)pokefood
2 points=(2)beef and jerky pokefood
3 points=(3)enriched pokefood
3 points=flammable ball
3 points=disks
3 points=shiny shampoo
3 points=dark shampoo
4 points=pokeball
6 points=net ball
6 points=lovely ball
14 points=master ball

Daycare center! 400 pokedollars per day!(200 for half a day) You can leave you pokemon in the capable hands of this daycare center! this is so much better then letting your pokemon rot in some stinky old box at the cost of 100 pokedollars! just leave your pokemon here and they Will be happy!

Adoption center! This is where stray pokemon or pokemon from trainers who quit during the game go. THEY ARE FREE! they may need Extra food, (twice a day) but other than that, they will be ok.
What in the worlds Voltorb lv. 12 (shocks)
A POOR LITLE IGGLYBUFF FOUND IN THE COLD, on the top of a mountain
and a poor little togipi found in the city.. a scar on left cheek made by meouth.

This is not free running an adoption center so it needs money, so please donate money! daily prizes will be given to the person who donates the most! and a random prize to One other donator. Please, no donations under 100 pokedolars! thankyou!

Get your pokemons shots!
It cost 200 pokedollars for a week of immunizations (per pokemon)It cost 300 pokedollars for life time worth of immunizations (per pokemon)If you dont get your shots, your pokemon may get sick or even die!

The pokemon box!
this is where you can drop off your pokemon if you know you wont be around to feed/train them. The cost are 100 pokedollars each day for each pokemon and they MUST have their shots. we cant have the other pokemon getting a cute little pichu sick now can we?
avanish-Garydos- 5 days
pokeboys dratini and lapie (400 pokedollars)
Just tell me what pokemon you would like to deposit and how long and then give me your keep, then give me the pokemons ID.

ALL SHOPS ARE IN THE CAVERNS UNDER THE BEACH! YOU MUST BE THERE TO PURCHACE ITEMS!!!!

The pokemon you can virtualy battle today are
kaboutops lv. 20
onix lv. 15
relacanth lv. 25
diglett, lv. 5
clamperil lv. 6
selipher lv. 10
bellsprout. 10
marrep lv. 35
golem, lv. 35
starmie, lv 20
gastly, lv 20
catirpie, lv 6
skarmeory, lv 9
likatonge lv 50
gyardos, lv 15
mystery pokemon... more ex. if you win....

Stocks ARE GOOD!
Where legends are born! $200 pokedollars per share/up 100 points!
pokechow! $50 pokedollars per share/up 120 points!
Alakazam arama! $100 pokedollars per share/down 20 points!
Jigglypuff song productions! $150 pokedollars per share/up 620 points!
Blastoise recovery team! $150 pokedollars per share/up 50 points!
Cater-be-gone!! $75 pokedollors per share/up 600 points!
Hitmonchan fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share/up 400 points!
Hitmonlee fighting dojo $100 pokedollars per share/up 520 points!
Mr. Mime security system! $250 pokedollars per share/down 50 points!

Get your stocks today!

Trade!
Hey, if you want to trade pokemon, just put you pokemon up for trade. tell me what pokemon you want to be put up for trade and I will do the rest! If you want to sell a pokemon of yours, just put up a price and I will fill in all the detail!

pokemon contest!
You can now enter pokemon contest! it cost 1000 pokedollars to enter and 3 or more people must enter to start. The first round will be who can show off each pokemons dazzling moves, the second will be to see who is the strongest and dazzling. If you win, you get a cool ribbin, a full money refund, and a great prize!!!
moves that are repeated will lose appeal and certain moves used in a combo will get better points. you will get up/to five turns of attacks. If your pokemon is a water type but uses a ember, you will not get as many points as you would a water gun which is naturally learned. All losers will get a constlation prize. The contest feilds will vary and you must adjust your moves accordingly! thankyou! come enter!

YEA! new up-date!!! you can now go to the pokecenter!!! they can heal your pokemon, thou it will take 1 hour, then, all your pokemon eill be fed AND be at full health! yea!!! the pokecenter is a sub-section of the ranger station. also, inside of it, you can blend berries!!! the better the berry, the better the pokeblock. some berries dont mix well with others, but some enhance each other! if a pokemon eats a pokeblock, its appeal in a contest shall go up.

appeal in a contest is...
is increeced by wereing items such as scarfs, being shampooed, and eating pokeblock. your lv. can only go p to 1000. a scarf, lets say, will increse its appeal lv by 100, while pokeblock, a lv. 25, will increese it by 25, and a shampoo will increce it by 30. so its appeal lv. will be 155, giving it a better edge in all contests. *wink* hope you all like it! :)

aim battles...
you can do battles on aim!!! i will have to ref em thou, to be sure. just ask me to battle, give me your aim, or bothe of you, and you can battle! everything, money, ex will be the same. and it is alot faster.:biggrin:

and the safiri zone, past the mountains. its 500 to enter, and you get 5 safari balls. and it has all terrain, containing all types of pokemon. just look! each person shall have 20 minuetes. go have fun!

Absol Master
01-30-2007, 11:44 PM
I'm playing for real this time!

Eveelover12
01-30-2007, 11:45 PM
You know that I'm joining!

slashy
01-30-2007, 11:47 PM
wait... i have decided, you can keep 1 of your faviorate pokemon from last time, even if they died. !!! 3500 for you both!:biggrin:

Eveelover12
01-30-2007, 11:48 PM
I'll keep Princess since she was my very first Pokemon

Absol Master
01-30-2007, 11:49 PM
I'll keep Sage since- well he was my only pokemon:oops:

lugia_ho-oh
01-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey. Do you think I could try it once again?

slashy
01-30-2007, 11:53 PM
I'll keep Princess since she was my very first Pokemon
ok! no problem!
I'll keep Sage since- well he was my only pokemon:oops:

ok, and wait, dinner.

and so people dont have a huge advantage, there lves are set to 15, sorry.:oops:

Absol Master
01-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Ha better than 5.:crackup:

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:03 AM
I am playing I am keeping Rex and Latios

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 12:07 AM
Gotta eat din- din. Yum chicken.:hungry:

Hakken
01-31-2007, 12:08 AM
You mean I'm not a ref anymore?
Oh well. I most likely won't join for a little while, since I'm sort of dissapointed. Can't we just pick up where we left off? We were on a great adventure, and although starting over again is fine, it's not truly fair to those people who were quite accomplished. What about me? I had a full team of rare pokemon and awesome items.

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:09 AM
Oh well. I most likely won't join for a little while, since I'm sort of dissapointed. Can't we just pick up where we left off? We were on a great adventure, and although starting over again is fine, it's not truly fair to those people who were quite accomplished. What about me? I had a full team of rare pokemon and awesome items.Ya me toom I loved my pokemon

Hakken
01-31-2007, 12:10 AM
T.T I'm having a horrible day. My little brother is throwing up with a 103 fever as well. Oh gee.

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey. Do you think I could try it once again?
yes, why not.
I am playing I am keeping Rex and Latios
ok, *rethinks, ok.
Oh well. I most likely won't join for a little while, since I'm sort of dissapointed. Can't we just pick up where we left off? We were on a great adventure, and although starting over again is fine, it's not truly fair to those people who were quite accomplished. What about me? I had a full team of rare pokemon and awesome items.

ok, fine, everyone may keep 2 of there pokemon, 2 of their fav items, and 1/2 of there money, and all battle points/contest points will transer. i wana give the new people more of a fair chance thou. *thinks* i dont think shes ever going to rejoin...

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Rex,Latios come on out Hi guys:biggrin:

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:15 AM
Okay. Then I want Princess and Bud. And I want my Pokeball and a food I want Sam's skitty doll so one day if I have another Baby Eevee I can give it to them

Hakken
01-31-2007, 12:16 AM
i dont think shes ever going to rejoin...
Not true, but I probably won't for a while. ^^; I just don't like having to start again: It frustrates me. Like when the power shuts off, I lose my work then throw a fit. It's just who I am.

mew three
01-31-2007, 12:16 AM
i want to keep amy and naru

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:17 AM
Rex,Latios come on out Hi guys:biggrin:
hi pokedude!:biggrin:
Okay. Then I want Princess and Bud. And I want my Pokeball and a food I want Sam's skitty doll so one day if I have another Baby Eevee I can give it to them

um, thats like, 3 items.:oops:

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:17 AM
I want my pokeball and my 2 bags of pokechow

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:18 AM
hi pokedude!:biggrin:

um, thats like, 3 items.:oops:Hey Buddy aka Slashy Hi Rex Hi Latios I eeveelover12

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Oh sorry. I don't want the food

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:19 AM
Not true, but I probably won't for a while. ^^; I just don't like having to start again: It frustrates me. Like when the power shuts off, I lose my work then throw a fit. It's just who I am.
i know, me to.
i want to keep amy and naru

ok!

and lugioh ho-oh, you had a pikachu you know...

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:20 AM
ok Latios we need to get you at the Sam Lv. As Rex ok

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:22 AM
I want my pokeball and my 2 bags of pokechow
ok!
Hey Buddy aka Slashy Hi Rex Hi Latios I eeveelover12
hi, fun!:biggrin:

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:23 AM
Oh sorry. I don't want the food

Can we start now? I think I got everything I want

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:24 AM
Rex Latios let's go surfing:cool:

Hakken
01-31-2007, 12:24 AM
i know, me to.

Thanks for understanding. ^^.

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:27 AM
Can we start now? I think I got everything I want
wait, *transfering*
Rex Latios let's go surfing:cool:

ok, go ahead!:biggrin:

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:28 AM
We are going to go home first we need to do something

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:31 AM
Yea. I'm going to my house too.

(Just so you know. Sam will still be a part of Team Aqua:eek:. Just not now:biggrin:. They haven't found her yet)

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:34 AM
Yea. I'm going to my house too.

(Just so you know. Sam will still be a part of Team Aqua:eek:. Just not now:biggrin:. They haven't found her yet)

sure. no problem, i geuss.:biggrin:

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:41 AM
mew 3, what did you want transfered?

mew three
2450 (3 contest points)
vaporeon, (amy) lv 25 attacks, 2nd place ribbin
Attacks,
water gun, swift, ice beam, return.
immunized
eevee lv 5(purple) (naru)
attacks tackle growl
shelder lv 18 (zach)
attacks
water gun, clamp, ice sickle spher, withdrawl
immunized
pochama lv 6, -male- *hydro*
attacks
pound,growl,water gun
Squirtle lv 11, female *mizu*
attack
bubble, tackle
1 sun stone, 1 pokeball

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:41 AM
can i have my new Stats now Slashy?

Hakken
01-31-2007, 12:43 AM
*Ish a lurker*
I was talking to sam and felt like watching you. *munch* May comment. May be silent. May be watching you, lurking. Warning. PS, I'm an a bad mood so I wouldn't suggest... uh, a lot of things.

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Yea! Me too!

Sam: *Sitting at home braiding hair*

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:45 AM
aw man
(why do I have lovey dovey feeelings for sam)*blushes*

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:47 AM
can i have my new Stats now Slashy?
ok, just one sec...
*Ish a lurker*
I was talking to sam and felt like watching you. *munch* May comment. May be silent. May be watching you, lurking. Warning. PS, I'm an a bad mood so I wouldn't suggest... uh, a lot of things.
ok, but a lot of things? what type of things?
Yea! Me too!

Sam: *Sitting at home braiding hair*

ok, wait, sammm, is a jolteon? with hair?

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:49 AM
No. I'm Sam. And I didn't think I got Sam. I thought it was Bud and Princess.

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:50 AM
*goes to beach*Ah the beach

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:52 AM
No. I'm Sam. And I didn't think I got Sam. I thought it was Bud and Princess.

oh, ok, *swiches, again.* *gos and sits by sam*

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:54 AM
Hi Slashy. How are you?

slashy
heres everyones so far, execept for mew 3.:oops: is it right?

eveelover (1 contest point)
6230 pokedollars
umbreon(princess) lv. 15 4th place ribbin *female*
shadow ball, return, quick attack, tackle
immunized
vaporeon, lv 23 *male* bud
attacks
scratch, swift, sand attack, and furry swipes.
pokeball, skitty plush doll

absolmaster
3500 pokedollars
absol *sage* male
scratch, razorwind, growl

lugioh ho-oh
6840 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 11 (half-pint)
attacks,
thundershock, growl, quick attack
immuzations!

pokedude
4745 pokedollars
latios lv 5 boy.
attacks
psywave, momento
2 bags o reg. food, pokeball
charmellon lv. 15 (rex) male
attacks
ember, hyper beam, scratch, slash
immunized

Charizard Master
oh, ok, *swiches, again.* *gos and sits by sam*pokemondude: I am startsing to get jelsose(Grrr I love Sam but Slashy is my friend what do I do?)

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:55 AM
heres everyones so far, execept for mew 3.:oops: is it right?

6230 pokedollars
immunized
attacks

absolmaster
3500 pokedollars
absol *sage* male

lugioh ho-oh
6840 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 11 (half-pint)
attacks,
immuzations!

pokedude
4745 pokedollars
latios lv 5 boy.
attacks
psywave, momento
attacks
immunizedslashy Rex is Lv 26 remember

slashy
01-31-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi Slashy. How are you?

good. it is a nice day, wana go to the beach? or want me help you braid you hair?

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:56 AM
Slashy Rex is Lv 26

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 12:57 AM
No. My hair is fine.

(PS: Since Slashy, Pokemondude, and Absol Master all like me, I feel so wanted:biggrin:, I'm going to be stuck between all of you. And One day, I'll make a choice)

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 12:58 AM
Rex is Lv 26 or 27

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:00 AM
Slashy Rex is Lv 26
yeah, but peoples pokemon, if there lv was higer then 15, went down to that, to give the new-bys a chance.
No. My hair is fine.

(PS: Since Slashy, Pokemondude, and Absol Master all like me, I feel so wanted:biggrin:, I'm going to be stuck between all of you. And One day, I'll make a choice*

oh, ok...

Hakken
01-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Hah, lucky, No one likes me. Oh well, we can Girl 2 girl chat through PM if you want. :D
Uh, I mean things that make me tick. Hm.
I'm going to write something.
For some reason, I feel sort of okay about not actually joining. Probably since theres no demand for me like there is for sam and slashy. :D. Since i'm not a Ref anymore, I don't feel compelled to.

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Give me back Lapie :P im playing again

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 01:02 AM
*Still braiding hair*

(So should we act like we all like took a vacation to see out familes and came back?)

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:06 AM
Hah, lucky, No one likes me. Oh well, we can Girl 2 girl chat through PM if you want. :D
Uh, I mean things that make me tick. Hm.
I'm going to write something.
For some reason, I feel sort of okay about not actually joining. Probably since theres no demand for me like there is for sam and slashy. :D. Since i'm not a Ref anymore, I don't feel compelled to.
well, i was going to let you 2 if you wanted be refs, but i can just let pokeboy, sience you dont wana.:wink:
Give me back Lapie :P im playing again
you can get back 2 pokemon and 2 items.
*Still braiding hair*

(So should we act like we all like took a vacation to see out familes and came back?)

ok, sure, lets do that.

Hakken
01-31-2007, 01:07 AM
well, i was going to let you 2 if you wanted be refs, but i can just let pokeboy, sience you dont wana.:wink:

you can get back 2 pokemon and 2 items.

ok, sure, lets do that.
:P Very funny. Of course I will, when I join that is. O.o. If i join now... Uh, let's say i'm not in a good mood and leave it at that.

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 01:08 AM
I missed everyone during Vacation. Did you?

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 01:09 AM
mu let me think.................yes i did

Hakken
01-31-2007, 01:11 AM
mu let me think.................yes i did
... Does this make sense? The last I knew you guys were playing/being evil with each other, having evil duplicates, then you go on vacation. O.o. I'm writing my own end to the adventure, since I can't stand leaving things open-ended. If anyone cares to hear PM me.
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30548
I got a new poem up. For anyone who llikes to read my work, AKA sam and slashy.

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 01:14 AM
*I go home and there's a note on my table with all my Team Aqua stuff*
Note: Sam, You know you can't escape us. No matter how hard you try.
Sam: *Stuffes stuff in backpack and goes to the beach to forget about what just happened*

Hakken
01-31-2007, 01:17 AM
*I go home and there's a note on my table with all my Team Aqua stuff*
Note: Sam, You know you can't escape us. No matter how hard you try.
Sam: *Stuffes stuff in backpack and goes to the beach to forget about what just happened*
Are you trying to make sense to me? Ok, I'll type something up real fast for the sake of sanity.

The team aqua peeps fled after recieving and important message, then we all got teleported home with Pokedude 2 dead. I'm still in some what a suspened state, for my injuries were probably the worst after forcibly taking hits. Every one else went to see their families. I couldn't- I didn't have any living family anyway.

Make sense?

With that, I'll half-join. What I mean is my pokemon are in the box because I'm unable to train pokemon, and I therefore have no need for items and stored them all away. I took Aurora with me for protection, but cannot battle with her as I am in a unstable phsyical condition. That way, I can implement myself into activities wuthout really playing.

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 01:18 AM
Are you trying to make sense to me? Ok, I'll type something up real fast for the sake of sanity.

The team aqua peeps fled after recieving and important message, then we all got teleported home with Pokedude 2 dead. I'm still in some what a suspened state, for my injuries were probably the worst after forcibly taking hits. Every one else went to see their families. I couldn't- I didn't have any living family anyway.

Make sense?

Thank you! Good job!

Sam: *Relaxing on the beach*

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:19 AM

Make sense?

yep, sod, but yep.

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 01:19 AM
*yawns* Hm... (thinking about something) If that's true then I gotta train Sage... *realeses Sage from pokeball* I think pokemon should not be trapped in these contraptions... *throws out pokeball*

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 01:20 AM
*goes to beach sees Sam*I see sam I am lovey dovey right now*sits down far away from sam but Sam can sees him*this is good

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 01:21 AM
Sam: I can't run away from them....... *Brings Princess and Bud out. Princess is happily riding on Bud as he swims*

Hakken
01-31-2007, 01:21 AM
With that, I'll half-join. What I mean is my pokemon are in the box because I'm unable to train pokemon, and I therefore have no need for items and stored them all away. I took Aurora with me for protection, but cannot battle with her as I am in a unstable phsyical condition. That way, I can implement myself into activities wuthout really playing. Also, i'll take my G-ref powers back since I should be able to handle that. No need for any stats of me, BTW.

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 01:23 AM
*looks at Sam*I hate this Rex Latios come on out Rex ride on Latios Latios take Rex on a fling Ride*Latios takes Rex for a flying Ride over near Bud and princeness*

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:24 AM
*yawns* Hm... (thinking about something) If that's true then I gotta train Sage... *realeses Sage from pokeball* I think pokemon should not be trapped in these contraptions... *throws out pokeball*
hunh.
Sam: I can't run away from them....... *Brings Princess and Bud out. Princess is happily riding on Bud as he swims*

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 01:24 AM
*goes to a boulder* Okay Sage Razorwind. *Sage uses Razorwind and tries to destroy the boulder*

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 01:25 AM
*Sees Pokemondude's Pokemon. I look around and see him. I wave* Hi!

mew three
01-31-2007, 01:25 AM
mew 3, what did you want transfered?

mew three
2450 (3 contest points)
Attacks,
immunized
attacks tackle growl
shelder lv 18 (zach)
attacks
water gun, clamp, ice sickle spher, withdrawl
immunized
pochama lv 6, -male- *hydro*
attacks
pound,growl,water gun
Squirtle lv 11, female *mizu*
attack
bubble, tackle
1 sun stone, 1 pokeball

i want to keep amy and naru the sun stone and the pokeball

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:27 AM
i want to keep amy and naru the sun stone and the pokeball

ok, you can play now!:wink:

Charizard Master
*Sees Pokemondude's Pokemon. I look around and see him. I wave* Hi!*Waves back to eeveelover12*Hi

Absol Master
(Thinking: As she waves at Rex her beauty is truly shown...) *shakes head* I don't have time for that!

P.S. Gotta go soon.

Hakken
01-31-2007, 01:29 AM
With that, I'll half-join. What I mean is my pokemon are in the box because I'm unable to train pokemon, and I therefore have no need for items and stored them all away. I took Aurora with me for protection, but cannot battle with her as I am in a unstable phsyical condition. That way, I can implement myself into activities wuthout really playing. Also, i'll take my G-ref powers back since I should be able to handle that. No need for any stats of me, BTW.
On a somewhat similar note, I have a request. All pokemon be restored to their original levels. One reason is that there is no explanation for people who worked hard and gave their all in training there pokemon to suddenly be turned back to LV 15. And, the truth is that not that many more people are going to join. I checked around- not many people are interested, to speak the truth.

Charizard Master
(Thinking: As she waves at Rex her beauty is truly shown...) *shakes head* I don't have time for that!

P.S. Gotta go soon.(Absol Master back off!)Hi eeveelover129She is cute what am I saying no she is cute)

Eveelover12
*Puts hand down* Can't.....run.....away..... Wait! I need to be relaxing!

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 01:30 AM
*feels unwanted* Let's go Sage do it again!

Hakken
*Puts hand down* Can't.....run.....away..... Wait! I need to be relaxing!
... That's MY line! "Can't run away, never back down is the total Mega(n) X-treme way" is my sig line!

Charizard Master
pokemondude:I need to be relaxing*relaxes with rex and Latios *Rex lays on ground and so does Latios*

lugia_ho-oh
01-31-2007, 01:32 AM
shweet. I remember pika...now can I buy a Cumbusken? :tongue:

Hakken
Great to see I have support :susp: Real encouraging. See, my demand is dwindling! HAH!
Anyway, bed time so G-night.

Eveelover12
... That's MY line! "Can't run away, never back down is the total Mega(n) X-treme way" is my sig line!

Sorry:oops:

*Still thinking about the note*

mew three
*walks around the beach*

this is refreashing

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 01:33 AM

Me too please? (thinking: I'm better prepared with more pokemon)

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 01:34 AM
*walks around the beach*

this refreashing

Sam: *Sees M3* Hi! Um can you?...... Never mind

mew three
01-31-2007, 01:35 AM
can i what?,you can tell me

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:37 AM

ok, coming up!:biggrin:

lugia_ho-oh
01-31-2007, 01:38 AM

I only have a, like, level eight pikachu, so I need more. But it's a Pikachu, and Pikachu own, so it won't be that hard.

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 01:39 AM
can i what?,you can tell me

Well about what happened with.... I'll tell you in PM.

Hakken
01-31-2007, 01:40 AM
>.> Since it seems slashy hasn't even read my posts yet, Oh well he'll deal with it when he's astounded. G-night for real.

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 01:41 AM
*gets up and builds a sand castel then goes back over and lays down*I love relaxing

lugia_ho-oh
01-31-2007, 01:41 AM
ok, coming up!:biggrin:

thanx. When can I battle a virtual pokemon?

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:42 AM
>.> Since it seems slashy hasn't even read my posts yet, Oh well he'll deal with it when he's astounded. G-night for real.

ive read em.

here lugioh ho-oh,

combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:46 AM
thanx. When can I battle a virtual pokemon?

you can right now!

and absol master, same stats as hers, but it is a girl!

absolmaster
2100 pokedollars
absol *sage* male
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

lugioh ho-oh
4740 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 11 (pika)
attacks,
immuzations!
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

lugia_ho-oh
01-31-2007, 01:51 AM
you can right now!

and absol master, same stats as hers, but it is a girl!

absolmaster
2100 pokedollars
absol *sage* male
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

lugioh ho-oh
4740 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 11 (pika)
attacks,
immuzations!
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

Thank-you kindly, can I battle the Clamperl with Pikachu?

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:55 AM
Thank-you kindly, can I battle the Clamperl with Pikachu?

yeah, so the world around your room is turning virtuall, and a virtuall beach appears, then a dull-blue clamperial, then you and pikachu, begin!!!

clamperial, 6/6
pikachu 11/11

sorry it took so long.:oops:

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 01:56 AM
Slashy what pokemon can I battle?

slashy
01-31-2007, 01:57 AM
Slashy what pokemon can I battle?

The pokemon you can virtualy battle today are
beautifly lv. 15
onix lv. 15
relacanth lv. 25
diglett, lv. 5
clamperil lv. 6
selipher lv 10
pikachu lv 10
mystery pokemon... more ex. if you win....:biggrin:

lugia_ho-oh
01-31-2007, 02:00 AM
yeah, so the world around your room is turning virtuall, and a virtuall beach appears, then a dull-blue clamperial, then you and pikachu, begin!!!

clamperial, 6/6
pikachu 11/11

sorry it took so long.:oops:

ok, so moves? then thundershock.

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 02:01 AM
I want to battle diglett, lv. 5

slashy
01-31-2007, 02:03 AM
ok, so moves? then thundershock.

clamperil used a rapid spin, and slightly got shot by thundershock, super effective! clamperil hit pikachu, sending it backwords, then it used withdrawl.

clamperial, 2/6
pikachu 19/11

6230 pokedollars
immunized
attacks

absolmaster
2100 pokedollars
absol *sage* male
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

lugioh ho-oh
4740 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 11 (pika)
attacks,
immuzations!
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

pokedude
4745 pokedollars
latios lv 5 boy.
attacks
psywave, momento
attacks
immunized

slashy
01-31-2007, 02:05 AM
I want to battle diglett, lv. 5

ok, but youll have to go to your house first, and whickh pokemon?

lugia_ho-oh
01-31-2007, 02:07 AM
Alright Pika, Quick Attack!

slashy
01-31-2007, 02:10 AM
Alright Pika, Quick Attack!

the pikachus attack sent the little clamperil flying!!! it fainted, and you won!!! congrats! pikachu gained a lv, and reality is returning to normal. was it fun *short cus you had a major advantage thou* pikachu learned thunder wave!

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 02:13 AM
I have to go bye

slashy
01-31-2007, 02:15 AM
I have to go bye

oh, ok, see ya!:biggrin: :wink:

lugia_ho-oh
01-31-2007, 02:27 AM
the pikachus attack sent the little clamperil flying!!! it fainted, and you won!!! congrats! pikachu gained a lv, and reality is returning to normal. was it fun *short cus you had a major advantage thou* pikachu learned thunder wave!

So what? I am just beginning...Can I battle anther, or do I have to wait?

pichu757
01-31-2007, 03:04 AM
Hey slashy I'm joining can I still have my Marshtomp, Charmelleon, and my Mystery egg and food please :pray:

Chewy
01-31-2007, 03:10 AM
I can only keep Trapinch, since he was my only pokemon... :oops: And I don't have any items...and my money, well, would be better off at 3500.

I'll try to be more active. :biggrin: I just got disappointed last time, because whenever I came on, there was a battle going on, so I couldn't battle... :sad:

Negative Zone
01-31-2007, 08:48 AM
yes, why not.

ok, *rethinks, ok.

ok, fine, everyone may keep 2 of there pokemon, 2 of their fav items, and 1/2 of there money, and all battle points/contest points will transer. i wana give the new people more of a fair chance thou. *thinks* i dont think shes ever going to rejoin...

I'll keep Flower and Vine.

slashy
01-31-2007, 10:14 AM
So what? I am just beginning...Can I battle anther, or do I have to wait?
you can battle anotherpokemon/person/ whatever if im on, and no other battles were going on.
Hey slashy I'm joining can I still have my Marshtomp, Charmelleon, and my Mystery egg and food please :pray:
uggh, ok!!!! *transfers*
I can only keep Trapinch, since he was my only pokemon... :oops: And I don't have any items...and my money, well, would be better off at 3500.
but half money+3500 is how it gos, and *transfers trapinch
I'll try to be more active. :biggrin: I just got disappointed last time, because whenever I came on, there was a battle going on, so I couldn't battle... :sad:

your stats!
ariax
5260 pokedollars
trapinch lv. 10, girl
attacks
bite, sand attack
immunized
bag o food

you had a bag o food! *i just transfered for ya!*
I'll keep Flower and Vine.

ok, no problem!:biggrin:

uck, you had a proto-master ball from that one creepy guy you sortof battled? he tried to steal your stuff and he ran off and droped it? remeber? you still want it?

slashy
01-31-2007, 10:27 AM
heres everyones transered stats, hope you like it!:biggrin:

6430 pokedollars
immunized
attacks

absolmaster
2300 pokedollars
absol *sage* male
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

lugioh ho-oh
4940 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 12 (pika)
attacks,
thundershock, growl, quick attack, thunder wave
immuzations!
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

pokedude
4945 pokedollars
latios lv 5 boy.
attacks
psywave, momento
attacks
immunized

Pichu757
4950 pokedollars
marshtomp, lv. 20, *female*
attacks,
water gun, mud shot, ice beam,swift
shots for lifetime
charmmellon lv. 17 *female*
attacks
ember, scratch, leer, slash
oddish* lv 5 male.
attacks,
asorb, acid
3 bags of pokefood

ariax
5260 pokedollars
trapinch lv. 10, girl
attacks
bite, sand attack
immunized
bag o food

deoxys200
4750 pokedollars
bubasaur lv. 15, *boy* (vine)
attacks,
tackle, growl, vinewhip
shots for life
Chikorita, lv 9, female *flower*
attacks
tackle, growl,asorb

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 11:14 AM
Hold up you know im coming back with Lapie and if allowed Bounce and could Lapie please stay at her level I will only use her emergancies but i've been training her for a long time so please

Negative Zone
01-31-2007, 12:33 PM
you can battle anotherpokemon/person/ whatever if im on, and no other battles were going on.

uggh, ok!!!! *transfers*

your stats!
ariax
5260 pokedollars
trapinch lv. 10, girl
attacks
bite, sand attack
immunized
bag o food

you had a bag o food! *i just transfered for ya!*

ok, no problem!:biggrin:

uck, you had a proto-master ball from that one creepy guy you sortof battled? he tried to steal your stuff and he ran off and droped it? remeber? you still want it?

The rangers don't want it? Then I'll keep it.

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 02:01 PM
Hey slashy (when you get back) can we have double battles?

slashy
01-31-2007, 04:15 PM
Hold up you know im coming back with Lapie and if allowed Bounce and could Lapie please stay at her level I will only use her emergancies but i've been training her for a long time so please
oko, i think, all refs, should have their old pokemon/items, so you and megans full stats will transfer.:biggrin:
The rangers don't want it? Then I'll keep it.
they rewarded you with it for returning it.
Hey slashy (when you get back) can we have double battles?

ok, but just to let you know, i may be slower to respond on those.:oops:

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 04:17 PM
slashy! Finally! I've been so bored! Anyway what are the pokemon up for battle today?

slashy
01-31-2007, 04:19 PM
slashy! Finally! I've been so bored! Anyway what are the pokemon up for battle today?

same as yesterday, but with

arbol, lv 16
magneton, lv 20
and eletrode, lv 21
added!

oh yeah, caterpie, lv 10

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 04:20 PM
I wanna battle 2 Arbok with Sage and Blaze. (combusken)

slashy
01-31-2007, 04:23 PM
I wanna battle 2 Arbok with Sage and Blaze. (combusken)

can you do that... ok,

the virtual realty is turning on, and you appear in a feild. there are some trees around. and the two arbok appear and nopd to each/other, and then you and your pokemon appear, and go!

absol *sage*LV 15 male
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 04:25 PM
Sage razorwind and Blaze peck!

slashy
01-31-2007, 04:30 PM
Sage razorwind and Blaze peck!

arboks both use glare!!! blaze was par. and then absols whiping up a storm *it takes a turn you know* blaze could not attack, cuz of par.

arbok 16/16
arbok 16/16

absol *sage*LV 15/15

combuskin* lv 18/18 par

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 04:32 PM
Sage full power and spread it wide out so it effects both arbok!

slashy
01-31-2007, 04:36 PM
Sage full power and spread it wide out so it effects both arbok!

i know it dose, bith arbok then tried to doge it but they could not, and were both thrown at blaze!

arbok 12/16
arbok 12/16

absol *sage*LV 15/15

combuskin* lv 14/18 par

there about to both bite blaze...

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Sage in front of blaze and use scratch!

slashy
01-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Sage in front of blaze and use scratch!

the 2v akbok bite absol, then one gets scratched in the face! critacal hit!
*so you know, blaze can attack 1/2 the time while hes par.:oops: *

arbok 4/16
arbok 12/16

absol *sage*LV 5/15

combuskin* lv 14/18 par
got to go, im sorry!

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 04:43 PM
Okay we'll continue it later.

Hakken
01-31-2007, 07:04 PM
>.> This is just the same as before, this is what all the critics meant. Just shouting battle commands isn't an exciting virtual game: It's the adventure thast makes it. Since you need some serious mega(n) spirit, here.

Aroura: When are you going to release your pokmon, toss your items, and set me back to LV 15?
Me: The 15 thing isn't a problam, eric will also be boosted so no matter.
Aroura: Oh yeah, Ok... =^^= I still have a killer moveset.
Me: Of course. Um, I suppose I can make the transfer now even though I can't train you guys yet.
Aroura: Go ahead.

*Transfers Aurora and Eric* I couldn't seperate family, even though it hurts to send away digix, drake, tory, charlie, and peter. Hurts in that order.
*Tosses everything but P-master ball and cute scarf* Since I don't need the key anymore, and the blue crystals and map don't count as valid items for transfer. Anyway, I already have them and if I toss them, destruction could come to our world.
*Takes money and 3500+the ref bonus* We need cash don't we? This is the only good thing about transfers.

Aroura: Goodbye friends!
Me: Bye everyone! I'll never forget you! You guys were the bomb, wherever we go we'll never forget each other! Goodbye! Keep training hard! Keep the mega(n) spirit forever!

Drake: Goodbye! I'll miss you!
Charlie: *Sniffle* G-bye! We'll keep the spirit alive and goin'!
Tory: We'll be safe! We'll never forget you!
Peter: Bye bye!
Munchlax: We'll be taken care of well! And i'm hungry!

Me: Good bye! Be safe! Take care, guys! If you ever come across a trainer or something, here's my pokegear number! 123-7654!

(The end of mega(n) chronicles. Will more adventurwes await, or is it over? Oooh, suspense!)

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 07:09 PM
(I know a lot of it!)

Hakken
01-31-2007, 07:36 PM
(I know a lot of it!)
What? Um, four words. Wait, nevermind..

slashy
01-31-2007, 07:40 PM
>.> This is just the same as before, this is what all the critics meant. Just shouting battle commands isn't an exciting virtual game: It's the adventure thast makes it. Since you need some serious mega(n) spirit, here.

Aroura: When are you going to release your pokmon, toss your items, and set me back to LV 15?
Me: The 15 thing isn't a problam, eric will also be boosted so no matter.
Aroura: Oh yeah, Ok... =^^= I still have a killer moveset.
Me: Of course. Um, I suppose I can make the transfer now even though I can't train you guys yet.
Aroura: Go ahead.

*Transfers Aurora and Eric* I couldn't seperate family, even though it hurts to send away digix, drake, tory, charlie, and peter. Hurts in that order.
*Tosses everything but P-master ball and cute scarf* Since I don't need the key anymore, and the blue crystals and map don't count as valid items for transfer. Anyway, I already have them and if I toss them, destruction could come to our world.
*Takes money and 3500+the ref bonus* We need cash don't we? This is the only good thing about transfers.

Aroura: Goodbye friends!
Me: Bye everyone! I'll never forget you! You guys were the bomb, wherever we go we'll never forget each other! Goodbye! Keep training hard! Keep the mega(n) spirit forever!

Drake: Goodbye! I'll miss you!
Charlie: *Sniffle* G-bye! We'll keep the spirit alive and goin'!
Tory: We'll be safe! We'll never forget you!
Peter: Bye bye!
Munchlax: We'll be taken care of well! And i'm hungry!

Me: Good bye! Be safe! Take care, guys! If you ever come across a trainer or something, here's my pokegear number! 123-7654!

(The end of mega(n) chronicles. Will more adventurwes await, or is it over? Oooh, suspense!)

well, anyways, i geuss you didnt here what i said about the refs, and i asume you dont care, but they would be able to transer all of there data from pokezone version 1.0. you would have everythng, and same to pokeboy, as a thanks, but, i asume you dont care.:oops:

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 07:41 PM
You wanna ba- oh wait nevermind I gotta finish this first.

slashy
01-31-2007, 07:46 PM
You wanna ba- oh wait nevermind I gotta finish this first.

um, kindof got to go, if megan wishes to ref, she can, or pokeboy, while im gone.:wink:

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 07:51 PM
Megan please? (New avatar yay!)

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:03 PM
well, anyways, i geuss you didnt here what i said about the refs, and i asume you dont care, but they would be able to transer all of there data from pokezone version 1.0. you would have everythng, and same to pokeboy, as a thanks, but, i asume you dont care.:oops:
*legasp* Yes! All data transfer! Whee, come back!
*Puts pichu in the box*
Guys, I'm so happy to have you together! *Loves*
I will ref. I am now officially in a fantastic mood!

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:06 PM
Okay let's restart the double battle with the 2 arbok then.

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:07 PM
Okay let's restart the double battle with the 2 arbok then.
Alright. What are the levels?

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Arbok 16
Sage *absol* 15
Blaze *combusken* 18

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Arbok 16
Sage *absol* 15
Blaze *combusken* 18
Go arbok!
Arbok: Both LV 16
Poison sting
Tackle

GO!

Bok1: 16/16

Bok2: 16/16

Sage: 15/15

Blaze: 18/18

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:13 PM
*i know my moves* Sage scratch the one on the left! Blaze Double kick on the right!

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:19 PM
Both moves hit normally. Double kick hits 3 times. Bok1 uses poison sting on sage, and Bok2 uses tackle *Critical hit* on sage. Sage was poisoned.

Bok1: 13/16

Bok2: 11/16

Sage: 7/15 PSN

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:21 PM
Sage Razorwind on both!
Blaze double kick again on the left!

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Sage Razorwind on both!
Blaze double kick again on the left!
Razor wind hits normally, while double kick fails. The arbok preform the same moves as before, and the poison takes it's toll.

Bok1: 10/16

Bok2: 9/16

Sage: 2/15 PSN

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:25 PM
Blaze Peck on the left!
Sage use Razorwind and jump into it for a razorwind/tackle combo on the right!

Shozuka
01-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Can I play?

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Can I play?
You'll need to wait for slashy to approve you.

Shozuka
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Ok.

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Blaze Peck on the left!

Waiting...
Loading 99% complete

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:38 PM
Blaze Peck on the left!
Peck hit normally, but sage was too exhausted to perform the attacks effectively. Bok1 KO's him, and Bok2 uses poison sting! It does not poison Blaze.

Bok1: 7/16

Bok2: 8/16

Sage: KO'd

Blaze: 16/18

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:40 PM
Blaze keep it up, go in between them and kick them both with double kick!

slashy
01-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Can I play?

ok, your in! 3500 pokedollars to you. i hopwe a g-ref will atened to you.:biggrin:

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:43 PM
Blaze keep it up, go in between them and kick them both with double kick!
The arboks move slightly and the attack fails easily. They both poison sting- this time, it is effective.

Bok1: 7/16

Bok2: 7/16

Sage: KO'd

Blaze: 11/18 PSN

Absol Master
slashy like the new avatar?

Blaze use peck!

Hakken
ok, your in! 3500 pokedollars to you. i hopwe a g-ref will atened to you.:biggrin:
I'm a fair double takser. Want a starter?

slashy
01-31-2007, 08:44 PM
and yes aboslmaster, i like it!

6430 pokedollars
immunized
attacks

absolmaster
2300 pokedollars
absol *sage* male
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

pokeboy885
1900 pokedollars (2 contest points) (3 battle points) (6 tokens)
lapras (lapie) lv. 42 3rd place ribbin box (female)
Attacks,
sing, water pluse, thunder shock, ice beam
immunized
Kirlia, lv 21, (bounce)(male)
attacks
confusion, growl,dubble team,teleport
immunazations
onix, lv 20 (rocky)(male)
attacks
screech, bind, rock throw,dig
immunizaed
marshtomp lv.17 (digger) (female)
attacks
tackle, mud shot, mud slap, watergun
immunized
lapras lv. 6 (boy) *rider* BOX
attacks, sing, watergun, ice beam!
seel, icy, male lv 9,
attacks
growl, bubble,
items, 1 rare candy, 1 potion,1 one weired, circular, key., 1 light shampoo., ice beam

lugioh ho-oh
4940 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 12 (pika)
attacks,
immuzations!
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

pokedude
4945 pokedollars
latios lv 5 boy.
attacks
psywave, momento
attacks
immunized

Pichu757
4950 pokedollars
attacks,
shots for lifetime
attacks
oddish* lv 5 male.
attacks,
asorb, acid
3 bags of pokefood

ariax
5260 pokedollars
trapinch lv. 10, girl
attacks
bite, sand attack
immunized
bag o food

deoxys200
4750 pokedollars
attacks,
tackle, growl, vinewhip
shots for life
attacks
tackle, growl,asorb
and proto-type master ball.

crystal eon garden
1200 pokedollars (4 contest points)
vaporeon, (Aroura) lv.33 1st place ribbon
attacks,
thunder shock, swift, water pulse, Ice beam
immunized
Charmellon lv. 18 (Charlie) *boxed*
Attacks,
ember, growl, reflect, slash
immulized
ditto, (Digik) lv.7
transform
dratini lv 12 (drake)
attacks
wrap, twister, leer, secret power
immulized
trapinch lv 9,girl *tory*
attacks
sand attack, tackle
espeaon lv.8 (male) erik*sooth bell*
attacks
thunder shock,tackle, growl
munchlax, lv 10, *male*
attacks,
rest, sleep talk, pound.
magikarp *shiny* lv 7.
attacks
splash
items, 1 shampoos, frisbys, pink scarf, 1 pokeblock, proto-master ball

pokelover543
3500 pokedollars

Hakken
01-31-2007, 08:46 PM
I'd better do something with that shiny karp.... Uh, when's the next pokesale? I need some rare candies. ^^;

slashy
01-31-2007, 08:53 PM
I'd better do something with that shiny karp.... Uh, when's the next pokesale? I need some rare candies. ^^;

:biggrin: um,.. just be here... today! *hint hint *im here now*

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 08:55 PM
Battle? Ace got KOed...

slashy
01-31-2007, 08:59 PM
it is a grand re-opening here at the supermarket!!! and because of that, we have everything you could want from pokemon, to pokeballs, to battle/contest points to eggs, to tms, to food to toys to contest props!!! anything!!! *sales person over exadertes, there are SOME things he dose not have* just tell me what you want, oh lets say a water stone, and i will sell it to you for 1000 pokedollars!!! and there is a specail auctin today!!!! we have this fantistic golden statue to be made of your pokemon of your choice, and it will be specil delivered! on this bid, it starts at 100 poke! have fun anfd buy!

mew three
01-31-2007, 09:01 PM
slashy i want a fire stone and a egg

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 09:02 PM
Let's see... can I have a revive? Ooh and egg too? I have... 2000 dollars!

Hakken
01-31-2007, 09:06 PM
I bid... 200$ on it!
Also, have any rare candies? Or a gym token? I have 5...

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:07 PM
Let's see... can I have a revive? Ooh and egg too? I have... 2000 dollars!

eggs are many, we have low quality eggs, 800 pokedollars, meduim, 1300 pokedollars, and high, 1800 pokedollars, and they are arranged from type *grass, fire, ect*

and revives, are... 1800 pokedollars.:oops: but i will sell it to you for 16oo?

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 09:07 PM
Nah just a medium quality egg please?

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:09 PM
Thabks so much Slashy I will enjoy all my pokemon back Thanks!

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:09 PM
slashy i want a fire stone and a egg
what type of egg, and - 1000 for firestone!
I bid... 200$ on it!
Also, have any rare candies? Or a gym token? I have 5...

ok, 200! anyone care to bid higher???

yes, rare candys, 1000 a piece. gym tokens are hard to find you know, it will be 2100 pokedollars, you want it?

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Thyanks again for all my pokemon back Thanks Thanks Thanks

Absol Master
Oh a dark egg please!

mew three

yes, rare candys, 1000 a piece. gym tokens are hard to find you know, it will be 2100 pokedollars, you want it?

low,fire egg

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:13 PM

what type? fire... water... bug?

and heres your stats m3,
mew three
3550 (3 contest points)
Attacks,
immunized
attacks tackle growl
1 sun stone, 1 pokeball, 1 fire stone

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:14 PM
Could I have Bounce battle please? and do I still have my Gym?Slashy what are my stats aswell

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 09:14 PM
I said dark please.

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:15 PM

Oh a dark egg please!
ok!
low,fire egg

ok! hands over eggs*

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 09:16 PM
Okay no buys for a while.

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Slashy is ignoring me why are you ignoring me Slashy read above posts

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:18 PM
Could I have Bounce battle please? and do I still have my Gym?Slashy what are my stats aswell

battle, wait a sec, gym, yes, stats, here they are.
, no, i wasnot ignoring you, i was updating requests for eggs and stuff.
and absol master, why did your battle stop?

6430 pokedollars
immunized
attacks

absolmaster
1000 pokedollars
absol *sage* male
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember
medium grade, dark egg.

pokeboy885
1900 pokedollars (2 contest points) (3 battle points) (6 tokens)
lapras (lapie) lv. 42 3rd place ribbin box (female)
Attacks,
sing, water pluse, thunder shock, ice beam
immunized
Kirlia, lv 21, (bounce)(male)
attacks
confusion, growl,dubble team,teleport
immunazations
onix, lv 20 (rocky)(male)
attacks
screech, bind, rock throw,dig
immunizaed
marshtomp lv.17 (digger) (female)
attacks
tackle, mud shot, mud slap, watergun
immunized
lapras lv. 6 (boy) *rider* BOX
attacks, sing, watergun, ice beam!
seel, icy, male lv 9,
attacks
growl, bubble,
items, 1 rare candy, 1 potion,1 one weired, circular, key., 1 light shampoo., ice beam

lugioh ho-oh
4940 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 12 (pika)
attacks,
immuzations!
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

pokedude
4945 pokedollars
latios lv 5 boy.
attacks
psywave, momento
attacks
immunized

Pichu757
4950 pokedollars
attacks,
shots for lifetime
attacks
oddish* lv 5 male.
attacks,
asorb, acid
3 bags of pokefood

ariax
5260 pokedollars
trapinch lv. 10, girl
attacks
bite, sand attack
immunized
bag o food

deoxys200
4750 pokedollars
attacks,
tackle, growl, vinewhip
shots for life
attacks
tackle, growl,asorb
and proto-type master ball.

crystal eon garden
1200 pokedollars (4 contest points)
vaporeon, (Aroura) lv.33 1st place ribbon
attacks,
thunder shock, swift, water pulse, Ice beam
immunized
Charmellon lv. 18 (Charlie) *boxed*
Attacks,
ember, growl, reflect, slash
immulized
ditto, (Digik) lv.7
transform
dratini lv 12 (drake)
attacks
wrap, twister, leer, secret power
immulized
trapinch lv 9,girl *tory*
attacks
sand attack, tackle
espeaon lv.8 (male) erik*sooth bell*
attacks
thunder shock,tackle, growl
munchlax, lv 10, *male*
attacks,
rest, sleep talk, pound.
magikarp *shiny* lv 7.
attacks
splash
items, 1 shampoos, frisbys, pink scarf, 1 pokeblock, proto-master ball

pokelover543
3500 pokedollars

mew three
2850 (3 contest points)
Attacks,
immunized
attacks tackle growl
1 sun stone, 1 pokeball, 1 fire stone
low grade, fire type, egg

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:19 PM
I miss it when I had the first statas it was like that for like two months

mew three
01-31-2007, 09:20 PM
*uses the fire stone on naru*

now your a flareon

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:22 PM
*uses the fire stone on naru*

now your a flareon

yeah, a purple flareon!:oops:

and pokeboy, hunh? 2 months?

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah I was at the top of the stats list for two months

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah I was at the top of the stats list for two months

and now you arnt.:oops:

pichu757
01-31-2007, 09:26 PM
heres everyones transered stats, hope you like it!:biggrin:

6430 pokedollars
immunized
attacks

absolmaster
2300 pokedollars
absol *sage* male
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

lugioh ho-oh
4940 pokedollars
pikachu lv. 12 (pika)
attacks,
immuzations!
combuskin, male lv 18
peck
dubble kick
focus energy
ember

pokedude
4945 pokedollars
latios lv 5 boy.
attacks
psywave, momento
attacks
immunized

Pichu757
4950 pokedollars
attacks,
shots for lifetime
attacks
oddish* lv 5 male.
attacks,
asorb, acid
3 bags of pokefood

ariax
5260 pokedollars
trapinch lv. 10, girl
attacks
bite, sand attack
immunized
bag o food

deoxys200
4750 pokedollars
attacks,
tackle, growl, vinewhip
shots for life
attacks
tackle, growl,asorb
What?! Oddish? When did I catch a Oddish?

Hakken
01-31-2007, 09:27 PM

I really would.... But see, I think we skipped bonuses on friday and i'm some bit short. ^^; Could you.... Send me the bill later? Ehehehehe..... Or I'll trade! What about a shampoo and 1200$?

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:28 PM
Okay anyone want to battle or battle a virtual pokemon for me to ref and I can bid higher at 500

Absol Master
01-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Sorry I won't be able to be on as much I'm running some games.

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:30 PM
What?! Oddish? When did I catch a Oddish?
it hatched from the egg.:oops:
I really would.... But see, I think we skipped bonuses on friday and i'm some bit short. ^^; Could you.... Send me the bill later? Ehehehehe..... Or I'll trade! What about a shampoo and 1200$?

*sales man* sorry, i dont trade, but i could take that magikarp...

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:32 PM
Okay anyone want to battle or battle a virtual pokemon for me to ref and I can bid higher at 500

ok, new high bid! 500 pokedollars for this lovely gold statue!!! anyone want to bid higher!:biggrin:

pichu757
it hatched from the egg.:oops:

*sales man* sorry, i dont trade, but i could take that magikarp...

okay people if you want to have an Oddish just ask me so we can trade! umm....... can I get a V B [virtuwel battle]

Legendary Wolf
ok, new high bid! 500 pokedollars for this lovely gold statue!!! anyone want to bid higher!:biggrin:

A statue it better be a Lapras

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:33 PM

Sorry I won't be able to be on as much I'm running some games.

ok! i get it, i kow *puts pokmon in box*

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:34 PM
okay people if you want to have an Oddish just ask me so we can trade! umm....... can I get a V B [virtuwel battle]
aww, i wanted one...
A statue it better be a Lapras

its custom, you can make it anyone you want!:biggrin:

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:35 PM
aww, i wanted one...

OKay I fi get it it's a Lapras

pichu757
01-31-2007, 09:36 PM
aww, i wanted one...

I can trade for Idems to but they have to be good.

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:38 PM
I can trade for Idems to but they have to be good.

not an oddish, a v b!:oops: i have pokemon you know, and money... i play this to, its not like IM all powerful.:oops:

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:40 PM
Umm someone please ask for a battle and Slashy you need to change the pokemon able to battle they have been the same for a long time :P

Hakken
01-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Um, no I likes my magikarp! ><
New bid. 600$!

pichu757
01-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Umm someone please ask for a battle and Slashy you need to change the pokemon able to battle they have been the same for a long time :P

I said I wanted a VB um....... I guess :tongue: :oops:

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:43 PM
New bid. 600$!

I make it 700$!

Hakken
01-31-2007, 09:44 PM
I make it 700$!
800$!

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
800$!

850 going low

Hakken
01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
850 going low
1000$
Gotta go, be back soon.

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:46 PM
New bid. 800$!
cool!
well, i added 4 more.:tongue: i will add more.

mew three
01-31-2007, 09:46 PM
900!

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:47 PM
*salesman* if you want, we can make it crystal, blue lapras, blue vapporeon? hmm?

Shozuka
01-31-2007, 09:47 PM
1200!

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Um M3 Megan made it 1000$ So im not bidding anymore :P

Eveelover12
Hi everyone! What's going on?

Shozuka
Can I buy a charmander?

slashy
900!

pokelover is 1200!!!!!:biggrin:

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Im out that's too much :P

Shozuka
01-31-2007, 09:49 PM
What are we even bidding for ?

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:52 PM
What are we even bidding for ?

a golden statue of your favorite pokemon!! *or crystal, and i got to go.:susp: G-refs shall over come!

Shozuka
01-31-2007, 09:52 PM
Cmon! Anymore bids?

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:53 PM
OKay Megan said she would be right back so im cheif ref here :p what do you guys wanna do?

slashy
01-31-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi everyone! What's going on?
huge pokesale, any thing you want!
Can I buy a charmander?

ok, i shall go get one.

mew three
01-31-2007, 09:54 PM
i want to battle diglett with naru

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 09:57 PM
i want to battle diglett with naru

Okay lets start

The world around you becomes a plain Flareon level 5 against Diglett level 5 go!!

pichu757
01-31-2007, 09:58 PM
huge pokesale, any thing you want!

ok, i shall go get one.

ANYTHING?

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 09:59 PM
Can we Even get Eevee eggs?

pichu757
01-31-2007, 10:02 PM
ANYTHING?

Which is cheeper a Pichu egg or a Pichu?

Shozuka
01-31-2007, 10:08 PM
I gotta go.

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 10:09 PM
See ya well M3 are you going to do your battle?

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 10:10 PM
Hi guys*goes outside*this feels good

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 10:14 PM
Whassup Pokedude come on out everyone Digger Lapie Rocky Bounce and Icy come out lets have some fun swims with Lapie and Icy

mew three
01-31-2007, 10:14 PM
See ya well M3 are you going to do your battle?

yes,naru use tackle!

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Who is Icey pokemonboy?

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Hey Slashy? Can I buy Eevee's in this sale?!

slashy
01-31-2007, 10:18 PM
ANYTHING?
almost!
Can we Even get Eevee eggs?

Which is cheeper a Pichu egg or a Pichu?

eggs, you can get low, medium, and high grade eggs, and you can get a fire, bug, goast, dark, something along those lines as well.:oops:

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 10:19 PM
Can I buy *Gasp* Eevees?!

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 10:22 PM
yes,naru use tackle!

Naru used tackle while Diglett was preparing and got hit Yeah!

Diglett 3/5
Naru 5/5

and Pokemondude Icy is my Seel

slashy
01-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Can I buy *Gasp* Eevees?!

yes, you can.:oops:

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 10:25 PM
How much are they!? I want 3! And a thunder and fire Stone! Yay!

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 10:26 PM
Can I buy a eevee and a pokechow

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 10:27 PM
Wassup M3 you still battleing?and Slashy can I buy a the egg Medium please or the highest you got

slashy
01-31-2007, 10:29 PM
How much are they!? I want 3! And a thunder and fire Stone! Yay!
limited, 1 eevee per costemer, there 1400 poke.
Can I buy a eevee and a pokechow

ok, what kindof chow?

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Recal chow I want a eevee too

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 10:32 PM
limited, 1 eevee per costemer, there 1400 poke.

ok, what kindof chow?

WHAT!!?? Only one? Oh well. I'll take the Eevee and a fire stone. And a thunderstone. Can I get all of that and an Eevee egg?

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 10:35 PM
Well M3s challenge is cancelled and Slashy may I have a Medium egg or the highest you got and Water

mew three
01-31-2007, 10:37 PM
wait don't cancelled it im busy doing my homework and the computer at the same time:oops:

pichu757
01-31-2007, 10:37 PM
almost!

eggs, you can get low, medium, and high grade eggs, and you can get a fire, bug, goast, dark, something along those lines as well.:oops:

One speal please and can I get a Mystery Lightning egg please?

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 10:41 PM
Well M3s challenge is cancelled and Slashy may I have a Medium egg or the highest you got and Water

Welkl look at this Slashy and M3 your move please?

mew three
01-31-2007, 10:42 PM
naru use tackle again!

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 10:46 PM
*Goes home and finds a note from Team Aqua*
Note: We want you to steel Naru and Amy. And be quick about it! You know what will happen if you don't follow orders.
Sam: *Sits down shocked*

pichu757
01-31-2007, 10:48 PM
One speal please and can I get a Mystery Lightning egg please?

when you get back :oops:

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Okay M3 Tackle finished it and Naru gained a level run before your pokemon are stolen actually......Lets go to Eveelover

Charizard Master
01-31-2007, 10:49 PM
*goes home sees note from team magma* we want you to steal Bud and Prinesss from eeveelover12*sits down*

Legendary Wolf
01-31-2007, 10:51 PM
Well thats evil now come on just because Slashy made it interesting by being on Tem Rocket doesn't mean you steal other pokemon

Eveelover12
01-31-2007, 10:52 PM
Sam: I won't do it. *Sitting at home braiding hair nervously*