PDA

View Full Version : Ranger: Porygon?

Mystic Blaze
02-02-2007, 07:38 PM
i know its in the factory but were? can some 1 tell me plz!!1:happy: :biggrin: :eh:

Dreemira
02-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Its in the room where there are those tiles that move you around if you step on them. It can sometimes be hard to see in the dark, since you can only see it faintly. This is after you finish story mode, of course.

Mystic Blaze
02-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Its in the room where there are those tiles that move you around if you step on them. It can sometimes be hard to see in the dark, since you can only see it faintly. This is after you finish story mode, of course.

Thank ou thank you he is my last pokemon (apart from snorlax) :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :goofy:

Blue_Dragon_Mew
02-25-2007, 06:14 PM
Just like kecleon, porygon is invisable,:eek: They make a BIG deal out of you compleating your browser, I did it before the manaphy egg code came out:rolleyes:

Dreemira
02-26-2007, 06:36 AM
Just like kecleon, porygon is invisable,:eek: They make a BIG deal out of you compleating your browser, I did it before the manaphy egg code came out:rolleyes:

Was it really nesscessary (did I spell it right) to post in this thread? The question was already answered, and has been answered for quite awhile:susp: