PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural Encounters/Sightings

c0rpsek1lla
02-03-2007, 01:54 AM
OK, something I saw today made me want to start this thread.

It was a cloudy afternoon in Americus, GA. Me and my dad were driving along and I saw a weird light in the sky. It flew into the clouds, and was definintly not a plane, jet, or balloon. My dad did not see it, but I'm positive it was an UFO.

Now, I don't believe in dinosaurs, ghosts, aliens, or the big bang. But it was definintly an Unidentified Flying Object.

So post any "sightings" or comment on my experience.

.Red.
02-03-2007, 02:00 AM
Not to sound rude, but is that all the description you can give? Most "eye witnesses" either have more of a description or don't waste thier time. It could've been a figment of the eye. I thought someone walked by me, but it was just my brain tricking me. Physical evidence would be alot better, but I understand that everyone doesn't travel with cameras.

-Quentin-

Alienshroom
02-03-2007, 02:03 AM
OK, something I saw today made me want to start this thread.

It was a cloudy afternoon in Americus, GA. Me and my dad were driving along and I saw a weird light in the sky. It flew into the clouds, and was definintly not a plane, jet, or balloon. My dad did not see it, but I'm positive it was an UFO.

Now, I don't believe in dinosaurs, ghosts, aliens, or the big bang. But it was definintly an Unidentified Flying Object.

So post any "sightings" or comment on my experience.

Dinosaurs where real at one time, actully they are "real", Anyway I once saw a Object in the night sky that look EXACTLY like a star but moved like a jet then vanished.

Hoshika
02-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Dinosaurs where real at one time, actully they are "real", Anyway I once saw a Object in the night sky that look EXACTLY like a star but moved like a jet then vanished.

*coughcough*OMGITWASLIEKKIRBY*cough*

Why would they want to visit Earth? It's obvious that some of the most high-ranked human beings may have neglected the others' lives and worried more about the gaining of currency. If you were them, wouldn't you rather find a planet where there's no terrorists? Or maybe if they'd came here, they talk to plants, or rodents! =D

Anyway, no sightings here.

Dinosaurs exist, by the way. There's a couple of them hanging in the museums. Don't make them angry! (XP)

Alienshroom
02-03-2007, 02:19 AM
*coughcough*OMGITWASLIEKKIRBY*cough*

Why would they want to visit Earth? It's obvious that some of the most high-ranked human beings may have neglected the others' lives and worried more about the gaining of currency. If you were them, wouldn't you rather find a planet where there's no terrorists? Or maybe if they'd came here, they talk to plants, or rodents! =D

Anyway, no sightings here.

Dinosaurs exist, by the way. There's a couple of them hanging in the museums. Don't make them angry! (XP)

Maybe there looking for intellagent life, other than themselves

Hoshika
02-03-2007, 02:23 AM
Maybe there looking for intellagent life, other than themselves

Hello, humpback whales! How's the human watching going along?

Alienshroom
02-03-2007, 02:24 AM
Hello, humpback whales! How's the human watching going along?

What did that have to do with anything here?

Hoshika
02-03-2007, 02:27 AM
What did that have to do with anything here?

It's been proven that humpback whales have a much more sophisticated and complicated way of language than us. So, who else to ask? They might be smarter than us, they just don't have the physical capability to do the stuff we can do. Plus they can't come on land. D=

The other dudes/dudettes/aliens/cretures/guys out there might try to communicate with intellegent beings that can actually comprehend a language of a high level of complication.

Alienshroom
02-03-2007, 02:30 AM
It's been proven that humpback whales have a much more sophisticated and complicated way of language than us. So, who else to ask? They might be smarter than us, they just don't have the physical capability to do the stuff we can do. Plus they can't come on land. D=

The other dudes/dudettes/aliens/cretures/guys out there might try to communicate with intellegent beings that can actually comprehend a language of a high level of complication.

Ahh yes that sounds right, But what good would they get from talking to whales do them?

InvertrevnI
02-03-2007, 02:33 AM

In which case, it was a jet/satellite.

Alienshroom
02-03-2007, 02:35 AM
In which case, it was a jet/satellite.

It was not a jet but I bet your right about a satelite, If they move about 2000 mph.

InvertrevnI
02-03-2007, 02:38 AM
It was not a jet but I bet your right about a satelite, If they move about 2000 mph.
The earth rotates at about 1000 mph... Indeed.

Alienshroom
02-03-2007, 02:39 AM
The earth rotates at about 1000 mph... Indeed.

Than im sure it was a satelite, But like I seid i never seid it was anything more.

~Falcon~
02-03-2007, 03:50 AM
i dont believe in these types of things theyre all hoaxes so i prolly wont believe in them till theres proof

Matt
02-03-2007, 04:03 AM
I don't believe in dinosaurs
Hahaha that made my day!

Callum
02-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Heh, cool idea for a thread. I think it should be "Sightings of anything", because then people could include Bigfoot, and other myths.

As for me, I've never seen a UFO. I've seen a few strange planes at night once or twice, but I wouldn't say they were UFO's. As Red said, tricks of the eye, and all that.

It's believed that the US Military fly a very fast plane over the gulf of Mexico which is kept undercover. It can go 3 times the speed of sound. People have reported hearing the sound of an engine, but not being able to see it. People say they hear it frequently but never see it. Also, wierd smoke rings have been left in the sky, which scientists explain can come from a new type of plane engine. I can't remember the name of the jet. But it seems likely.

I'm not always a great believer of these things, but they make a great read.

c0rpsek1lla
02-03-2007, 07:55 PM

That is exactly, positivly, 1001% what i saw.

Not to sound rude, but is that all the description you can give? Most "eye witnesses" either have more of a description or don't waste thier time. It could've been a figment of the eye. I thought someone walked by me, but it was just my brain tricking me. Physical evidence would be alot better, but I understand that everyone doesn't travel with cameras.

I was not a figment of the eye. I'm positive. It was a grey orb with a bright light. It was what T-Rex said. Also, I believe dinosaurs do not exsist because: #1: A meteor or disease could not wipe a certain species of the whole world. Too many organisms. #2. If they did exsist, why hasent it been mentioned in any historical documents, or any religious documents(ex. The Holy Bible, The Quaran, The Torah, ext.)? It doesn't add up. end of discussion.

Also, humans did not evolve from monkeys. End of discussion.

Tamer Marco
02-03-2007, 08:04 PM

I was not a figment of the eye. I'm positive. It was a grey orb with a bright light. It was what T-Rex said. Also, I believe dinosaurs do not exsist because: #1: A meteor or disease could not wipe a certain species of the whole world. Too many organisms. #2. If they did exsist, why hasent it been mentioned in any historical documents, or any religious documents(ex. The Holy Bible, The Quaran, The Torah, ext.)? It doesn't add up. end of discussion.

Also, humans did not evolve from monkeys. End of discussion.An entire species can be wiped out. Look what we're doing to the tuna, I mean dolphins. They say that a meteor wiped out the dinosaurs. It didn't crush them or anything, it blocked out the sun for months. No sunlight means no plants. No plants means no herbivors or omniovores. And if neither of those are alive, how do you expect a carnivorous only T-Rex to survive? :/ They did exist, and you can go to a musem to see it. Also, they were reported to die 65 million years before humans. If you actually read the bible, God created the Earth, Oceans, Land, animals, and at the very last, people. Science also coresponds with this, the dinosaurs died out 65 million years before humans came to even use language.

As for seeing anything weird, I have saw some strange things in the sky. I can't even begin to describe them fully, but it was just a split second thing. Like a jet, or maybe a spaceship. It made me think about it for weeks.

Ali the Dark One
02-03-2007, 08:22 PM

Also, humans did not evolve from monkeys. End of discussion.

I respect your beliefs and do not wish to anger in any way by the following statements. The following statements are simply my beliefs, and although you may not want to read the rest of my post, I humbly ask you to consider the following:

#1 It could have been a really big 'ol meteor, and cause a terrible (and I do mean terrible along with really big 'ol meteor of course) change in the climate, causing the whole food chain to screw up, in a chain reaction with other terrible changes caused by the terrible change in climate, now that could be deadly...

and...

#2 Well, duh! Why would they be mentioned in human books, if they all got their patookies wiped off the face of the earth, millions of years before humans came to exist in either Evolution or the Bible; take your pick, the Bible does allow to infer that there were animals existing before he created the first humans

and...

True, humans did not evolve from monkeys. Evolution theory says humans and monkeys came from a common ancestor :silly:, j/k, I beleive that the Bible and the Evolution theory can fit together if you look close enough...

The End (well, pretty much...)

Xalapeno
02-03-2007, 08:29 PM
I made a thread like this a while ago. Even religion came into it.
Anyways. I believe in other forms of intelligent life. It all started in the 60's or something when we discovered radio waves.Like a week later there were stories about Abductions and UFO sightings. All around the world.

As far as dinosaurs go, they DID exist. It's still unsure how they were eliminated but they were here. The last ice age and the meteor are the most common answer. I think they go together. This is how. Metoer from space comes and hits the ground really hard. *BOOM*
This causes shock waves to travel all around the world. Earyhquakes start and soon you have volcanos erupting all over the place. They send smoke up miles into the air. NOTE: They erupted all around the world. The smoke spread quickly with the air and with so much of it, the world turned dark. The smoke blocked all or most of the sunlight that would normally reach earth. Then, because of the lack of sunlight, Globa; temperatures
went down. This caused an Ice Age. It was so cold for so many years that vegetation started to die out. Without plants to produce oxygen or continue the food chain. Most of the dinosaurs died out. They were huge and they needed a lot of food. Without a food souce they were bound to die out. Now, there were organisms that found shelter and food and they survived the Ice Age. Examples are The great white shark, Crocodiles/Alligators,
Fern plants, and many many other things. I'm going to stop with this right now before I go into "evolution".

There are other things that aren't mentioned in the bible but there is evidence of them. Theres also things in the bible that have been mentioned but can't be proved. They cancel each other out. If you want me to go into this with more depth then I will. I really have no problem comparing science and religion. My dad is athiest and my mom is Catholic. There, end of my story.

c0rpsek1lla
02-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Okay, I see what you all are saying. Dinosaurs could/ did exsist, but I still believe aliens or ghosts do not exist. I am a Christian but I take my beliefs from the Bible, historical documents, proof, and face to face encounters. I dont believe most of the stuff scientists say except for how to treat illnesses.

Silent Night
02-06-2007, 04:37 AM
When I was younger and my mommy took me to the Catholic church regularily, I saw what looked like a red and yellow burst of light inside the chapel. It literally almost blinded me. I asked my mom to take me outside, because the light was so powerful. She told me what I saw was an apparition. I was so freaked out. Many years later, I never saw an apparition again. I wish I could. But not a blinding one.

Adonis
02-06-2007, 06:30 AM
.....anyone believe in Bloody Marry?? not St.Mary....ya know the one in the mirror,and yea her...so does anyone believe in her?:oops:

Absol Master
02-06-2007, 06:05 PM
I keep seeing ghosts when I close my eyes! Well actually, all I see are white things moving around but I swear there's this one who keeps going around and around and it's annoying after 3 months!

Hakken
02-06-2007, 06:30 PM
I keep seeing ghosts when I close my eyes! Well actually, all I see are white things moving around but I swear there's this one who keeps going around and around and it's annoying after 3 months!
Woah josh, really? Yeah, I belive in bloody mary but I've never done it. I've heard stories from a friend who has had the bloody mary work, and It was probably just a mind trick, but she said the lights flicked and she ran away. Heh.

As for ghosts... I belive in them too. I saw one once, as a bright blue orb, but then it just vanished. Again, I won't deny the fact it was probably just a dream or something... But I like to belive it. Dinosuars? It's a fact they were real.

Azumarill_056
02-06-2007, 06:31 PM
OK something like 50% of americans claim to have had an experience envolving UFO's, wether it's abduction or something else, now that's a pretty high number.

Now of course I ain't saying that anybody on this forum is a crackpot but Amercia is a big country so there's gonna be a lot wierdos out there, just look at this site http://www.stopabductions.com/

I mean I even read one story where some woman had a dream where she was ubducted and then enpregnated by an alien!!! So, when she woke up she went to the kitchen and stabbed herself in the stomach and died of bloodloss.:goofy:

Xalapeno
02-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Correction. This is a rip off of my thread which was posted before yours.:tongue:

Orthar
02-08-2007, 12:47 AM
.....anyone believe in Bloody Marry?? not St.Mary....ya know the one in the mirror,and yea her...so does anyone believe in her?:oops:
Bloody Mary is real, the drink that is. The little ghost story just gets into your head so when you say it 3 times you imagine her in the mirror or in the toilet.

Spartan MK-6
02-08-2007, 01:03 AM
ive never SEEN a ghost, but whenever i walk down the hallway i go all cold and it feels like somethings following me (and trust me, its not the wind, we have NO windows open in the hallway)

Orthar
02-08-2007, 03:13 AM
Drafts can happen rather easily in houses, windows open or closed. And the feeling that someone is following you is common among people. You might just have acute paranoia.

c0rpsek1lla
02-09-2007, 02:44 AM
I am very paranoid.:shifty:

Megani
02-10-2007, 06:16 AM
i see them too, but i trick myself into believing im just going crazy. if i dont, then
i get laughed at! :eek: