PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Recruitment Reasons

Phantom Kat
02-03-2007, 08:30 PM
What makes you go back to dungeons over and over again to fight the same boss? Is it to use the legendaries to shred through the dungeons as if they were butter? Or is it to show them off to your friends saying, "Haha! I got.....and you don't!"?

Personally, my reason is more of a trophy case thing. I just like to go back to the dungeons and marvel at the fact that I recruited such a powerful creautre rather than to actually use them.

I do a happy dance everytime I do recruit a legandary. :biggrin: It gets me into the moment...

Overclocked
02-03-2007, 09:55 PM
You get them to further the game.
If I captured Zaptos, Moltres, Articuno and Ho-oh and did all this other stuff before, then I gain access to the silver trench to capture Lugia.

Steak
02-04-2007, 07:40 AM
The only legends I don't have are Mew, Raikou, Suicune, Regirock, Registeel, Celebi, and Jirachi.
The latter two I don't really feel like getting anytime soon.

Overclocked
02-04-2007, 07:51 AM
The only legends I don't have are Mew, Raikou, Suicune, Regirock, Registeel, Celebi, and Jirachi.
The latter two I don't really feel like getting anytime soon.
...Do you know what we're even talking about?

pokeman
02-04-2007, 09:21 AM
well i guess i get them so that i would have a bit of fun shreding through the dungeons and to collect em like i do all the other pokemon i dont really use any pokemon i recruit

Woodchuck
02-04-2007, 10:37 AM
I've not been able to recruit any legendaries as of right now, (not surprising considering I almost never play MD), but I try to recruit them to add a more powerful member to my team, (I have no friends that play MD, so I couldn't really show off to anyone even if I did manage to recruit the legendaries).

charmeleonblaze
02-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Try recruiting the legendary birds theyre not too hard.

spr bhav
02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
i get so frustraded at not recreuiting but when i do, like deoxys, took 4 days trying of frustration, then when it recruited, im like, 'yes' like this :neutral: rofl

EGG HATCHED!! W00 HOO

Charizard Master
02-05-2007, 06:26 PM
I can't buy a friend are for my lendies

spr bhav
02-05-2007, 06:29 PM
I can't buy a friend are for my lendies

most of them come when you recruit them, like deoxys, you automaticly get it's area after you recruit him

Charizard Master
02-05-2007, 06:30 PM
most of them come when you recruit them, like deoxys, you automaticly get it's area after you recruit himwhat about Moltres Zapdos Arcuno Groundon and Raquazare?

spr bhav
02-05-2007, 06:32 PM
what about Moltres Zapdos Arcuno Groundon and Raquazare?

moltres, zapdos and aticuno, if you rectruit any 1 of them, you will get the area for all of them. rayquaza, you get auto i think

Charizard Master
02-05-2007, 06:36 PM
when I battled them they did not recuit to my team and I can not find them

spr bhav
02-05-2007, 06:40 PM
when I battled them they did not recuit to my team and I can not find them

they dont always, not in the story line, after the game, they have a 50% chance i think. rayquaza has a -10% so you must have a high lvl pokemon with/ witought friend bow, most likey you do.

rayquaza: found top of sky tower
moltres: top of mt. blaze
articuno: top of frosty grotto
zapdos: top of mt. thunder

Charizard Master
02-05-2007, 06:42 PM
ok I am going to get them

pokeman
02-05-2007, 07:02 PM
thats because you cant buy them they come auto matically

Adonis
02-06-2007, 03:15 AM
thats because you cant buy them they come auto matically
yes, thats true, one quick question do you have a good chance to recuite Ho-Oh?

pokeman
02-06-2007, 12:58 PM
well i depends... if you are higher than him in level and if you have the friend bow