PDA

View Full Version : On the Safari

Ketchup
02-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Love the title. >_>

Currently, I'm on the hunt for Mew. Late yes, but he's one of the last Legendaries I need to recruit before I'm finished. Infact, the only other two are Jirachi and Celebi.

I'm on Floor 53 of the Buried Relic to be exact, with the Music Box.

Now, I need some answers to a few questions before I ruin my chances at recruiting Mew.

-I've heard there's a chance that Mew could be asleep on any floor. Is this true, and does that mean I'd have to check each room of each floor just to find him?

-Deoxys can move about on water. Can Mew do the same, or no?

-I've heard that Mew only spawns once each visit to the Buried Relic, is this true?

-Now, is Mew only spawned when you first reach a new floor, or can he appear randomly? Meaning, when you defeat a Pokemon, another Pokemon appears somewhere else on the same floor. Can Mew appear by that form of respawning, or no?

-Mew can transform. Does that mean he will transform, like Ditto, or is there the chance that he won't?

Yeah, answer, please.

Hoshika
02-04-2007, 07:25 PM
Love the title. >_>

Currently, I'm on the hunt for Mew. Late yes, but he's one of the last Legendaries I need to recruit before I'm finished. Infact, the only other two are Jirachi and Celebi.

I'm on Floor 53 of the Buried Relic to be exact, with the Music Box.

Now, I need some answers to a few questions before I ruin my chances at recruiting Mew.

-I've heard there's a chance that Mew could be asleep on any floor. Is this true, and does that mean I'd have to check each room of each floor just to find him? Yes, any floor Mew can be on, just as long as you have the music box.

-Deoxys can move about on water. Can Mew do the same, or no? I'm pretty sure Mew can move over water.

-I've heard that Mew only spawns once each visit to the Buried Relic, is this true? No. I've seen Mew twice in one visit once.

-Now, is Mew only spawned when you first reach a new floor, or can he appear randomly? Meaning, when you defeat a Pokemon, another Pokemon appears somewhere else on the same floor. Can Mew appear by that form of respawning, or no? Not sure, but probably not.

-Mew can transform. Does that mean he will transform, like Ditto, or is there the chance that he won't? No and yes. There's a chance Mew will Transform, but you'll know.

Yeah, answer, please.

Stuff is in bold.

Ketchup
02-04-2007, 07:27 PM
That was fast. O_o

Thanks for the help.