PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting Mewtwo

charmeleonblaze
02-04-2007, 11:00 PM
How do people do it? It seems like impossible.
1.no save points
2.very unlikely to join
3.99 frikin floors man!
Sure theres lots of reviver seeds, but what about the fact its very unlikely? I'm having a hard time understanding how people do it so often, probably just luck

Larvinator
02-04-2007, 11:08 PM
1.no save points
2.very unlikely to join
3.99 frikin floors man!
Sure theres lots of reviver seeds, but what about the fact its very unlikely? I'm having a hard time understanding how people do it so often, probably just luck
To my understanding, you actually have a very, very high chance of recruiting him the second time through.
Anyway, this thread is spam.

Ketchup
02-04-2007, 11:11 PM
I stroll through Western Cave just to get rid of my Pokemon's leg cramps. =/

If you ask me Western Cave was considerably easy, and Mewtwo was even easier to recruit around the second visit.

charmeleonblaze
02-04-2007, 11:35 PM
To my understanding, you actually have a very, very high chance of recruiting him the second time through.
Anyway, this thread is spam.

It says in the official players guide hes very unlikely.

XGODHANDX
02-05-2007, 01:39 AM
You also need the Cryptic Cave Friend Area, as well.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-05-2007, 04:24 AM
Mewtwo has a 99.9% recruit chance the second time round (you can't recruit it the first time), so you just have to get through Western Cave twice and you've as good as got it.

kdo
02-08-2007, 04:43 AM
1.no save points
2.very unlikely to join
3.99 frikin floors man!
You need IQ trap seer becuse of the Grimy trap Trust me.

julian
02-08-2007, 03:49 PM
1.no save points
2.very unlikely to join
3.99 frikin floors man!

all you need to recruit mew2 is got a ''tight belt''*

and a ''friend bow''

*:1?5N QWY? ?R6W
?C?(male) 6??6 ...W?W

i will send the wondermail for friend bow later:oops:

Abz Rulez
02-08-2007, 05:30 PM
mewtwo has a 99.9% chance of recruitmet but you can only get him on the sceond try

charmeleonblaze
02-09-2007, 12:08 AM
You need IQ trap seer becuse of the Grimy trap Trust me.

Urrgggh, I haye those traps. They're so annoying. How easy is it to recruit lugia though?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-09-2007, 04:05 AM
Lugia also has a 99.9% recruit rate. Getting to it is a bit hard as there are huge Monster Houses which take up the whole floor. If you take along some Petrify Orbs and use them in the big monster houses, you should be alright though.

charmeleonblaze
02-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Lugia also has a 99.9% recruit rate. Getting to it is a bit hard as there are huge Monster Houses which take up the whole floor. If you take along some Petrify Orbs and use them in the big monster houses, you should be alright though.

Vaccuum cut could be a life-saver too.

stokeyblokey
02-10-2007, 12:24 PM
for silver trench,the monster houses should be easy if you've got the move earthquake.

spr bhav
02-10-2007, 03:04 PM
also, you can recruit lugia the 1st tiime you see him.

charmeleonblaze
02-10-2007, 03:24 PM
also, you can recruit lugia the 1st tiime you see him.

R u serious? And i have earthquake, so that'll help.

_mudkip_girl_
02-11-2007, 11:09 PM
also try to have the IQ skill Trap Seer since there are many Sticky and Grimy Traps there, bring a tight belt too.

charmeleonblaze
02-11-2007, 11:39 PM
also try to have the IQ skill Trap Seer since there are many Sticky and Grimy Traps there, bring a tight belt too.

Good, i have that iq, and how do i get the tight belt and what does it do? Well, im not gonna be goin there for a while since my mom took my sp and advance away.

_mudkip_girl_
02-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Good, i have that iq, and how do i get the tight belt and what does it do? Well, im not gonna be goin there for a while since my mom took my sp and advance away.

well tight belts makes your hunger never drop, so you won't need any apples. you can use the wondermail code in the wondermail thread to get the tight belt, when you get your SP back.:wink:

AshMistyMayfan
02-13-2007, 06:35 AM
I stroll through Western Cave just to get rid of my Pokemon's leg cramps. =/

If you ask me Western Cave was considerably easy, and Mewtwo was even easier to recruit around the second visit.

I just use Western Cave for EXP, floors 48/60 are a goldmine. I already have Mew Two.

burnedmagix
02-14-2007, 02:04 AM
Vaccuum cut could be a life-saver too.

umm well vacum cut does ONLY 35 dmg to Every pokemon

charmeleonblaze
02-17-2007, 10:08 PM
umm well vacum cut does ONLY 35 dmg to Every pokemon

Yeah I know, that kinda sux.

Flammenwerfer
02-18-2007, 10:23 PM
i used to have mewtwo, but i restarted my game. i had EVERY LEGENDARY.

Lugialord
02-19-2007, 08:48 AM
Mewtwo is on a 99F dungeon known as Western Cave. The second time you face it, you have a chance you recruit it. It is a 99.9% recruit rate.
Also:

www.pe2k.com great resource

Flammenwerfer
02-24-2007, 10:44 PM
um, ya the ppl have already told him that.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
02-25-2007, 01:11 AM
I got mewtwo on the first try i could recruit him, I would like two know why they make it you can't get mewtwo on the first try.:susp:
I also got pretty far on only berries as food:hungry: *thinking*yum, berries*devoures berries*:hungry:

Flammenwerfer
02-25-2007, 03:34 AM
its the same with ho-oh too but his dungeons only 40 floors, not 99 so its easier, totalling 80 instead of *thinks of 99+99 in head* umm.......er......lets see..
+99
____
198 floors!!!
srry if this is spam

Evil Mastermind
02-25-2007, 01:17 PM
i actually like the mewtwo dungeon... you can get loads of stat boosts...

the only anoying thing is the sandstorm rooms, wich stop you from running with b

and the chance of recruiting mewtwo is over 100% if you are higher than level 30 (is it possible to beat him under level 30?)... if you ever dont get him you are officialy the most unlucky person ever

E C
02-25-2007, 02:28 PM
In Western Cave, Friend Bow is worthless unless you're trying to recruit any other Pokémon than Mewtwo in the dungeon.

My Blastoise was level 70+, I don't know exactly, but a high-level Pokémon is needed.

And yes, in Silver Trench, you should have a Pokémon with Heat Wave or Earthquake, Earthquake is much better than Heat Wave because of the fire type immunity.

And for Meteor Cave you should have three huge apples, as you're just able to carry three items.

Have fun // EC

Evil Mastermind
02-25-2007, 04:42 PM
in Meteor cave i bring a tight belt and x-ray specs

i use X-ray specs to find him quickly and then use tight belt to find the stairs, bring a huge apple too if you dont have good IQ

In silver trench you NEED either earthquake or heat wave (or a petrify orb works fine) for the last 1-room monster house, it is technically impossible without since you are likely to commit suicide in real life because of all the agility users... (im not exagerating)

Kayos
02-25-2007, 04:50 PM
Mastermind is right about that, the last monster house on Silver Trench makes you want to cry. So many damned Kingdra's using agility, then agility, then agilty.

Evil Mastermind
02-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Gorebas Used agility
Gorebas moves at double speed
Gorebas used agility
Gorebas moves at triple speed
Gorebas used agility
Gorebas moves at quadruple speed
Gorebas used agility
Gorebas cant go any faster
Gorebas used agility
... you get the picture...

kingdra also uses agility, and there is something else that is quite weak in that room too.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
02-25-2007, 05:47 PM
In silver trench you NEED either earthquake or heat wave (or a petrify orb works fine) for the last 1-room monster house, it is technically impossible without since you are likely to commit suicide in real life because of all the agility users... (im not exagerating)

You don't NEED those things, I beat it with I beleave only an eevee and maybe articuno and no items to begin with, took about 50 tries, but i got trough:oops:

Flammenwerfer
02-25-2007, 06:00 PM
in meteor cave, all i brought was my persian and 3 reviver seeds.:confused: and X-ray specs to find him.

burnedmagix
02-28-2007, 02:23 AM
in meteor cave, all i brought was my persian and 3 reviver seeds.:confused: and X-ray specs to find him.

wow.I brougt my tight belt and 4 reviver seeds o.o

Evil Mastermind
02-28-2007, 06:42 AM
You don't NEED those things, I beat it with I beleave only an eevee and maybe articuno and no items to begin with, took about 50 tries, but i got trough:oops:

you have a LOT more patience than me... i just got annoyed and turned the game off.

I definately NEED those things... ... ...

then again, most people are far more patient than i am.

Flammenwerfer
03-01-2007, 10:14 PM
wow.I brougt my tight belt and 4 reviver seeds o.o

how could u have 4? ur only allowed 3 plus held item?:confused:

burnedmagix
03-01-2007, 10:28 PM
how could u have 4? ur only allowed 3 plus held item?:confused:

oh yeah..i get carried away because i bring 4 reviver seeds for each dungeon..well most of them.

charmeleonblaze
03-02-2007, 11:59 PM
First I have to get ho-oh, dang. My main pokemon are only on lv. 36, charizard and blastoise.

cool rayquaza
03-04-2007, 01:35 PM
battle it the second time with a friend bow to recruit.

charmeleonblaze
03-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Sweet I made it past silver trench.

spartan117
03-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Sweet I made it past silver trench.
It was easy for me to recruit Mewtwo.

charmeleonblaze
03-04-2007, 08:10 PM
It was easy for me to recruit Mewtwo.

Well all I had was a lv. 43 blastoise, but I used the sos to a-ok convertor 6 times.:oops:

Flammenwerfer
03-04-2007, 08:41 PM
dang, you just gotta love that converter.

Lonsie
03-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Mewtwo has a 99.9% recruit chance the second time round (you can't recruit it the first time), so you just have to get through Western Cave twice and you've as good as got it.

It would be very mean if he didn't get recruited then. XD

Flammenwerfer
03-07-2007, 12:25 AM
youre telling me! i just did that dungeon for a second time and i didnt recruit him!!!!!:cry: :cry:

charmeleonblaze
03-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Dude, I just fought ho-oh. The frikin thing beat my lv. 52 blastoise in 2 hits with a normal attack and fire blast. Great, no money or useful items left.

charmeleonblaze
03-07-2007, 08:52 PM
youre telling me! i just did that dungeon for a second time and i didnt recruit him!!!!!:cry: :cry:

What pokemon did you takre with you? b/c you cant take legendaries to recruit another legendary. Oops double post sorry.

spartan117
03-07-2007, 11:03 PM
What pokemon did you takre with you? b/c you cant take legendaries to recruit another legendary. Oops double post sorry.
Actually you can bring some legendaries like Mewtwo. I recruited one legendary with my sawmpert and Mewtwo.

charmeleonblaze
03-08-2007, 08:24 PM
Actually you can bring some legendaries like Mewtwo. I recruited one legendary with my sawmpert and Mewtwo.

kewl I guess I'll try that sometime.

Flammenwerfer
03-08-2007, 11:09 PM

i took only me, a level 69 persian. and i beat ho-oh with only 2 hits from me.

charmeleonblaze
03-09-2007, 01:37 AM
i took only me, a level 69 persian. and i beat ho-oh with only 2 hits from me.

Lucky. At least I've made up most of my money from the loss now though.

Flammenwerfer
03-09-2007, 02:15 AM
i recruited ho oh a while ago, like about a week ago.

picu
03-09-2007, 07:30 AM
:happy: :happy: for silver trance if you have motras heat wave will help as well you can get a freind bow from mant faraway on the 30th floor you need a key i hope that will help

charmeleonblaze
03-09-2007, 08:21 PM
i recruited ho oh a while ago, like about a week ago.

I'm going to today though with a lv. 63 to 65 charizard.