PDA

View Full Version : Your Pokemon.

Jack of Clovers
02-05-2007, 12:09 AM
So, why do you have the Pokemon you have in your stats? To become a stronger batter? Are they your favorites? Random? Something else? Just something fun I thought of to get us chatting.

I'll go first. All my Pokemon were caught based on my storyline. I think of the plot and battle idea first, then put in whatever Pokemon might make it more interesting.

~Jack~

Wario
02-05-2007, 12:16 AM
I've been trying to get good pokemon for the future gym I hope on running. It's my dream to become a water gym leader, so I have to get as many useful water pokemon as possible!

.Red.
02-05-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm a lover of Fire Pokemon. I actually likes Charmander more than Torchic, but I just wanted to be different. One day I hope to have my own WAR Team centered around Fire Pokemon, or have a Fire gym.

-Quentin-

Dr Scott
02-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Before I just got whatever I felt like getting, I make a list of what I want and go down the list ...

Oh, now I'm going for just the darks. I'm Sableye off until D/P comes out, then I have my work cut out ...

I'm going for darkies or dragons next.

Pichufan4
02-05-2007, 12:27 AM
i am planning to be the Ghost Gym leader in Sinnoh (reason for Ghosts), there are some Pokemon that i want cause i love them (Ampharos, Misdreavus), and others so that i may be different (Aipom, Surskit). I do not plan to have the typical Pokemon peopl always want (Mence, Nite, Gross)

FireflyK
02-05-2007, 12:34 AM
My first few- Chikorita, Natu, Dragonair, Raichu, Cyndaquil- were for/from my character Jane's story. After that, I began to catch ones I thought would be strong- Magikarp, Eeevee to get ESp and Umb, Nidoking, Shelgon, Lapras, Larvitar.

Then, I have some I like the strategy of, like Caterpie (To become a Butterfree sleepwhre. ^__^), Jumpluff, Nidoking, etc.

And finally, I have a few- Meowth(To be evoed to Persian) Sandshrew, etc, which are just so awesome I had to catch 'em.

gun6
02-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Let me break my 19 Pokemon down into groups:

9/19 are my favorites: Wigglytuff, Jynx, Electrode, Swalot*, Dusclops*, Glalie*, Butterfree, Jumpluff*, Nincada** (Shedinja/Ninjask ;D), and Raticate*.

8/19 are Pokemon that I got that I think are strong: Jumpluff*, Lapras, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Magmar, Dusclops*, Gyarados*, and Clefable.

4/19 are Pokemon that I got for my gym: Heracross, Kabutops, Armaldo, Nincada** (Ninjask).

3/19 are Pokemon that I caught in a story: Swalot*, Gyarados*, Nincada**.

2/19 were traded, or were meant to be traded: Glalie* (from RM), and Umbreon (was going to be traded).

1/19 was a special gift from somebody: Raticate* (from Marth in the Christmas Tree).

~ * = 2 groups; ** = 3 groups. (6/19 and 1/19 respectively)

Lol organization. As you can see, most are in the "Favorites" or "Powerful" group, some in both.

Seawolf
02-05-2007, 12:52 AM
I have over forty Pokemon, so I'm not going to go through them one by one. Most of the Pokemon I have are personal favorites (the majority of the Water Pokemon, and ones like Sceptile and Kangaskhan), and only a few are ones that I have gotten randomly.

Some of the more "popular" Pokemon, like Gengar and Aerodactyl, were ones that I wrote for just to get a little more respect, although they have also become favorites of mine. I wanted to write for Water Pokemon when I first joined so I could be a decent gym leader if a water gym ever opened, and now I think I'm up to my ears in them. I have Mikan Island and own all of my Pokemon, though, so that's been accomplished. If I'm ever crazy enough, I just might try to go for as much Water Pokemon as I can.

In a nutshell, most of my Pokemon are favorites, and I like my collection very much. :tongue:

FireflyK
02-05-2007, 12:54 AM
Let me break my 19 Pokemon down into groups:

9/19 are my favorites: Wigglytuff, Jynx, Electrode, Swalot*, Dusclops*, Glalie*, Butterfree, Jumpluff*, Nincada** (Shedinja/Ninjask ;D), and Raticate*.

8/19 are Pokemon that I got that I think are strong: Jumpluff*, Lapras, Tyranitar, Umbreon, Magmar, Dusclops*, Gyarados*, and Clefable.

4/19 are Pokemon that I got for my gym: Heracross, Kabutops, Armaldo, Nincada** (Ninjask).

3/19 are Pokemon that I caught in a story: Swalot*, Gyarados*, Nincada**.

2/19 were traded, or were meant to be traded: Glalie* (from RM), and Umbreon (was going to be traded).

1/19 was a special gift from somebody: Raticate* (from Marth in the Christmas Tree).

~ * = 2 groups; ** = 3 groups. (6/19 and 1/19 respectively)

Lol organization. As you can see, most are in the "Favorites" or "Powerful" group, some in both.

Wow, you're organized! :P

And as to Megumi- I think it's cool that you got the gym you want. ^__^ Me, I don't like sticking to just one type, so I'm just trying to get good enough to beat all the gyms and beat the Elite four- Or be one of them. ^__^ Eventually, I hope.

Did you write for your Milotic after evolution, or as a Feebas?

Thrall
02-05-2007, 12:56 AM
Well I kind of mixed it up a-bit. I was interested in the Tank type of Pokemon so I got a Vaporeon and a Wobbuffet [Traded for a Camerupt]. Then I wanted something that could hit hard, very hard. Heracross. I was amazed of the power between Vaporeon and Heracross. Vaporeon Batonpassed amazingly while Heracross smashed through mons. Then I invested in the three Kanto Starters, which I soon traded two of them to Husnain and Playerslayer as well thank you's for being t3h cool with me ;D. After that Rhydon was popped up as my first story capture which was later traded for my Breloom which I love so very much ;_;. I got a Ampharos and traded it for a Metagross which owns ;D. I will add more to this later, gotta finish my homework ;D.

FireflyK
02-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Well I kind of mixed it up a-bit. I was interested in the Tank type of Pokemon so I got a Vaporeon and a Wobbuffet [Traded for a Camerupt]. Then I wanted something that could hit hard, very hard. Heracross. I was amazed of the power between Vaporeon and Heracross. Vaporeon Batonpassed amazingly while Heracross smashed through mons. Then I invested in the three Kanto Starters, which I soon traded two of them to Husnain and Playerslayer as well thank you's for being t3h cool with me ;D. After that Rhydon was popped up as my first story capture which was later traded for my Breloom which I love so very much ;_;. I got a Ampharos and traded it for a Metagross which owns ;D. I will add more to this later, gotta finish my homework ;D.

Hehe, I like Wobbuffet. They're very cool. And Rhydon!

Speaking of which, the story for the Meditite you wanted is done. ^__^ It's got teh Horsea for someone else, too. Just waiting for grading and I'll be ready to trade you. ( So if any non-active graders out there wanna be made active again... ;) )

Legendary Wolf
02-05-2007, 01:03 AM
Im going for the Ice D/P gym

Subside
02-05-2007, 01:04 AM
The mons I have, i got because i prefer to use underused mon's that are rare to see in the URPG.

There are a few exeptions, but how many people so you see using a Weezing, Stantler or Shuckle?

Seawolf
02-05-2007, 01:04 AM
And as to Megumi- I think it's cool that you got the gym you want. ^__^ Me, I don't like sticking to just one type, so I'm just trying to get good enough to beat all the gyms and beat the Elite four- Or be one of them. ^__^ Eventually, I hope.

Did you write for your Milotic after evolution, or as a Feebas?

Well, I also like Grass and Normal Pokemon, but not nearly as much. :tongue: I wrote for just a Feebas with a bad story early last year, and I'm surprised I have it.

I like that you use Stantler, Yami. Reindeer are awesome, especially funny ones with strange moves.

FireflyK
02-05-2007, 01:05 AM
Well, I also like Grass and Normal Pokemon, but not nearly as much. :tongue:

I wrote for just a Feebas with a bad story early last year, and I'm surprised I have it.

That's cool. Milotic are awesome- I'm thinking of writing for one myself when I get a chance.

.Red.
02-05-2007, 01:13 AM
I also favor Blastoise a little bit. It's about the only Water type I like.

-Quentin-

akdude
02-05-2007, 01:14 AM
The Pokemon I have were mainly just my favorites. Then I started my collection of Eevee Evolutions. Only 3 left to go. Hopefully after a while, I go can back to runnin a gym again.

Kaze
02-05-2007, 01:16 AM
I'll go first. All my Pokemon were caught based on my storyline. I think of the plot and battle idea first, then put in whatever Pokemon might make it more interesting.

That's what I'm planning to do, even if I only have a Houndour at the moment.

I'm not a big battler, so I'm planning to write for most or all of my Pokemon. I have a storyline in mind; I'm also going to throw a few of my favorites in there. ^_^ In fact, I rejoined the URPG to write for it, just to develop my skills as a writer, and of course battle a bit to evolve my Pokemon.

Killik
02-05-2007, 01:24 AM
My Sceptile is definately my favourite, I don't know why really, but meh, we share a special bond ^_^. As for the rest of my Pokemon, I'm not too fond of them. I got Milotic and Snorlax 'cause they were rare/strong, and an Alakazam a while back too, that's the only reason. Alakazam I traded off because I hated how easy it was to win by just spamming Psychic the whole fight, too easy, and everyone has one. Snorlax will most likely be traded off at some point, as will Milotic, I just don't really like them, and would rather something I could get more use out of.

Jack of Clovers
02-05-2007, 01:28 AM
The mons I have, i got because i prefer to use underused mon's that are rare to see in the URPG.

There are a few exeptions, but how many people so you see using a Weezing, Stantler or Shuckle?
*Raises Hand* I love Stantler, one of my favs to use. I think I'm the same as you, most of the Pokemon I use are underused.

~Jack~

Fossil Fusion
02-05-2007, 02:42 PM
I have over forty Pokemon, so I'm not going to go through them one by one. Most of the Pokemon I have are personal favorites (the majority of the Water Pokemon, and ones like Sceptile and Kangaskhan), and only a few are ones that I have gotten randomly.

Same here ^_^ I got some of my mons for my gym and most of them are my favourites : Snorlax/Aerodactyl/Charizard/Salamence/Gengar/Ludicolo for example.

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-05-2007, 02:57 PM
I've got all my (30+) Pokémon either through story deals, or I wrote them for myself, except the obvious starter. :P

Though, I've only bought one Pokémon from the mart, which wasn't a present, technically, so, I think mine are a bit more special then everyone elses.:cool:

I need to get back to writing ;_;

-]DU[-

.AzureLight
02-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Favorites: All of them except below...
Gifts: Shedinja
Gym: Rhydon, Cradily, Kabutops
Trading Bait: Jynx

DarkGardevoir
02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
i have a fairly big list of pokemons in URPG, so i'll list the main reasons.

My pokemons are like ones, usually if I find them in game mostly i don't care, but they get lovely in URPG. Bug ones are my first love there, because they're mostly... disrespected(even if so far I only have 3 bugs and 2 bug-like). Psychic... are for Saffron. I loved it when I first saw it(even if i wondered why Marth that was an Elite had a gym too). I like them from when I got Saffron. Then comes random ones like Linoone(pick up, and funny), Zangoose(Claws!),Crobat(gift, and it's nice), Lanturn( convenient), Vaporeon(eevee), Togetic(lured by unknown reason to buy it. I might revalue it), Banette(ghastly), Ninetales(beauty), Magmar(gift).

SiberianTiger
02-06-2007, 08:24 PM
I mostly go after my favourites though I eventually aim to get them all.

~Isaiah

Loyal Arcanine
02-06-2007, 08:33 PM
The first 5 Pokemon or so that I got were all favorites. Arcanine, Sceptile, Electabuzz, Swampert, Altaria. I later traded Electabuzz away, which was stupid actually. In summer '05 by complete fluke I got Blissey, and it still has seen only one battle. Then I added Blaziken and Metagross, more favorites. I also bought a Natu in an auction for $34k, a record at the time, purely because I wanted to be cool and wanted a record to my name.

I always wanted a fire gym and it seemed that Bron and Magare would never give up theirs. But then Magare was offered the elite position and he offered me his gym. He did want a worthy successor though, so I got myself a Charizard first and struck a storydeal with IT for a Houndoom. I then got a Shiftry in return for the afore-mentioned Electabuzz and got Gastly and Machop in an auction on AIM. I bought Breloom from Japucar for a Tyranitar with 3 TM's and bought Ninetales from Ball for Heracross with 4 TM's, for my gym. By now I realized the leetness of Electrode, so I bought one and after 37 battles it's still unbeaten. VT was trading all his mons away and I got Alakazam off him for a Venomoth that I bought in an auction once. Then came a period where I did a lot of deals with Megumi. She wrote for a Vileplume, Octillery and a Camerupt for me in return for various mons. I bought Crawdaunt in an auction for a joint record low of $1k.

After that I was like losing to everybody for a while so I decided I needed a few powerhouses. I got myself a Heracross, Tyranitar and Salamence. I also felt I needed a tribute to my friend Pidgeot79, so I got Pidgeot. Never underestimate that one. That was also the first Pokemon I gave a nickname, Pidgeot79 of course. I then won Rapidash in a tourney, won Staryu with the new year lottery and got Magby for Secret Santa's from DarkUmbreon. And finally my last mon, Venusaur. For some obscure reason Marth gave that to me for the Christmas tree.

Shady
02-07-2007, 03:36 AM
I chose Shellder as my start, mostly because it's one of my favourite water mons.. but also because it learnt Ice Beam naturally.. I know.. I'm a cheapskate. xDD

I caught Butterfree because it's again, one of my favourites.. Plus Compoundeyes is the best. xDD

Any others were mainly to cover any weaknesses that my favourite mons had. :P

Gaia
02-07-2007, 09:13 AM
I have over 10 Pokemon, and meh. It's not really how my collection would look like. :/

I'm a lover of Normal Pokemon. Even if normal-types don't have type advantages, they're stats are usually decent and the Pokemon usually has very strategic moves. I wish to be a gym leader of Goldenrod City. (steals gym from RM)

Pokemon Wish List:

Blissey. (hugs)
Miltank. Hehehe. xDD
Porygon 2. One of the most powerful Pokemon. :o
Snorlax. It maybe fat, but it's size is just pwnage against a Stanler. xDDD

Ataro
02-08-2007, 09:36 AM
I do plan to get at least one Pokemon of each types so I can take any gyms at any point of time.

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-08-2007, 02:56 PM
I get pokemon so that I can challenge other people, trade, battle gyms, and one day become a pokemon master!

Strawberry Maelstrom
02-08-2007, 09:28 PM
My Ninjask and Shedinja were mainly for the fact that they can relate to Naruto and Bleach. Since Ninjask has Ninja and is stealthy and Shedinja is a Hollow body like a Hollow(hence the name).

As for my Gastly and hopeful Charmander, they are mainly because I think they would be good additions for my team.

Seawolf
02-09-2007, 02:48 AM
VT was trading all his mons away and I got Alakazam off him for a Venomoth that I bought in an auction once. Then came a period where I did a lot of deals with Megumi. She wrote for a Vileplume, Octillery and a Camerupt for me in return for various mons. I bought Crawdaunt in an auction for a joint record low of $1k.

Yes, and I did not mind doing those for you at all. :)

Matt
02-09-2007, 02:55 AM
My Donphan was because I wanted a pretty powerful starter. Eggy and Blaziken came from the mart, Magneton was caught in a story (Plus it's teh cute :3 and it's my FAVORITE POKEMON EVER), Slowking was a Slopoke that I bought in a very large auction, Blissey came from a Chansey I caught in a very long, elaborate story that I was VERY proud of (first Chansey ever caught in a story, and first Blissey owned that evolved from Chansey), and Jynx was a trade from VT right before he was banned (for he was planning to leave anyway).

It doesn't really follow a pattern, does it?

Ridley
02-09-2007, 03:04 AM
Gengar - favorite
Tyranitar - Favorite
Banette - Trade Deal/ Favorite
Houndoom - Trade Deal / Gym / Favorite
Dusclops - Gym
Misdreavus - Gym / Liked him
Ralts - Trade Deal / Liked her
Fearow - Gift / Liked him
Sceptile - Gift / Liked him
Bellsprout - Liked him
Gloom - Trade Deal
Pichu - In Commemoration of ChronoPika
Gyarados - Trade Deal / Liked him

Kecleonfan666
02-18-2007, 07:00 PM
I like to have a specific six pokemon with me(When I get some)-

Flygon
Steelix
Metagross
Salamence
Tyranitar
Claydol

And after I catch their lowest Evo.s, I want to catch all the pokemon, and evolve them. Luckily I have a pokedex book with level evolutions and stuff.

I like the pokemon in my party. They are my faviorite pokemon. by the way, how do you catch legends? just asking...

~Falcon~
02-18-2007, 07:14 PM
I like to have a specific six pokemon with me(When I get some)-

Flygon
Steelix
Metagross
Salamence
Tyranitar
Claydol

And after I catch their lowest Evo.s, I want to catch all the pokemon, and evolve them. Luckily I have a pokedex book with level evolutions and stuff.

I like the pokemon in my party. They are my faviorite pokemon. by the way, how do you catch legends? just asking...

You can catch legendaries unless you win the in a contest. Also you can have unlimited pokemon,and you can use them all. I mean look at chris and meg, they both have over 40 mon that they can use at any time.

Kecleonfan666
02-18-2007, 07:19 PM
You can catch legendaries unless you win the in a contest. Also you can have unlimited pokemon,and you can use them all. I mean look at chris and meg, they both have over 40 mon that they can use at any time.

*gasp*.....Well I'm still only using my faviorites only, including them and Glalie and Aggron.

Espeon EX
02-27-2007, 10:32 PM
I chose mine because their strong and cool, bagon is alot of money for me and too hard to write for, espeon is my favorite, but i don't know how to get it in the urpg.

Larvinator
02-28-2007, 02:53 AM
Charmeleon-Starter because she's cool.
Pidgey-Easy story mon to test my abilities.
Aron-Personal favorite.

SiberianTiger
02-28-2007, 05:51 AM
1. Aggron: It took me along while to pick my starter and to be honest I was close to picking Staryu or gastly, unfortunately I was new to the place and decided that a straight shot evolving mon would be the best bet, after considering some options, I decided on Aggron who had been a favourite for a time, and had decent base stats.

2. Heracross: Aggron was nice but I felt that I needed another heavy hitter, I didn't write much so it would have to be a mart mon, Heracross was powerful, reasonably fast and had a decent movepool. So once I collected the correct amount, I went ahead a aquired teh mon.

3. Pidgeot: After my first story for a Kangaskhan failed horribly, and it did horribly, I knew practice was needed, I didn't have much use Caterpie for Weedle, but I had kept Pidgeot in my teams for as long as I could remember and so it was my first capture through a story.

4/5/6/ Electabuzz, Jynx, Magmar: I had always been a huge fan of these three mons, and was thrilled to find all were mart mon, in their baby form. Also the fact that Electabuzz and Magmar became monsters in D/P was a nice bonus to obtaining these mons.

7. Bellossom: My first trade, Killik originally contacted me, he wanted my first heracross for Bellossom, Bella had two Tm's to heracross's one (EQ) so I felt it was a good deal, little did I know Bellossom was a gym leader killer, seriously Bella has helped me quite a bit in my journey to destroy the gyms.

8.Shedninja: Eh, mainly took it for a story deal Megumi offered, later fell through mainly due to pantience problems on my part :/.

9. Crobat: I always loved this guy^^ Speedy, decent attack, with some Tm's was a versatile fighter, unfortunately like most of my mons I haven't got around to Tming.

10. Dragonite: Lets face it, Dragonite was tight, and with D/P switching physical with special he has major potential to become one of the best close to uber mons in the game. Besides its a Dragonite!

11. Garafarig: Originally started using him in the Balle Frontier and found him quite useful, once I became leader of Petalburg Garafarig was looking like a nice addition, first it looked like I'd have to write for him, but Cb ended up trading him to me.

12. Alakazam: Everybody wants Zam, I was no different, at the time I was working on my Rhyhorn story, and had come across the mention of story deals in the URPG chat, after asking a few people I found out what they were and made myself one with Killik, for a Sceptile with three Tm's which later became Killik's favourite mon to my knowledge. Pretty good all around I'd say.

13/14. Usaring/Granbull: Mainly obtained because I needed some more gym mons, though they have been an surprisingly nice addition to the roster, once Tmed I can't wait to unleash these guys.

15. Rhydon: Another favoutire of mine, I have no idea why, Good attack/defense and a good starting movepool I guess, not to mention his evo in D/P is arguebly the best one coming out imo! just the same, I think I would have obtained him regardless, he is one mon that never fails to roll on the tracks.

16. Walrein: Given to me by Killik in the Christmas tree, Walrein is perhaps one of my most solid mons, unfortunately I haven't used him much.

17. Metagross: practically the same reason as a Dragonite, though he looks cooler.

18. Caterpie, Don't want to talk about it, need to evo soon.

19/20. Blissey/Porygon2: Perhaps my two absolute favourite mons, I owe these two guys to Chronopichu, Originally I had just given him a list and asked him if he would write for any and he chose those two, then he chose to trade them for two Pichu's, I think he wanted them for story reason though, after the kind gesture I tried to keep in touch but he isn't around on AIM much and when he is I'm usually reffing. :/

21/22/23/24. Quilava, Onix, Poliwag, Poliwag: Simple, Typholsion = cool, Onix = big Steelix fan, Poliwags = Poliownage.

That's the story, so far, most collected on purpose, some not so much.

~Isaiah

RocketMeowth
02-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Coin (Meowth)- I chose Coin as my starter for one soul reason. He was my number one favorite Pokemon and still is. The reason I haven't evolved him (and never will) is because I am trying to prove that evolution isn't always the key to a victory. A Pokemon can be powerful no matter what the stage that it's at. (unless it's Magikarp of Feebas lol)

Aerodactyl - I got him because he is my second favorite Pokemon. He also served as a great challange for me so I could tell where I was at with my writing ability. Also, have you seen his level up and TM moves? THEY ROCK!!

Mightyena - Mightyena is my favorite of the pure dark type Pokemon. Based off the majestic wolf, Mightyena has become a valid member of my team. I use him a lot now in FFAs.

Everyone Else - They all have the same reason. It's because I really like them and I favored them higher then I did other Pokemon. They still all rank high on my list but, I can't promise them they'll stay there forever. Even Aerodactyl has been lowered to number three while the cute electric cat Korinku from the Sinnoh region has replaced him at nubmer 2.

=^^= Nya

Nikki the Mew
03-01-2007, 12:00 AM
I just picked five certain types (specified in my stats) randomly (okay, 3 weren't random, but 2 were!) and I've started to pick from those.

Horus
03-01-2007, 12:11 AM
I was looking for an alright starter that had something to do with Poison. Who did I find? Venonat who evolved into my present Venomoth. I was looking for another Pokemon that not many people had that was poison and could gain some great attacks and TMs. So I chose Grimer. I think I'm going to start over because I think I have a better team lined up.

-susceptible to changes-

~Strider

Woodchuck
03-01-2007, 12:35 AM
I chose Ponyta as my starter because I wanted a fire Pokemon for my team, and I had always liked Ponyta. Ralts was the first mon I wrote for because I want to get Kirlia's alternate D/P evolution as soon as we are able to use the D/P mons in the URPG.

FireflyK
03-01-2007, 01:08 AM
I chose Ponyta as my starter because I wanted a fire Pokemon for my team, and I had always liked Ponyta. Ralts was the first mon I wrote for because I want to get Kirlia's alternate D/P evolution as soon as we are able to use the D/P mons in the URPG.

That's awesome! ^_^ I love Ponyta, and I'm glad to see people who appreciate it, too. :P

Ditto for a certain owner of a Meowth... While I like meowth and persian, and so let mine evolve, I've kept Dragonair as it is, and wish I had left Meganium as a Bayleef! ^_^; I wish pre-evos could, once they had enough to evolve, get the stats and all of their evolutions... I hate having to evolve some 'mon.

Blue-
03-03-2007, 04:49 AM
I chose Chikorita as my starter because I was and still am, obsessed with that Pokemon. I got my Chinchou as a gift from Ryouseiken. :3

Razzmatazz
03-24-2007, 01:53 AM
I use some Pokemon that are kind of UU (like my most used mon, Quagsire who's seen over 70 battles.) I've recently been working on getting OU stronger mons to balance my team.
The real thing I think about at first is color, oddly enough. I want to have a good composition of blues, reds, greens, yellows, and whatnot... I've got Quagsire, Jynx, and Victreebel (three of my oldies) to create a balance of color at the top of my stats.

:rambo:

RawrIsMyMiddleName
03-24-2007, 01:55 AM
I get the Pokemon I get to get a variety of types.

All-Star
03-28-2007, 12:57 AM
I like to get the strong and fun ones.

I don't use Arcanine much, but it's still fun to have.

Knightblazer
03-31-2007, 07:43 AM
I simply take the mon's that I like or whatnot. Soem coz' they're cool, some look nice and all that jazz. xD

Knightblazer

sonickid01
04-30-2007, 01:07 AM
I got Charmander and Mudkip first. Charmander -> Charizard. Mudkip -> Swampert

Charizard: Fire/Flying
Swampert: Water/Ground

Covers all four elements. Spleen. Then I have a Magikarp, soon to be traded, hopefully.