PDA

View Full Version : need help in northern range

Pokemon_Blue_Master
02-05-2007, 04:17 AM
i have a marshtomplv 31, bayleeflv 32, and magnemitelv 28 and i need a strategy to beatb the northern range so i can go to purity and joyous after i bear r.i.p.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-05-2007, 11:27 AM
You might want to train your Pokemon a bit more by doing some other dungeons first. Going through Buried Relic is relatively easy and good for training. My Pokemon were at least level 40 when I did Northern Range, and I made it through alright, but any lower than that and it might be a bit difficult.

pokeman
02-05-2007, 03:56 PM
ya he's right my pokemon wer level 47 when i entered the northen range you could also try to train your pokemon in the makuhuta dojo the one called team rumbelerock it is great

Pokemon_Blue_Master
02-06-2007, 02:58 AM
You might want to train your Pokemon a bit more by doing some other dungeons first. Going through Buried Relic is relatively easy and good for training. My Pokemon were at least level 40 when I did Northern Range, and I made it through alright, but any lower than that and it might be a bit difficult.

ya he's right my pokemon wer level 47 when i entered the northen range you could also try to train your pokemon in the makuhuta dojo the one called team rumbelerock it is great

ty pplz

_mudkip_girl_
02-06-2007, 03:02 AM
try to have some ice, rock, or electric pokemon at lv. 40 or higher on your team since there are many flying types in Northern Range.