PDA

View Full Version : use of newly recruited pokemon

pokeman
02-05-2007, 02:36 PM
when you recruit new pokemon they are always at a very low level so i dont use them, heck even latios and latias are too low and when i try to level them up, it is too slow. any solutions cause i am stuck with swampert, blaziken and manectric

DarkGardevoir
02-05-2007, 03:51 PM
there are the joy seeds wondermails in the sticky thread, use them to level up you mons.

I'm actually finding the same problem, and just got ko'd on the 2nd floor of Mt.Steel trying to level up my Azuril... lame, isn't it?

Lil Booo
02-05-2007, 05:13 PM
I Saved U Dark Gardevoir

spr bhav
02-05-2007, 05:16 PM
lati@s and lat10$ aren't v.good.. :susp:

the only good ledendaries are the doggies

Phantom Kat
02-06-2007, 11:48 PM
What I usually do is just attatch the pokemon I want to level up (like my Pichu) to a stronger pokemon and leave for one of the strongest dungeons (I usally choose Silver Trench and Wyreen Hill).

I go through the dungeon until either I faint or my team member faint. Both of us get a good chunk of EXP at the end, way better that just going through Silent Chasm or some other dungeon. :biggrin:

Espeon EX
02-06-2007, 11:51 PM
when you recruit new pokemon they are always at a very low level so i dont use them, heck even latios and latias are too low and when i try to level them up, it is too slow. any solutions cause i am stuck with swampert, blaziken and manectric

Well i train always at western cave, and team hydros and..... waht?!?!?! You should!!! All my pokemon are all above level 50, i train hard and good, you should, they are easier actually.

Ketchup
02-06-2007, 11:53 PM
Be the stronger Pokemon and bring the weaker Pokemon as your partner.

Then enter a decent dungeon, such as Western Cave or Silver Trench.

Just make sure it doesn't die. =/

Hoshika
02-06-2007, 11:56 PM
I found an easy way to train Pokémon that can travel over other terrain. First, set their tactics to "Go the other way." Then, chase them over water/lava/into a wall/over a big hole until the surrounding 8 tiles around it are empty and non-travelable, or at least someplace where they can't be attacked or seen. Then, set their tactics to "Wait there," then go and defeat lots of Pokémon using moves in your movesets against them at least once. That will give you maximum Exp. points for everyone in the party, and it isn't split; it's all the same values. I tried cheating like that in WyVern Hill, and it worked! (But Nami was lucky then. >_>)

-Lucario-
02-07-2007, 12:55 AM
I do agree. I really stick with the ledgenary birds. :confused:

Deoxys2000
02-07-2007, 10:11 AM
Go to Western Cave and Train You Will Get a Whole Bunch Of Exp. .
Or Use Wondermails To Get Joy Seeds. I'v Got a Wondermail Generator ^^.

julian
02-07-2007, 05:47 PM
my team is:

marowak :lvl 91

thyplosion:lvl79

deoxys: lvl 89

rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, mew, regirock,regice,registeel

all the legendaries!

if u want a rescue just call me!!

spr bhav
02-07-2007, 07:37 PM
my team is:

marowak :lvl 91

thyplosion:lvl79

deoxys: lvl 89

rayquaza, groudon, kyogre, mew, regirock,regice,registeel

all the legendaries!

if u want a rescue just call me!!

little bit off topic.... but anyway... i prefer to train in team hydro

charmeleonblaze
02-07-2007, 09:51 PM
I train them in team hydro. My starters still only on 42, I'm never gonna get to western cave or beat other hard dungeons like that.

Deoxys2000
02-08-2007, 02:38 AM
Team Hydro is Good Too xD

Lil Booo
02-08-2007, 02:52 PM
yep team hydro are quickest and easiest