PDA

View Full Version : it's okay

bigdaddypiru
02-05-2007, 10:04 PM
the only good things in school are temporary like ice cream parties or recess and plus in the reading bowl you get to miss social studies once post here if some of these thing happen 2 you

pichu757
02-05-2007, 10:18 PM
the only good things in school are temporary like ice cream parties or recess and plus in the reading bowl you get to miss social studies once post here if some of thses thing happen 2 you

Some times I get partys, no home work, Ice cream, feild trips, and of corse Holidays :biggrin:

Shozuka
02-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Every month, we have a party and no homework.

Every week, my teacher picks a random person that doesn't have to do homework for the day.

Sleepy Sheep
02-05-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm in Middle School, so I don't often get these divine luxuries.

We do have concerts, and honor roll parties for those who make the honor roll. There's always a huge field trip at the end of the year where we are usually gone for a period of days. However, to go you must maintain a C average and have never been suspended or expelled. Plus it costs hundreds of dollars.

Spinner
02-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Well, if we're lucky, we'll get a end of year party, but that's about it - oh, and camp too, I suppose. Mind you, I don't expect it at High school (or are you talking about High school?:confused: ). Meh, you guys are lucky either way, because school has never been that good for me:sad: .