PDA

View Full Version : Do you like speaking English?

chanseypanty
02-05-2007, 10:56 PM
I hate it the most.

Shozuka
02-05-2007, 10:58 PM
That's about the only language I speak.

Sometimes, I want to speak a different language.

.Red.
02-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Yes I do. Unlike other foreign languages, we have more exceptions than rules. Making harder to learn, but easier to use.

-Quentin-

Espeon EX
02-05-2007, 11:05 PM
I basically speak english all the time, i only speak italian when i'm at italy.

Ali the Dark One
02-05-2007, 11:05 PM
Pretty darn hard to actually learn it, but once you've mastered it, it's really fun! I love the words tickle and bubble, and now I participate in spelling bees and can make it pretty far into the rounds!

Hakken
02-06-2007, 12:30 AM
I pretty much only speak english, but I know some japanese. Yeah, i've actually never been outside of america. Well, I went to the canada border once. That doesn't count.

Leman
02-06-2007, 12:35 AM
I hate English. Second worst language after French IMO. But seriously who spells do, D-O-U-X.

G-Blaze
02-06-2007, 12:53 AM
I guess the maker of this thread doesn't like English, since they misspelled 'do'. Anyway, I speak lotsa English, little French, little Japanese, and quite alotta Tagalog (Filipino language).

Tenshi
02-06-2007, 01:33 AM
I hate English! I've traced my roots so that all of them aren't even in the Western Hemisphere. W00t, I'm English, Scottish, Irish, and Jewish. Some Creek Indian, but if you REALLY want to be techy, all of the Natives immigrated through the land bridge up near Russia and alaska.

I've been to Canada, England, and Scotland, and speak a lot of Japanese....XDDDD

chanseypanty
02-06-2007, 02:40 AM
I hate English! I've traced my roots so that all of them aren't even in the Western Hemisphere. W00t, I'm English, Scottish, Irish, and Jewish. Some Creek Indian, but if you REALLY want to be techy, all of the Natives immigrated through the land bridge up near Russia and alaska.

I've been to Canada, England, and Scotland, and speak a lot of Japanese....XDDDD
My language sounds lot better than English

RouteMaster
02-06-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm quite attached to my mother tongue.

pokeman
02-06-2007, 05:48 PM
well I live in Egypt and most poeple speak egyption english like
Hi,I.... name is being Ali
OR
this is bestest thing i ever seed

thankfully me and most of my friends aren't like that anyway most people that know me say i should be and english man although i dont speak ebglish all the time it is just that sometimes i keep ... well I cant explain it cause i am watching a really great episode on tv..

Orange_Flaaffy
02-06-2007, 06:05 PM
English is the only language I speak more than a few words of, but I am awfull at spelling and I have never been outside of California :P.
I'm actually mostly Germain and want to learn to speak it better, it has a lot in common with English:)

Callum
02-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Meh, I like English. It's quite complex compared to alot of other languages, so I'm quite glad that I don't have to learn it. :oops:

spr bhav
02-06-2007, 06:26 PM
i speak english all the time but since i am also Sikh, i do speak punjabi alot to my relatives, :cool:

Abz Rulez
02-06-2007, 08:24 PM
i usually speak english but i can speak some french, italian and sapnish

padman
02-07-2007, 08:28 PM
I hat english. I wish I spoke Italian..thats a cool language.

Gamakichi
02-07-2007, 09:28 PM
English is one of the most difficult languages to learn, therefore it is sophisticated. I like it. It's my native language. I can speak a bit of russian, though I am not fluent. I am taking French next year. Shouldn't be too hard...

Eveelover12
02-07-2007, 09:40 PM
It's the only language I speak. Except I do take German class in school so I speak a bit of that.

King Zark
02-07-2007, 11:12 PM
I speak English only to make money I know other languages but they are not at global level, not yet but soon they will be.

vgbri
02-08-2007, 07:09 PM
What else is their to speak! jk:happy:. I don't know any other languages but I realize english has alot of rules mostly in reading and writing. I can count to ten in spanish and say hi and bi in French and Spanish. Thats about it though. Oh wait I can also say ideot in the Irish language Galeik! Its alot easier than rembering I before E except after C. English has way to many friggin rules to it though!