PDA

View Full Version : lovers!

slashy
02-06-2007, 12:56 AM
hello all you people who like that specail someone and wana give a shoutout to em to let em know you care! better do it before valentines thou! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/travesmilies/valentinesday/smilie_liebe12.gif

Charizard Master
02-06-2007, 12:58 AM
hello all you people who like that specail someone and wana give a shoutout to em to let em know you care! better do it before valentines thou! http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/travesmilies/valentinesday/smilie_liebe12.gifSlashy you know who I want to tell:wink:

Eveelover12
02-06-2007, 12:59 AM
I would like to shout out to you 2 and the rest of my friends! Especially slashy!

Eveelover12
02-06-2007, 01:02 AM
And you Pokemondude! I couldn't forget about you!

Charizard Master
02-06-2007, 01:03 AM
And you Pokemondude! I couldn't forget about you!you love Slashy not me*leaves*

slashy
02-06-2007, 01:03 AM
one to you *sam* and one to a person named ausulia! who dosent go here!:biggrin:

pichu757
02-06-2007, 01:13 AM
No thanks now*leaves again*

Again! don't be so hard on your self! :sad:

slashy
02-06-2007, 01:16 AM
A shout out 2 all my peeps!!! i love ya like a brother from a diffrent mother!:biggrin:

Eveelover12
02-06-2007, 01:19 AM
Oh come on. I only said that to slashy because he created the Pokezone. If it wasn't for that I might not know you!

pichu757
02-06-2007, 01:20 AM
A shout out 2 all my peeps!!! i love ya like a brother from a diffrent mother!:biggrin:

Hey cool! PS. Pokedude just be nice and do what you have to do don't stress out!

Wario
02-06-2007, 01:26 AM
*Sighs* if they're only wasn't the age difference between me and Azumao...

ZadokRox
02-06-2007, 01:29 AM
I can't give any shout outs. People might think I'm a stalker or a creep. :sad: :cry:

slashy
02-06-2007, 01:32 AM
I can't give any shout outs. People might think I'm a stalker or a creep. :sad: :cry:

well thats a shame. but you have plenty of time to still give that specail someone a call.:wink:

Charizard Master
02-06-2007, 01:34 AM
I can't and I am not telling who either it is too

Blue-
02-06-2007, 02:44 AM
I'm giving Valentine's to everyone here on PE2K. You all deserve it. ^^

But I'd like to give a few special shout- out's to my friends:

Anorexic Snorlax: The only word to describe you is player. You go from lady to lady. xD Happy Valentine's day, dawg. (My sister calls you a player.) You know, I've always thought of you as a kind of brother. Some one to look up to, some one to trust and protect. Some one to play with. But you're more than that. Your a true friend. Thanks for staying with me all this time. Peace out.

Kaze Megami: You've been a great friend to me from the very beginning. ^^ I hope our friendship never dies. *Gives you a lacy valentine with chocolate hearts attached*

Ryouseiken: Even though you are scarce on the forums, I still consider you a great friend. ^^

Ryenne: You're a hot ball of fire who loves to laugh. You go, Ryenne. zD

King: You are very witty and kind, in your own way. :D Happy V. Day.

If I forgot you, don't worry. ^^ Everyone here has a special place in my heart that will never die.

lugia_ho-oh
02-06-2007, 03:12 AM

That's so true. That's why my shoutouts mean nothing in that way, just a simple note of appreciation.

Shadow the Hedgehog:
for tolerating my annoance and spazzieness, and some spazzieness himself.

Espeon Ex:
Kind and alround fun-loving. If only more noobs met him.

Ryenne:
Yay! flimigan! and and excellent fiction writer able to keep my tiny attention span concentrated.

Snowball Sunday:
It's not everyday somone accuses you of eating Jackie Chan. One example of allways making me laugh. :rolleyes:

ZadokRox:
I especially would like to send a shout-out to him for allways standing up for what he believes in without getting to a point of critisism or extreme flaming.

Silent Night
02-06-2007, 03:22 AM
I want to give a shoutout to everybody on this forum. You guys are off the hook. Seriously. Weird Al style.

I love everybody here, even my haters. They're my biggest fans.

lugia_ho-oh
02-06-2007, 03:25 AM
I want to give a shoutout to everybody on this forum. You guys are off the hook. Seriously. Weird Al style.

I love everybody here, even my haters. They're my biggest fans.

oh yah! Weird Al is the pwnage, yo! :crackup: Seriously, we're not that cool.

Blue-
02-06-2007, 03:26 AM
Snowball Sunday:
It's not everyday somone accuses you of eating Jackie Chan. One example of allways making me laugh. :rolleyes:

xD Thanks. You also reminded me of a few other kind faces I should mention...

Lugia_ho-oh: You're a great person, through and through. You've always been kind and honorable. Plus, your banners are amazing. ^^ Welcome to the digital hub. xD

ZadokRox: You're a lot of fun to talk to, and always use clunk and insert coin. xD

Buizel: I know I hardly know you, but you're sweet and have great opinions. :hungry: You're also my favorite Pokemon.

TVT: Words can't describe you. xD You're wacky and weird, mysterious, yet predictible. xD You are a TVT master. ^^ Happy Val. Day!

slashy
02-06-2007, 09:46 AM
ok, some people who have made a diffrence i will give a shutout.

crystral eon gardian, you can always lift my spirts, even if you are strict sometimes^^

pokeboy, thanks, for being a friend here

lugioh ho-oh even thou you"convinetly forgt" to do banners for me, you still rock

absol master, with an asome game!!! ^_^

neo pikachu, i always ask you first!!! your my main mod! you rock! hahaha

eveelover, i think there will always be a place imn my heart for you.

pichu, you cool, i dont know much about you, but you are.

and especilly some of my haters, i know they dont like me, but i would like to say thanks, for keeping me in check, you know who you are! XD. like dark charzard, id like to say thanks.

and some people i know in real life,

go tish!!! the vampiric emo person, you rock, and love your hair!

seth, you confuse me. your funny yhough

kevin, my best friend for 5 years, you are so AUSOME!!!!!:cool:

courtney, my ex girl fring of 5 months, you taught me so much, made me make new friends, helped me become less shy... i still like you thou! ^_^

and hope, the little girl with an attitude

Hakken
02-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Okay, I'll shout out.
0.o Wait a sec.... Did you just call me a BROTHER?!
I'm a sister, dude.

Hah!

Slashy: 0.o Alright, so you ARE wierd, and you always change your mind, and you call me strict(Actually, I'm not that strict, I just act like it because i'm good at it.), But you're still one of my best friends. Yo!

Neo: You're the only mod who i've ever talked to. And probably it'll stay that way. I'm to afraid of all the other mods, but you just seemed friendly(And you are!). ^^ Rock on. (Don't hit me with the ban hammer! O.O JK)

Pokeboy: You're a really great friend. You usually actually agree with me, and I think we make a great reffing team. Thanks!

Tombi: I haven't known you that long, but I love calling you a chan. Meh.

Someone who I may tell later: ^^ I really do like someone. Maybe if you guess i'll tell you.

Legendary Wolf
02-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Peace out everyone and everyone not on the froum you people will always rock(even though im a Pikachu

ZadokRox
02-06-2007, 01:54 PM
ZadokRox:
I especially would like to send a shout-out to him for allways standing up for what he believes in without getting to a point of critisism or extreme flaming.

Thanks, lugia_ho-oh as well as Snowball Sunday. I'll give a shoutout to you two for the positive input. Happy Valentine's Day.

Also, to Orange Flaaffy, the 20-something young lady who still digs Pokemon. May you have a great Valentine's Day and may it be spent with somebody you care about.

Also a shoutout to slashy and everybody from my home state of North Carolina (Go, Tarheels!) and my adopted home state of South Carolina (Go, Tigers!).

Absol Master
02-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Oh come on. I only said that to slashy because he created the Pokezone. If it wasn't for that I might not know you!

AHEM! I'm here! {but I still have the flu:sad: }

And thanks slashy!

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Guys, please, if you're just going to clutter this threat with chatter, go and do that in the Daily Chit Chat. Let this thread be used for what it was intended.

-]DU[-

Absol Master
02-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Guys, please, if you're just going to clutter this threat with chatter, go and do that in the Daily Chit Chat. Let this thread be used for what it was intended.

-]DU[-

Yeah but if we do that everyone inturrupts us! THAT'S why we don't do it! Have I proved my point?

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Yeah but if we do that everyone inturrupts us! THAT'S why we don't do it! Have I proved my point?

Not really, because how hard is it to keep track of a written and documented conversation? It's not that difficult to ignore every who interrupts you.

Anyway, my loveness shout goes to Meg-chin. These two days are kinda ticking away very slowly.

As for the friendly shout outs:
Phil, whazzup!
Chris, seniority FTW!
Kenny, here's a box filled with anime chicks.
Marth, be patient now, be a doctor later.
Scott, you're weird. Period.

I'll add as I remember. :P

-]DU[-

Shadow Eevee
02-06-2007, 09:01 PM
*Sighs* if they're only wasn't the age difference between me and Azumao...

Why how much?

Anyway, my shoutouts go to...
Gamabunta- Who will always be the best spriter to me.
Tvtmaster- who's cool in his own little minimod way.
And Azumao -for inspiring me about updating my freewebs.

Since I'm hated probably everyone, I expect nothing although it would be nice if those people in NMIY thread would post here...

Matt
02-06-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm gonna give a shout to Becca. She doesn't know it yet, but she's mine. ;) creepy? D:;;

On the forums, to all my friends here, you know who you are: thanks for being true. I'm about to hit my two-year mark, and it's just been great getting to know you all, I'd be horribly distressed if I ever had to leave.

Eh, *steals Doro for valentines day and runs*

Hakken
02-06-2007, 10:13 PM
:O Alright, so DU and D.2 Posted, where did Neo go? =D He got a few compliments... and Jack too? JK.... Acually, The only mods/G-mods I even know about are DU, D.2, RM, Jack and neo. I live in a small wordl ^^; I'll try to memorize all the mods as my next project...

~Falcon~
02-06-2007, 10:47 PM
mostly the the people i talk to in the dcc

snowball sunday:Probubly the nicest person i met on this forums

Anor Snore: Another nice person who likes to kid around alot

Espeon EX: I mean we are both from h-town, and your fun to talk to

Lan:Even though resently you gave me a 3rd degree burn, i still look up to you

All the ref on URPG: Thanks for putting up with all my annoyingness

pokelover543:dcc buddy

If i have forgotten anyone please remind me thisis all off the top of my head.

Blue-
02-06-2007, 10:56 PM
Edit: snowball sunday:Probubly the nicest person i met on this forums

Thank you! ^^ I'm always helping. I just like to see the virtual smiles on people's faces when I make them feel good.

Everyones copying me... ^^ Anyway, here are a couple more shout- outs:

Orange Flaffy: I love your sweet and carefree nature. ^^ You always help others and join in conversations. Everyone thinks of you as an amazing writer and friend. ^^ Say it right!

Tombi: Your wit, and your artistic abilities make you a grand person, who definately deserves a Valentine. ^^

Shady: I can't tell you enough how great you are! You've been a great help to the forums, and have always been there to answer member's questions in a nice way. ^^ I really appreciate it when you give others and myself a helping hand.

lsukid007: You're a wonderful person to talk to, and always know how to use the right combo in a battle. Just keep being yourself. :D

Shozuka
02-06-2007, 10:58 PM
My DCC buddies!

Espeon EX
pokeboy885
Lsukid007
Sleepy Sheep

And my Pokelife bros!

Absol Master
Eveelover12
Deoxys200
pichu757
Pokemondude

Charbok
02-07-2007, 12:16 AM
hmm... no lovers on the sight as far as i know, but id like to shout out to my good friend lily crutchfield! and sage coy along with my loving wife michelle!

Legendary Wolf
02-07-2007, 12:59 AM
Well buddies list and all

Regular freinds:
Espeon Ex
Slashy
Megan(Crystal_Eon_Guardian)

AIM buddies:
Kingrptr
LSU
Slashy and
Pichufan4

Longest freind award goes to:Espeon Ex

Wario
02-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Since nobody I know goes here, I should jsut tell you my crush.

Oh, Kayla, why don't you notice me?:redface:

Eveelover12
02-07-2007, 01:35 AM
Well buddies list and all

Regular freinds:
Espeon Ex
Slashy
Megan(Crystal_Eon_Guardian)

AIM buddies:
Kingrptr
LSU
Slashy and
Pichufan4

Longest freind award goes to:Espeon Ex

;_; I'm not one of your friends? ;_;

slashy
02-07-2007, 01:50 AM
;_; I'm not one of your friends? ;_;

dont worry, you are so still on mine! ^_^

pichu757
02-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Since nobody I know goes here, I should jsut tell you my crush.

Oh, Kayla, why don't you notice me?:redface:

What's your real name?

Kenneth
02-07-2007, 02:13 AM
I'm going to give a shout out to everyone here on the forum, because you all rule!
But there are a few certain special ones that are my buddies:

Ryenne Raleigh[Ryenne]: Her Fan Fics are awesome! Plus she’s really nice.

Lucky Flareon[Lucky]: What can I say? She’s funny, random, and isn’t afraid to say what’s on her mind. :wink:

Crystal Momoyia[Crystal]: She enjoys my sprites as much as I do. She even helps me with Da Sprite Cave. :smile:

sir Aaron[Aaron]: My bud from Da Sprite Cave, he helps me out with what I can’t do. He’s cool in my opinion. :cool:

xxxSakura: I haven’t really talked to her much, but we tend to enjoy the same things. :happy:

Tooth the Totodile[Tooth]: Also a friend I made in Da Sprite Cave. He's an awesome friend.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah[Sarah]: One of the friendliest mods on PE2K. She's always willing to help people out, including me! We share a love for Bulbasaurs. XD

Wario
02-07-2007, 02:16 AM
What's your real name?

Mark, not that it matters though...

pichu757
02-07-2007, 02:24 AM
Mark, not that it matters though...

Oh, if your name was ........... I would laugh at you so bad :oops:

Charbok
02-07-2007, 03:35 AM
Oh, if your name was ........... I would laugh at you so bad :oops:

you shouldnt laugh at people, its insensetive.

pichu757
02-07-2007, 03:45 AM
you shouldnt laugh at people, its insensetive.

I know, It's just because........... you don't know who I will be talking about so I will stop. :oops:

Spartan MK-6
02-07-2007, 08:18 AM
That's so true. That's why my shoutouts mean nothing in that way, just a simple note of appreciation.

Shadow the Hedgehog:
for tolerating my annoyance and spazzieness, and some spazzieness himself.

Espeon Ex:
Kind and alround fun-loving. If only more noobs met him.

Ryenne:
Yay! flimigan! and and excellent fiction writer able to keep my tiny attention span concentrated.

Snowball Sunday:

ZadokRox:

annoyance?, i know you're full of spazzieness but no annoyance there.

anyways, on with my shoutouts.

Angie: for being a great friend, making me laugh with funny quotes and things like the ultra pickle e.t.c, and for giving my mind a jolt when im feeling stupid, you give me a lot to think about... *info flowing out of ear* aargh, i wish that would stop happening! *sweeps info puddle into drain*

Emma: for tolerating my... over-the-top obsession with her. BTW, im not obsessed with her anymore, i'll bet thats news to everybody...

Lugia_ho-oh: a good person to talk to when im feeling booorrrreeeeddddd.

Shady: for helping me through my first few months on pe2k, and for being a good friend

May-Norman: a person to talk to about halo (occasionally), and for being a GIRL who LIKES halo!, i never thought i'd live to see it

Kingrptr: for being a friend and for being funneh

xxxsakura: a fun person to chat to, and for being really nice to all the members of pe2k

EDIT: oopsies, i forgot lizzy: a friend that i occasionally chat to

Charizard Master
02-07-2007, 01:04 PM
I guess I nobuddies friend:snooty: :cry:

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 04:15 PM

I'm your friend pokemondude!

Charizard Master
02-07-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm your friend pokemondude!thanks Absol master:biggrin: you are a great friend

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 04:31 PM
thanks Absol master:biggrin: you are a great friend

Thanks! My shoutouts:

slashy-My first real friend on this forum
Pokemondude-We may have differences but not many
Crystal_Eon_Guardian-2nd friend I knew
Eveelover12-:redface: Well... Good personality!:oops:
Neo Pikachu-A good friend to chat with
Manectric_Fan-We're old friends
avinash-First to beat me on a live battle on crater and the free joy seeds thread

Eh, I'll think of more in a little bit.

Charizard Master
02-07-2007, 04:46 PM
SLASHY- has a asome game and is nice
EEVEELOVER12- :redface: um a nice sweet girl to talk to
Absol Master- we may be different but I am your friend
pokeboy885 -First friend on this fourm
Megan- a funny girl to talk to:lol:

Meshi
02-07-2007, 04:53 PM
To be completely honest, I think this whole love thing is rediculous (Only because I have nobody who loves me) and really I see no point to it (only becasue I don't ever get a valentine) and honestly, love doesn't really exist (only because I don't know what love is xD) and only people who are demented and seriously derranged, feel love ( only because I think it's rediculous). I think I'm like this because you go do something for someone, and it takes a long time to do it. After you're finished doing it, you find out the person didn't want it anyway, and then you're like " omg, but I went such a long way for you and did so much for you and you're turning me down?" and then you get hurt, and then you find someone else and then the exact same thing happens again. So what's the point really, with this whole valentines thing?

I'm just sayin'....

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 04:58 PM
To be completely honest, I think this whole love thing is rediculous (Only because I have nobody who loves me) and really I see no point to it (only becasue I don't ever get a valentine) and honestly, love doesn't really exist (only because I don't know what love is xD) and only people who are demented and seriously derranged, feel love ( only because I think it's rediculous). I think I'm like this because you go do something for someone, and it takes a long time to do it. After you're finished doing it, you find out the person didn't want it anyway, and then you're like " omg, but I went such a long way for you and did so much for you and you're turning me down?" and then you get hurt, and then you find someone else and then the exact same thing happens again. So what's the point really, with this whole valentines thing?

I'm just sayin'....

Nice avvie! But... the point is for lovers really. But someone none of you probably know.
:susp: Where's Micheal Woods?! Okay he's not here so...

Sasha Tudor- *faints*

Meshi
02-07-2007, 05:11 PM
Who the hell is Michael Woods?

Hakken
02-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Dude, I'm not that funny even....

Danny: SOOOOOODAAAAAA!

Megan: X.x

Eric: Idiots.

Aroura: -.-

:oops: Ehehehe.....

Charizard Master
02-07-2007, 05:21 PM
megan then-annoing:lol:

Meshi
02-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Megaaan! Hey dude!

Anyway, what's going on here, an argument?

Hakken
02-07-2007, 05:33 PM
Not really, we're just playing around...

Meshi
02-07-2007, 05:37 PM
Oh, okay then. Everyone alright? (xD, random!)

Charizard Master
02-07-2007, 05:38 PM
were just plaing around
Megan-a nice friend

Hakken
02-07-2007, 05:53 PM
What ish it josh?

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 06:03 PM
Aren't we all forgetting someone?

Hakken
02-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Are we? 0.o Really? Who?

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 06:20 PM
Are we? 0.o Really? Who?

You're surprised? I'm surprised I'm the first one to realize that we forgot PokemonElite2000!

Hakken
02-07-2007, 06:22 PM
O_O You're right!

PokemonElite2000: Dude, you rock more then anyone. Even neo. Rock. On. man. I mean, you created PE2K, right?

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30963

Check it out.

Charizard Master
02-07-2007, 06:24 PM
pokemonElite2000 you are really great dude

Meshi
02-07-2007, 06:25 PM
TOTALLY!! Big up to my Man/Woman PokemonElite2000!

Have a good one man/girl.

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 06:26 PM
I know! Sorry PE2K!:oops: But you are awesome!

Hakken
02-07-2007, 06:32 PM
I do belive Ryan is a dude. Not a dudett.

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 06:45 PM
I do belive Ryan is a dude. Not a dudett.

Unless it's Ryanette! Just a possibility...

Kenny_C.002
02-07-2007, 06:53 PM
Unless it's Ryanette! Just a possibility...
You'll have a better chance of convincing me that he's an alien than him being female. :3

slashy
02-07-2007, 07:18 PM
thanks Absol master:biggrin: you are a great friend

:rolleyes: every time i say i like you, you dis me.:susp:

hello!

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 07:39 PM
You'll have a better chance of convincing me that he's an alien than him being female. :3

I can do that too!

Meshi
02-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Um...who is Ryan anyway?
I have no idea...

Absol Master
02-07-2007, 07:48 PM
Um...who is Ryan anyway?
I have no idea...

It's PokemonElite2000's real name.

Meshi
02-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Ooooh, really? I didn't know that. Whoa actually, personally knows Ryan?
Either on herer, or in real life?

Hakken
02-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Um...who is Ryan anyway?
I have no idea...
=P Somebody who PWNs you.

Meshi
02-07-2007, 07:52 PM
Well durr! He owns this flipping awesome site!!:crackup: :crackup:

slashy
02-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Well durr! He owns this flipping awesome site!!:crackup: :crackup:

everyone likes him... i dont.:oops:

Meshi
02-07-2007, 08:16 PM
And whyyy exactly don't you like him?

slashy
02-07-2007, 08:20 PM
And whyyy exactly don't you like him?

he seems so.... offical, and he has never said a word to me, i dont know him, and im not going to like someone i have never meet. i dont not like him, but i cant like him either.:tongue:

Hakken
02-07-2007, 08:21 PM
he seems so.... offical, and he has never said a word to me, i dont know him, and im not going to like someone i have never meet. i dont not like him, but i cant like him either.:tongue:
You have to like him. His ban hammer is worse then neo's!

slashy
02-07-2007, 08:27 PM
You have to like him. His ban hammer is worse then neo's!

-_- so i should like him cuse i should fear him? seams like a dictator...

Meshi
02-07-2007, 08:45 PM
You realise he could knock you off this site with a bash of his nad hammer right? I'm not saying fear him, I'm saying respect him.

Legendary Wolf
02-07-2007, 08:52 PM
Everyone should respect him without him we wouldnt be here

slashy
02-07-2007, 08:53 PM
You realise he could knock you off this site with a bash of his nad hammer right? I'm not saying fear him, I'm saying respect him.

hey, its not like im saying i like him, or dont, im just saying i dont know him soo... like you, i dont like you, but i dont hate you. :rolleyes: im sorry if i dont like him, or dont, its just my opionion.

Charbok
02-07-2007, 08:54 PM
I know, It's just because........... you don't know who I will be talking about so I will stop. :oops:

lol, i was kidding.

Shozuka
02-07-2007, 10:07 PM

I'm your friend! You're on my list!

Xalapeno
02-08-2007, 01:06 AM
Same here. Don't hate him but don't like him.
I PMed him once. Never got a reply but the thing I PMed him about was fixed.:happy:
So I guess I like him better.

pichu757
02-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Don't worry Pokedude you have a lot of friends your on my list to! :biggrin:

Snow Fairy Sugar
02-08-2007, 06:15 AM
happy Valentine's day to everyone on the forum in advance. Enjoy, with your dates, and everyone. :wink:

Shady, hope you have a long and happy life with Metapod. :)
Not giving any personal shout outs, cause I am too lazy to. XD

Ace Strife
02-08-2007, 02:14 PM
Alright! My shout-outs are:

Entei_3000: To being a true role-playing friend and fierce rival.
Neo Pikachu: To sorta teaching me everything I know about role-playing.
Eeveeking929: Sure we fight alot, but he's cool.
PokemonElite2000: For actually allowing me to be on here.
rust: For being my first employer and good teacher.

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-08-2007, 02:39 PM
I think this would be a good time to show off my sig. :P

<3 Meg.

-]DU[-

PepperthePoochyena
02-08-2007, 03:12 PM
poochyena35 is already taken by eeveeofdoom lawl that was so cute.
but if I had to say,

Snow.

yes, snow. the yellow lupe.

she is not aware that I....

pichu757
02-08-2007, 09:32 PM
happy Valentine's day to everyone on the forum in advance. Enjoy, with your dates, and everyone. :wink:

Shady, hope you have a long and happy life with Metapod. :)
Not giving any personal shout outs, cause I am too lazy to. XD

Over here it's not Valintines Day untill tomorow, Today's Thursday tomorow's Friday :oops:

phoenixfire363
02-09-2007, 12:14 AM
hehe I just wanna tell AKdude I love him :razz: I Love You :happy:
I dont really have any other shoutouts lol ..

Ace Strife
02-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Ah yes! I have two more:

Crystal_Eon_Guardian: for making me a banner and being helpful.
Angel_Fire: for being a good role-player and friend.

slashy
02-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Over here it's not Valintines Day untill tomorow, Today's Thursday tomorow's Friday :oops:

here its not valentines for another 6 days! O-_o

Hakken
02-09-2007, 11:06 AM
here its not valentines for another 6 days! O-_o
Dude, today is V-day for you? Me and slashy live an hour or two away from each other(I think, where in NJ do you live? I live on Long Island in new york) so V-day is the same time...

slashy
02-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Dude, today is V-day for you? Me and slashy live an hour or two away from each other(I think, where in NJ do you live? I live on Long Island in new york) so V-day is the same time...

??? wha? im just going on what im going on from what people tell me, its on a wensday where i am.

Shadow Kyogre GT2
02-09-2007, 07:29 PM
I way as well say a thank you to all my good friends one the PE2K:

Neo master: A good friend since the biggining almost, always stuck by me and I'll always stick by him. Good luck and Happy Valentines day.

Meaty,
yghi,
All the members in Team Darkwater,
Angelfire: for the best of fan fics,
Gastlygoo.

People will always think of me as just another pea (member) in a giant giant pod (PE2K) and they probably dont know my name so I will just die now, i'll get Kyogre to drown me.:sad:

Finch
02-09-2007, 10:03 PM
Alright! My shout-outs are:

Entei_3000: To being a true role-playing friend and fierce rival.
Neo Pikachu: To sorta teaching me everything I know about role-playing.
Eeveeking929: Sure we fight alot, but he's cool.
PokemonElite2000: For actually allowing me to be on here.
rust: For being my first employer and good teacher.
Why is it that I always feel forgotten?

Blue-
02-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Why is it that I always feel forgotten?
Just to be nice... xD

Finch: You act like a certain boy I knew before he moved. You're always funny and annoying people, in a playful way. xD Happy Valentines Day!

Ace Strife
02-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Ahhh Finch. I guess I did forget you. You just haven't taked with me lately, so:
Finch: To reminding me that I am his friend.

You happy now?

Megani
02-10-2007, 05:08 AM
any dudes that wanna online "date" me? :wink:

Finch
02-10-2007, 05:56 PM
any dudes that wanna online "date" me? :wink:
I wanna online "murder" you.

Thanks guys, I knew attention seeking would pay off eventually.

Megani
02-10-2007, 08:46 PM
I wanna online "murder" you.

Thanks guys, I knew attention seeking would pay off eventually.

very funny. :dazed: :susp:
oh, and DONT TALK TO ME UNLESS ITS SOMETHIN IM GONNA WANNA HEAR!
GOT IT?

Ace Strife
02-10-2007, 09:02 PM
Ohhhhh. With attitude! Finch, you just don't talk with me alot. That's why I forgot you and Megani, nice attitude!

Megani
02-11-2007, 01:01 AM
Ohhhhh. With attitude! Finch, you just don't talk with me alot. That's why I forgot you and Megani, nice attitude!

im PMSing. just this and half of next week. so rly, i dont wanna hear any urged-murder
stories of me, unless you'd like to have the same done to you. so like, get used to it. :angry:

Sky Girl
02-11-2007, 06:00 PM
This probably won't be seen by anyone because this thread is filled with so much chit chat and not enough true Valentine's Day shoutouts to special someones.

Happy Valentine's Day to my Mikey. Love you and thanks for all the wonderful conversations we've had.

Aaaand to my secret sweetums Reign-of-Dreams (Gambling over Dancing)! I love you girl.

Aaaaand to Iona because I love her too.

Aaaaaand to my Carrie who never comes around but whom I love anyways cause she is so fun.

These are the people on pe2k who are really special to me. Though there are plenty of others who I love very much even though we don't talk anymore or roleplay together or anything. :(

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9350/rainbowheartf7e0c2shorthb2.gif

Pink Leon
02-11-2007, 09:58 PM
How 'bout a shout out to
TEAM OVERKILL :razz:

Ace Strife
02-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Ahhhh Team overkill. I guess I could give a shout-out to him.

Team Overkill: To being here!

Xalapeno
02-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Um..........Thanks?
I know Pibk Leon but I don't think I know you that well Ace.
Shout-out to everyone. In particular to my friends:happy:
Kenneth
Valerie
Dragonite Rulez(Banned? Why?)
Pnoiboi
celebihunter
Puggles(Not active?)
XD001(Not active?)
Meaty
Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Lucavi
Neo Pikachu
.:VS:.
Red

Thats it for me

Loyal Arcanine
02-12-2007, 07:44 PM
This probably won't be seen by anyone because this thread is filled with so much chit chat and not enough true Valentine's Day shoutouts to special someones.

Happy Valentine's Day to my Mikey. Love you and thanks for all the wonderful conversations we've had.

Aaaand to my secret sweetums Reign-of-Dreams (Gambling over Dancing)! I love you girl.

Aaaaand to Iona because I love her too.

Aaaaaand to my Carrie who never comes around but whom I love anyways cause she is so fun.

These are the people on pe2k who are really special to me. Though there are plenty of others who I love very much even though we don't talk anymore or roleplay together or anything. :(

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9350/rainbowheartf7e0c2shorthb2.gif
Happy Valentine's Day to you too, my dear. <3

~Falcon~
02-12-2007, 10:07 PM
ive got a couple more

MM: cool guy, not afraid to stand up for his beliefs
Red: same thing as MM except you stand up for you contry
King: cool dude, funny, and trys to take his anger out on me in urpg battles :eek:

anyways ill probly add more later

Meshi
02-13-2007, 09:37 AM
From Moulin Rouge:

*We should be lovers!*
*We can't do that....*
*We should be looovers and that's a fact!*
*Though nothing....would keep us together.*
*We can still turn...just for one day.*
**We can be heroes, forever and ever! We can be heroes, forever and ever!!**
*Coz I...will always love you.*
*I....can't help what I do.*
*I...will always love you.*
*How wonderful life is,**Now you're in....love...*

*wipes a tear* That was so sweet, lol. xDDD.

slashy
02-14-2007, 01:12 AM
can i take a certin someone off mine now? i still have 3 and a half hours before valentines day.:dazed:

slashy
02-14-2007, 01:47 AM
can i take a certin someone off mine now? i still have 3 and a half hours before valentines day.:dazed:

nvm that, im sorry.:oops: *still lovbs that person*

Eveelover12
02-14-2007, 01:48 AM
I wonder who that is :biggrin:

slashy
02-14-2007, 01:50 AM
I wonder who that is :biggrin:

me to. *sarchasm*lol

Eveelover12
02-14-2007, 01:56 AM
*Sarcasim* Oh well. I guess we'll never know

slashy
02-14-2007, 02:00 AM
*Sarcasim* Oh well. I guess we'll never know

yeah. it is like, a total mystery surrounded in the deepist fog, never to be known b\y even the smallest light.
*still sarchasm*

pichu757
02-15-2007, 01:47 AM
yeah. it is like, a total mystery surrounded in the deepist fog, never to be known b\y even the smallest light.
*still sarchasm*

Hurry up and get it over with before V-day is gone

slashy
02-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Hurry up and get it over with before V-day is gone

its over-_- GET WHAT OVER WITH?

Meshi
02-15-2007, 11:43 AM
xDDDDDD, v-day was over 12 hours and 17 mintes ago.

red 23 blue
02-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Um.....well shout out to ...um.........an-:redface: