PDA

View Full Version : 7th Pokemon Movie

Wally
03-09-2004, 12:49 AM
I can't wait , The 6 movie already released now there's a 7th but when are the Movies going to come out!!! AHH!!

Jeikobu
03-09-2004, 01:30 AM
The first thing I want to know is when Pokemon 6 is hitting the US. Then I'll worry about #7. But both look great.

Tamer Marco
03-10-2004, 01:27 AM
I hope it's the best one yet!

AggronTrainer
03-10-2004, 01:50 AM
The 6th movie shoud hit the US sometime this summer! (YAY) and the 7th is coming out in japan in July so probably next year in the US!

Evanna
03-10-2004, 03:55 AM
MOO! You know they're only at the 4th here?? It came out in August. >=/ Those lazy bums! And I didn't know it was out. I didn't see it either ;/ I really gotta rent it someday. I wish I could see the other ones too... #7 looks so cool with rayquaza!

AshMistyMayfan
03-11-2004, 04:43 PM
[I go by when Japan is nearing the end of their Pokemon season, they release the 'special movie' that's kind of like a filler where the legends are shown (Mew Two, Entei, the 3 legend birds, Mew Two sequel, Latias/Latios, Celebi, and Rayquaza/Jirachi.). It'll be interesting how the audience will react to seeing no Misty.

DragonShane
03-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Well, the trailer from the Pokemon Colleseum preview/bonus disc says that the 6th movie (Jirachi:Wish Maker) is coming out sometime this May, but only on video/dvd. Guess no theatrical release this time around.
As for the 7th movie, I'd either have to guess that it'd reach the US sometime either late this year, or early to mid-2005. Kinda hoping that it's released in theatres, but seeing as how the 6th one isn't, I'm not gonna hold my breath on that.

Jeikobu
03-12-2004, 04:25 AM
Well, the trailer from the Pokemon Colleseum preview/bonus disc says that the 6th movie (Jirachi:Wish Maker) is coming out sometime this May, but only on video/dvd. Guess no theatrical release this time around.
Oh God please no! Those idiots better not... :evil:

Missingno mystery
03-12-2004, 12:21 PM
Oh God please no! Those idiots better not... :evil:
I didn't wont that ether but :rolleyes: ... its yes :wall: . What happend was that Marimax didn't make enough mony off the 5th movie in theaters but it made a ton on DVD/VHS, so... there puting 6 to DVD/VHS only :doh: .

gold
03-12-2004, 04:14 PM
you know what really p***es me off?

The fact that they didn't release the 4 th movie and up so by the time i notice i havn't seen pokemon4ever, mewtwo returns,pokemon heroes and now the next two!!!!! It's so stupid... :mad:

AshMistyMayfan
03-12-2004, 05:25 PM
[THe people that run the Pokemon movies are TERRIBLE to release it to just 200 theaters! :wall: :wall: :wall: What kind of an operation is that? THis is a chance to generate millions of dollars, top the alleged good movie, and the people running Pokemon refuse to release it to all the theaters! Terrible way to run a business.

Jeikobu
03-13-2004, 05:53 AM
I didn't wont that ether but :rolleyes: ... its yes :wall: . What happend was that Marimax didn't make enough mony off the 5th movie in theaters but it made a ton on DVD/VHS, so... there puting 6 to DVD/VHS only :doh: .
*mutters* I wish I was in Japan. I wish I was in Japan (and I knew the language)! The USA just sucks for Pokemon. :wall:

gold
03-13-2004, 07:11 AM
*mutters* I wish I was in Japan. I wish I was in Japan (and I knew the language)! The USA just sucks for Pokemon. :wall:

Mmmm...i agree.

I was Wishing that yasterday too.

www.halto.fsnet.co.uk

IcMnR15
04-04-2007, 04:06 PM
To tell you the truth i really don't know.:crackup:

Hoshika
04-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Don't revive 2-year-old threads. O_o

*report*

Neo Emolga
04-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Don't revive 2-year-old threads. O_o

*report*

Hoshika = next Pe2K mod.

Yeah, if a thread is over a month old, please don't post in there. So now you know, IcMnR15.

*Locky