PDA

View Full Version : [MSN] 1v1 battle

ace557
07-28-2004, 11:57 PM
hi i will battle with my one and only Mudkip aka Kip just plez go easy on me plez

Tamer Marco
07-29-2004, 12:47 AM
Uhh... what you talking bout Willis? :tongue3: If it's a battle you want i'll go for it and if that's so it belongs in the URPG Forum Battles. :wink: Anyway, if you want a battle Go Lotad. Use Mega Drain.

ace557
07-29-2004, 02:31 AM
Fine i was talking about useing MSN mesenger but this will do. Like i alway say when life gives you lemons make orage juce :cool:

any way go Kip doge it then use takle!!! am i winning? :oops:

Tamer Marco
07-29-2004, 01:51 PM
I don't think you can dodge unless it's anime style. Since I called my attack this is all I can really say. Read the URPG boards well before trying anything sllright? :happy:

ace557
07-29-2004, 02:12 PM
oh sorry we didn't agree on rules did we? :think:

Jack of Clovers
07-29-2004, 05:40 PM
hmmm... might be some confusion here. let me help.

battles take place in two place: on messenger or on the forum.

Messenger:
Yahoo or AIM are the main messengers people have (but a few have MSN). all u have to do is find another URPG member and ask them to battle. we don't post on the forum asking for a messenger battle.

or

Forum:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39
that's where battles take place on the forum. see the Battle Station thread to accept or challenge to a battle.

this board is for posting the battle results. don't worry, ur not the only person to have done this before. check the rules once over just in case you need some help.

Hope this helps.

*thread locked*

~Jack~