PDA

View Full Version : Embarissing

yahono
02-06-2007, 06:59 PM
what is your most embarasing moments in your life? btw=my first post(yay)

AmericanTreeFrog
02-06-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll have to say when I was in christian school. I was 6 I believe, and I fell asleep in the middle of class.

slashy
02-06-2007, 07:18 PM
i would say... um... when i was hanging out with the wrong people and tried to steal a pokemon blue. *long ago* in a blockbuster. and i was soooo scared, i thought i was going to jail.:oops: i stood there for like an hour. stupidly, and i was like, sooo, whats happing? and they said i could have left along time ago, they just wanted to see what i woulld do.:dazed:

pokeman
02-06-2007, 08:09 PM
mine was ******************** sure glad i got that off my back

ZadokRox
02-06-2007, 08:12 PM
My most embaressing moment was when I was 13-14 and I was getting baptized at church. As soon as I came up out of the water, I turned to the people in the congregation and said, "Just like Carowinds" (which is an amusement park with a water park). :redface: Why did I do that? :wall:

Btw, welcome aboard, yahono. :happy:

Eveelover12
02-06-2007, 08:16 PM
*Sigh* So many embarassing moments. Don't think I can choose

slashy
02-06-2007, 08:19 PM
*Sigh* So many embarassing moments. Don't think I can choose

hmm, tell me one!:happy:

Eveelover12
02-06-2007, 08:20 PM
I'll have to think about it.

pokeman
02-06-2007, 08:22 PM
mine was when i was five and I was in the can and i forgot to close the door so then my cousin(girl and a little older) wlaked in, washed her hands and walked man good thing i didn't stand up

Hakken
02-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Ummmm... I dunno. Maybe when I... Man, I don't know. I can't think of any, but have had tons...

pokeman
02-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Also sometimes when people talk about something and I butt in and talk about something completley different:redface:

Legendary Wolf
02-06-2007, 08:38 PM
I dont really know:ermm:

Shadow Eevee
02-06-2007, 08:57 PM
Mine was when I wore baggy pants to school, since it was a trend. I saw my crush, and began waving to her and my pants fell down! My principal saw and thought it happened on purpose, so I got 1 week suspension! The big deal was we were going to Six Flags that week. My teacher thought I playe hooky and gave me Detention. My crush now calls me Sir Boxers or Briefs.
I have alot more, which I'll probably share later.

~Falcon~
02-06-2007, 10:58 PM
this wasnt really embarassing but it was akward, so i walked into a class with pretty much all girls, and they were talking about a certain time of the month and i seriosly think my face was like this--->:eek: so yeah i turn around and walk back out and then i heard a mass of laughing

Silent Night
02-07-2007, 12:43 AM
I don't know.

I guess it was the time when I was climbing a cargo rope infront of the entire third grade students and my pants almost fell down. BTW I had no underwear on...

Lucky Flareon
02-07-2007, 12:54 AM
I don't know.

I guess it was the time when I was climbing a cargo rope infront of the entire third grade students and my pants almost fell down. BTW I had no underwear on...

Already forgetting your underwear when you're like 10 years old?

slashy
02-07-2007, 12:57 AM

um, is that susspose to be a joke that i think i get but isnt funny or something?:eh:

ZadokRox
02-07-2007, 03:00 AM
I guess there was a moon out that day in gym class. :redface: I'm sorry that happened to you.

Man, us guys need to start wearing belts or suspenders.

Here's one that's another person's embaressing moment. Back in 8th grade, I had a computer class and this one girl was wearing this French-styled shirt (don't ask). Anyway, she yawned and stretched backwards, which caused the shirt to ride up. Thankfully, she was wearing undergarments that day. :redface:

Rohypnol
02-07-2007, 03:09 AM

Lizzy just owned another person. xD

Occidentally walking into the women's restroom at the airport because I didn't see the sign..

Blue-
02-07-2007, 03:41 AM
I don't know.

Almost... phew. ^^; I'm glad it didn't actually fall. Really sorry.

Spartan MK-6
02-07-2007, 08:29 AM
I don't know.

i know your embarassment, about 4 years ago in an interval at school, i was in the playground swinging on a flying fox, and someone pulled my pants down, thank god i was wearing underwear, ><

~Falcon~
02-07-2007, 12:49 PM
That happens to me almost everyday when we run in athletics, your just running then BAM! your pants are around your ankles and your on the ground.

pokeman
02-18-2007, 04:16 PM
does anybody have anything else to add here?

~Falcon~
02-18-2007, 04:52 PM
No ive listed all the things i can think of, go figuer, i killed another thread -.-

Ali the Dark One
02-18-2007, 06:58 PM
I know mine >_>... My friend is in a dance class, and the teacher was going to my friend's house that day, because the teacher couldn't get into the regular place. I came over to hang out with my friend, we went swimming after he finished class. The next class that the teacher had was an all girls class, when we got out of the pool, my friend trunksed (like pantsing except with swimming trunks, which no one wears underwear underneath!) me in front of the whole girls class...

Alienshroom
02-18-2007, 07:01 PM
Mine was when my friend asked me who I would (bang) at school and I seid her name, But I dident know she was sitting behind me... No need to continue

celebihunter
02-18-2007, 09:04 PM
Mine was when my friend asked me who I would (bang) at school and I seid her name, But I dident know she was sitting behind me... No need to continue

Oooooo,thats embarassing.That gotta hurt.Did she like slap you?

Mine was...hmmm...I dont know....ummm.....Oh wait I got it....no,I lost it again.I'll say when I can remember it.I seriously cant remember.I knew it when I clicked Quote but now I forgot.

Blue-
02-18-2007, 11:45 PM
I'll repeat this from a different thread. xD

It was around Christmas time, and I was sitting next to this guy who was talking about something he wanted, but couldn't afford. So I said,"Why don't you just wait for Christmas?"

He replies with, "I'm Juwesh." I blush and wish I was on a different planet...

Matt
02-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Why don't you try spelling Jewish one more time. =P

And I'm sure he took no offense to it.

Blue-
02-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Why don't you try spelling Jewish one more time. =P

And I'm sure he took no offense to it.
Sorry. I'm secretly bad at spelling... xD

But it was just so awkward... >W<

Tamer Marco
02-19-2007, 10:10 PM
My most embarrassing moment was falling asleep in Gym Class. Everyone was staring at me. :P

Alienshroom
02-19-2007, 10:22 PM
My most embarrassing moment was falling asleep in Gym Class. Everyone was staring at me. :P

LOL, That was so dumb reading that and looking at your avatar!

Professor Geoffrey
02-20-2007, 12:34 AM
I have had many embarassing moments: falling asleep in second grade duing Language arts (which, by the way, is the best time to do it, if you ask me.), people saying things and I say something stupid, and ect. But what you didn't know was that when my sister was two (note that I am male), she was wearing this rabbit hat, and to her amusement, she put it on my head. I decided to make her laugh, not taking the hat off, making funny faces. We stopped at a gas station, and I got out of the car to buy some sodas, not knowing the hat was still on me. I looked in the glass of the gas station's shop window, looking like this:biggrin:, and I looked at my reflection, and whoops! I got in the car ASAP, while mom, my brother, and my sister laughed, trying to how long it would be before I noticed the girly hat on my head. My face, red as a tomato, I went back outside, without the hat, bought the sodas, and the casheir said,"Come back again miss." How humiliating. That is my 2nd most humiliating moment in my life. My 1st scars me for life, like the two matching scars on my knee.

I can tell you waht it was like, though. My mom was talking to me an my brother, my sister was three, and she said OUT LOUD, that we'd have to clean this thing I don't want to talk about, Little did we know, the car right next to us had a boy was listening. The boy cried out,"eew!" and then the dad of the other car muttered something and rolled up the car's window. My hero.