PDA

View Full Version : Ledgenary Recruitment Q

-Lucario-
02-07-2007, 01:03 AM
I'm trying to recruit all of the ledgenary and I've only had Zapdos. I've battled Articuno or Moltres about 20 times and they still won't join me! Can anyone tell me why? Thank you.

Leman
02-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Did you use Zapdos to try and get them?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-07-2007, 01:20 AM
Make sure that the Pokemon you take to recruit them only have a max body size of two when put together. (So you can either take 2 Pokemon with body size 1 each, or 1 Pokemon with a body size of 2). This is because you can only have a max body size of 6 at any time, and Moltres and Articuno both have a body size of 4.
Also, make sure the leader (you) is the one to defeat it, cos if your partner or another Pokemon defeats it, it won't join.

julian
02-08-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm trying to recruit all of the ledgenary and I've only had Zapdos. I've battled Articuno or Moltres about 20 times and they still won't join me! Can anyone tell me why? Thank you.

i think you only may use your pikachu and thyplosion

got more recruit chance if only pikachu:oops:

Hayesinator
02-20-2008, 07:49 PM
Have you tries equipping a friend bow? You can find it on floor 30 of mt. faraway (key required). Leveling also helps. if you are lv 90 + with a friend bow you have the maximum chance of recruiting it

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-21-2008, 12:21 AM
Please don't revive old threads. This one's a year old and it's likely they've gotten their answer by now. ^^