PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Team

Stubby Boardman
02-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Please give me thoughts about this time and rate it. This is a double battle team. All pokemon are at level 100.

Name:Metagross
Nature:Jolly/Timid
Ability:Clear Body
Item:Brightpowder
Atk1:Aglity
Atk2:Explosion
Atk3:Protect
Atk4:Pychic/Metoer Mash/Earthquake

Name:Gengar
Nature:Bold/Calm
Ability:Levitate
Item:Focus Band
Atk1:Protect
Atk2:Explosion
Atk3:Brick Break
Atk4:Shadow Ball

Name:Dusclops
Nature:Jolly/Timid
Ability:Pressure
Item:Scope Lens
Atk1:Imprison
Atk2:Protect
Atk3:Shadow Ball/Psychic
Atk4:Earthquake/Ice Beam/skill Swap

Name:Ninjask
Nature:Jolly
Ability:Speed Boost
Item:Lax Incense
Atk1:Baton Pass
Atk2:Swords Attack
Atk4:Substitute/???

Name:Clefable
Nature:Bold/Timid
Ability:Cute Charm
Item:Quick Claw/???
Atk1:Follow Me
Atk2:Cosmic Power
Atk4:Brick Break

Name:Snorlax
Nature:Impish
Ability:Immunity
Item:Leftovers
Atk1:Rock Slide/Body slam
Atk2:Earthquake
Atk3:Shadow Ball/Hyper Beam
Atk4:Protect

I don't know about Gengar and Metagross. If you have any substitutes for them please tell me. I don't know about some of the items so please help me with that. Otherwise any advise will be accepted. Thanks for all advice.

warriorofdeathzt
02-08-2007, 07:10 PM
First of all, I can instantly tell that they're all weak. How? Because of their natures....Movesets are poor. You EV trained them? This team is bad... I rate it a 1/10. Needs a lot of work....

Stubby Boardman
02-08-2007, 07:56 PM
If you are going to say my team is bad please tell me what I need to change in detail please. Just don't say it is bad or needs to be changed and not give me a reason. for example the person above said I had a week team due to the natures. Please tell me better natures to sut them well. Another example the person above said my move set is bad. Please tell me what attcks would be better for each pokemon. Also if you think a different pokemon should replace one of the pokemon in my team please don't hesitate to tell which pokemon and please give me their attacks, nature, and item. I want help getting my team to be good so please give me examples of changes. And I don't know what Ev means and how to find out what it is either. Tell me and I'll give it to you.

warriorofdeathzt
02-08-2007, 08:47 PM
If you are going to say my team is bad please tell me what I need to change in detail please. Just don't say it is bad or needs to be changed and not give me a reason. for example the person above said I had a week team due to the natures. Please tell me better natures to sut them well. Another example the person above said my move set is bad. Please tell me what attcks would be better for each pokemon. Also if you think a different pokemon should replace one of the pokemon in my team please don't hesitate to tell which pokemon and please give me their attacks, nature, and item. I want help getting my team to be good so please give me examples of changes. And I don't know what Ev means and how to find out what it is either. Tell me and I'll give it to you.

If you're going to keep a Metagross, I suggest finding one with Adamant nature or Lonely, because it's Attack stats is higher than all it's other stats. Maybe a Quick Claw will be better as a hold item. As for moves, maybe Psychic, Earthquake, Protect and whatever you want as a 4th move.

Highly recommend a Modest nature Gengar. With Shadow Ball, Psychic, maybe Nightmare and Hypnosis or Confuse Ray.

A Calm or Careful nature Dusclops would be better for higher Sp. Def. Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball, maybe Earthquake, Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater. Dusclops should be used as defense.

Ninjask should be switched with another pokemon. It ain't that great. It only has high Speed, while it's other stats are a bit low.

A Mild or Modest Clafable would be better. With moves such as, Psychic, Minimize, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Swagger, Shadow Ball, or Protect.

An Adamant Snorlax is best I think. Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Explosion, Yawn, or Hyper Beam.

Stubby Boardman
02-08-2007, 08:54 PM
Thanks for being specific enough I'll take this into consideration and see what i want to change.