PDA

View Full Version : Pet Peeves

Sixto
02-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Neo had made this once, it's almost 2 years old. :tongue3:

Post your internet OR IRL Pet Peeves here. Here are only 2 of mine:

1. The word "meh." Never use that around me. Makes me think you don't care about the subject being talked about.
2. Saying "bye" when we talk on AIM or any other messenger. If you ever feel the need to send me a farewell, use "cya, later" or something. We will see each other again. Saying "bye" makes me think otherwise. I know it's cliché, but still a Pet Peeve of mine.

Tamer Marco
02-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Meh, my pet peeves are pretty basic. :P

1) The overuse of smileys and exclamation points (etc.)
2)People on AIM bothering you every minute, and then having to have 4 conversations at once.
3)Talking about obscure anime that nobody has ever heard of.

Rohypnol
02-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Only really one. I can't stand when someone says "WASSUP!!" I find it just so annoying.:dazed:

Ali the Dark One
02-08-2007, 04:13 PM
#1When people typo every two words and never stay stuff right

#2 When people's sprites look like crap, I don't mean like not so good, I mean TERRIBLE!!

Ex: lol i maade the mkost pwnzx0rzness spirite eva!!!! http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5073/badspritefl1.jpg (http://imageshack.us) [and of course, it leads to imageshack]

Dungeon hunter
02-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Only really one. I can't stand when someone says "WASSUP!!" I find it just so annoying.:dazed:
[url]if you hate wassup do not go here http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/video_player.html?id=IXczlWes5bgLuj_X

Ridley
02-09-2007, 02:43 AM
I hate when as soon as I log in to AIM, I get 5 people at once asking me to ref.

Sixto
02-09-2007, 02:49 AM
I hate when as soon as I log in to AIM, I get 5 people at once asking me to ref.
Eh, you should've known what you were getting into before you took the job. It IS your job afterall. :tongue3:

Ridley
02-09-2007, 02:58 AM
Eh, you should've known what you were getting into before you took the job. It IS your job afterall. :tongue3:
No, I do like reffing, but 5 people is way too much.

Something like 2 is better.

ZiVixx
02-09-2007, 03:00 AM
1) When people always try to start Drama...
2)When people say they hate you... and they don't mean it
3)When people try to sing a song but just mumble:sad:

Rohypnol
02-09-2007, 03:09 AM
How about when you have to listen to a bad singer sing a song.:tongue:

Ridley
02-09-2007, 03:11 AM
Oh you mean like this?

MaaAAryyyYYyY haaAAAAdD a liittilLeEE lLLlLAAAAAaaAAAAambB

*window breaks*

Kenneth
02-09-2007, 03:14 AM

Oh, yeah, I hear ya. There's a kid in my school, Rodney, that thinks he can sing, when he's horrible. He kills every song, and doesn't even notice.:eek:

Oh you mean like this?

*window breaks*

Now THAT is Rodney. :crackup:

Rohypnol
02-09-2007, 03:14 AM
Oh you mean like this?

*window breaks*

Precisely

Oh, yeah, I hear ya. There's a kid in my school, Rodney, that thinks he can sing, when he's horrible. He kills every song, and doesn't even notice.:eek:

Is his name Rodney or Ridley? xD

~KR

Kenneth
02-09-2007, 03:16 AM
Is his name Rodney or Ridley? xD

~KR

Rodney. Yeah, that's it.

(take that, four word rule! XD)

Gaia
02-09-2007, 03:24 AM
My Pet Peeves...

I HATE bad grammar. I can't stand. it. ;__;
I hate URPG people who cheat, eg. Blaziken12 or Espeon Rinage. :x
I hate overuse of smilies. *stares at Dungeon Hunter's sig*
And lastly, I do not like shops that serves with HORRIBLE sprites/banners. If I was a mod, i'd lock every horrible sprite shop in the Graphic Arts board-- comes with a harsh comment at the end of the thread. :tongue3:

Rohypnol
02-09-2007, 03:37 AM
My Pet Peeves...

I HATE bad grammar. I can't stand. it. ;__;
I hate URPG people who cheat, eg. Blaziken12 or Espeon Rinage. :x
I hate overuse of smilies. *stares at Dungeon Hunter's sig*
And lastly, I do not like shops that serves with HORRIBLE sprites/banners. If I was a mod, i'd lock every horrible sprite shop in the Graphic Arts board-- comes with a harsh comment at the end of the thread. :tongue3:

Actually, ER wasn't URPG banned for cheating.

~KR

Gaia
02-09-2007, 03:47 AM
Actually, ER wasn't URPG banned for cheating.

~KR

Something like that, I guess. He did have two active URPG accounts. xP

Rohypnol
02-09-2007, 04:45 AM
Something like that, I guess. He did have two active URPG accounts. xP
True but I kind of feel sorry for him...

~KR

death_metal_lawn_gnome
02-09-2007, 04:52 AM
when my mom leaves the luandry room door open while the washer and dryer are running and im trying to watch tv

when people are lost in an argument so they try to cut you off and yell at you instead of bringing up intelligent points

Ridley
02-09-2007, 04:56 AM
when my mom leaves the luandry room door open while the washer and dryer are running and im trying to watch tv

when people are lost in an argument so they try to cut you off and yell at you instead of bringing up intelligent points
You could just go close the door.

Lucky Flareon
02-09-2007, 08:08 AM
1. I hate people who argue with me, saying that they can't use proper grammar becuase it takes them too much time and effort. Members should take a grammar exam before they can register.

2. I hate when members decide they have amazing graphic skills, and you know there avatar is a Pokemon, you just can't tell exactly which one becuase it's that bad.

3. Usernames that look like this: coolguy173528!!!.

4. Biggest one: the DCC. It used to be my favorite place to post. Hell, I think I have over 1,000 posts in the new one. However, the DCC has turned into the NURPGH (n00b URPG Headquarters). All you guys do is talk about who can battle, what Pokemon you want to trade, and what to write your story about. God forbid you use the f-ing URPG chat for any of this, that isn't convient enough for any of you. And you think since your life practically revolves around your URPG Pokemon and status, you could decide what Pokemon you want to catch in a story. You don't have to make multiple posts asking people, "What Pokemon should I catch?" You guys make the DCC the most miserable place to be in.

Shady
02-09-2007, 08:18 AM
Wh00t! Lizzy... You say what everyone is thinking!

Well.. me anyway.

Lizzy's post sums up all my peeves on Pe2k...

Irl however, I can't stand people that crack their knuckles/back/neck. It's kinda unnerving. :ermm:

Ali the Dark One
02-09-2007, 09:02 AM

Sorry... I was in fifth grade when I registered. Anyways, I don't llike it when people do that either, it makes the forum look trashy and n00bish, I'm going to send in the email soon...

Sixto
02-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Well Lizzy, when I told you to post your feelings in the Pet Peeves thread on MSN, I didn't actually think you were going to do it...actually I did. :tongue3: <3

3. People with bad grammar, especially those who don't use periods to sperate their sentences, making it hard to understand what they're talking about.

Tamer Marco
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
1. I hate people who argue with me, saying that they can't use proper grammar becuase it takes them too much time and effort. Members should take a grammar exam before they can register.

2. I hate when members decide they have amazing graphic skills, and you know there avatar is a Pokemon, you just can't tell exactly which one becuase it's that bad.

4. Biggest one: the DCC. It used to be my favorite place to post. Hell, I think I have over 1,000 posts in the new one. However, the DCC has turned into the NURPGH (n00b URPG Headquarters). All you guys do is talk about who can battle, what Pokemon you want to trade, and what to write your story about. God forbid you use the f-ing URPG chat for any of this, that isn't convient enough for any of you. And you think since your life practically revolves around your URPG Pokemon and status, you could decide what Pokemon you want to catch in a story. You don't have to make multiple posts asking people, "What Pokemon should I catch?" You guys make the DCC the most miserable place to be in.Yeah, I hate that. The DCC used to be about anything and everything. Now its just the URPG. <_<

EmBreon
02-09-2007, 03:38 PM
lol @ Lizz. Someone needs to go daisy-picking in a meadow and skip happily in the sunshine.

Anyway, my pet peeve is computers. They never do what I tell them to do. :tongue:

Neo Emolga
02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
And if you want mine…

Internet speak. In general, because I see it all over the place like there’s an unwritten rule that says its okay to speak stupid while online. Saying “ur” for “you’re” and “u” for “you” is brain-dead monkey talking, and I can’t stand it. Also, like Liz mentioned, bad grammar is awful. No one will ever take your seriously if your grammar is terrible.
Yes, I know there are a lot of sprite shops that are terrible. However, you know that when I start closing them, I’m going to see “Private Messages: Unread 143, Total 298, Your PM Box is 99% full in the morning, all full of complaints about me closing up their threads. Plus, it’s hard to draw the line, and I barely visit that board as it is.
Ad bots. I FREAKING HATE THE AD BOTS. And we’ve been getting tons of them as well. I don’t care about your Samsung D800 or whatever the hell you’re spamming up the forum with trying to sell. This is PE2K, a Pokémon forum. NOT freaking Ebay. If anything, my chances of buying that crap have been decreased thanks to those stupid things.
People who are impatient with banner requests. Now that’s annoying to the core, they should be happy people are taking their request in the first place. If you’re going to request a banner from someone, for pity’s sake, give them at least a week to do it.
Smiley abuse. Dungeon hunter, this is a shout out to you, please get rid of all that, it’s just awful to look at. Also, if you’re going to use a smiley, use ONE, don’t hammer and spam in multiple smilies for no freaking good reason. I also hate over use of exclamation points and question marks like “Wat u doin’!?!?!?” And the biggest pain is, I have people at work who even do that! Ugh.

I have many outside the forum as well. I hate big, slow trucks on the highway, and I people tailgating behind me, flashing their lights because I’m not breaking the speed limit enough.

Whew… feels good to get that all out…

Blue-
02-09-2007, 11:15 PM
1. I hate it when people you don't even freaking know, PM you for your home adress. Like hell I'd tell you anyway. >>

2. I absolutely hate it when people use ten million katrillion smilies! >.< Sure, a couple is fine, but seriously.

3. It's so annoying when people start shops or spriting schools when they are horrible at making sprites! I mean, really.

4. I hate it when people start bashing you because of religion or something else that they really have no right to flame about.

I'll post more if people kill me with their n00bish habits. -_-

Meno
02-10-2007, 04:45 AM
Meh, things don't bother me much... But, there is but one thing that I can not stand: Arrogance. It's one thing when you give someone some advice for the sake of help (or, even showing off if it is not offensive and not done too much). But, if, for example, you beat someone in some game (net battle, for example), the opponent was completely game with his/her loss, but you start laughing at them and calling them a noob, it just makes me angry. Or, when some people decide that they want to be "cool," and start flaming people that did nothing to them (i.e. ChronoPika) just for fun's sake... I hate those kinds of people...

But, it's not like I've ever been adressed like that. It's just, when I see others getting ganged up on by the "better," it just makes me sick...

InvertrevnI
02-10-2007, 05:02 AM
1. I hate it when people you don't even freaking know, PM you for your home adress. Like hell I'd tell you anyway. >>

RF has never had this happen. RF wonders on what occasions this has happened to you.
Or, when some people decide that they want to be "cool," and start flaming people that did nothing to them (i.e. ChronoPika) just for fun's sake... I hate those kinds of people...
RF would like to know if this refers to him.

Ridley, CP, and über... They know why RF did that. =p

RF cannot tolerate people who clog toilets.

Meno
02-10-2007, 05:05 AM

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. Just presenting a general category. You can decide whether you fit it or not...

~Falcon~
02-10-2007, 06:12 AM
4. Biggest one: the DCC. It used to be my favorite place to post. Hell, I think I have over 1,000 posts in the new one. However, the DCC has turned into the NURPGH (n00b URPG Headquarters). All you guys do is talk about who can battle, what Pokemon you want to trade, and what to write your story about. God forbid you use the f-ing URPG chat for any of this, that isn't convient enough for any of you. And you think since your life practically revolves around your URPG Pokemon and status, you could decide what Pokemon you want to catch in a story. You don't have to make multiple posts asking people, "What Pokemon should I catch?" You guys make the DCC the most miserable place to be in.
Ok I swear I will stop did know people got mad about that stuff.

Anyway i only have one.

People who think that posts determine if you are a n00b, or if your cool, or popular. Just cause you almost have 1,000 post doesn't mean people will like you more, because if you're a jerk, you'll still be a jerk after 1,000 posts.

xxxSakura
02-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Blood and spiders
Hornets, stinging insects
People who insult my favourites when they know I love them
Arrogant freaks
Flirts and backstabbers
Annoying people who likes to act hyper and cute
People who go back on their word everytime

Haha, I could have listed more XD

Megani
02-10-2007, 08:52 PM
i just h8 when people say "...oookay...?" around me. :susp:
i feel like a moron when people do that. :silenced:

Blue-
02-10-2007, 08:58 PM
RF has never had this happen. RF wonders on what occasions this has happened to you.

RF cannot tolerate people who clog toilets.
Okay, so it's more when people PM you about absolutely nothing, but still... -_-

Shozuka
02-10-2007, 09:00 PM
My pet peeves:

1. Sorry for naming but milotic master for calling Dylan and Cole Sprouse gay.
2. People who call Dylan and Cole Sprouse gay.
3. Dogs
4. Spiders

I have more but too much to post.

Sixto
02-10-2007, 09:18 PM
My pet peeves:

1. Sorry for naming but milotic master for calling Dylan and Cole Sprouse gay.
2. People who call Dylan and Cole Sprouse gay.
3. Dogs
4. Spiders

I have more but too much to post.
Hmm, wouldn't your #1 be like disobeying #2?

Shozuka
02-10-2007, 09:19 PM
I don't think so..

Sixto
02-10-2007, 09:24 PM
I don't think so..
Hmm, you're 8 years old. You don't get it, but allow me to explain. Say you don't have #1 up there. Your Pet Peeve is people calling Dylan and Cole gay. MM called them gay, so it shouldn't be a Pet Peeve on its own, unless MM calls them gay all the time. :tongue3:

Reign-of-Dreams
02-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Hmm, you're 8 years old. You don't get it, but allow me to explain. Say you don't have #1 up there. Your Pet Peeve is people calling Dylan and Cole gay. MM called them gay, so it shouldn't be a Pet Peeve on its own, unless MM calls them gay all the time. :tongue3:
I think he was talking about MM in general, but same difference. :3

I dunno, I'll think of some pet peeves when they come to mind. :P

Ultima Boss
02-10-2007, 11:19 PM
I suppose one of my pet peeves is focusing on pet peeves rather than learning to put the scenario to their advantage.

Shozuka
02-10-2007, 11:20 PM
In other words I don't like MM.

EmBreon
02-11-2007, 03:24 AM
Blood and spiders
Hornets, stinging insects
People who insult my favourites when they know I love them
Arrogant freaks
Flirts and backstabbers
Annoying people who likes to act hyper and cute
People who go back on their word everytime

Haha, I could have listed more XD

Sakura darling, how are blood and spiders annoying? ;P

Stop picking on the children, Mario. :tongue: Unless it's Ben of course.

I suppose one of my pet peeves is focusing on pet peeves rather than learning to put the scenario to their advantage.

Or when people turn something irrelevant into a pointless complication. :P

Reign-of-Dreams
02-11-2007, 03:42 AM
OK, I shall list some of mine.

+Friends(???) gawking over a guy to the point that each day is a repeat.
+When people who usually joke around take everything you say too seriously.
+Emos

Hahaha, how cliche of me. ;D

Ultima Boss
02-11-2007, 04:36 AM
Or when people turn something irrelevant into a pointless complication. :P
A very subjective point, indeed. Nonetheless, you're entitled to what you want to believe.

Doroshii
02-11-2007, 04:36 AM
OK, I shall list some of mine.

+Friends(???) gawking over a guy to the point that each day is a repeat.
+When people who usually joke around take everything you say too seriously.
+Emos

Hahaha, how cliche of me. ;D
Hahaha thats funny my love. ;3

Thrall
02-12-2007, 09:20 PM
In other words I don't like MM.

No one likes you :]

My pet peeve is "Noobs who post spam." ;]

slashy
02-12-2007, 09:25 PM
i am a VERY mello person, but when a person dises my friends... it tears me up, tey can dis me but not them.:dazed: EVER

Shozuka
02-12-2007, 09:41 PM
I am like slashy. Milotic Master got me mad when he called me and Brent noobs. And he flamed my favorite show.

Rohypnol
02-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I am like slashy. Milotic Master got me mad when he called me and Brent noobs. And he flamed my favorite show.
K. Let's not start another flame war... :/

Draconic_Espeon
02-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Mine are...

-When the younger kids on the bus sit in the back when there are five open seats where they are SUPPOSED to sit.

-When people talk to much in class, they get everyone in trouble.

-When someone makes fun of one of my friends.

-When people clutter my roleplay thread with stupid, nonsensical posts.

And... That's about it. I generally don't get mad about most things, though.

Shozuka
02-12-2007, 09:49 PM
K. Let's not start another flame war... :/

I won't, but i'm just still mad at him.

padman
02-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Well I hate people who bite their nails.

Myst3rio565
02-12-2007, 09:53 PM
-People who judge others- *coughgamblingoverdancingcough* J/K ;3
-Posers-
-Emos- (Like G.O.D said)
-Jerks- Just plain arse-holes

Off-Topic: L1eK Z0mG!!!11!!11 It's Padman, hey man, its MasterTrainer, how have you been (sorry to go off, just PM me Paddy!)

padman
02-12-2007, 09:54 PM
-People who judge others- *coughgamblingoverdancingcough* J/K ;3
-Posers-
-Emos- (Like G.O.D said)
-Meanie- Just plain arse-holes

Yeah mean people who are always mean get me mad too.

~Falcon~
02-12-2007, 10:01 PM
-When the younger kids on the bus sit in the back when there are five open seats where they are SUPPOSED to sit.

-When people talk to much in class, they get everyone in trouble.

Yea those are some of mine to, except people chew gum in athletics and we all have to run

Meshi
02-13-2007, 09:38 AM
What the heck is a pet peeve?

Azumarill_056
02-13-2007, 10:50 AM
I hate:

Cocky kids

People who are two faced

People who lie, get found out and then try and worm their way out of it with more lies

People who's attitude changes when they are around different people, just be yourself!

Ali the Dark One
02-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Don't you just hate it when this (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19569&page=9) happens!

Meshi
02-14-2007, 08:45 PM
Azumarill_056, I totally agree with you, why do people have to be so...two-faced? Espicially guys, they act cool around their friends, then they are all sappy and romantic when you're alone >:E!

Blue-
02-14-2007, 11:32 PM
I hate it when people post totally stupid spam posts in RP's! I hate it, hate it, hate it! So everyone who does this, stop it! >:0 Don't join RP's if you don't know whats going on...

There! I said it, and I feel good about it. >;D

Reign-of-Dreams
02-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Yes, two-faced people can go to hell.

And people who seem to like to share posts with people and lie behind your back. Yup. :3

G-Blaze
02-15-2007, 12:44 AM
Do y'all like hypocrites? I sure don't, but I'm surrounded by them at school.

Reign-of-Dreams
02-15-2007, 12:46 AM
Hypocrites are annoying, but I'm being hypocritcal, lol. XD

Ali the Dark One
02-15-2007, 06:34 AM
Hypocrisy is Fun! lol... Anyways, to explain my previous post, I hate it when people aren't fair with judging, I completely had the self-esteem in spriting sucked out of my defenseless body... I stopped spriting for like two months out of that because I didn't know any better, and thought that all of my scratch sprites looked like crap...

Azumarill_056
02-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Azumarill_056, I totally agree with you, why do people have to be so...two-faced? Espicially guys, they act cool around their friends, then they are all sappy and romantic when you're alone >:E!

Yeah exactly! Guys can be real jerks one minute and then real nice the next... but then again some girls can be too!

pkmn trainer Vincent
02-16-2007, 12:30 AM
My pet peeve is when i buy BRAND NEW games, and they end up not working properly.

Doroshii
02-16-2007, 02:31 AM
Yes, two-faced people can go to hell.

And people who seem to like to share posts with people and lie behind your back. Yup. :3
Oh whatever.. you wont even let me explain it.
ALL I SAID WAS THE EMO THING towards Breen anyway.. >.>
And Breens like ah durr what chu talkn bout.

I never said anything else just the one.
But now GoD wants me in hell. (That actually sounds funny O.o)

Rohypnol
02-16-2007, 02:36 AM
But now GoD wants me in hell. (That actually sounds funny O.o)

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I really lmao'd at that.

~KR

Elite Four Ivette
02-16-2007, 03:22 AM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I really lmao'd at that.

~KR
LMFAO That's hilarious!!!!

My pet peeve is that when I come back to PE2K, none of my friends are here.

Callum
02-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Hmm, Pet Peeves.

I hate people who are loud and seem to think everyone likes them. It happens alot at my school, and no one can be bothered to tell them what they really think.

I also hate white girls who insist on talking like they are from the hood or something. That also happens alot at my school. You aren't a Gangster, get over it, lol.

RouteMaster
02-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I really hate people who park in disabled places and don't need them, you know the business type people; "I'm in much too big a rush."

People like my Grandpa need those spaces. Let's see what kind of rush you're in when your car's been impounded.

InvertrevnI
02-17-2007, 04:07 PM
I would like to add:

- People who call me emo. >:F
- People who hate something based on what they are told of it, rather than their experiences with it.

~Falcon~
02-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Hmm, Pet Peeves.

I hate people who are loud and seem to think everyone likes them. It happens alot at my school, and no one can be bothered to tell them what they really think.

I also hate white girls who insist on talking like they are from the hood or something. That also happens alot at my school. You aren't a Gangster, get over it, lol.
i agree if your mom still drops you off at school the PULL UP YOUR DAMN PANTS!

Espeon EX
02-18-2007, 08:04 PM
Oh i have some pet peeves alright.

1. People who call me a n00b and names. (oh do i hate those people)

2. People who want me to leave the DCC because i'm talking about something that they don't want to talk about.

3. I know that people get mad at me, but the DCC is not a n00b hangout, i've joined in october, hey doesn't that count! Oh yeah, if you don't want me to be in the DCC, then stay away from it if you don't like the topics there!!!
Some of you don't even know what fun is, and for those people that are mad at me and don't want me to be in the DCC, sorry, but then just deal with it! It's life for crying out loud! I don't care if you don't like the topic, so deal with it!!!
Also for those who don't like me, don't worry, i'll be banned someday, that'll make you happy!
Once i'm banned, you vcan have your hideout back, but hey, i love to chat about stuff.

InvertrevnI
02-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh i have some pet peeves alright.

1. People who call me a n00b and names. (oh do i hate those people)

2. People who want me to leave the DCC because i'm talking about something that they don't want to talk about.

3. I know that people get mad at me, but the DCC is not a n00b hangout, i've joined in october, hey doesn't that count! Oh yeah, if you don't want me to be in the DCC, then stay away from it if you don't like the topics there!!!
Some of you don't even know what fun is, and for those people that are mad at me and don't want me to be in the DCC, sorry, but then just deal with it! It's life for crying out loud! I don't care if you don't like the topic, so deal with it!!!
Also for those who don't like me, don't worry, i'll be banned someday, that'll make you happy!
Once i'm banned, you vcan have your hideout back, but hey, i love to chat about stuff.
Fail.

Big time fail.

Steak
02-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Christians that believe Pokemon is satanic.
Seriously, wtf?

celebihunter
02-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Christians that believe Pokemon is satanic.
Seriously, wtf?

First of all,I am Christian.Here are my pet peeves

1.Christians who think Pokemon are satanic.I know,wtf is up with them.They said Pikachu was the devil.

2.People who call me a noob,even when I have been on longer than them.They just get mad at me for no good reason.

3.People who cant even spell the simplest of words.I am okay with them messing up with like one word,but some people mess up on like an entire sentence.

Example:Ther ther,don b so sab tat everone hats u

InvertrevnI
02-18-2007, 09:00 PM

1.Christians who think Pokemon are satanic.I know,wtf is up with them.They said Pikachu was the devil.

2.People who call me a noob,even when I have been on longer than them.They just get mad at me for no good reason.

3.People who cant even spell the simplest of words.I am okay with them messing up with like one word,but some people mess up on like an entire sentence.

Example:Ther ther,don b so sab tat everone hats u

@3 Well, maybe you'll try putting a space between a period/any other punctuation mark.

I like making people hate my guts. :D

Steak
02-19-2007, 12:53 PM

First of all, I don't really care.

And I never said I had anything against Christians.
I said I had anything against Christians that think Pokemon's satanic.