PDA

View Full Version : Can you get Aruseus in Pokemon DP?

GaryEX
02-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Can you get Aruseus in Pokemon DP? They say that you need to go to a event to get the Heaven's Pipe to get Aruseus, but when they say event, do they mean a real live event or an event in the Pokemon DP. So I am asking, can you get Aruseus in the game without going to any event or is it a real live event. Thanks!

Strawberry Maelstrom
02-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Can you get Aruseus in Pokemon DP? They say that you need to go to a event to get the Heaven's Pipe to get Aruseus, but when they say event, do they mean a real live event or an event in the Pokemon DP. So I am asking, can you get Aruseus in the game without going to any event or is it a real live event. Thanks!
Real Life event, so you'd have to go to one of the cross-country tours, or they might have one at the Pokemon Center(Also real-life).

GaryEX
02-10-2007, 04:43 PM
Real Life event, so you'd have to go to one of the cross-country tours, or they might have one at the Pokemon Center(Also real-life).
Really, thanks. Well, I guess I won't be getting Aruseus.

Ace Strife
02-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I really don't bother getting legendaries except when you can get them instantly.

GaryEX
02-10-2007, 05:52 PM
I just found out that Aruseus maybe obtainable in DP.

Silent Night
02-10-2007, 05:54 PM
I just found out that Aruseus maybe obtainable in DP.
By what means? (WORD)

Pika-pika
02-10-2007, 06:14 PM
By what means? (WORD)
It's a glitch. Do the Elite Four glitch(surf through the first E4 door, lol), then you have to take a certain number of steps in each direction(I think you'll be in complete blackness, I wouldn't know, I don't have D/P) like 12 left, 15, down, whatever(that's not the real pattern). If you do it wrong, say take 13 steps left instead of 12, you'll get stuck on the 13th tile.

Solarlegend
02-10-2007, 06:16 PM
not every game is perfect. besides you can never know what event it might be. it could be anything.

GaryEX
02-10-2007, 08:22 PM
It's a glitch. Do the Elite Four glitch(surf through the first E4 door, lol), then you have to take a certain number of steps in each direction(I think you'll be in complete blackness, I wouldn't know, I don't have D/P) like 12 left, 15, down, whatever(that's not the real pattern). If you do it wrong, say take 13 steps left instead of 12, you'll get stuck on the 13th tile.
I don't think that is a glitch.

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-10-2007, 09:37 PM
There was a glitch with the first batch of Japanese games, but then they fixed it, and I'm sure that the English version will not have the glitch at all.

Aruseus is an event Pokemon, but if you can't get the to event, then you may be lucky enough to get one off someone via WiFi.

GaryEX
02-10-2007, 10:30 PM
There was a glitch with the first batch of Japanese games, but then they fixed it, and I'm sure that the English version will not have the glitch at all.

Aruseus is an event Pokemon, but if you can't get the to event, then you may be lucky enough to get one off someone via WiFi.
Dang it. I read somewhere on the net that Aruseus is obtainable without going to a event. I guess I can't get now.

Ace Strife
02-11-2007, 01:06 AM
Alot of people say that they know that sorta stuff so that they can become popular, until people find out that it doesn't work and then the glitch giver must run for his life. It's quite sad really.

Silent Night
02-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Alot of people say that they know that sorta stuff so that they can become popular, until people find out that it doesn't work and then the glitch giver must run for his life. It's quite sad really.
Yes I know.

But walking through the E4 door is really true. If you really know your way around the game, you can go to different places, say Hiidoran's lair.

Deoxys2000
02-11-2007, 10:07 AM

The Samething I Want to make to get legendaries Which's Via Wi-Fi ^^ lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aruseus has 3% Percent Of Capturing him in Beginning Dimension
I Read This in Serebii.net.
Aruseus is an Event Pokemon. T^T

stokeyblokey
02-11-2007, 10:18 AM
i reckon they'll do the same with ruby and sapphire and make a remake where you can get aruseus.:happy: :happy:

GaryEX
02-11-2007, 01:56 PM
The Samething I Want to make to get legendaries Which's Via Wi-Fi ^^ lol
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aruseus has 3% Percent Of Capturing him in Beginning Dimension
I Read This in Serebii.net.
Aruseus is an Event Pokemon. T^T
Well, if Aruseus is obtainable without going to a event, I would first beat the ame, go to Pal Park, and send some pokemon over via Pal PArk with some Master Balls. I know how to clone them already.

charmeleonblaze
02-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Dang, I thought Arseus was gonna be the usual lv. 70 you get after you beat the elite 4.

Alienshroom
02-11-2007, 06:42 PM
If you have the japanese version than you should try to surf in the first room in the elite 4, just surf where the door was thats now locked if you can surf look online for a guide if you cant surf you game was patched.

Abz Rulez
02-11-2007, 06:44 PM
it would be so cool to get him it says on the net he is like the god of pokemon

Alienshroom
02-11-2007, 06:45 PM
it would be so cool to get him it says on the net he is like the god of pokemon

Hes stronger than Mewtwo and has higher stats than 680 so...

GaryEX
02-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Hes stronger than Mewtwo and has higher stats than 680 so...
Really, 680 stats and it could be higher, now that's a pokemon I must have. I might be getting a DS Action Replay, so I guess I could put the code in it. The code, I will probably fine after I get the game on the net.