PDA

View Full Version : t3h Simpsons Trivia (difficult)

Ice Demon
07-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Lo everyone. Sorry if this has been done before, but whatever. This hopefully will be challenging to those (if any) simpsons fanatics -like myself- out there.
Okay, here are the first batch of questions.

1.) T/F, are Patty and Selma the two twins in Bart's class? 1 pt.
2.) Name two of Bart's former crushes. 2 pts.
3.) Name three characters that have died in the simpsons. 3 pts.
4.) T/F, Lisa is two different ages throught the series. 5 pts.
5.) In the episode 'The B-Sharps' what is a flaw in the episode? 5pts.
6.) How tall is Marge without hair? 3pts.
7.) How many episodes is Sideshow Bob in?4pts.
8.) What is the title of the 200th episode? 4pts.
9.) Which Simpsons episode was going to be the Simpsons movie? (The Simpsons movies was cancelled.) Hint: This episode is in the fourth season. 5pts.

-Points-
1. ace557 14 pts.
2. Matt & Vulpix 10 pts.
3. Inferno 7 pts.
That's all for now.

Matt & Vulpix
07-30-2004, 08:49 PM
1.) T/F, are Patty and Selma the two twins in Bart's class? 1 pt.
2.) Name two of Bart's former crushes. 2 pts.
3.) Name three characters that have died in the simpsons. 3 pts.
4.) T/F, Lisa is two different ages throught the series. 5 pts.
5.) In the episode 'The B-Sharps' what is a flaw in the episode? 5pts.
6.) How tall is Marge without hair? 3pts.

1. False (they are his aunts, Marge's sisters)
2. That girl who went out with Jimbo and the girl played by Reese Witherspoon (that McBaine's daughter girl)
3. Jazz-Man, Marge's grandmother (or mother, not sure), can't think of anyone else
4. True, she turns ten in one of the episodes I think. (or eight)
5. no clue
6. She is 8 feet tall with the hair but without, not sure.

Ice Demon
07-31-2004, 12:18 AM
Pretty good, 10 pts. # 5,6 wrong, I''ll give you 2/3 pts. for #3

Inferno
07-31-2004, 12:37 AM
You want exact measurments on Marge?
Because I have some friends that are Simpson nuts, and I'm an avid fan also, but Marge's height is commonly debated.
Because in the show it hardly looks like this, but Marge is said to be: 8'6" w/hair; 6'2" w/o hair.

I don't remember "The B-Sharps" episode, but I'll go through it and try to find a flaw, and in #3 can we list people that came back to life?

Ice Demon
07-31-2004, 01:03 AM
Correct, 3 pts. Do you mean like... Mr. Burns? Sure.

ace557
08-02-2004, 01:56 AM
oh oh me pick me!

1.) T/F, are Patty and Selma the two twins in Bart's class? 1 pt. false duh :susp:
2.) Name two of Bart's former crushes. 2 pts. wish i knew
3.) Name three characters that have died in the simpsons. 3 pts. um two ansers snow ball's 1-4 (guess one) and the jazz man, some talk show host on a TV and mages mom
4.) T/F, Lisa is two different ages throught the series. 5 pts. true she turns tenn in the ep with some wierd guy that thinks he's Michel Jackson
5.) In the episode 'The B-Sharps' what is a flaw in the episode? 5pts. um i guess the one where bart got hit by Mr. Brens hay look three B's lol :silly:
6.) How tall is Marge without hair? 3pts. um i'll guess 5 feet tall
7.) How many episodes is Sideshow Bob in?4pts. 4 i think
8.) What is the title of the 200th episode? 4pts. ?? no cule
9.) Which Simpsons episode was going to be the Simpsons movie? (The Simpsons movies was cancelled.) Hint: This episode is in the fourth season. 5pts. um i think it was the one when they went to japan

Inferno
08-02-2004, 07:14 PM
Sideshow Bob might've been in like 5 episodes. Are you counting the ones w/o speaking parts?

The 200th episode is when U2 guest stars, right? The Trash of the Titans?

There was an Imax Simpsons movie, wasn't there? It was based off the halloween special with the 3D junk. And I think Itchy & Scratchy were reported to have a movie in the works...
So if the episode is from the 4th Season then the episode it was based off of was "Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie"?

Ice Demon
08-03-2004, 12:10 AM
oh oh me pick me!

1.) T/F, are Patty and Selma the two twins in Bart's class? 1 pt. false duh :susp:
2.) Name two of Bart's former crushes. 2 pts. wish i knew
3.) Name three characters that have died in the simpsons. 3 pts. um two ansers snow ball's 1-4 (guess one) and the jazz man, some talk show host on a TV and mages mom
4.) T/F, Lisa is two different ages throught the series. 5 pts. true she turns tenn in the ep with some wierd guy that thinks he's Michel Jackson
5.) In the episode 'The B-Sharps' what is a flaw in the episode? 5pts. um i guess the one where bart got hit by Mr. Brens hay look three B's lol :silly:
6.) How tall is Marge without hair? 3pts. um i'll guess 5 feet tall
7.) How many episodes is Sideshow Bob in?4pts. 4 i think
8.) What is the title of the 200th episode? 4pts. ?? no cule
9.) Which Simpsons episode was going to be the Simpsons movie? (The Simpsons movies was cancelled.) Hint: This episode is in the fourth season. 5pts. um i think it was the one when they went to japan
Good job, 14 pts.

Sideshow Bob might've been in like 5 episodes. Are you counting the ones w/o speaking parts?

The 200th episode is when U2 guest stars, right? The Trash of the Titans?

There was an Imax Simpsons movie, wasn't there? It was based off the halloween special with the 3D junk. And I think Itchy & Scratchy were reported to have a movie in the works...
So if the episode is from the 4th Season then the episode it was based off of was "Itchy & Scratchy: The Movie"?

4 more points :happy:

Inferno
08-03-2004, 01:24 AM
I don't know what questions have been answered and which ones haven't... I need some more points, I need read these earlier so I don't get stuck with the ones that people don't know. :biggrin:

Which ones have been answered and which ones have not?

Necrobat
08-08-2004, 12:35 AM
1) False
2) One was Reverand Lovejoy's daughter, I think the other was McBain's daughter, not too sure.
3) Marge's Aunt Gladys, Bleeding-Gums Murphy, Doctor Mervin Monroe
4) True
5) No idea.
6) 4 foot something if I remember correctly...
7) 5 I think.
8) No idea.
9) No idea.

Bandit
08-08-2004, 08:07 AM
OOC: Can I still post some answers please? I know this isn't the time but I don't think the 300th episode was really that funny, the one were they went to England rocked though.

1.) T/F, are Patty and Selma the two twins in Bart's class? 1 pt. No
2.) Name two of Bart's former crushes. 2 pts. Don't know
3.) Name three characters that have died in the simpsons. 3 pts. The families great aunt something, Bleeding gums murphy and I know what the last guy looks like but can't remember his name
4.) T/F, Lisa is two different ages throught the series. 5 pts. 7 and 8
5.) In the episode 'The B-Sharps' what is a flaw in the episode? 5pts. Don't know
6.) How tall is Marge without hair? 3pts. Don't know
7.) How many episodes is Sideshow Bob in?4pts. Not sure.
8.) What is the title of the 200th episode? 4pts. Not sure
9.) Which Simpsons episode was going to be the Simpsons movie? (The Simpsons movies was cancelled.) Hint: This episode is in the fourth season. 5pts.

Inferno
08-08-2004, 11:34 AM
is there a reason that there's 32 possible points and only 31 have been awarded?
Did someone get like half a question right or something? or how did that happen?