PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Mirotes, The Land Of discovery discussion.

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Discuss the role play Pokemon: Mirotes, the land of discovery here. any thoughts, ideas and more can be placed here.

you may double post.

Lusitania
02-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Name:Koopanite
Type: Normal
Apperence: Like a turtle with large hands and slightly short arms, and a long, thin leg pair, and large feet. it stamds upright, and has a large head with chubby nose.
Evolution: Koopanite(Soft sand)<Tortodon/Koopanite(Water stone(< Leathertar/Koopanite(Fire stone)<Exomagma/Koopanite(Thunderstone)<Thundrashell/Koopanite(Happiness)<Troopanite/Koopanite(Kings rock)<Tortolord/Troopanite<Hookbill/Koopante(Steel belt)<Minerurtle.

Range: Metroland Island, and all of Mirotes Mainland

Don't worry kec. I'll get all the stuff over here.

I'm making my own

Mumaswa
Water
Looks like:A thinner Swampert with a horn.'
Evolution:Mudkip, Marshstomp, , Mumaswa(, friendship)

Lusitania
02-11-2007, 01:49 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCC: Sorry for 2 post. here are a the entries for Legendarys.

Name: Mirrodeoxys
Type: ???
Apperence: Like Deoxys, only it is red and black(Red replacing blue, black replacing everything else.). it also has much more intimidating horns than Deoxys.

Range: Wanders Mirotes, but rests on Final Peak.
Entry: This mysterious pokemon wanders Mirotes for food and water. it is said that this pokemon is a trouble maker for incoming ferrys, but it's believed that Mirrodeoxys does this for good reasons. Mirrodeoxys can become any shape it chooses...or size, or color, etc.....

Name: Blazeyer
Type: Fire Dragon
Apperence: Like a grovyle, but VERY thin under belly and large pelvis area(What!? you've never been to a health class!?.). it also has flaming ribbon like skin structures.

Range: Mt. Smog Peak
Entry: The Incarnation of Strengh, and the dragon of fire, Blazaeyer is very brutal in combat, but friendly to allies. Blazeyer has complete control over fire, allowing it to use moves no other pokemon can use...

Name: Cedahyer
Type: Grass Dragon
Apperecne: Same as above, except Cedahyer just has long leaf like extensions. and is green and grass themed.

Range: Purity Forest
Entry: Cedahyer is the incarnation of Life, and dragon of grass. This pokemon decides the fates of pokemon, humans, and anything else. It will lways open it's heart to a trainer who can conquer Purity Forest...

Name: Aurayer
Type: Water Dragon
Apperence: Same as blazeyer, except it's extensions are very wet and like fins. water and light blue are the themes.

Range: Aura Trench
Entry: Aurayer is the incarnation of emotion, and dragon of water. This Pokemon has complete control over water, and is very mercifull, but can sometimes be cranky!

Name: Shadower
Type: Dark Dragon
Apperence: like Blazeyer, only Shadower's extensions have black flames. Evil and black are the themes here.

Range: Murky Cave
Entry: The incarnation of Evil, and dragon of darkness, Shadower will stop at nothing to get what he wants. although some believe he doesn't belong in the balance, he's actuall very important for it.

Name: Esperer
Apperence: Same as blazeyer, only the extensions are plain and constantly moving. purple and psycic are the themes here.

Range: Mt. Espon
Entry: The incarnation of time and space, and dragon of psycic, this pokemon always keeps to itself, preffering to stay out of wordly operations. it will open it's heart to a trainer that it believes they are worthy.

Name: Apochalyptyke
Appaerence: Like a giant metal ball, with many honey comb shaped areas with corners. they pop out to be arms with a metal swirly look and ginat covering of spot on hand. claws exteneded.

Range: Thundercloud sky
Entry: It is siad that when the 5 pieces of power, the balance, come together, all the enrgy used becomes waste enought for Apochalyptyke to form. Apochalyptyke has no heart, emotions, of mercy toward anyone, and only a true master triner can snap this pokemon into the worldly balance again.

Name: Magmadon
Type: Ground Dragon
Apperence: Like Groudon, only it is dragon looking.

Range: Magma Cavern
Entry: This pokemon is known as the earths wrath. it has the great strengh and mercy of the earth and it's bounties. it roars with the eruption of a volcano...

Name: Tsunamidon
Apperence: Like a Magmadon/Kyogre fusion that makes sense!

Range: Roaring Sea
Entry: This pokemon is the great waves of the sea. this gracefull, majestic pokemon is one easily trained.

Name: Stratosdon
Type:Flying Dragon
Apperece: A salamence/Rayquaza fusion that makes sense!

Range:Stratos Pallace
Entry: This giant ragon lives and sleeps in Statos Pallace. It screeches with the tornados and is truly a legendary pokemon!

Name: Mirager
Apperence: Unknown

Range: Final Island
Entry: Not much is known about this strange pokemon. it is said it's true form changes with seasons, but nobody has ever seen it's true form. it has power over light, so it can alter it's apperence to any possible shape, size, etc

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Name:Koopanite
Type: Normal
Apperence: Like a turtle with large hands and slightly short arms, and a long, thin leg pair, and large feet. it stamds upright, and has a large head with chubby nose.
Evolution: Koopanite(Soft sand)<Tortodon/Koopanite(Water stone(< Leathertar/Koopanite(Fire stone)<Exomagma/Koopanite(Thunderstone)<Thundrashell/Koopanite(Happiness)<Troopanite/Koopanite(Kings rock)<Tortolord/Troopanite<Hookbill/Koopante(Steel belt)<Minerurtle.

Range: Metroland Island, and all of Mirotes Mainland

Don't worry kec. I'll get all the stuff over here.

I'm making my own

Mumaswa
Water
Looks like:A thinner Swampert with a horn.'
Evolution:Mudkip, Marshstomp, Swampert, Mumaswa(100, friendship)

Um, this is a pokmeon creating role play, but there is no stage 3 pokemon allowed. you can make it a trans-evolution of marshtomp, but not swampert...

I'll start copying the pokedex entries and you do too. I'll copie them, and you post(And you're not supposed to have 4 legends with you entering mirotes. you need to catch the 4th and it needs to be new. and you need to reserve it.

Lusitania
02-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Name: Reneau
Type: Water
Appearence: A very light blue with fins on its head, tail, and legs.
Entry: Reneau is a very rare Pokemon, so however catches it is very lucky. There are very little male Reneau because females are considered the dominent gender in packs of Reneau.
Range: Any safe forest-like area away from humans. Very rare.

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 01:54 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OCC: Sorry for 2 post. here are a the entries for Legendarys.

Apperence: Like Deoxys, only it is red and black(Red replacing blue, black replacing everything else.). it also has much more intimidating horns than Deoxys.

Entry: This mysterious pokemon wanders Mirotes for food and water. it is said that this pokemon is a trouble maker for incoming ferrys, but it's believed that Mirrodeoxys does this for good reasons. Mirrodeoxys can become any shape it chooses...or size, or color, etc.....

Apperence: Like a grovyle, but VERY thin under belly and large pelvis area(What!? you've never been to a health class!?.). it also has flaming ribbon like skin structures.

Entry: The Incarnation of Strengh, and the dragon of fire, Blazaeyer is very brutal in combat, but friendly to allies. Blazeyer has complete control over fire, allowing it to use moves no other pokemon can use...

Apperecne: Same as above, except Cedahyer just has long leaf like extensions. and is green and grass themed.

Entry: Cedahyer is the incarnation of Life, and dragon of grass. This pokemon decides the fates of pokemon, humans, and anything else. It will lways open it's heart to a trainer who can conquer Purity Forest...

Apperence: Same as blazeyer, except it's extensions are very wet and like fins. water and light blue are the themes.

Entry: Aurayer is the incarnation of emotion, and dragon of water. This Pokemon has complete control over water, and is very mercifull, but can sometimes be cranky!

Apperence: like Blazeyer, only Shadower's extensions have black flames. Evil and black are the themes here.

Entry: The incarnation of Evil, and dragon of darkness, Shadower will stop at nothing to get what he wants. although some believe he doesn't belong in the balance, he's actuall very important for it.

Apperence: Same as blazeyer, only the extensions are plain and constantly moving. purple and psycic are the themes here.

Entry: The incarnation of time and space, and dragon of psycic, this pokemon always keeps to itself, preffering to stay out of wordly operations. it will open it's heart to a trainer that it believes they are worthy.

Appaerence: Like a giant metal ball, with many honey comb shaped areas with corners. they pop out to be arms with a metal swirly look and ginat covering of spot on hand. claws exteneded.

Entry: It is siad that when the 5 pieces of power, the balance, come together, all the enrgy used becomes waste enought for Apochalyptyke to form. Apochalyptyke has no heart, emotions, of mercy toward anyone, and only a true master triner can snap this pokemon into the worldly balance again.

Entry: This pokemon is known as the earths wrath. it has the great strengh and mercy of the earth and it's bounties. it roars with the eruption of a volcano...

Entry: This pokemon is the great waves of the sea. this gracefull, majestic pokemon is one easily trained.

Entry: This giant ragon lives and sleeps in Statos Pallace. It screeches with the tornados and is truly a legendary pokemon!

Entry: Not much is known about this strange pokemon. it is said it's true form changes with seasons, but nobody has ever seen it's true form. it has power over light, so it can alter it's apperence to any possible shape, size, etc

You need to copy the map onto the area between the range and whatever.
and you forgot evolution too. just put none.

Lusitania
02-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Actually, you made that. I just copied iit and pasted it into the thread

Name: Shootari
Type: Psycic Steel
Evolution:None
Appearence: A small, cute grey floating pokemon, with a collar(Star) on it's head.
Entry: This pokemon, found rarely in Mirotes, wander the vicinity of the Cloud niner Isles and Final peak. at nights of clear skys, it zips across the night, often mistkaken for a shooting star

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 02:01 PM
Actually, you made that. I just copied iit and pasted it into the thread

Appearence: A small, cute grey floating pokemon, with a collar(Star) on it's head.
http://i15.tinypic.com/2wn7g9x.jpg
Range: Cloud Niner Isles, and Final Peak.
Entry: This pokemon, found rarely in Mirotes, wander the vicinity of the Cloud niner Isles and Final peak. at nights of clear skys, it zips across the night, often mistkaken for a shooting star

this is the advanced shootari:

Range: Cloud Niner Isles, and Final Peak.

Lusitania
02-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Name: Peserba
Type: Water/Grass
Evolution: Peserba-Grass Stone-Beserba
Appearence:
Entry:This Pokemon likes to sit in the sunny parts of water, near humans. It sometimes pulls tricks on humans to take their food.
Range: In almost all of the oceans, lakes and streams, as long as it is in sunlight.

Name: Beserba
Appearence:
Evolution: Unlike its previous evolution, it doesn't really like humans. It normally stays away from humans because Beserbas are almost hunted to extinction.
Range: Like its previous evolution, it is normally found in most large bodies of water.

Listen, all the things images are just Xs. How do you make them pics.

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Here are advanced legends.:

Type: Psycic Dragon

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Appearence:
Entry:This Pokemon likes to sit in the sunny parts of water, near humans. It sometimes pulls tricks on humans to take their food.
Range: In almost all of the oceans, lakes and streams, as long as it is in sunlight.

Appearence:
Evolution: Unlike its previous evolution, it doesn't really like humans. It normally stays away from humans because Beserbas are almost hunted to extinction.
Range: Like its previous evolution, it is normally found in most large bodies of water.

Just don't put pokedex entries, i'll do it.

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Pokedex entries:

Appearence:

Appearence:

Lusitania
02-11-2007, 02:08 PM
I'll just do one last one

Name: Diamiendix
Type: Steel
Evolution: Onix<Steelix<Diameindix(Crystal Armor).
Apperance: Like steelix, but crystal armor, with risen parts in pattern.

Range:In Neo Flare Cave
Entry: It is said that Diamiendix digs throught the earths core daily, and emerges without a scratch.

here they are! these are perfect examples of what the entries are supposed to be like.

Name: Shedmar
Type: Bug Steel
Evolution:Pineco<Forretress<Shedmar
Apperence: Like Forretress, but has boiled looking shell, long spike(Tail), Metal, but chubby hands and less chuby feet.

Entry: These pokemon prefer to burrow themselves in rock, eating stones in the sheets of cave walls. if anyone or anything disturbs them, they become EXTREMELY angry, and fight well without mercy.

Name: Tyrataburrow
Type: Ground Steel
Evolution: none
Appearence: Like a big mole, large upper frontal body, with hardly noticeable legs hidden under sheets of hardened hair. They have a giant drill nose, and metal coat on body. Purple on top, overlapping the grey below coat.

Range: Neo Flare Cave
Entry: These normally lonely pokemon dig through sheets of rock for BUG pokemon to eat. in mating season, they gather and try to drill throught each others metal coats. they, however, do grow back immediately.

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Name: Reneau
Type: Water
Appearence: A very light blue with fins on its head, tail, and legs.
Entry: Reneau is a very rare Pokemon, so however catches it is very lucky. There are very little male Reneau because females are considered the dominent gender in packs of Reneau.
Range: Any safe forest-like area away from humans. Very rare.

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Name: Diamiendix
Type: Steel
Evolution: Onix<Steelix<Diameindix(Crystal Armor).
Apperance: Like steelix, but crystal armor, with risen parts in pattern.
Entry: It is said that Diamiendix digs throught the earths core daily, and emerges without a scratch.

here they are! these are perfect examples of what the entries are supposed to be like.

Name: Shedmar
Type: Bug Steel
Evolution:Pineco<Forretress<Shedmar
Apperence: Like Forretress, but has boiled looking shell, long spike(Tail), Metal, but chubby hands and less chuby feet.
Entry: These pokemon prefer to burrow themselves in rock, eating stones in the sheets of cave walls. if anyone or anything disturbs them, they become EXTREMELY angry, and fight well without mercy.

Name: Tyrataburrow
Type: Ground Steel
Evolution: none
Appearence: Like a big mole, large upper frontal body, with hardly noticeable legs hidden under sheets of hardened hair. They have a giant drill nose, and metal coat on body. Purple on top, overlapping the grey below coat.
Range: Neo Flare Cave
Entry: These normally lonely pokemon dig through sheets of rock for BUG pokemon to eat. in mating season, they gather and try to drill throught each others metal coats. they, however, do grow back immediately

Lusitania
02-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Goysitury
Dragon, Steel
It is like a giant salamence, but it is entirely black
Pillar of infinite suffering
It is the incarnation of fury and the brother of apalchetyke.

Kecleonfan666
02-11-2007, 05:48 PM
Name: Musharoom
Type: Grass Poisin
Apperence: Like a mushroom, but with pudgy body, long arms, long legs, and pale body
Range: All Forests, Neo Leaf Cave.
Entry: Musharoom always travel in groups of three. these pokemon delight in causing trouble to passerbys.
Evolution: Musharoom<Cheritoot(Leaf stone<Gatatortoise.

Name: Cheritoot
Apperence: Lik e large broken stump and trunk with large trink-like hands and legs. it has three legs.
Range: Neo Leaf Cave, Purity Forest, and Espon Forest.
Entry: when a Musharoom infects a tree, it immerses in it and becomes Cheritoot. Cheritoot constantly wrestle for no apperent reason, most likely to pass time...
Evolution: Cheritoot(Leaf Stone)<Gatatortoise

Name: Gatatortoise
Apparence: Like giant tortoise with tree, mushrooms, flowers, moss, and rocks on it's back. it has long serpent neck and serpent/tortoise head.
Range: Neo Leaf Cave.
Entry: Gatatortoise rest in Neo Leafs Cave's dephs for the day. during a sunny day, Garatortoise goes out and allows it's garden to bask. it also allows rain on. it does this because the plants give Garatortoise nutrition.