PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

AmericanTreeFrog
02-13-2007, 07:36 PM
What do you think of these ideas? The lego club would be a lego shocase club with people showing their creations and winning prizes for the best creation. The homework club would be a club made up of people who are very good at a certain type homework, such as math, history, writing. As an Example people like Galleon, FireFlyK and others would be the writing experts and if someone needed help in those areas they would post in club thread asking for help.

STORMTROOPER X
02-13-2007, 08:16 PM
A Homework club would = 1 member, and that would only be the janitor:tongue: .

Legendary Wolf
02-13-2007, 08:54 PM
A Lego club even though I dont know how it would work

Jack of Clovers
02-14-2007, 02:29 AM
I've always loved the imagination of legos. That might be a fun club.

I think a Homework help club was tried before but it didn't work well.

~Jack~

padman
02-14-2007, 02:32 AM
I like legos. A homework club would also be helpful but maybe diffrent ones for diffrent grades or somthing?

Larvinator
02-14-2007, 03:13 AM
A Lego club even though I dont know how it would work
A. Digital photos.
B. Lego Digital Designer.
Anyway, Legos are cool even thogh I can't do anything except make Super Monkey Ball courses out of them. And yes, we've tested the stages with marbles, and they really work.

Gamedude
02-14-2007, 03:05 PM
I have so much Lego star wars that i would love to show (Star Wars crazy her!)

Tamer Marco
02-14-2007, 03:37 PM
No, for both of them. Someone over 11 shouldn't be playing with legos, and you don't need to cheat to do your homework, and waste other's time.

AmericanTreeFrog
02-14-2007, 05:23 PM
It's not cheating if someone needs help on their it's only cheating if the teacher says they can't have help. Anyone I guess the homework club is out, but it looks like most people, myself included, would like a lego club.

Ali the Dark One
02-14-2007, 05:46 PM
I'd like a lego club, it would be fun to show people my creations...

Gamakichi
02-16-2007, 02:10 AM
I'd like a lego club, it would be fun to show people my creations...
A lego club would be cool, although I don't know that it would work well... It probably would die after a few months like all of the other cool clubs (PS Inc)