PDA

View Full Version : I must confess - SOS to A-OK converter!

Overclocked
02-14-2007, 04:20 AM
I must confess to how I have rescued everyone in minutes, an SOS to A-OK converter.

You can find the link here (http://upc.pkmn.co.uk/games/dungeon/guides/sosmail.html).

Just remember that the converter belongs upc.pkmn.co.uk, no one else.
All you have to do is put in the SOS password you are given by the game, change all the ♀'s to %, all the ♂'s to # and all the (...)'s to just .

I hope this helps you progress with the game so good luck!

Deoxys2000
02-14-2007, 09:46 AM
WHAT???? COOL
Thanks xD

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-14-2007, 09:49 AM
Hmm, interesting. Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the whole thing though? ^^;

Shady
02-14-2007, 10:15 AM
Wow, this would come in useful..

.. If only I still played this game. xDD

slashy
02-14-2007, 10:26 AM
sounds like a ultimate CHEAT in the game, if u use cheat as in the sence anything that gives u an unfair advantage over other people.

Xalapeno
02-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I knew someone was bound to find it. I was going to do that. Then I decided not to. I thought it would take forever and lots of work. I'm not the type that likes to do research and work.

I still prefer rescuing people the old fashioned way.:tongue:

Pokemon_Blue_Master
02-19-2007, 08:50 PM
ty! omg! that is goin to be the key to my survival! (and my porygon2 being high leveled see thread with really long name and in all-caps to help me get hi-leveled)

charmeleonblaze
02-19-2007, 08:56 PM
I must confess to how I have rescued everyone in minutes, an SOS to A-OK converter.

You can find the link here (http://upc.pkmn.co.uk/games/dungeon/guides/sosmail.html).

Just remember that the converter belongs upc.pkmn.co.uk, no one else.
All you have to do is put in the SOS password you are given by the game, change all the ♀'s to %, all the ♂'s to # and all the (...)'s to just .

I hope this helps you progress with the game so good luck!

OMFG!! This is frikin sweet dude! I can go anywhere without having to worry so much now!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

spartan117
02-21-2007, 03:02 PM
OMFG!! This is frikin sweet dude! I can go anywhere without having to worry so much now!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Word! that is hot.

charmeleonblaze
02-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Wow, I just saved myself! This is sooo kewl!:biggrin:

Vaporeon
02-27-2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah, its pretty awesome! :crackup:

Pikachu_Oi
02-27-2007, 09:38 PM
sounds like a ultimate CHEAT in the game, if u use cheat as in the sence anything that gives u an unfair advantage over other people.

I agree. I'm not usin' it.

xXGengarXx
02-27-2007, 10:27 PM
I can now rescue myself when going through Joyous Tower! Although I'm not going to use it to save others. For once, being selfish is good.:wink:

charmeleonblaze
02-27-2007, 10:38 PM
I can now rescue myself when going through Joyous Tower! Although I'm not going to use it to save others. For once, being selfish is good.:wink:

Sweet! I forgot about Joyous Tower, now I can rescue myself there.

Shadow From The Deep
02-27-2007, 10:42 PM
I have to admit this would be pretty cool to use when you don't have enough time to await your rescue, but I think I like doing it the old fashion way.

NO DEAL!

Sorry for capitals I was watching deal or no deal.

charmeleonblaze
02-27-2007, 10:48 PM
I have to admit this would be pretty cool to use when you don't have enough time to await your rescue, but I think I like doing it the old fashion way.

NO DEAL!

Sorry for capitals I was watching deal or no deal.

Ahhh dude I love that show.

Ali the Dark One
02-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Ahhh dude I love that show.

^ Spam... ^

and...

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of trying to finish a level if it doesn't matter when you lose?

Larvinator
02-27-2007, 10:59 PM
^ Spam... ^

and...

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of trying to finish a level if it doesn't matter when you lose?
Pretty much. I would prefer rescuing people the normal way, as my Pokemon recieve more experience and I get more items that way.
As for myself, I might use it. xD

LilCharZ
02-27-2007, 11:38 PM
THIS IS AWESOME!! I'm not gonna use this for rescues(besides me), cause otherwise, it makes the game too easy, and you can't have a reason to laugh at the weaker pokemon. I mean, I always go to places like Tiny Woods and Thunderwave Cave so I can do more than 2000 damage to the Sunkerns and Arons with Blast Burn.:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Pikachu_Oi
02-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Ok maybe I will use it. but not all the time.

DarkGardevoir
03-02-2007, 09:18 AM
wow, i could use this to get some interesting items like friend ribbons or tight belts...

heh, as if the wondermail thread didn't give out enough...

charmeleonblaze
03-02-2007, 11:48 PM
^ Spam... ^

and...

Well that's a good point but i dont use it all the time. I guess ill usually just use it to rescue myself.

LilCharZ
03-02-2007, 11:57 PM
yeah, this'll help get me to Jirachi and Celibi. Hate, YEAH HATE their places... I mean c'mon, You have to start at Lv1 and go through 99floors! IT IS STUPID!

charmeleonblaze
03-03-2007, 12:00 AM
yeah, this'll help get me to Jirachi and Celibi. Hate, YEAH HATE their places... I mean c'mon, You have to start at Lv1 and go through 99floors! IT IS STUPID!

God tell me about it. The highest I got was 8 floors each time.