PDA

View Full Version : School for Education of Future Trainers Lounge

LordZangoose
02-14-2007, 10:42 PM
This is for discussing the School for Education of Future Trainers RPG.

Draconic_Espeon
02-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Are you trying to tell us that we were chatting too much in the Sign-Up Thread, even though we were on topic? XD

Meh, I'm not a Netbattle person. URPG has contests. ^^ Whoo, Trapinch starter... I love Trapinch...

TVTMaster
02-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Lol, can't wait to RP with Exeggcute. I can give each egg its own personality!

SEFT Dream Team

Exeggcute (Clan)
Snubbull (Jawbone)
Weepinbell (Array)

Yeah, no six slots due to the fact that it'll be dang hard to sneak out.

Kaze
02-14-2007, 10:48 PM
I detest Netbattle. *waits for an angry mob to show up*

It's cute how Smeargle's tongue hangs out. XD Anyway, it would be interesting to see it preform a lot of the attacks. How would it look when it uses Fly?

And in the news, a Smeargle has broken several bones in its body today. Apparently, the Pokemon attempted to use a Fly attack that it had previously learned via the move Sketch. It used its tail to paint wings branching off from its body, but as it leapt off of a cliff to practice the move it forgot to take into account that the paint would simply splatter everywhere instead of carrying it in flight.

Yay! Another failed attempt to be funny! >_<

LordZangoose
02-14-2007, 10:51 PM

That's exactly what my friend on Serebii said about writing an Exeggcut in his fic.

Kaze
02-14-2007, 10:55 PM

Happy, Dopey, Sneezy, Bashful, Grumpy...

Yeah, I can't wait for the RP to start. How will the classes-thing work out? Will someone be RPing the teachers, or...?

Draconic_Espeon
02-14-2007, 11:01 PM
I'm sure you'll all like my Trapinch. I can't decide whether to do Draco or Saphira. Draco is irritable and likes to bite people, while Saphira is very sarcastic but somewhat friendly...

LordZangoose
02-14-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm sure you'll all like my Trapinch. I can't decide whether to do Draco or Saphira. Draco is irritable and likes to bite people, while Saphira is very sarcastic but somewhat friendly...

gee, way to make up your own names /sarcasm.

I'm going to name my Nidoran(male) Tyr, after the Norse god of war.

Draconic_Espeon
02-14-2007, 11:18 PM
I know, I'm so creative. XD Who knows, maybe I'll use a different name this time and surprise you all.

And I actually can be creative, but I always call my Pokemon certain things. Like my Pikachus are always Suzaku if they're male, and Pika-Chan if they're female. I'd name a male Nidoran Daisuke.

Kaze
02-14-2007, 11:23 PM
I know, I'm so creative. XD Who knows, maybe I'll use a different name this time and surprise you all.

And I actually can be creative, but I always call my Pokemon certain things. Like my Pikachu's are always Suzaku if they're male, and Pika-Chan if they're female. I'd name a male Nidoran Daisuke.

Or Dorian. :wink:

If you don't remember that, then I'll shut up.

I'll name my Smeargle Takumi (yeah, just like the male trainer in all of the other RPs, its seems like). Takumi means "artisan", or at least that's what it said. If that's not the case, then I don't care. XD *cuddles Takumi*

Oh, and I don't usually use the same names for my Pokemon. Alright, there's an exception. Every male Zangoose I own (meaning one on XD and one on PMD) is named Nakkura. >_<

Draconic_Espeon
02-14-2007, 11:25 PM
I don't, but you don't have to shut up. It's Nidoran scrambled, isn't it?

Why am I not surprised... XD

LordZangoose
02-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Or Dorian. :wink:

If you don't remember that, then I'll shut up.

I'll name my Smeargle Takumi (yeah, just like the male trainer in all of the other RPs, its seems like). Takumi means "artisan", or at least that's what it said. If that's not the case, then I don't care. XD *cuddles Takumi*

Oh, and I don't usually use the same names for my Pokemon. Alright, there's an exception. Every male Zangoose I own (meaning one on XD and one on PMD) is named Nakkura. >_<

Wow, great minds think alike. Most of my male Nido's are named Dorian, because of Nidoran scrambled up, and after the ancient Greek people.

Kaze
02-14-2007, 11:28 PM
I don't, but you don't have to shut up. It's Nidoran scrambled, isn't it?

Why am I not surprised... XD

No, it's not. I think. It was Greek.

Dorian was the Nidoran that appeared briefly in Shadow Mist. Y'know, the most stupid part of it. "Big fat dog, yellow walrus, black sheep..."

*shrugs*

LordZangoose
02-14-2007, 11:31 PM
No, it's not. I think. It was Greek.

Dorian was the Nidoran that appeared briefly in Shadow Mist. Y'know, the most stupid part of it. "Big fat dog, yellow walrus, black sheep..."

*shrugs*

It's Greek. They were an ancient civilization that conquered the Myceneans 100 years after the Trojan War, while the Myceneans were in the middle of a civil war.

Draconic_Espeon
02-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Wha? Oh. Ohhh... I get it. He was funny. XD

... Shouldn't we talk about the roleplay? Ooh, I wanna see if I have classes with Kaze! *goes to check*

Oh, no, it isn't scrambled. It needs two N's. Fine, we'll say it's Doriann. Now it's scrambled. ><

LordZangoose
02-14-2007, 11:35 PM
Almost everyone is picking four of the same classes, with like one different. Also, if you are the only one in a class, then just write about what the NPCs do. You are not the only ones in the school. There is an average of six kids a class.

Draconic_Espeon
02-14-2007, 11:40 PM
Kaze and I have the same 5 classes!

And I know, I just have to be weird about things today 'cause I'm hyper. Sorry, I'm not always this crazy. :goofy:

Also... Isn't Doomiraa Korinku's evo? I'll go check, but I thought it went like this.

Korinku --> Doomiraa --> Rentoraa

LordZangoose
02-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Kaze and I have the same 5 classes!

And I know, I just have to be weird about things today 'cause I'm hyper. Sorry, I'm not always this crazy. :goofy:

Also... Isn't Doomiraa Korinku's evo? I'll go check, but I thought it went like this.

Korinku --> Doomiraa --> Rentoraa

no, Doomira is a metal thing that is Steel/Psychic. Korinku's evo is Rukushio, then Rentoraa.

Draconic_Espeon
02-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Yup, you're right. It's Rukushio. They booth ended with a double A, and I associate doom with black, and their black. Therefore, I hypothesized... Wrongly, it seems.

But, in other news, Korinku is my favorite Shinnou Pokemon! ^^

LordZangoose
02-14-2007, 11:45 PM
It's Goukazru or Suukatanku for me.

Everyone, once we have two more people we will start the RP. Just to let everyone know, I can only come on after school every day and on weekends.

Kaze
02-15-2007, 12:00 AM
It's Goukazru or Suukatanku for me.

Everyone, once we have two more people we will start the RP. Just to let everyone know, I can only come on after school every day and on weekends.

Same here; our snow days have ended, but we have a two-hour delay tomorrow. *evil grin*

I luff Rioru, Lucario (forget the fact that Lucario's popular and mayhaps overated; I like it personally, maybe due to the whole Anubis thing...) and something else that I don't know just yet. I do like Rentoraa a whole lot.

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 12:04 AM
We might still have a few snow days left. I have a two hour delay for sure and maybe a closing. We didn't get any snow until this month and now we've had like 5 snow days in 2 weeks. It's insane. I think we have eight-10 inches and loads of ice. But if this continues, then I won't have any Spring Break.

Hiro Yuy
02-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Yah I'm in 10th grade so I'll only be able to manage at least two posts a day if I have homework otherwise I'll be on and off all day and weekends I really don't touch my computer oddly enough but I'll try. But enough about that.

Me I like Lucario for the same reason as Kaze and I really like his pre-ev because it looks like a little chibi from some animes. As for weather closures my school has already missed eight days or so. *sigh* It's going to be a short summer. But luckily the freak weather has stopped. Yup no more flash floods, wind storms, or three day power outages.

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 12:10 AM
What would you guys think if I just went ahead and started it right now? We have a good amount, but I just wish we had more. It would be hard to accept LSUs since it's a school.

Draconic_Espeon
02-15-2007, 12:20 AM
I'd say wait 'til tomorrow. I won't be on much longer.

We've had two snow days now, but I doubt we will tomorrow. It'd be nice, though. ><

I guess I'm weird, I almost always get my homework done at school. Granted, I'm a Freshman, but I don't have a Study Hall.

And I do like Lucario too. ^^

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 12:21 AM
'kay I'll wait.

Kaze
02-15-2007, 12:27 AM
I'd say wait 'til tomorrow. I won't be on much longer.

We've had two snow days now, but I doubt we will tomorrow. It'd be nice, though. ><

I guess I'm weird, I almost always get my homework done at school. Granted, I'm a Freshman, but I don't have a Study Hall.

And I do like Lucario too. ^^

I'll be a freshman next year. *shrugs* I usually get most of it done it it's German or Science... Just not stinking Algebra II. *sighs*

I'm fine with it starting now, but I'll wait if we need to. ^_^

Draconic_Espeon
02-15-2007, 12:30 AM
There's two more people with sign-ups. Gosh, this got popular fast, didn't it?

Kaze
02-15-2007, 12:34 AM
It did; I'm amazed. This is a sure sign that it'll be a good RP when it starts.

*pokes Draconic_Espeon* Can we start? You may be able to squeeze a post in before you get off.

Hiro Yuy
02-15-2007, 12:35 AM
I told him in the pm message I'm ready to start and he just said he was.

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 12:36 AM
The RPG has begun, notify everyone else in it!

Kaze
02-15-2007, 12:40 AM
Hooray! *dances*

*drags Takumi along* Let's go, my little Smeargle friend. To the School of Education of Future Trainers!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozeiani/trozeiani235.gif :signhuh:

We'll need to figure out what classes will be first, but whoever posts first can decide that. It'll probably be LordZangoose. ^_^

Hiro Yuy
02-15-2007, 12:41 AM
I hope he hurries with his post cause I got dinner in twenty minutes.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
02-15-2007, 12:42 AM
Yay! It finally begun! I've been waiting for like what... 2 minutes? Cute Smeargle you're dragging.

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 12:52 AM
It's up everyone!

Kaze
02-15-2007, 12:53 AM
Yay! It finally begun! I've been waiting for like what... 2 minutes? Cute Smeargle you're dragging.

Isn't he cute?

It's up everyone!

Hehe. Everyone got paired up.

The freaky thing is that my brother's name is Ryan. XD

I'll post in a moment.

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 12:55 AM
*plays Twilight Zone theme song*

Kaze
02-15-2007, 12:58 AM
*plays Twilight Zone theme song*

Hehe.

Bad news; I have to get off now. ;_; However, I'll get on first thing on the morning. Sorry.

Draconic_Espeon
02-15-2007, 01:06 AM
I had to eat dinner, but I'll get a post in before I head to bed.

Don't forget that Lonewolf wanted to join, too.

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 01:55 AM
yeah, once Snowball Sunday and him finish their sign-ups, I'll edit them in. I hope everyone was happy with their pairings, beacuse I'M NOT CHANGING THEM! I thought the mixed gender pairings would be interesting to say the least.

And could everyone please post in 3rd person.

Kaze
02-15-2007, 02:23 AM
yeah, once Snowball Sunday and him finish their sign-ups, I'll edit them in. I hope everyone was happy with their pairings, beacuse I'M NOT CHANGING THEM! I thought the mixed gender pairings would be interesting to say the least.

Appears they'll be paired together, then. I'm fine with who I'll have to put up with in the RP. :silly:

When do we get our Pokemon? I'm slightly confused on that, but it's not terribly important. Oh, yeah... I've finally posted.

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 02:27 AM
when you get in your bunks.

Kaze
02-15-2007, 02:29 AM
when you get in your bunks.

Thanks for answering that.

*hugs Smeargle*

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/trozeiani/trozeiani235.gif:signhelp:

Lonsie
02-15-2007, 02:40 AM
Appears they'll be paired together, then. I'm fine with who I'll have to put up with in the RP. :silly:

*Huggles Snowball, but she dies*

'Snowball?'

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Actually, you'll now be paired up with Walrein07, because he signed-up first.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
02-15-2007, 09:42 PM

Mixed genders? I got paired up with a girl (the character not the real person). I'm a girl... And sorry, I'm used to typing in first person. Fine, I'll do third person.

Draconic_Espeon
02-15-2007, 09:59 PM

Yeah, I'm cool with it. So long as no one starts making moves on each other. Although, I really don't think they would have done that in an actual school...

I'm always in 3rd. Hm... I wonder how you write in 2nd person? Or 4th, if there is one. Random thought there. XD

Hiro Yuy
02-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I'm cool with it. So long as no one starts making moves on each other. Although, I really don't think they would have done that in an actual school...

I'm always in 3rd. Hm... I wonder how you write in 2nd person? Or 4th, if there is one. Random thought there. XD
There is no 4th person I've asked my teacher. As for 2nd person I think she said it what you use when you write an eassy or something like that.

On another note looks like this RP has started off preatty good.

LordZangoose
02-15-2007, 10:51 PM
Mixed genders? I got paired up with a girl (the character not the real person). I'm a girl... And sorry, I'm used to typing in first person. Fine, I'll do third person.

mostly, there are two more girls that boys.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
02-16-2007, 02:03 AM
Yeah I know... Anyway, could I post when Linda goes to the ball later? Like tomorrow after school?

LordZangoose
02-16-2007, 02:10 AM
um, Eeveeking just said he got sick of waiting for you, so if I were you, I would post how everyone else did.

Kaze
02-17-2007, 03:34 PM
Can other people move along to the ball, now? There's hardly anyone there. Just me'n LordZangoose, actually. XD

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 03:36 PM
no there's Walrein07, us, Eeveeking929, Mew Aqua, and Draconic Espeon and TVT are on their way.

Kaze
02-17-2007, 03:38 PM
no there's Walrein07, us, Eeveeking929, Mew Aqua, and Draconic Espeon and TVT are on their way.

They're on their way... They still aren't there yet. XD

I want to be saved from the tango... :silly:

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 03:39 PM
*chants* no escape, no escape. I'm just kidding, but you could just do what I did and say Ashley learned how to tango somewhere.
Only TVT and Draconic Espeon are on their way, the other ones are there already.

Draconic_Espeon
02-17-2007, 06:49 PM
I'm there now. >< I got tired of waiting for TVT... Sorry. Chiaki's just sitting and reading.

Lonsie
02-17-2007, 07:12 PM

Thanks for Remembering me...

EDIT: 200th Post!!!

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 07:28 PM
tee hee, I'm sowwy.

Kaze
02-17-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm there now. >< I got tired of waiting for TVT... Sorry. Chiaki's just sitting and reading.

After conquering her fear of the tango, Ashley's heading over to talk to Chiaki.

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 07:39 PM
That seemed like a rather short dance, but then again, it is an RPG. Oh, to let everyone know. I am starting a new RPG after this. Anyone who has signed up here can have an automatic reservation if they want it. Let me know if you would like to see the plot.

Kaze
02-17-2007, 07:47 PM
That seemed like a rather short dance, but then again, it is an RPG. Oh, to let everyone know. I am starting a new RPG after this. Anyone who has signed up here can have an automatic reservation if they want it. Let me know if you would like to see the plot.

I may be in way too many RPs at the moment... Let me see the plot; I might join it. ^_^ I might have to end up cutting some, if I don't have the time.

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 07:50 PM
Plot

Long before humans laid their greedy hands upon the Earth, Pokemon lived in towns and cities much like we have today. They could all communicate through English, which we have simply copied off of them. Most of these Pokemon lived in harmony with little violence. However, there was a group of greedy, savage Pokemon led by Prince Skoll, a Weavile from the far north who wanted to control all of the land. Before long, his army and contacts living inside the city walls controlled the land. This new dynasty was simply known as ‘the Empire’. For the past 30 years the Empire has ruled, but Skoll’s son, Vrall, now rules. Through the years, the people have started a rebellion that attacked in quick raids. On one of these raids, the Empire had somehow discovered the rebellion’s plans and wiped out almost the entire rebellion. The few members that were left either went into hiding or prepared the next generation. You are one of the ten members of this new generation. You are going on a journey through the Empire’s control and deep into its heart. Your job is to slay the Empire’s 10 champions, spread out across the land. These champions are mighty warriors that will require great power to kill. Once all of these champions have been killed, you will move on to fight Prince Vrall and his three generals, Brutus, the Pinsir, Hati, an Electabuzz, and Skelter, a Hypno.

That's just a rough draft, I still have to add detail.

Draconic_Espeon
02-17-2007, 08:12 PM

Does that make me a VIP? Cool. XD It does look interesting. I might join, it just depends upon how many roleplays I'm already in. If I do join, I'll probably use either Luke, a Jolteon, or Reeah, an Arbok. Reeah's more of an evil character, but meh.

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Sorry, but they have to be humanoid. :nervous:

Kaze
02-17-2007, 08:24 PM
Sorry, but they have to be humanoid. :nervous:

As in humanshape-ish? Weavile isn't much of a humanoid Pokemon, though. *shrugs* It sounds interesting, thought.

...I wonder if Zangoose would count as a humanoid. *evil grin*

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 08:28 PM
That it would Kaze, that it would...

by humanoid, I just mean it stands on two legs, not the traditional humanoid type of thing.

Kaze
02-17-2007, 08:39 PM
That it would Kaze, that it would...

by humanoid, I just mean it stands on two legs, not the traditional humanoid type of thing.

*pets Nakkura*

This could be interesting. XD I may join up. We could tweak it around a little. Do you have Yahoo Instant Messanger?

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 08:43 PM
no, but I'll get if it's free. What we could do is go onto Serebii chat (http://www.serebii.net/chat.shtml) and talk there.

Kaze
02-17-2007, 08:45 PM
no, but I'll get if it's free. What we could do is go onto Serebii chat (http://www.serebii.net/chat.shtml) and talk there.

It's free as far as I know. I'm not paying anything. XD

Serebii Chat doesn't work for me. :ermm:

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 08:46 PM
I could go get it, but it might take a while. I'll PM you when I get it.

Lord Fedora
02-17-2007, 09:35 PM
I'll reerve for that RP. Is there any chance we can be legendaries, because if so, I would like to reserve Deoxys.

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 09:38 PM
no legendarys ever.

Kaze
02-17-2007, 09:40 PM
We're discussing the whole thing right now over AIM...

I'll wait to post in this RP after LordZangoose does.

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I'll post in about an hour

Lord Fedora
02-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I'll post in about an hour
I don't have AIM. Anyway, I'm waiting on Aqua. Where is she?

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 09:46 PM
I dunno. PM her.

Lord Fedora
02-17-2007, 09:53 PM
No, she's offline, I just want to know what she's doing. I'm impatient.

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Apparently. So what do you think of the plot?

Draconic_Espeon
02-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Darnit. That cuts out... Those two, then. :oops: What about Flygon or Nidoking?

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Whaddya mean?

x-Mizu-Tama-x
02-17-2007, 10:50 PM
I don't have AIM. Anyway, I'm waiting on Aqua. Where is she?

No, she's offline, I just want to know what she's doing. I'm impatient.

I'm sorry. I was on but I had to leave the computer because I got in trouble by my sisters. Then I had to eat. And wash the dishes. I was about to get on but then my dad hogged the computer. Then my sisters and my mom after them. I got stuck watching Grudge 2 with my parents (I don't know how they convinced me...) And I tried to get on after that but my dad got the computer first. But he left and now here I am.

Lonsie
02-17-2007, 11:02 PM

I'd love to be in another of your Roleplays, I just want to know what it's about first. :razz:

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 11:05 PM
I already posted the plot.

Draconic_Espeon
02-17-2007, 11:36 PM
It's one the page before this one.

I meant for the roleplay. Would Nidoking or Flygon be okay?

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 11:48 PM
Not Flygon, because it can Fly. Nidoking is too powerful. Sorry.

Draconic_Espeon
02-17-2007, 11:54 PM
I figured you'd say something like that. :oops:

How 'bout... Ampharos? Typhlosion? I'll look for more.

LordZangoose
02-17-2007, 11:58 PM
Typhlosion=too powerful Ampharos=ok. PM me and I'll give you a list of acceptable Pokemon.

Lonsie
02-18-2007, 12:26 AM
I'm stupid.

Could you PM me acceptable pokemon too?

LordZangoose
02-18-2007, 12:43 AM
I sent it. It should be in your PM inbox.

Lonsie
02-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I sent it. It should be in your PM inbox.

Yep, got it. Could I be two characters? One a freakish Lombre and the other a self obsorbed Roselia?

LordZangoose
02-18-2007, 12:59 AM
One only. It won't be up until this one is over.

Lord Fedora
02-18-2007, 01:35 AM
I'm stupid.

Could you PM me acceptable pokemon too?

Send me that package too please?

LordZangoose
02-18-2007, 01:39 AM
It has been sent. It should be in your PM inbox.

Lonsie
02-18-2007, 01:17 PM
If I can be a Cacturne, why can't I be a Medicham? *Points to Avatar* Me likes Medicham...

LordZangoose
02-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Medicham is too powerful. In my RPG anyway. Because it has the sorcerer abilities of all Psychic and Ghost Pokemon(in the RPG) and it has the physichal abilities of a Fighting Pokemon.

Lonsie
02-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Medicham is too powerful. In my RPG anyway. Because it has the sorcerer abilities of all Psychic and Ghost Pokemon(in the RPG) and it has the physichal abilities of a Fighting Pokemon.

Okay...

I guess I'll be a Ralts/Kirlia then.

LordZangoose
02-18-2007, 01:56 PM
It's all up to you.

Lonsie
02-18-2007, 02:15 PM
It's all up to you.

I think I already knew that. XD

Draconic_Espeon
02-18-2007, 06:24 PM
Nyahahaha, my Sableye powers shall defeat you all... *turns on creepy music*

*clears throat* Riiight...

LordZangoose
02-18-2007, 11:53 PM
Well everyone, because of the new RPG I am starting, who's plot I have already posted, this may be slightly neglected. Would anyone here be interested in becoming a co-owner and managing it while I may not have the time? Hiro Yuy, you would be my first choice.

Hiro Yuy
02-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Well everyone, because of the new RPG I am starting, who's plot I have already posted, this may be slightly neglected. Would anyone here be interested in becoming a co-owner and managing it while I may not have the time? Hiro Yuy, you would be my first choice.
Ummm sure but could you send me the plot and all this other info you guys are talking about.

BTW: I was talking to your character in my last post

LordZangoose
02-19-2007, 12:03 AM
I wasn't sure about that, but I thought you were. Just go ahead and bunny him, 'cause I'm not in a writing mood. The plot is one or two pages back on this thread.

Hiro Yuy
02-19-2007, 12:12 AM
I wasn't sure about that, but I thought you were. Just go ahead and bunny him, 'cause I'm not in a writing mood. The plot is one or two pages back on this thread.
Alright it sounds interesting enough I'll co-lead with you. You can instant message me with:

AIM: Hiroyuy0000@aim.com
MSN: Hiroyuy0000@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Hiroyuy0000@yahoo.com

All of these are free if you don't have them and msn comes pre-installed in Windows but a newer version is available for download.

Also I'll take your suggestion and bunny your character quickly just to advance my plot.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
02-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Sorry that I've been gone but it was because I kinda got grounded...

Anyways, what happened? I want to know what happened in the roleplay. I already read it but it all seemed so random. Somewhere it said that LordZangoose wanted some post to be deleted so that may be it but I really want to know what happened. Last time I was here, walrein07 was kicked out but I see that he still posting. So is he still in the RP?

LordZangoose
02-20-2007, 09:22 PM
Because of a certain event that was deleted from the RPG, yes. However, I am just waiting for a mistake and he's out of here.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
02-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Oh ok so that basically it? And I'm might be a bit brain dead today because I had to take the Writing TAKS test. (It's the test that you have to pass or you fail. Or something like that. It's a test that you have to take in Texas...)