PDA

View Full Version : Ranger worth it?

Peanut12
02-16-2007, 01:34 AM
Is pokemon ranger worth it because i maybe getting a game this weekend and i kinda want ranger. give you opinion on it.

thanx in advance

~Peanut12~

jinxed eevee
02-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Is pokemon ranger worth it because i maybe getting a game this weekend and i kinda want ranger. give you opinion on it.

thanx in advance

~Peanut12~

i just started playing it. it is so cool! u SHOULD get it.

Myst3rio565
02-16-2007, 01:39 AM
If you are eager to play the latest of the Pokemon series, I recommend it, its puts you in a very good role, and has a good storyline.

~*Evan*~ (>')>

Lucavi
02-16-2007, 04:25 AM
it's a decent game, though a bit short for my taste. Still, i guess it's worth it

pichu757
02-16-2007, 05:13 AM
I think it's worth it :wink: but at the begining only :sad: when you beat the game you should get board and not play it :sad: so it should be worth it :wink: at the begining :sad:

Deoxys2000
02-16-2007, 05:32 AM
This Game is SO Cool! You Absolutely Should Have It! ^_^

hsb39
02-16-2007, 06:23 AM
And plus, Manaphy, I think that it's worth it for Manaphy alone.

MysticAura
02-20-2007, 07:00 AM
This game is interesting, I think you should get it, but after you've completed the game, there's nothing much to do.....:sad:

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
02-21-2007, 10:12 PM
And plus, Manaphy, I think that it's worth it for Manaphy alone.
Took the words right out of my mouth. But you forgot to mention that Manaphy is a dimond and pearl pokemon that can only be recived in pokemon dimond and pearl by trasfering it to dimond and pearl from pokemon rangers. So if you want manaphy for pokemon dimond and pearl when it comes out, then YES! IT IS TOTALY WORTH GETING POKEMON RANGERS! Besides, you cant get manaphy any other way, not even as part of one of dimond and pearl's in-game events.:biggrin: To find out how to aquire manaphy on pokemon rangers, go to this websight: http://www.pokemon.com/manaphy/main.html

BrassIttoTower
02-22-2007, 01:35 AM
No. The only thing really worth of it is Manapahy. Other than that, its a short game you can blow off in a day or two.

pichu757
02-22-2007, 01:52 AM
No. The only thing really worth of it is Manapahy. Other than that, its a short game you can blow off in a day or two.

TOTALY TRUE!!!!! :wink: but I cleared it in 3 days

Hero_Of_Legend_Brendan
02-22-2007, 03:02 AM
3 DAYS?! If it took you 3 days to complet, then you must have ben a pretty good ranger.

Furyflame
02-24-2007, 02:19 PM
It took me 2 days to beat the game and get manaphy and do everything and get 48 styler health

Lord Voldemort
02-25-2007, 01:49 AM
It took me 2 days to beat the game and get manaphy and do everything and get 48 styler health

Did you finish your pokedex? Thats fun. I like it, but PMD is better in my opinion.

Nick_Roge
02-25-2007, 01:59 AM
Honestly, I think that if you don't already have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue that's what you should get, but if you already have it then get Ranger.

Chris9898
03-29-2007, 12:44 PM
I'd say:
Ranger > Mystery Dungeon

Any day. Time. Or Place. It's just better.

LilCharZ
03-29-2007, 02:48 PM
I'd say:
Ranger > Mystery Dungeon

Any day. Time. Or Place. It's just better.
I sorta disagree w/ that. I have heard that u have almost nothing to do in Ranger once you complete the Story. PMD, you can keep playing and do a whole lot more stuff after Story Mode. I would say they're pretty much even.
Ranger=Mystery Dungeon

PS:Do you even have PMD?

PIKA_GIRL
03-29-2007, 04:39 PM
"Theres nothing Mysterious about Garbage" -quote from friend that I somewhat agree with.Sure I played Mystery Dungeon but it got REEEEEEEEALY BORING!!! And you don't get anything like a manaphy egg from mystery.

Ranger is way better! Plus if you do a special mission you get a manaphy egg! Then you get a friend and use their DS to transfer the egg to diamond or pearl!! Pick Ranger. It's a very good game, and pays off in the end!

Neptune
03-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Once you complete the storyline, you can play the Ranger Net missions and capture some legendary Pokemon. There's Manaphy, of course. You can capture the Regis and stuff, too. You just capture Pokemon after the storyline. XD

If you're looking for an amazing story, don't get it--I beat it in six hours. But sometimes it's harder than you'd think to circle the Pokemon the required number of times, so parts can be challenging.

I can't say anything on PMD, as I don't have it. I couldn't find it in the stores, or I would have gotten it on my birthday. XD

defreddy
03-29-2007, 04:45 PM
I really liked pokemon dungeon, but when I finished it, it became kinda boring.
Think i'm gonna get pokemon ranger too, looks kinda interesting to me...

LilCharZ
03-29-2007, 11:01 PM
"Theres nothing Mysterious about Garbage" -quote from friend that I somewhat agree with.Sure I played Mystery Dungeon but it got REEEEEEEEALY BORING!!! And you don't get anything like a manaphy egg from mystery.

Ranger is way better! Plus if you do a special mission you get a manaphy egg! Then you get a friend and use their DS to transfer the egg to diamond or pearl!! Pick Ranger. It's a very good game, and pays off in the end!
Garbage? At least u can still do stuff after story mode... I don't think it gets boring after the end! You can recruit legendaries, unlock new dungeons, after the story, that's when there's the most stuff happening. You can also rescue other people, grow your Pokemon to Lv100, battle your friends if they have Red Rescue Team, I can't name everything, there's too much!!

charmeleonblaze
04-12-2007, 12:24 AM

thanx in advance

~Peanut12~

I bet it is, looks pretty fun. but if you only have money for 1, save for D/P.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
04-12-2007, 04:24 PM
I say MD is better. You get to choose the pokemon you are/get, you keep the ones you complete dungeons with, including ledgendaries, many items, all pokemon, and planty to keep you busy after story mode. I still have to fully beat it, and I've had it since a week after it came out! Ranger I got about a day after and I beat I fully in under a day, and not much to keep you busy after story mode. And you can't keep pokemon till after story, and even then you might have to release them.

JentleViolence
04-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I personally think Mystery Dungeon is better, but Ranger isn't that bad. It's just decent in my opinion.

MewCrystal
04-14-2007, 04:07 PM
I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon whacks more. Ranger is fine, but it's boring after the Ranger Net. I have to admit that Ranger has a good storyline, but MD is better.

The best reason to get the game is the three challenges. THAT is fun. (WTF?! No Rank-Up for beating an ENTEI?)

Charicific_Latani
01-04-2008, 06:31 PM
I have beaten Ranger,and here's my opinion.I think Ranger is a fun game that introduces a new way to catch pokemon,and a new role in the world of pokemon,plus a unique storyline.I also thinks it's a short game,with very little to do after you beat the game.If you're the kind of person who can find anything to do,you should get it.Even if you aren't,you should get it anyway.

Manni
01-05-2008, 07:50 AM
For me Ranger is a fun game but it is very difficult!If I manage to capture Entei it will be fun again!:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Peanut12
01-10-2008, 10:03 PM
For me Ranger is a fun game but it is very difficult!If I manage to capture Entei it will be fun again!:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Sorry but i had it for like one year and a half lol Its an old post