PDA

View Full Version : Do you like stacking up missions?

AshMistyMayfan
02-16-2007, 06:51 AM
What I mean is, you get a mission in Burial Relic. Well, suppose you want to get more missions in Burial Relic? I took on 5 missions in Burial Relic and I succeeded in them all. I took on 3 missions in Western. I had 4 missions at Silver Trench, going through the 4 monster houses!

On my missions, I bring say the Beautifly (Silver Wind), Jynx (Powder Snow), Charizard (Heat Wave) as my lead Pokemon to SMACK the monster houses, 2 Pokemon in training, a series of reviver seeds, Max Elixir, and food. I try to go light as possible for I find too much good stuff in my huge missions!

I train my other Pokemon hard, as in they learn their last moves and then I evolve them.

I try to get Silver Trench/Western missions for the EXP is HIGH to say the least, especially when Beautifly whips up Toxic/Silver Wind! Watch out for my Primeape as it will chase you to the ends of the Earth!:crackup:

DarkGardevoir
02-16-2007, 09:24 AM
I bore easly on going to 1 dungeon only for a mission, so i always stock up some

spartan117
02-16-2007, 09:36 PM
What I mean is, you get a mission in Burial Relic. Well, suppose you want to get more missions in Burial Relic? I took on 5 missions in Burial Relic and I succeeded in them all. I took on 3 missions in Western. I had 4 missions at Silver Trench, going through the 4 monster houses!

On my missions, I bring say the Beautifly (Silver Wind), Jynx (Powder Snow), Charizard (Heat Wave) as my lead Pokemon to SMACK the monster houses, 2 Pokemon in training, a series of reviver seeds, Max Elixir, and food. I try to go light as possible for I find too much good stuff in my huge missions!

I train my other Pokemon hard, as in they learn their last moves and then I evolve them.

I try to get Silver Trench/Western missions for the EXP is HIGH to say the least, especially when Beautifly whips up Toxic/Silver Wind! Watch out for my Primeape as it will chase you to the ends of the Earth!:crackup:
Ya I usually stavk up missions for the same place and then do them.

Groudon_fan
02-17-2007, 06:35 PM
I once tryed that on each floor of ThunderWave Cave.

spr bhav
02-17-2007, 07:01 PM
i hate going for like 1 mission in 99 floor caves, 1 example i had was a 94 floor mission in buried... only good thing was i saw mew and omg! didnt recruit.... >_< :susp:

Lugialord
02-19-2007, 08:50 AM
stocking items is great. Bananas and reviver seeds are good.

Ataro
02-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Stocking up missions is a very clever move as it will decrease the time taken, but I once took 6 missions at the same cave, but failed 2 though...

Blue_Dragon_Mew
02-25-2007, 05:51 PM
*pulls bag full of requests* This answere your question?

catch em all
02-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Srry If Off Topic But I Need Help Code : RX?NM PRXW23?? S?N?K?wW??? ?7SRY?8? 9KRJ???S?M J-F?NN?? 6C0!C

Place: Buried Relic
Floor:36-37

Valerie
02-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Yeah, I usually get five to eight missions all at once. I started to do it in the beginning of the game, back when I first got it...