PDA

View Full Version : *sniff*

EeveeLover
02-18-2007, 10:02 PM
My horse just died :sad:

Shozuka
02-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Aww! I feel bad for you! How did it die?

Eveelover12
02-18-2007, 10:03 PM
You have- I mean had a horse? o.O All I have is 2 dogs.

Negative Zone
02-18-2007, 10:04 PM

*cries* Wow that's sad.

Leman
02-18-2007, 10:06 PM
That stinks. Im sorry about that.

Espeon EX
02-18-2007, 10:06 PM

I know how you feel, i used to have like 20 pets and all of them died, most of them were eaten.

EeveeLover
02-18-2007, 10:12 PM
As I have said, I live in Mississippi. However, what I did'nt say was... I live in the country. Yes, the counrty. Miles away from a restruant, Gas Station, Wallmart, etc. I live in a fairly... BIG house. I have abut 10+ square miles of area to go and hike in. Play in and stuff, as well as horses in a pasture. My first Horse, named Strawberry... A old, nice horse. Was dying of old age. We gave him a shot that should have killed him. I went out to morn a while ago... And he was not dead, he was dying. My stuped Uncle had to go shoot him to put him out of his myserry. I loved that horse.

PS: I inheret this land, house, contents, wildlife, and livestock when my Grandparrents die. I live with them, and am homeschooled by my Grandmother. I am kind of like don't get along with others, lil' rich boy that inherets stuff. Thats me. I get 45 a month for just living. I am spoiled, yes... But back to my horse

PSS: Wanna know more about me? Just ask, k?

PSSS: I also have dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, etc. All the benefit of being the friend of an old millioner that made in big in cattel

TVTMaster
02-18-2007, 10:15 PM
Apparently you like horses, so "Awww, so sad". I, on the other hand, have a horse that has kicked me in the arm and frequently bolts, scaring the heck out of me. If I were in your situation, I'd probably be having a party right about now.

Shozuka
02-18-2007, 10:19 PM
I never had a horse but i've seen many in my days.

Sixto
02-19-2007, 12:32 AM
Um...
Please use at LEAST 4 words on each of your posts.

And EeveeLover, I'm sad to hear about your horse. I know I would be sad if mine died. :neutral:

Tamer Marco
02-19-2007, 12:47 AM
So sorry to hear about that, hope you feel better about it.

Lucky Flareon
02-19-2007, 06:14 AM
Sorry to hear about your horse. I'm sure it's in horsey heaven, looking down at you using its death along with your rich family to gain forum friends. :oops:

lugia_ho-oh
02-20-2007, 07:53 PM
I am so sorry. :sad: I've had horses, too, and I know they're more than just pets. I had to sell my pony, and I'll probally never see him again since I am moving. But rest assure he's in a better place.

Pooka
02-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Aww poor horse, oh well its probably very happy where ever it is now.

If you live on a farm you get used to animals dying.

Silent Night
02-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Wow, I am so sorry.

I remember when my hamster died, and ironically, I was the cause of it. Stoopid slide.

x-Mizu-Tama-x
02-21-2007, 01:07 AM
Aww... I feel so sorry for you. I love horses too, I have a calender about them and I have pictures of them around my room (Most of which I had drawn).

I know how it feels to lose a pet or a friend. My dad killed my cat (I had her for two days and my dad hated cats and then... It died. Ran away but my dad then... killed it.) I also had a dog which my dad made me sell it back.

I live in the suburbs but I'm near the country. There are a lot of horses around here but my mom won't let me pet them... I never did had one but I do know how it feels. But you will always have a piece of him in your heart.