PDA

View Full Version : Crimson and Viridian Room

Steven
08-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Awesome games. You're locked inside a room, you try to find items and get out. Very mysterious and fun. http://www.fasco-csc.com/ is where they're at. If you need help, just ask here... I'm stuck on both of them, but I'll figure them out soon I can feel it. Anyone care to try it it's very addictive. You might want to shake the curtains from any dust in the crimson room. :wink:

Jack of Clovers
08-03-2004, 07:50 PM
those are very fun. weird. the first one was easier, while the second took more effort. it was a great challenge.

~Jack~

boltAge
08-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Yeah, the first one was easier, the second one had insane puzzles, instead of random clicking all over the place. My friend and I cracked our brains for the whole afternoon trying to figure out the first puzzle, and we took longer than an afternoon for the second one. IMO, the first one gave you way more clues than the second one. Wait, that means if theres a third one, it'll be hell harder ._. *shuts eyes and cries*

Crummie
08-08-2004, 05:08 PM
I killed the Crimson Room, by beating it under three minutes :wink:.

But I haven't heard of the Viridian Fores-- Room. I'll try it.

EDIT: Wow.... the Viridian Room completely pwn'd me :(
I have no clue what to do :oops:! But I bet the chinese symbols like translate to a major clue, and when you try to leave I bet it's saying something backwards.

Anybody beat the Viridian Room?

Neo Emolga
08-09-2004, 03:32 AM
I'm still stuck on the Crimson Room. But each time I play it, I figure out something new.

I keep feeling like I'm missing something so obvious...

[Fair]
08-09-2004, 05:29 AM
Been there, beaten that...

Heh, but being the impatient person that I am, and using the evil tool known as Google, I found a guide for each game... :wink:

I won't tempt you by posting the link to it here, though... That'd be just evil! :happy:

But then again...

Nah...

But if you do need help with something, I'd be happy to assist!

The End
08-09-2004, 01:48 PM
pwnz0rs, beat the mess out of both of them.

Crummie
08-09-2004, 06:34 PM
']Been there, beaten that...

Heh, but being the impatient person that I am, and using the evil tool known as Google, I found a guide for each game... :wink:
I won't tempt you by posting the link to it here, though... That'd be just evil! :happy:
But then again...
Nah...
But if you do need help with something, I'd be happy to assist!

Yeah, I got mad at the Viridian Room and googled it's a** :twisted:!

spoiler!!!!!
the end is a sad story :sad:

Neo Emolga
08-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I got mad at the Viridian Room and googled it's a** :twisted:!

spoiler!!!!!
the end is a sad story :sad:

I don't think I'll resort to Google...

I got the strategy guide for the game Myst (somewhat similar to this, only MUCH bigger) and it was no challege, which kinda of made me regret it since it was a pretty well thought out game that just needed a little time.

Problem is with the Viridian Room, I have no idea what the Chinese characters mean, which will probably keep me stuck in it until I get an outside source.

Techno Treecko
08-10-2004, 02:00 AM
*Moved to Other Games

art
08-10-2004, 03:09 AM
Meh, I find those games dull and unentertaining.. :pirate: :signarg:

[Fair]
08-10-2004, 03:58 AM
I don't think I'll resort to Google...

I got the strategy guide for the game Myst (somewhat similar to this, only MUCH bigger) and it was no challege, which kinda of made me regret it since it was a pretty well thought out game that just needed a little time.

Problem is with the Viridian Room, I have no idea what the Chinese characters mean, which will probably keep me stuck in it until I get an outside source.

Don't worry... You don't need to understand what they mean to solve that particular puzzle. :wink: