PDA

View Full Version : Do you like 24?

Gamakichi
02-19-2007, 08:35 PM
The Ultimate Question. By far, the greatest show on TV monday nights, possibly the whole week. Jack Bauer can't be stopped. You have to watch this show. Monday nights @ 9:00 on FOX. Watch it or Jack Bauer will come to your house and pretend to be dead but surprise you and bite your karada out (will only make sense to 24 Season 6 watchers). So, does anyone here like 24?

Note
Any answer other than yes will result in your death (with the exception of people living outside America)

Picture of Jack:

http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2005/01/07/inside-jack-bauer.jpg

Leman
02-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I have never heard of it. I live in Canada, so I'm alive.

Gamakichi
02-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Lucky for you then, eh? By the way, I don't know if I spelled karada right, but it's an artery in the side of your neck.

Clutch
02-20-2007, 02:23 AM
24 = The best show ever.

'nuff said.

Alienshroom
02-20-2007, 02:24 AM
No its to, FAKE they need to get real

RouteMaster
02-20-2007, 07:02 PM
I don't think it's an accurate representation of a 24hr period, I mean how many times does it show him having to go to the toilet. :tongue:

No really, I'm not a fan. I have a friend though who's completely addicted; well to be honest I think she's in love with Jack Bauer. XD

Gamakichi
02-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Jack Bauer suddenly entered the poll.

"Aha! I see some of you like my show! Very good, have a treat!" Jack gave Amplified Pikachu and LordZangoose some chocolate.

"What's this? Some of you don't like it?" Jack made RouteMaster, T-Rex 44566, and _Mimi-chan_ 3 suffer horrible, painful deaths.

"And some of you have never even heard of it?!?!" Jack attempted to kill Absols-Darkness, Anorexic Snorlax, Crystal_Eon_Guardian, jinxed eevee, Leman, and Sam-W but was stopped by stratsrock135.

AmericanTreeFrog
02-20-2007, 07:37 PM
It's okay not great though.

STORMTROOPER X
02-21-2007, 01:52 AM
I heard it's good, but I don't care enough to watch it.

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-21-2007, 03:19 AM
Jack Bauer suddenly entered the poll.

"Aha! I see some of you like my show! Very good, have a treat!" Jack gave Amplified Pikachu and LordZangoose some chocolate.

"What's this? Some of you don't like it?" Jack made RouteMaster, T-Rex 44566, and _Mimi-chan_ 3 suffer horrible, painful deaths.

"And some of you have never even heard of it?!?!" Jack attempted to kill Absols-Darkness, Anorexic Snorlax, Crystal_Eon_Guardian, jinxed eevee, Leman, and Sam-W but was stopped by stratsrock135.
Funny enough to siggie. :crackup:

Nope, I do not like it. Actually, it gets in the way of some shows.

Steak
02-21-2007, 11:40 AM
I've only seen season 1 via NetFlix, and I like it.
:|

Charbok
02-21-2007, 10:09 PM
its a great show, but i prefer house over it. House could kill jack Bauer easy.

House vs. Bauer

Jack tries to shoot house, but house isnt affected because you cant hurt a cripple.
Then House goes up to jack and smacks him with his cane.
Since Jack was provoked he can now hurt the cripple and pulls out his gun and shoots again.
House falls over but is rescued by his doctor lackeys. Then he gets up and hits jack so hard that he dies.

THE END

Legendary Wolf
02-21-2007, 11:17 PM
No I dont end of story

gun6
02-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Never heard of it, and what I don't know can't hurt me, as people say. ;)

Gamakichi
02-22-2007, 01:18 AM
its a great show, but i prefer house over it. House could kill jack Bauer easy.

House vs. Bauer

Jack tries to shoot house, but house isnt affected because you cant hurt a cripple.
Then House goes up to jack and smacks him with his cane.
Since Jack was provoked he can now hurt the cripple and pulls out his gun and shoots again.
House falls over but is rescued by his doctor lackeys. Then he gets up and hits jack so hard that he dies.

THE END

Jack + Sharp teeth to bite neck artery = Death of House :wink:

You can go to www.fox.com and look for the shows link and go to 24. Read up on it there! It's a really fun show.

Charbok
02-22-2007, 01:38 AM
Jack + Sharp teeth to bite neck artery = Death of House :wink:

yea, but the problem, he has doctors to help him from any wounds, plus you cant hurt a cripple. also, it would take 2 minutes at least for you to lose enough blood from that artery before you die.