PDA

View Full Version : Dexterity = Death?

Hoshika
02-19-2007, 09:12 PM
I've heard rumors that people that are left-handed live a short life. Is it true? What about ambidexterous people?

(Yes, you rumor-maker, you made me paranoid, too.)

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Try grabbing a working chainsaw with your left hand, your bad hand, and not make a mess.
See, most working tools are made for right handed people, so left handed ones get in accidents faster than right handed.

It's true...

-]DU[-

Legendary Wolf
02-19-2007, 09:14 PM
Polls these days:rolleyes: anyway ambidextrious means you can write with both hands and I dont trust this fact but maybe its true

Hoshika
02-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Try grabbing a working chainsaw with your left hand, your bad hand, and not make a mess.
See, most working tools are made for right handed people, so left handed ones get in accidents faster than right handed.

It's true...

-]DU[-

I haven't had any accidents with my right-handed stuff... and I'm usually using my left hand.

The only time I almost got hurt when using something is when some kid takes it and tried to crack my head open by throwing it. ;_; It didn't work, though. *sighs*

Tamer Marco
02-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Sigh... people will believe anything. They say left-handed people steal more(which probably ins't true), likely resulting in getting shot or death by another way.

I don't believe it, but thats another thing that I heard.

pkmn trainer Vincent
02-19-2007, 10:47 PM
I've heard rumors that people that are left-handed live a short life. Is it true? What about ambidexterous people?

(Yes, you rumor-maker, you made me paranoid, too.)

If thats the case, im going to die early, because i am left handed.

<HaLEyTsUMi>
02-19-2007, 11:12 PM
I write with both hands... so perhaps I shall live the shortest life of us all T__T

Xalapeno
02-19-2007, 11:33 PM
Me too. Except I use my right hand most of the time.:tongue:
Maybe we get to live in between.:eek:

Hoshika
02-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Well, I'll just say I write with my hand. =P

I don't like the fact left-handed people are being told they die earlier than normal. Especially if they say of natural causes *ahem*WHICH THEY DO NOT SAY. It just would make them have mental breakdowns. =|

Shadow Eevee
02-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Omg, I'm the one who showed that page. Darn it, this is gonna suck.

Hoshika
02-20-2007, 01:30 AM
Omg, I'm the one who showed that page. Darn it, this is gonna suck.

... o_o ... O_o

I guess we shouldn't care anymore then. XD;

Uh... this might start controversy, no? Can I get a mod to lock this?

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-20-2007, 06:26 AM
I'd like to point out that statistics are generally flawed.

Like take the example of becoming 80 years old.
When you're 5 years old, the chance of you getting to 80 is very small, due to all kinds of accidents, born dysfunctions and natural causes.

But, once you've made it up to 60 years old, the chance of you becoming 80 has increased a lot, since everyone who should've been statistically dead before the age of 60 has died, leaving less people to die in the remaining 20 years.

You've got to love statistics.
Locked on request.

-]DU with a padlock[-