PDA

View Full Version : Favorite South Park Character

LordZangoose
02-20-2007, 03:02 AM
choose one of the options listed. For me it's close between Cartman and Towelie, but Cartman always wins. Damn hippies.

Espeon EX
02-20-2007, 03:49 AM
I like kenny, he always die and kills himself, one time he went to heaven, also all the funny things go to him usually.

LordZangoose
02-20-2007, 01:38 PM
Are you serious? Cartman gets all of the comedy. He is the show.

Fossil Fusion
02-20-2007, 02:58 PM
You've got to consider some of the cameos :\ Preferably i like Damien (son of Satan) because i used to always play as him on South Park Rally. So i grew to love him in his episode. He appeared in the movie for like 2seconds XD.

Kenny is funny but he shouldn't die at all :[

Cartman is so hilarious, one of the best characters in it. Without him South Park would be nothing imo.

Ike rocks :D "Don't kick the baby"

Btw you can't base Terrance and Phillip as a single option since they're both just as good

I could give a good summary over most of them but i dont want to. They are all cool characters in my opinion ^_^

earth_type_rule
02-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Eric is the best! Hippie killing, jew hating, and obviously fatass :)

otherwhise:

Terrence and phillip. Just make me laugh! "Shut your F*cking face uncle F*cker!"

AND

Saddam. He is just very awesome for an unknown reason xD

Neo Emolga
02-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Stan. He's like the only guy who has sense out of most of them. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Kenny comes in close second though.

Pooka
02-20-2007, 03:18 PM
No, Kenny's the best! He tackles all the hurdles that modern day poverty throws at him!

Go Kenny!

Neo Emolga
02-20-2007, 03:28 PM
No, Kenny's the best! He tackles all the hurdles that modern day poverty throws at him!

Go Kenny!

That, and he somehow manages to revive himself every episode. I mean come on, there aren't too many who can do that.

By the way, I absolutely adore that avatar.

earth_type_rule
02-20-2007, 03:36 PM
That, and he somehow manages to revive himself every episode. I mean come on, there aren't too many who can do that.

lol, he manages to revive because his brothers look very alike. ( whatched in episode, where Kenny's mom got pregnant. Kenny died after the episode, and a new kenny was born xD )

Pooka
02-20-2007, 03:38 PM

Thanks, I love it too.

Found it when I was browsing through the pokemonpalace.net anime gallery.:wink:

LS
02-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Actually I love Eric,Kyle,Stan,Kenny.

*Eric dares Kenny to light a fart on fire* *Kenny kills himself*

"OMG you killed Kenny!"

"You bastard!"

Best part. :D

LordZangoose
02-20-2007, 03:41 PM
I put in alot of minor characters as compared to cameos. Damien was going to be choice, but Craig flipping everyone off just won out in the end.

miyoun
02-20-2007, 03:46 PM
Kyle Brofslofski [ 1 ] [ 14.29% ]

:[

I chose Kyle.

Because he's Jewish and stuff.

XD

I dunno, I just like him better. Ike and Kenny came close though.

Gamakichi
02-20-2007, 09:08 PM
The one guy that says 'mkuy' all the time... What's his name again?

Orthar
02-20-2007, 09:10 PM
That's Mr. Mackey, and I personally love Towelie....you wanna get high? I'm sure I can remember if I get a little high.

LordZangoose
02-20-2007, 09:18 PM
Towelie: That's it!
Kyle: That's it? That's the security code?
Towelie: no, that's the melody to Funkytown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Mr./Ms. Garrison: That's enough Eric! How would you like to go to the principle's office?
Cartman: How would you like to suck my balls?
Garrison: What did you say?
Cartman: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What I said was (*pulls out megaphone*) how would you like to suck my balls?

Horus
02-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Tweek is on there twice. You forgot Satan, Damien, and a boatload of others. Anywho, my favorite is Timmy!

~Strider

LordZangoose
02-20-2007, 09:43 PM
crap. I'm not a big Damien fan.

STORMTROOPER X
02-21-2007, 01:50 AM
I demand a Butters option......pretty please.

Jack of Clovers
02-21-2007, 02:24 AM
Butters option added** :happy:

The whole show is crazy fun! I have to go with Butters. It's hilarious how he gets into so much trouble. Towlie is a riot too.

~Jack~

STORMTROOPER X
02-21-2007, 02:27 AM
Butters option added** :happy:

The whole show is crazy fun! I have to go with Butters. It's hilarious how he gets into so much trouble. Towlie is a riot too.

~Jack~

Very Nice:cool: . Now I'm free to vote once again.