PDA

View Full Version : Rangers (NOT Pokemon Rangers)

SunshineWingull
02-20-2007, 10:08 PM
I made up a thingymabob called Rangers! You patrol the playground 5 minutes every recess at school. Your job is to keep the playground out of chaos. This is NOT a playground game. Only one problem: people think you are a "superhero" sometimes. Really, it's more like being a teacher on recess duty.

Only use violence if somebody is getting physicly hurt and use it mildly.
No recruits or freelances. Only recruit if the Ranger Squad all agrees.
You can't help assign a mission if you are below that Ranger's rank.
Ranks are to protect you from situations that you can't handle, not to prove your power.
All the Rangers in the Ranger Squad above your rank must assign a mission, not just one.
Help your fellow Rangers on a mission of the proper rank! They can use your help!
You are only a Ranger, not a cop. Don't go after bullies unless they did something wrong!
One Ranger Squad can only have the same codename, color and number!
Try to limit your Ranger Squad to only three or four WORTHY people.
Only do a mission if you are the proper rank.
Worldwide Rangers can't have the EXACT same codename.
Ask a councelor before starting a Ranger Squad.
There are no leaders. Work as a team!

Now, there are two types of Rangers: Junior Playground Rangers and Senior Playground Rangers. Elementary is Junior, middle school through college is Senior.

Let me tell you about codenames! A color and a number that rhyme. Mine is Blue 42! The other Rangers in my Ranger Squad are Green 19 and Aquamarine 14.

So, how do you like my idea? I started it when a kid tried to strangle me and the playground was out of control. The teachers weren't paying attention. My guidence counselor said it was a good idea.

Gamakichi
02-27-2007, 01:38 AM
I remember the days when I had recess... *flashback* Now it's just a 15 minute break once a day.

Tory vs Meaty II
02-27-2007, 02:41 AM
I rememer last year at my school, we was joning, right after Halloween, I told one of my friends, "you dressed up like a Red Power Ranger for Halloween," it was LOl, then he jone me back, and then we laugh, we was in the JORTC classroom. We was just kidding around.

Sceptile Frost
03-03-2007, 02:07 AM
Where to you go to school, SunshineWingull? That sounds rather unusual. I think that most schools don't have the trust to put their students in charge at recess.