PDA

View Full Version : japanese diamond or pokemon ranger?

Peanut12
02-21-2007, 02:22 AM
I was wondering which game should I get between japanese diamond or pokemon ranger?

thanx in adv;)

Hoshika
02-21-2007, 02:31 AM
I was wondering which game should I get between japanese diamond or pokemon ranger?

thanx in adv;)

Ranger is much better for now. You'll be able to read it properly AND you can get Manaphy(and later in D/P, Fione).

Lucavi
02-21-2007, 02:33 AM
Japanese diamond isn't worth it: you'd be ruining a great game for not being able to read the text. If you absolutely have to buy one, go with Ranger, otherwise i'd wait for dp to come to your country and save the money

Elite2007
02-21-2007, 02:32 PM
i got diamond and pearl in japanese. i dont think its such a good idea. i mean i got it the first day in came out in japenece (september something) becuase i could not wait 8 months for it to come out in english. i dont think i spoiled myself because now ill be one of the first people to finish the game and i can also trade my japenece pokemon to my english diamond and pearl.

Beseitigen
02-21-2007, 07:17 PM
i got diamond and pearl in japanese. i dont think its such a good idea. i mean i got it the first day in came out in japenece (september something) becuase i could not wait 8 months for it to come out in english. i dont think i spoiled myself because now ill be one of the first people to finish the game and i can also trade my japenece pokemon to my english diamond and pearl.

was it difficult to play b/c u couldn't read it, or was it still tolerble?

STORMTROOPER X
02-21-2007, 11:42 PM
was it difficult to play b/c u couldn't read it, or was it still tolerble?

I agree. Must have been annoying to translate every single text box:ermm: .