PDA

View Full Version : Can you get Celebi in Crystal?

scorchio1158
08-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Can you?

scorchio1158
08-03-2004, 01:07 PM
Can anyone tell me? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

scorchio1158
08-03-2004, 01:08 PM
Please? :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :sad:

Tamer Marco
08-03-2004, 02:37 PM
First of all don't double post in your own thread. Second of all, there is no clear way that i've heard yet.

mlugia
08-03-2004, 02:54 PM
In japan, there was a promotion event that allowed you to get the GSball and unlock the Curt scenerio to fight a Lv 30 Celebi. In the US version, they translated the scenerio, but changed the Goldenrod center so there is no way to get the GSball and unlock the scenerio without a gameshark.

Mechaflame
08-03-2004, 02:55 PM
I heard you can catch Celebi in the Japanese version. Oh, and I already knew about the event where you can get Celebi.

scorchio1158
08-03-2004, 04:09 PM
I heard if you catch all 26 Unown and go to Celebi`s shrine in Ilexa Forest you meet up with it. Is that true? :think:

Tamer Marco
08-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Uhhh... who the heck told you that?

scorchio1158
08-03-2004, 04:48 PM
:snooty: A kid that keeps telling me bogus stuff. He told me Emerald was made before ruby and sapphire and was canceled and now it s coming back! :eek: :eek:

mlugia
08-03-2004, 05:08 PM
False, and False.

Zenaku
08-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Well, Manas told you everything about Celebi. I hate the way Nintendo took it out though. Like in thw newer games. I dont have an E-Reader so i cant get Deoxys when FR/LG comes out (I havent seen any in shops). I wouldnt know where to get a Mystery Ticket either. And then Colosseum, they didnt allow English to obtain Celebi (Again), and with Jirachi, UK recieved no Bonus Disks. Pokemon Box is just a rip off (Having everything in it that is normal to the Pokemon Stadium Series, but was left out of Colosseum), and the only way i even know i could obtain Jirachi here is from Pokemon Channel (I think), though i dont have money for Pokemon Box, Channel, Emerald, FR/LG, etc. Nintendo make it extremely difficult for us to obtain Special Pokemon, and rip money off us at the same time.

If they take Deoxys out of the English FR/LG i'd go nuts, seriously. And as Mana said again, all this friend tells you isnt true. Unowns dont get Celebi, the GS Ball does. And Emerald wasn't even planned until FR/LG was finished.

scorchio1158
08-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Well, Manas told you everything about Celebi. I hate the way Nintendo took it out though. Like in thw newer games. I dont have an E-Reader so i cant get Deoxys when FR/LG comes out (I havent seen any in shops). I wouldnt know where to get a Mystery Ticket either. And then Colosseum, they didnt allow English to obtain Celebi (Again), and with Jirachi, UK recieved no Bonus Disks. Pokemon Box is just a rip off (Having everything in it that is normal to the Pokemon Stadium Series, but was left out of Colosseum), and the only way i even know i could obtain Jirachi here is from Pokemon Channel (I think), though i dont have money for Pokemon Box, Channel, Emerald, FR/LG, etc. Nintendo make it extremely difficult for us to obtain Special Pokemon, and rip money off us at the same time.

If they take Deoxys out of the English FR/LG i'd go nuts, seriously. And as Mana said again, all this friend tells you isnt true. Unowns dont get Celebi, the GS Ball does. And Emerald wasn't even planned until FR/LG was finished.You took the words right out of my mouth. I agree. Now, what do the Unown do? I mean,when you unlock all the clues and catch all of them?

Matthew
08-04-2004, 08:46 AM
The Unknowns are worthless... there is nothing special about them, but if you catch all 26, you get the unknonw dex... that is it I think. And about your triple posting... don't do it... we don't instantly see your messages... it isn't like AIM... so just be patient until one of us posts... not that big of a deal...

mlugia
08-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Well, you can... print them out to show off...

gold
08-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Just use a gameshark.
Like me. :twisted:
It worked.

scorchio1158
08-04-2004, 07:30 PM
2 questions: Does it record on your pokedex and what is the code?

gold
08-06-2004, 09:23 AM
2 questions: Does it record on your pokedex and what is the code?

Yes it does and 01FDEDD0

Scorch Ry
08-20-2004, 02:55 AM
Alrighty. This may sound so stupid, but how exactly do you put in codes on Gameboy Advances?? *Hides in corner*

Jhem
08-20-2004, 05:49 AM
Alrighty. This may sound so stupid, but how exactly do you put in codes on Gameboy Advances?? *Hides in corner*
WOW, YORE RAELLY STUPID OMGF LIEK OMGF j00 b00b!!!1!!!!1!11!!1!!ONEONE!1!O1!1NEO!!!!ONE!!11!1 !1!1!1 kidding :oops:

ACtually, you need to purchase a gameshark or ProActionReplay. They are a very useful tool. I got one so I could get mons that weren't actuall in the game.. IT's quite cool. BUY ONEEEE!!!

Matthew
08-20-2004, 06:38 AM
WOW, YORE RAELLY STUPID OMGF LIEK OMGF j00 b00b!!!1!!!!1!11!!1!!ONEONE!1!O1!1NEO!!!!ONE!!11!1 !1!1!1 kidding :oops:

ACtually, you need to purchase a gameshark or ProActionReplay. They are a very useful tool. I got one so I could get mons that weren't actuall in the game.. IT's quite cool. BUY ONEEEE!!!

:eek: Whoa... calmdown XD... oh wait... you were kiding XD...

I am not exactly sure how to put the code into the actual machine cause I don't have eitehr, but I'm sure it is pretty self explanitory...

kitana
08-20-2004, 02:44 PM
i dont know if its true but if you headbutt all the trees in the woods in the game and battle the pokemon that comrs out of it the shrine in the south coner where u first com in will open u go in and figt celebi. ps but i dont think this cheat is true its so easy to do awell try it :oops:

BladeCyberstrike
08-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Interesting... Umm... What is ProActionReplay? I heard that there are different versions of it... Meh. Celebi does haves some nice PokeDex data. I got it off of a friend who has a cousin that hacked his game, lol. Then my game got messed up, and I lost all my data... I dropped the GBA, I think... X$

Half a Dollar
08-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Meh, GS or AR, or that stupid event for the Crystal game. Only ways. =\

Jhem
08-20-2004, 05:42 PM
IT sucks having a ProActionReplay for GBA, because you can't use it on GBC or earlier games. if you want one for Ru/Sa, and G/S/C/R/B/Y, yuo need to buy two different cheating devices.

And it's easy to type in the codes, just go to Create a Cheat, andmake the name, and enter the code for it, it's simpl. It's not a 1, 2, 3 process though... It's only a 1, 2 process :rolleyes:

BladeCyberstrike
08-21-2004, 03:22 AM
So.... What's a ProActionReplay? A better GameShark?

Jhem
08-21-2004, 07:11 AM
So.... What's a ProActionReplay? A better GameShark?

ProActionReplay is pretty much exactly the same as gameshark, but the codes are laid out differently.

I guess it depends which name you like better :silly:

kitana
08-21-2004, 05:53 PM
theres a pro action replay wasent it just action replay :tongue:

BladeCyberstrike
08-21-2004, 11:37 PM
So... I heard that the FR/LG will only be compatable with PRA version 3?

kitana
08-22-2004, 04:59 AM
So... I heard that the FR/LG will only be compatable with PRA version 3? i thout that it was going to be compatible with the normal action replay :cry:

Matthew
08-22-2004, 07:03 AM
i thout that it was going to be compatible with the normal action replay :cry:

I'm not sure what cheat device works with it... but It don't matter to me bacause I don't use the Cheat devices... aren't you guys getting way off topic? It is about Celebi... not what Cheat Device works with FR/LG... :susp:

PokemonElite2000
08-22-2004, 07:37 AM
In japan, there was a promotion event that allowed you to get the GSball and unlock the Curt scenerio to fight a Lv 30 Celebi. In the US version, they translated the scenerio, but changed the Goldenrod center so there is no way to get the GSball and unlock the scenerio without a gameshark.
That is the answer :cool:.

*Thread locked.