PDA

View Full Version : Omfg Teh Yayness!!!

Dog of Hellsing
02-22-2007, 12:47 AM
Well, I didn't know where else to post this, so here it is!

GREAT FREAKING NEWS!!! Me and Mom are FINALLY getting things together! We start a third shift cleaning job at OSU tonight, and we get 8 bucks an hour. Within a few weeks, we'll be out of the shelter and renting our own place! We'll probably stay at a hotel for a while, until we get a lot of money saved up, and then we'll move into an actual house. Oddly enough, it can be cheaper just to live at a hotel...all you need to pay for is rent and food. XD

Anyways, I ISH TEH HAPPEH! *Dances with everyone.* Soon everything will be back to normal...*Explodes with joy.* Oo...

Legendary Wolf
02-22-2007, 12:50 AM
This is good TT have good Luck

Ace Strife
02-22-2007, 12:52 AM
Congratz TT! We will have a huge party as a celebration!

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-22-2007, 12:58 AM
:O wow, you were homeless, and still posting here! That...is...so...cool. You are the coolest.

Myself, I have been homeless for about five times. It is not the best thing that can happen to a person. Magically though, I was able to take showers and have meals. Well, I totally feel for you. I'm glad you are off the streets.

Why were you homeless in the first place?

Blue-
02-22-2007, 02:51 AM
Yay! TT is coming back!

By the way I think (depending if you live in Oregon or not) that my sister is going to OSU. So you might bump into her. Lol, that would actually be hilarious.

Anorexic Snorlax
02-22-2007, 02:53 AM
Good for you, TT! My dad works at OSU, so be alert for a 5'5" man with a shaved face, about fifty. AG teacher.

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-22-2007, 03:51 AM
Good to see that things are working out for you. :happy:

Ali the Dark One
02-22-2007, 05:35 AM
It's so great that things are getting better for you! Now you can come back to DARK when you're completely settled in!

Gaia
02-22-2007, 05:51 AM
Oddly enough, I came to this thread because of your very attractive thread title. ;] xD

Good to see everything's working up for you. <3

Neo Emolga
02-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Aww, I'm glad to hear that, because things haven't been the same without you around. I look forward to seeing you on more often.

Shadow Eevee
02-22-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm so happy for you.
Good to see good luck happening around.

Lusitania
02-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Oh, goody. This rocks. Welcome back soon enough. What is OSU.

~Falcon~
02-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Oregon State University, and congrats TT

Loyal Arcanine
02-22-2007, 10:05 PM
That's great, TT. I'm glad to hear things are starting to work out. :happy:

Espeon EX
02-22-2007, 10:07 PM
That's awsome! You'll be more active since you'll have a home.

Knightblazer
02-23-2007, 04:38 AM
Hey, good to see things are finally looking up for ya, pal. I con't imagine being homeless, having living well in S'pore...

Good ta see you're still goin'. :happy:

Knightblazer

Jack of Clovers
02-23-2007, 04:52 AM
Great news T! Glad to hear things are looking up. :happy:

~Jack~

InvertrevnI
02-23-2007, 04:57 AM
RF is happy for you.

Sixto
02-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Nice to see things looking up, Tyranitar_Trainer. I don't know you that well, but hopefully that will change soon.

espeonlover
02-23-2007, 04:02 PM
ZOMFG! Your Back! ^^ Yay!

|>Espeonlover<|

Lucky Flareon
02-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Aw, I'm so happy for you, dear. :happy:

Kecleonfan666
02-24-2007, 10:24 PM
Well, I didn't know where else to post this, so here it is!

GREAT FREAKING NEWS!!! Me and Mom are FINALLY getting things together! We start a third shift cleaning job at OSU tonight, and we get 8 bucks an hour. Within a few weeks, we'll be out of the shelter and renting our own place! We'll probably stay at a hotel for a while, until we get a lot of money saved up, and then we'll move into an actual house. Oddly enough, it can be cheaper just to live at a hotel...all you need to pay for is rent and food. XD

Anyways, I ISH TEH HAPPEH! *Dances with everyone.* Soon everything will be back to normal...*Explodes with joy.* Oo...

If you were homeless then how did you post this?

Nirvash
02-24-2007, 10:27 PM
I would like to congratulate you, TT! You were still posting here, even though you were homeless. It's people like you that should be able to get whatever job you want, because you're willing to do the work to have a happy, full life instead of those people who do nothing but buy their way to the top for power. Again, congratulations. I have nothing but respect for you! =)

Orthar
02-24-2007, 10:29 PM
If you were homeless then how did you post this?
It's called a library dude.

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-25-2007, 06:42 AM
It's called a library dude.
Exactly why I hate libraries now.

Hypocrisy is Fun
02-25-2007, 08:21 AM
You hate libraries because they help people gain access to the internet? :/

Dog of Hellsing
02-25-2007, 05:18 PM
^^ YOu guys have no idea how honored I am for all the congrats I've been getting. It's good to see so many people like having me around lol.

And actually, when I said OSU I meant Ohio State University lol, not Oregon State. Sorry bout the mix-up :oops:.

But man, its good to finally have things start coming around. I can't wait till we get our own place again...

As to how we became homeless, a while back my Grandma's boyfriend of 10 years Willy died, and Mom had to take an emergency leave of work for about two weeks. Well, the company she was working for took that as she quit, and so she lost her job. Then, the car broke down after the first freeze of winter, and we were on the bus working at temp companies. However, right after Christmas, there were no jobs. We ended up losing our house and went to stay with our aunt for about two weeks. But since we couldn't find any job and coulnd't get money to pay her with (even though we were buying our own food and everything), she asked my Grandma to come over and tell us to leave. My Grandma put us up at a hotel for two weeks, but when the day came for us to check out, she didn't call or some over or anything. She just left us there. We tried calling one of my uncles to give us a lift to the shelter, but he said we had to "make things work on our own sometimes." This after all the crap we've done for him and the rest of our family, which of now only consists of each other and come cool uncles, who we don't know where they are at the moment. So that's how we ended up in this situation. Nice family, huh?

But you know what? It doesn't matter. Me and Mom have each other, and things are looking up. So it's cool. When it comes down to it, all we really need is one another, and screw the rest of them who only helped us until we couldn't help them, then turned their backs on us.

Blue-
02-25-2007, 06:17 PM
^^ YOu guys have no idea how honored I am for all the congrats I've been getting. It's good to see so many people like having me around lol.

And actually, when I said OSU I meant Ohio State University lol, not Oregon State. Sorry bout the mix-up :oops:.

But man, its good to finally have things start coming around. I can't wait till we get our own place again...

As to how we became homeless, a while back my Grandma's boyfriend of 10 years Willy died, and Mom had to take an emergency leave of work for about two weeks. Well, the company she was working for took that as she quit, and so she lost her job. Then, the car broke down after the first freeze of winter, and we were on the bus working at temp companies. However, right after Christmas, there were no jobs. We ended up losing our house and went to stay with our aunt for about two weeks. But since we couldn't find any job and coulnd't get money to pay her with (even though we were buying our own food and everything), she asked my Grandma to come over and tell us to leave. My Grandma put us up at a hotel for two weeks, but when the day came for us to check out, she didn't call or some over or anything. She just left us there. We tried calling one of my uncles to give us a lift to the shelter, but he said we had to "make things work on our own sometimes." This after all the crap we've done for him and the rest of our family, which of now only consists of each other and come cool uncles, who we don't know where they are at the moment. So that's how we ended up in this situation. Nice family, huh?

But you know what? It doesn't matter. Me and Mom have each other, and things are looking up. So it's cool. When it comes down to it, all we really need is one another, and screw the rest of them who only helped us until we couldn't help them, then turned their backs on us.
Oh, sorry. I live in Oregon, so I immediately thought... Eheh. xD

I'm so sorry! I'm sorry that things were so hard for you, I'm sorry that your Mother lost her job, I'm sorry about everything! But, every good effort is rewarded, you just have to be patient. I'm sure that eventually, everything will work out great for you, because you've been trying so hard. Just keep trying, and you will reach the paradise and happiness that has been waiting for you. Your efforts will be rewarded, very highly in fact.

avinash
02-25-2007, 06:44 PM
booya. nice job. I just can't wait until your more active. im soooo glad that you'll have your home back.

Leman
02-25-2007, 06:49 PM
That realy sucks that that happened to you, but congrats on getting out of the shelter.

Elmo's Heaven!!
02-25-2007, 06:49 PM
You hate libraries because they help people gain access to the internet? :/
No. Not that. Just forget about it.

TT, my family is very similar to yours, except I don't have any uncles, just grandparents. I don't like them at all.

LordZangoose
02-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Congrats. I'm glad you're back on your feet and into your own house. I hope things turn out great ^_^

Dog of Hellsing
02-25-2007, 08:02 PM
It's sad when you can't even rely on your own family to help you out in times of need...

Anyways, LZ, we don't really have our own place yet. At the moment we're staying in a hotel payed for through the shelter, but we don't go to the shelter anymore XD. We go to work, then go the hotel and mess around and sleep, and come to the library a lot ^^. It's pretty good as it is now, and sicne the position is a good one (considering), we're going to save up a couple month's worth of pay, and then move out.

^^ Anyways, thankies much to everyone for your support. It means a lot to have people who actually look forward to having you around.

Sky Girl
02-26-2007, 09:15 PM
It's sad when you can't even rely on your own family to help you out in times of need...

Anyways, LZ, we don't really have our own place yet. At the moment we're staying in a hotel payed for through the shelter, but we don't go to the shelter anymore XD. We go to work, then go the hotel and mess around and sleep, and come to the library a lot ^^. It's pretty good as it is now, and sicne the position is a good one (considering), we're going to save up a couple month's worth of pay, and then move out.

^^ Anyways, thankies much to everyone for your support. It means a lot to have people who actually look forward to having you around.
I wish I had been checking this board in the past week. :( It's so good to see you and hear that things are going well! When you originally told us about the situation, I was really worried about you. I hope things continue to get better for you. <3