PDA

View Full Version : Tell me what the point of life is

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 06:57 PM
when you grow up, things like the easter bunny and santa clause are told to you, highly unlikely things, then you find out that they're bullshit. as a young child i thought religion would be the same thing as santa and the easter bunny, but as i discovered long ago many people actually believe it. but it's literally impossible. but then again, you're told you're floating around on a rock through infinite space as a young one, and that is definitley true, but it also seems totally illogical

Shadow Kyogre GT2
02-23-2007, 06:58 PM
To be on this forum. lol.

Ridley
02-23-2007, 07:00 PM
The point of life is to join the URPG and become leet.

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:00 PM
To be on this forum. lol.

hopefully that will happen with me, i love message boards oh so much

Shadow Kyogre GT2
02-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Then stick to the rules and do everything you can to not make pointless threads. (Unless it is in the games sections) Joking. lol.

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:03 PM
this thread will hopefully provoke a long intellectual debate

Shadow Kyogre GT2
02-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Of eating pokemon, or eating eachother! lol

Here they sell pikachu shaped crisps. Their tasty:hungry:

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:07 PM
i want some of those
i'm gonna be playing pokemon till i'm 80 man, pokemon never gets old. NEVER

Shadow Kyogre GT2
02-23-2007, 07:08 PM
Hold on tight...

NEVER!!!

Alienshroom
02-23-2007, 07:09 PM
The point of life is to contunie the cycle of are specie.

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:10 PM
The point of life is to contunie the cycle of are specie.

that is true. but once you die, you wont even know it. and the human race will die eventually, it's inevitable. and when you think about it, earth is a primitive dirtball inhabited by psychotic apes. and it used to be inhabited by giant reptiles, but at least they weren't psychotic...

Shadow Kyogre GT2
02-23-2007, 07:12 PM
LOL... You mean psychotic apes that eat pizza!... LOL

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:13 PM
LOL... You mean psychotic apes that eat pizza!... LOL

yup! and not only that, but use computers, use phones, drive cars, believe in psychotic religious beliefs, and kill each other over them for the past thousands of years

this thread appears to be the only one of my threads that hasn't been locked, so lets start a juicy conversation up

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Only reason this didn't get locked, is because this had a semi-function to it.
Somehow, starting a juicy convo goes into the Daily Chit Chat.

Oh, and don't double post. There's an edit button if you need to edit something in your post.

-]DU[-

Pooka
02-23-2007, 07:26 PM
Your sig uses um.... very colourful language shall we say.:oops:

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=DaRkUmBrEoN;915517]Somehow, starting a juicy convo goes into the Daily Chit Chat.QUOTE]

elaborate on that please

Kenny_C.002
02-23-2007, 07:27 PM
The point of life is how you make of it. There is no correct answer to this question simply because the question itself is a shifting matter, in which the one who asks the question is the one who can ultimately answer it for himself, and himself only.

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-23-2007, 07:28 PM
elaborate on that please

Daily and mostly juicy chitchat goes on around here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26574)

Also, lose the sig or make it childfriendly.

-]DU[-

Kenny_C.002
02-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Daily and mostly juicy chitchat goes on around here. (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26574)

Also, lose the sig or make it childfriendly.

-]DU[-
Well, I can help with that part. :3

Pooka
02-23-2007, 07:31 PM
The point of it all is to make a point, to have a reason for being, to be a point of light by making a difference. In other words, the purpose of life is to live a life of purpose. Usually, we don't have to waste time trying to discover our life purpose because it is not to be found, but to be created by us.

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Well, I can help with that part. :3

its ok, i changed my sig already and got rid of the filter passed cursing

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-23-2007, 07:37 PM
Good. ^^

As for the purpose of life...
It's just to live that strange age where you make it full circle.
Basically, people live to die.

As for the point of it all.
There is no point to life, only that which you make for yourself.

Yes, very philosophical and all. :rolleyes:

-]DU[-

Kenny_C.002
02-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Good. ^^

-]DU[-
Didn't I just say that a couple of posts ago? o_O

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:38 PM
Good. ^^

-]DU[-

well, that can be said. but what is the univeral truth? there is none. because the core reason we exist is an ancient glitch. a billion years before you were born is the same as 10 minutes after you die

Matt
02-23-2007, 07:43 PM
well, that can be said. but what is the univeral truth? there is none. because the core reason we exist is an ancient glitch. a billion years before you were born is the same as 10 minutes after you die
Stay away from philosophy, it's not your strong point.

Kenny_C.002
02-23-2007, 07:45 PM
I stayed away from it, and pursued science. What did that ever get me? ;_;

DaRkUmBrEoN
02-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Didn't I just say that a couple of posts ago? o_O

We just think alike...
In different wording.

-]DU[-

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:47 PM

you are probably just unwilling to except the truth that life is pointless. i know many people like that

Pooka
02-23-2007, 07:49 PM
As I said earlier life is only pointless if you make it pointless.

bisexual half jew
02-23-2007, 07:49 PM
you are probably just unwilling to except the truth that life is pointless. i know many people like that

actually, i dont believe life is pointless either. i believe the point of life is to love your family and find a significant other to spend the rest of your life with

but in the end nothing matters at all, and nothing can change that

22sa
02-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Work, live, and be happy. I'm not one to talk though. I always have trouble finding the world and my life worthwhile. =x

Loyal Arcanine
02-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Work, live, and be happy.
You think that is all there is to it?

22sa
02-27-2007, 04:49 PM
You think that is all there is to it?
Theoritically, life's about shaping nature to our own ideals (whatever we choose), and we pursue one goal after another for the sake of such ideals.... Life's a series of acheivements?

Like I said, I can't say much because I'm a completely demotivated person. :tongue:

stokeyblokey
02-27-2007, 04:53 PM
i think the point of life is:

There is not a point of life,we choose our lives and we choose our own point of life,you always have a choice and can change your destiny or life anytime.

bisexual half jew
02-27-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm not one to talk though. I always have trouble finding the world and my life worthwhile. =x

that's why i play pokemon so much

Shiny Loser
03-01-2007, 11:45 AM
srsly, this whole topic tells me you joined yesterday. Please get into the flow -- stop speaking so scientific.

But stil il answer the question.. I don't think the human race will ever die out. If it will, I'l be frozen like Michael Jackson and witness it. And I don't like the way you look at life. Because to me, the point of life is to stop asking about the point of life and just get on living. SRSLY.
Life is something to be enjoyed, not questioned. If you question why you were, and why you are on this earth, wouldn't it be better if you WERENt on this earth?

bisexual half jew
03-02-2007, 05:17 PM
I don't think the human race will ever die out.

of course it will, eventually. it's 100% impossible for the human race to last forever

Life is something to be enjoyed, not questioned. If you question why you were, and why you are on this earth, wouldn't it be better if you WERENt on this earth?
true, life is something to be enjoyed. but your latter comment, that is not neccessarily true. people have been wondering why they're ultimately here for thousands and thousands of years

Kyeiko
03-02-2007, 05:23 PM
I don't know what other peoples point is. But I just want to understand me. I like dreaming of whats beyond this though.

Hakken
03-02-2007, 08:27 PM
I think the point of life is to shape and enjoy it. If you don't, Then your life is useless. Life is about making a difference is someone else's life, even if it's small. That's what I think, anyway.

Seviper Blood
03-02-2007, 08:37 PM
The point of life is to annoy your own personal otter. *hugs Kaze*

Seriously, the point of life is to just go with it. Try your best to live the way you want to (because often people don't succeed in having their own dreams realized). I'd also like to bring up another point that Shiny Loser mentioned about always asking questions. Take a rainbow (Kaze's probably laughing at how manly my example is :dazed:), for instance. Before scientists asked what it was, it was a brilliant arch of color and mystery (mystery...haha...?). Now, it's just light reflected off of water due to prism crap after the rain. Which sounds more...positive? Pure science may EXPLAIN things, but shouldn't some thing just be left unanswered?

For the other topic... the human population is strengthening, and we probably won't see us die out for a very LONG time, meaning...several centuries. I'm no scientist, but I know it's very possible.

Zombie Muse
03-02-2007, 08:37 PM
The meaning of life is... ME! no I'm kidding the point of life is to live, love, and suffer. You live threw good times and bad, you love your family and friends and everyone around you, you suffer your doings in good ways or bad. Thats what I think it is.

Reign-of-Dreams
03-02-2007, 11:09 PM
The point of living is to entertain 'god'; me.

I get enjoyment from all of your sufferings and when something good happens I curse you with schoolgirl and yaoi goodness. ;D

...j/p...

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-03-2007, 12:33 AM
The purpose of life is to be born, grow up, have kids, and slowly wither away; dying.

Mostly why caucasian gays and lesbians are shunned upon. You realise that the more gays, the LESS children you will have. They will slowly become the minority.

Callum
03-03-2007, 08:00 PM
of course it will, eventually. it's 100% impossible for the human race to last forever

I beg to differ. By the time something comes along which would wipe us all out, we'd have spread to different planets, and would be quite cosy living there. We are like germs. :D

The chances of our race dying, are slim. Unless the galaxy expoldes or something, lol.

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

I think that the purpose of life is to do what you love. Have a family, kids. If you're idea of fun is going out and drowning your liver, that's your problem. :P

22sa
03-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I beg to differ. By the time something comes along which would wipe us all out, we'd have spread to different planets, and would be quite cosy living there. We are like germs. :D

The chances of our race dying, are slim. Unless the galaxy expoldes or something, lol.

Agent Smith: I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure.

I think that the purpose of life is to do what you love. Have a family, kids. If you're idea of fun is going out and drowning your liver, that's your problem. :P
Oh, I love Agent Smith so much. =D =x

But yeah, make your dreams come true, and shape reality to the image of your happiness.

Ham and Cheese
03-03-2007, 09:48 PM
I do not know this 'life' of which you speak.

bisexual half jew
03-03-2007, 11:03 PM

the chances of our race dying is 100%, it's just a matter of when. it might not happen for a million years, but it will happen. because nothing lasts forever

If you're idea of fun is going out and drowning your liver, that's your problem. :P

what do you mean by that?

Hidden_Mist
03-04-2007, 04:52 AM
What's the point of life? The point of life is...

Anime
Manga
Bishies
Ninjas
Conventions
Cosplay
Doujinshi
Shounen-ai
Yaoi & Yuri xD
Anime Club
ect. ect. :happy:

That's the point of life!

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 05:17 AM
There is no point to life actually. The best you can do is to keep yourself happy, and those around you happy too.

Meno
03-04-2007, 06:25 AM
There is no point to life actually. The best you can do is to keep yourself happy, and those around you happy too.
*claps*

Exactly what I think. What is the point to ANYTHING? Is there a point to the rock laying outside your house? And I quote Kurt Vonnegut:

"It just is"

You see, nothing has a point. We, as living sentient beings, are just too arrogant to accept that we too have no purpose. We do whatever we see nessecarry to think of ourselves as meaningful, whether it is doing what we love, making the world happier for others, or making it miserable just the same. Thinking "why am I alive" is pointless... It's just how it goes.

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 06:29 AM
Yeah. Life's only worth something if you make it that way.

And in my estimation, it's worth making it something.

Meno
03-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Yeah. Life's only worth something if you make it that way.

And in my estimation, it's worth making it something.
Yeah, it's only worth it if you feel that way. As long as there is no point in life, there is also no "right" or "wrong" choice you can make as to what to do with your life. But, IMO, if I was given a life, might as well use it. It's nice to enjoy my life, and try and make it better for those around, so that they can have a good one as well. That's how I get by...

PokéJungle
03-04-2007, 06:37 AM
Yeah. No sense in wasting a life.

But what 'wasting' your life is is certainly up for debate.

Meno
03-04-2007, 06:44 AM
Yeah. No sense in wasting a life.

But what 'wasting' your life is is certainly up for debate.
Yep ^^. Like I said, there is no right or wrong, so everything is subjective; one must create constraints for themselves. And, it's because of the fact that most people (especially in america) bring their children up with a strict set of rules, that people fall into the nonsense that life must have a purpose. Without that notion, they can simply not handle life as it is. It's like building a little fragile shell as you're flying through space: not for protection, but to block out the stars.

MysticAura
03-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Well, life is the greatest and most wonderful gift anybody could be given; every body could only get this gift once, and once it's gone, it's gone forever, so it's up to us to cherish it and make the most of it by doing what we love and enjoying it to the fullest.

xxxSakura
03-04-2007, 01:41 PM
It's all about enjoying life. With your family, your friends, etc ♥

"Enjoying life" in my terms mean feeling the happiness you have when you're around your family, bestest friends and so on. When they joke and you find it very funny, you laugh. That's happiness xDDD

Also, think of the bright side, but always be prepared for a fall. That's a way to avoid being hurt the most ^.~ Life is very meaningful, you discover many surpising, shocking things, and you find great people xDDD

Charbok
03-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Life is either:
Some sort of test the determines what happens after death.
-or-
An existence who's only point is to make ourselves as comfortable as possible.

Finch
03-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Well, life is the greatest and most wonderful gift anybody could be given; every body could only get this gift once, and once it's gone, it's gone forever, so it's up to us to cherish it and make the most of it by doing what we love and enjoying it to the fullest.
But... once it's gone, you won't know it's gone... so then it won't matter.

Charbok
03-04-2007, 05:26 PM

technically you dont know that. It is possibly that after we die, we just go into another world, or its possible that we just perish and never remember it, its also possible that this is all a dream and that dreams are real, or maybe this is an illusion and the real world is a bunch of crap. ever seen the matrix?

Ultima Boss
03-05-2007, 02:33 AM
I could say the point of life is to die, but then that would make our very existence that meaningless. So, I guess the point of life is to live life to your fullest (don't care to elaborate)?

Elmo's Heaven!!
03-05-2007, 02:40 AM
Callum what exactly is your race?

xxxSakura
03-05-2007, 01:02 PM
technically you dont know that. It is possibly that after we die, we just go into another world, or its possible that we just perish and never remember it, its also possible that this is all a dream and that dreams are real, or maybe this is an illusion and the real world is a bunch of crap. ever seen the matrix?
There's actually no evidence to it, but still...

Up till then, we should live our lives to the fullest, and leave without any regrets ^0^

!CeMAn
03-06-2007, 03:06 AM
Just keep living.
Try it.

FireBrawl Latios
03-06-2007, 06:05 AM
The point of life is... to not think about it.

!CeMAn
03-06-2007, 07:06 AM
The point of life..?
LoL, what is the question, really?

Are we laughing at the futility or are we joking that it sucks?
Either way, humans are stuck.

xxxSakura
03-06-2007, 12:59 PM
Just keep living.
Try it.
Haha, very wise answer from Prof.!Ce xDDD

!CeMAn
03-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Haha, very wise answer from Prof.!Ce xDDD
Well there is no point!

Meno
03-06-2007, 05:55 PM
The point of life..?
LoL, what is the question, really?

Are we laughing at the futility or are we joking that it sucks?
Either way, humans are stuck.
All of the above, and then some. The question is so open-ended, you can interpret it as almost anything. No question is wrong, no matter who asks or answers. And, no answer can be wrong, since life is whatever you wish it to be.

xxxSakura
03-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Well there is no point!
Lol xDDD

OK OK, I'll stop the teasing part ^-^

Deoxys2000
03-10-2007, 12:49 PM
To Have Fun! xD

Shiny Loser
03-10-2007, 01:15 PM
To Have Fun! xD

in my opinion, that made the most sense of all the answers given.
Because it's short and sweet. Succint. To the point. Yeah. uh

xxxSakura
03-10-2007, 01:41 PM
To Have Fun! xD
To discover the meaning of friendship~

TVTMaster
03-10-2007, 01:43 PM
The meaning of life is to glorify God.

No, really. That's it. You can all fee free to either ignore me or call me a narrow-minded Christian fool.

And wack! Sakura on! POST IN RIERVIEW GOSH DARN IT!

xxxSakura
03-10-2007, 01:47 PM
The meaning of life is to glorify God.

No, really. That's it. You can all fee free to either ignore me or call me a narrow-minded Christian fool.

And wack! Sakura on! POST IN RIERVIEW GOSH DARN IT!
I'm a Buddhist X3 I respect my own God xDDD

Alrighty alrighty, I was waiting for some other people to post, but I'll do it ^.^

Pokeboy sarab
03-10-2007, 03:43 PM
The point life is too have children, spread your genes and die and possibly help others along the way.

Deoxys2000
03-10-2007, 05:09 PM
To discover the meaning of friendship~
+To Create The Next Gen Of Life
+To Teach Our Grandsons how to live.

~+And Continue Our Lives! ^_^

hell rider
03-11-2007, 10:21 PM
its to eat pie and cake.. derr

Ham and Cheese
03-12-2007, 12:28 AM
My god. Everybody knows that the meaning of life is to eat pie, talk about retarded celebrities then die and go to heaven and be all like 'OMG THE N00 GENRRASHUN ARE DOORN00BS'

xxxSakura
03-12-2007, 10:32 AM
My god. Everybody knows that the meaning of life is to eat pie, talk about retarded celebrities then die and go to heaven and be all like 'OMG THE N00 GENRRASHUN ARE DOORN00BS'
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~!

The point of life is to enjoy the beauty and glories of BLEACH~! [♥]

Shiny Loser
03-12-2007, 12:48 PM

Lol.
AND eat cheese

hell rider
03-13-2007, 02:41 AM
Lol.
AND eat cheese

noo cheese is for fr00bl3ts! but now pie... ohhh yeah!

xxxSakura
03-13-2007, 07:50 AM
Lol.
AND eat cheese
For chocolate to bombard the world ^.~

Shiny Loser
03-13-2007, 11:09 AM
noo cheese is for fr00bl3ts! but now pie... ohhh yeah!

Cheese owns pie.

Ok this is getting far from the point of life. See where a simple discussion can get you into?

GohJolteonBoy
03-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Anything but getting injured or killed.

xxxSakura
03-14-2007, 01:53 PM
Y do u keep posting shhit?!
Uh... Mind your language D= And it's humour, don't you get it? Or perhaps sarcasm, but, oh well XD

charmeleonblaze
03-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Uh... Mind your language D= And it's humour, don't you get it? Or perhaps sarcasm, but, oh well XD

Yes I realize that, but he's been doing this for a while now.

bisexual half jew
03-15-2007, 12:15 AM

you're an idiot. i made two threads last week that both happened to provoke long conversations even after i was banned. and you say "i've been doing it for a while now"

ProffesorNakeds
03-15-2007, 12:19 AM
There are younger kids on here and just cause youre bisexual and half jew you just shatter theyre fun of believing in Santa Clause? For shame Mr. Bisexual Half Jew, For shame.

bisexual half jew
03-15-2007, 12:21 AM
There are younger kids on here and just cause youre bisexual and half jew you just shatter theyre fun of believing in Santa Clause? For shame Mr. Bisexual Half Jew, For shame.

now brace yourselves for this one! cuz there's no god, and your idiotic human ideals are laughable!
"well thats a load off my mind" - Fry:biggrin:

xxxSakura
03-15-2007, 06:59 AM
But still, don't use that word xPP

And whoa, don't start a potential flaming, guys. Go back to the real topic.

Ultima Boss
03-15-2007, 07:01 AM
and your idiotic human ideals are laughable!
Trust me (and everyone else), the feeling's mutual... back to you.

xxxSakura
03-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Trust me (and everyone else), the feeling's mutual... back to you.
*laugh* Good one!

Hey, I wasn't supposed to be supporting this D=

Lol, in any case, I guess he's really gone too far?

Shiny Loser
03-15-2007, 02:41 PM

For shame. You just poured cold water on those kids being uber good hoping they'd get a bicycle.

Dialga913191
03-15-2007, 06:27 PM
the point of life is to live!lol :crackup:

Shiny Loser
03-16-2007, 10:42 AM
*laugh* Good one!

Hey, I wasn't supposed to be supporting this D=

Lol, in any case, I guess he's really gone too far?

I agree... i wonder how old he is. in real life. Because he's always talking about screwy weird things that kids shouldn't give a sh!t about (forgive the language) and have you seen his thread about cigarettes being called death sticks? That really shows how cracked he is.

xxxSakura
03-16-2007, 01:04 PM
I agree... i wonder how old he is. in real life. Because he's always talking about screwy weird things that kids shouldn't give a sh!t about (forgive the language) and have you seen his thread about cigarettes being called death sticks? That really shows how cracked he is.
I never go to it because I don't find it an interesting topic. It's logical, because sometimes they are the causes of heart atatcks and lung cancers xDDD

bisexual half jew
03-16-2007, 01:53 PM

i am actually 17. am i supposed to be younger to be on a pokemon forum? i'm gonna be playing pokemon till i'm 80

Shiny Loser
03-16-2007, 03:08 PM
i am actually 17. am i supposed to be younger to be on a pokemon forum? i'm gonna be playing pokemon till i'm 80

That explains it. 17 is the most radical age of human life.

When i say Radical, i mean out of control, rebellious, and yada yada ydadada. you get the idea.

Razzmatazz
03-16-2007, 03:28 PM

When i say Radical, i mean out of control, rebellious, and yada yada ydadada. you get the idea.

I don't know about that, I'm 16 and I've got a good amount of hate inside me.
The meaning of life is to be the ants that perform the slave labor needed for the big people (big = rich, and not Big & Rich,) can eventually create one world order. Really, a pointless life - nothing to accomplish.

:rambo:

bisexual half jew
03-16-2007, 04:16 PM

trust me, i've always been crazy. but the truth is that i have the secret of existence in my head, and it might sound crazy but it's not. it's totally true and i'm sure of it

-CLT-
03-16-2007, 04:31 PM
trust me, i've always been crazy. but the truth is that i have the secret of existence in my head, and it might sound crazy but it's not. it's totally true and i'm sure of it

Yea chaaaa.Ummm me don't likey your username or sig!I'm only 13 and I know what that is and you ruined it Santa Clause aint reAL:sad: :sad: :sad: (I knew that:rolleyes: )but your username isn't pokemon friendly.........
On topic life is whatever you want it to be I'm a christian I believe it's right you believe what you want and that religion depends on the point of life I mean if there's a infant amount of space then you'll never know everything that's questioned about this.
OMG that was deep!

P.S I like pie:cool:

bisexual half jew
03-16-2007, 04:47 PM
Yea chaaaa.Ummm me don't likey your username or sig!I'm only 13 and I know what that is and you ruined it Santa Clause aint reAL:sad: :sad: :sad: (I knew that:rolleyes: )but your username isn't pokemon friendly.........
On topic life is whatever you want it to be I'm a christian I believe it's right you believe what you want and that religion depends on the point of life I mean if there's a infant amount of space then you'll never know everything that's questioned about this.
OMG that was deep!

P.S I like pie:cool:

of course there's an infinite amount of space, how could there not be?

Neptune
03-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Forty-two. I'm sure someone's said this already, but oh well.

-CLT-
03-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Forty-two. I'm sure someone's said this already, but oh well.

What does that mean? Like his age I think he's 17, wow a 17 year old making threads like this on a POKEMON Forum.

Yggdrasill
03-16-2007, 06:15 PM
In a book (can't remember what it's called, it's written by Douglas Adams though) 42 is the answer to the Universe, life and everything.
It's purely fictional, though. Obviously.

bisexual half jew
03-16-2007, 06:42 PM
What does that mean? Like his age I think he's 17, wow a 17 year old making threads like this on a POKEMON Forum.

gotta catch 'em all! gotta catch 'em all!

Razzmatazz
03-16-2007, 09:05 PM
gotta catch 'em all! gotta catch 'em all!

I cant tell if this guy is for real, or if he just hasn't broken a big enough rule to be banned...

hell rider
03-16-2007, 11:05 PM
I cant tell if this guy is for real, or if he just hasn't broken a big enough rule to be banned...

umm he already has been banned.. he made a thread like this but was locked...

bisexual half jew
03-17-2007, 02:30 PM
yeah i was banned, but it was only a temporary ban. i got banned for posting the lyrics to a song that takes a highly skeptical view of this planet we live on

xxxSakura
03-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Good point raised, lol.

Seriously, this is getting way off-topic. From the point of life to how annoying BHJ is. How amazing x]

pod
03-19-2007, 01:13 PM
this is a retared thread.:goofy: