PDA

View Full Version : Is it true?

Galaxy
02-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Are they really going to make remakes of G/S/C, like they did with FR/LG? And if so, when is it launching?

PS: I heard that here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31953)

ZadokRox
02-23-2007, 10:56 PM
We'll find out in a year or two. Just be patient. As for that YouTube thing that person was telling you about, I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

To keep up with any information on the Pokemon games, check with Serebii.net (http://www.serebii.net). Or with Pokemon Elite 2000's main site.

Blue_Dragon_Mew
02-28-2007, 07:45 PM
An advanced G/S/C doesn't seem likely... Another FR/LG game could still happen, maybe a newer version of yellow. :)

Bloody TC
02-28-2007, 08:59 PM
An advanced G/S/C doesn't seem likely... Another FR/LG game could still happen, maybe a newer version of yellow. :)

Yeah if they were going to make a new g/s/c they would come out with a new Yellow first.Then they would come out with s/g and then Crystal.

charmeleonblaze
03-04-2007, 02:45 AM
We dont need a remake of yellow. F/R and L/Gs enough.

Bloody TC
03-04-2007, 03:13 AM

I know that but they would still make a mix of the two like the name would probally be like "ThunderYellow" or "LightningYellow".

Blue_Dragon_Mew
03-08-2007, 01:57 AM

Yes, but every other gen, two was enough, but the third was cooler. Besides, I miss having little pikachu following me.

Hikari_TaDa
03-08-2007, 04:10 AM
A remake of yellow would be awsome!!I mean better graphics and your Pikachu lookin better it would be awsome!They cud call it like ummm Pokemon THunderyellow or just Pokemon Thunder

hell rider
03-12-2007, 12:33 AM
pokemon thunderyellow sounds awsome! i knew yellow needed a remake. it just wasnt that good.. but then.. glitch city would be gone! :(

Shiny Loser
03-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Yes, but every other gen, two was enough, but the third was cooler. Besides, I miss having little pikachu following me.

Me too!! I miss talking to it ^^
If they made thunderyellow, it would be cool! But i'm looking forward to the GSC remakes because GSC is only 1 gen behind RSE, who knows how advanced it will look?

Yggdrasill
03-13-2007, 06:04 PM
The idea of a remade Yellow version seems kinda stupid, it'll basically be FR/LG but with a Pikachu following you.
I'd really like to see a remake of G/S as they they were my favourite PKMN games.