PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 2 or Xbox?

Lil Booo
02-24-2007, 01:54 PM
What one do you prefer? (Xbox not Xbox 360)

skiboydoggy
02-24-2007, 02:58 PM
What one do you prefer? (Xbox not Xbox 360)
Xbox is stronger, but PS2 just flat out has more games... So...

Halo wins.

Horus
02-24-2007, 03:03 PM
I had to vote for PS2 because of the better games and Guitar Hero 2. Xbox has Halo, and that's one of the best games ever, but I had to go with PS2. Why did you say Halo wins if you voted PS2 Skiboydoggy?

~Strider

LordZangoose
02-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Bill Gates wins at life. He has made a system that was graphically advanced beyond the other two, has created the best-selling game ever, and is about to secure a world-wide fanbase for his system. Starting out that far behind the competition in terms of experience, you have to say Xbox is the best system.

Bigpinkloser9
02-24-2007, 03:06 PM
Xbox+me+Halo2=Awesome!!!
Xbox is the 2nd best console, right behind the Wii.:wink:

Alienshroom
02-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Xbox is way better

AquaMeowth
02-24-2007, 03:11 PM
I have to say PS2 all the way! Even though I like Halo 1, 2, and possibly 3 (If they ever come out with it)

earth_type_rule
02-24-2007, 05:18 PM
PS2 obvious. Xbox sucks American arse :/

Lil Booo
02-24-2007, 08:29 PM
wow its quite close i thought PS2 would of steamrollered Xbox, i have both consoles but i chose PS2 because it has a bigger selection of games and big pink loser was right because wii is way better ( im still playing it 2 hours a day and i got it the day it came out)

LordZangoose
02-24-2007, 08:39 PM
But the poll has nothing to do with the Wii. You people are picking PS2 because that's what the majority does. Although PS2 has more games, it also has more crappy games.

Lil Booo
02-24-2007, 08:47 PM
for your info lord zangoose i picked Xbox :eh:

LordZangoose
02-24-2007, 08:48 PM
You said you chose PS2 in your post before that.

Lil Booo
02-24-2007, 08:59 PM
oh yeah sorry my bad but i do honestly think PS2 is actually better by the slightest touch but im not going with the crowd thats what i think

Ridley
02-24-2007, 09:00 PM
No Gamecube option? ._.

Alienshroom
02-24-2007, 09:00 PM
oh yeah sorry my bad but i do honestly think PS2 is actually better by the slightest touch but im not going with the crowd thats what i think

Xbox is so beter though the game Primal for PS2 rocks.

King Zark
02-24-2007, 09:03 PM
PS is less bulky and more easier to transport and it had better games.
Xbox was growing in fame it had only Live to live up to but that was expensive.

PS2 is great and inexpensive and compact. thickness of PS1 length of PS.

Leman
02-24-2007, 09:20 PM
I say PS2, cause the only good Xbox game, that I have played is Halo, butI dont have Xbox.

Espeon EX
02-24-2007, 09:41 PM
PS2, it has good games like guitar hero 1&2, DDR, GTA san andreas, and more, while xbox has good games like halo and socom, ps2 is slightly better to me.

Horus
02-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Bill Gates wins at life. He has made a system that was graphically advanced beyond the other two, has created the best-selling game ever, and is about to secure a world-wide fanbase for his system. Starting out that far behind the competition in terms of experience, you have to say Xbox is the best system.

If you're talking about the Halo series, then no he didn't create it. The only reason Microsoft is on there is because it was funded by Microsoft. Also the PS2 came out about 2 years before the Xbox home entertainment system came out, therefore Xbox would have 2+ years of more capabilities of gaining more technological advances.

~Strider

Spartan MK-6
02-24-2007, 09:52 PM
xbox pwns ps2

[four word rule]

Gamedude
02-25-2007, 11:30 AM
There have been so many threads like this but i still vote xboxs because of Halo and Star Wars KOTOR!:razz:

Lil Booo
02-25-2007, 01:12 PM
No Gamecube option? ._.
theres no gamecube option because its only between Xbox and ps2 does that answer??

Legendary Wolf
02-25-2007, 05:24 PM
The Xbox can go live cant it? so I say Xbox

STORMTROOPER X
02-26-2007, 02:09 AM
Besides Halo, which I think is way overated, XBOX's got squat:tongue: .

Ultima Boss
02-26-2007, 05:56 AM
For I want out of a video game system, I'm going with the PS2. Yes, XBox has Halo but that's it, nothing more or less. I'm not willing to spend a crapload of money just for one game; I'll just play it at a friend's house. Besides, my PS2 wishlist is more than just one game, and it does what I want besides a game system: a DVD player.

Iridium
02-26-2007, 06:55 AM
Its got to be PlayStation2.

skiboydoggy
02-26-2007, 08:07 AM
For I want out of a video game system, I'm going with the PS2. Yes, XBox has Halo but that's it, nothing more or less. I'm not willing to spend a crapload of money just for one game; I'll just play it at a friend's house. Besides, my PS2 wishlist is more than just one game, and it does what I want besides a game system: a DVD player.
Erm... The Xbox has a DVD player attachment too, you know that right? Also, the Xbox has a lot of games besides Halo, Halo is just the most hyped one.

Knightblazer
02-27-2007, 12:23 AM
PS2 is better for money-saving folks like me. =P

I mean, their RPG games can last pretty long... plus its compatiable with PS games. More time to use it than buying frelling expensive XBox games, though i'd have to admit its pretty good...

Knightblazer

Tory vs Meaty II
02-27-2007, 12:48 AM

I'm sick of people thinking Halo is the only good game for X-Box, I mean, there are a bunch of great X-Box games.

Evertime in this forum, when they reply back and tell be me, "what are the great games for XBox?" Then I say the anwser later, then they don't respond back to me, it happends all the time, I aways have to make that long list, XBox has better graphics, more speed, and more caplebilities. The Xbox won more awards, but the PS2 won against the Xbox. Why? Because PS2 sold more, and the Xbox was new. And right now, the Xbox 360 is killing the PS3.

It is not about what is the better game system, it is about what is the highest selling game console!

Gamakichi
02-27-2007, 12:53 AM
Ahh... the decisions. Halo pwns... MGS pwns... I don't know! I will go with sony, Bill Gates can KMA!

STORMTROOPER X
02-27-2007, 04:08 AM
I'm sick of people thinking Halo is the only good game for X-Box, I mean, there are a bunch of great X-Box games.

Evertime in this forum, when they reply back and tell be me, "what are the great games for XBox?" Then I say the anwser later, then they don't respond back to me, it happends all the time, I aways have to make that long list, XBox has better graphics, more speed, and more caplebilities. The Xbox won more awards, but the PS2 won against the Xbox. Why? Because PS2 sold more, and the Xbox was new. And right now, the Xbox 360 is killing the PS3.

It is not about what is the better game system, it is about what is the highest selling game console!

It's arguing time:cool: . First PS3 is losing to 360 because it just launched, and PS3 goofed big time, but we are here to talk about the PS2 anyway. Lets admit it. If XBOX never had Halo it would have sunk, and whatever games your talking about I have no clue. You can go to Japan and find even the brand new 360's aplenty in the bargain bin.

skiboydoggy
02-27-2007, 08:04 AM
It's arguing time:cool: . First PS3 is losing to 360 because it just launched, and PS3 goofed big time, but we are here to talk about the PS2 anyway. Lets admit it. If XBOX never had Halo it would have sunk, and whatever games your talking about I have no clue. You can go to Japan and find even the brand new 360's aplenty in the bargain bin.
Oh, they are there. Just about every good franchise that the PS has, the Xbox has as well too, so there we go. Even Virtua Fighter 5 is on the Xbox, and then there are all the companies bought over by Microsoft and stuff...

Tory vs Meaty II
02-28-2007, 04:07 AM

Why should I care about Japan, US has more people.:cool:

Ultima Boss
02-28-2007, 06:29 AM
You might as well accept that most people aren't fans of the first generation XBox launching campaign.

Evertime in this forum, when they reply back and tell be me, "what are the great games for XBox?" Then I say the anwser later, then they don't respond back to me, it happends all the time
Proofreading is one of the Golden Rules of writing a composition, same goes for typing. This is a great example of that rule needed to be put into practice. With that being said, you should rephrase this to make your point clearer, but I'll do what I can...

If you're going to carry on the fanboy charisma for the XBox then please do share 'your' list of great games for this system. The only games, other than Halo, I would consider are Ninja Gaiden and Jade Empire.

XBox has better graphics, more speed, and more caplebilities.
Guess what? You need games to apply those "better graphics, more speed, and more capabilities".

The Xbox won more awards, but the PS2 won against the Xbox. Why? Because PS2 sold more, and the Xbox was new.
Not to mention the diversity of the games released on the PS2, in comparison to the XBox.

And right now, the Xbox 360 is killing the PS3.
That's because the 360 had a more successful launch than the PS3 did, with better games and not as many technical problems.

There's no need to repeat yourself when playing with words. Well, I suppose your definition of "better game system" could be the "highest selling game console".

Why should I care about Japan, US has more people.:cool:
Seeing as how Sony and Nintendo originate in Japan, as well as where their global headquarters are stationed (correct me if I'm wrong), you should probably care. Then again, you seem to only care for the XBox so that probably wouldn't apply to you.

vgbri
03-01-2007, 07:51 PM
The PS2 is cheaper with the same graphics and better games. X-box is mosly M games so screw Halo my mom won't let me buy it.

Professor Geoffrey
03-01-2007, 10:21 PM
PS2. I just prefer it. I played with my friend's friend on his X-Box, and it was too hard, even though it was an X-Box version of a game I have.

Vaporeon
03-03-2007, 02:51 AM
PS2. Guitar Hero 2 and Halo rock. xD

Ham and Cheese
03-03-2007, 03:11 AM
Psh, everyone knows it's the Wee.

Starly
03-03-2007, 04:58 AM
i would say that PS2 is better than Xbox as the PS2 console has alot more games like Final Fantasy XII for the PS2 system. so i vote for ps2

The_Seventieth_Evil
03-03-2007, 05:16 AM
Playstation 2.
Controller is great. Can still play old PS One games (Dark Forces, FFVII, L of Dragoon, Parappa the Rappa)