View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Vs Samurai Warriors

Gastlygoo
02-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Which do you like better

I like Dynasty warriors better because of all the movesets and Characters

Ps There may be people that have never heard of these games for the PS2 I know

Tamer Marco
02-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Honestly, they're both stupid button mashers.

earth_type_rule
02-24-2007, 08:18 PM
You should have know there are people who think this game stink.

Well, I prefer SW a little over it. But Sima Yi owns ya in DW :)

Lil Booo
02-24-2007, 09:34 PM
oh my dynasty warriors is waaaay better and people who say its rubbish i bet have NEVER played it before if they had it they would always back a game like that

Razzmatazz
02-24-2007, 09:38 PM
I never played SW, and lost interest in DW after the fourth game (and its on what, DW 16 now?) But DW was out first, and when I did play it I enjoyed it, so that got my vote.

:rambo:

Lil Booo
02-24-2007, 09:40 PM
16 !! wow already :confused:

Linoone
02-24-2007, 09:40 PM
I haven't heard of them

earth_type_rule
02-24-2007, 09:48 PM
ROFL, it's on 5 xDDD

still waiting for any news on DW6 for PS3 :/

still, SW is a great game. More things to do, horses are cooler, better warriors, and better attitudes :)

No stupid Wu, that's the best part :)

Razzmatazz
02-24-2007, 09:51 PM
The number says 5, but each number has at least 3 spin-offs. DW 4, DW 4 Xtreme Whatever, DW 4 Empires, DW 5, DW 5 Xtreme Whatever, and DW 5 Empires.
Koei manages to turn two games into six games.

:rambo:

earth_type_rule
02-25-2007, 10:44 AM
meh, I prefer the mixture of the coming game: Musou Orochi.

That's the final bang from koei on the PS2, creating SW and DW on the same game. You can form team ups, new special attacks, and unique storylines for each team ( propably )

plus the older deleted SW characters will return xP

Kenny_C.002
02-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Unfortunately, both of the games do get very repetitive after the intitial "zomg I'm so powerful" thing wears out...

Dynasty Warriors gets my vote simply because the 3 Kingdoms has to be one of the best backdrops ever.

earth_type_rule
02-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Unfortunately, both of the games do get very repetitive after the intitial "zomg I'm so powerful" thing wears out...

Dynasty Warriors gets my vote simply because the 3 Kingdoms has to be one of the best backdrops ever.

Yeah could be, but won't you at least agree the warring states where also very historical for Japan?

If Oda survived, would Japan would be some kind of Irak now? If Toyotomi ruled, would japan be full of monkeys?

Who would know, but I think I'll stick for Ieyasu, there might be no playstation if he didn't ruled :)

Kenny_C.002
02-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Yeah could be, but won't you at least agree the warring states where also very historical for Japan?

If Oda survived, would Japan would be some kind of Irak now? If Toyotomi ruled, would japan be full of monkeys?

Who would know, but I think I'll stick for Ieyasu, there might be no playstation if he didn't ruled :)
Warring States in Japan is cool, but I still prefer the 3 Kingdoms, more so due to my heritage. :3

warriorofdeathzt
02-25-2007, 07:11 PM
I've been a fan of Dynasty Warriors for about 4 years. Ever since I played DW3 for the first, it became one of my favorite games. I know most of the history of the Three Kingdoms of Wu, Shu, and Wei. My favorite characters would have to be Pong Tong, Zhou Tai, Guan Yu, Guan Ping, Zuo Chi and Zhang Liao. I haven't played any Dynasty Warriors game since last year. Last game played was Dynasty Warriors 5. I always kicked ass in any game. My greatest victory was defeating Lu Bu for the first time in DW3 with Pong Tong, his 1st weapon, no power ups and no bodyguards on Hard Difficulty. So far, I haven't met anyone to break my KO record of 5,634. The Dynasty Warriors series is my favorite and better than Samurai Warriors, because there are more characters, more battlefields, more items, just more of everything. I kick ass! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

earth_type_rule
02-25-2007, 07:13 PM
Warring States in Japan is cool, but I still prefer the 3 Kingdoms, more so due to my heritage. :3

ah than it's ok :P

Love the way China got united btw. Thanks to the smartest strategist evah!

And don't go all "Zhuge liang was the smartest, he kicked Sima Yi's Butt several times!"

My anwers:

1. Sima Kicked ass back, so they tie up

2. If Zhuge was so good, why didn't he stopped him than?

3. If zhuge was so awesome, why did he die of overworkedness, and Sima Yi didn't got a scratch on his health!

Gastlygoo
02-25-2007, 10:43 PM
ah than it's ok :P

Love the way China got united btw. Thanks to the smartest strategist evah!

And don't go all "Zhuge liang was the smartest, he kicked Sima Yi's Butt several times!"

My anwers:

1. Sima Kicked ass back, so they tie up

2. If Zhuge was so good, why didn't he stopped him than?

3. If zhuge was so awesome, why did he die of overworkedness, and Sima Yi didn't got a scratch on his health!

that is true I love Sima yi he rocks so does Pang tong and Zou ci

Lil Booo
02-26-2007, 04:06 PM
no - one like using lu bu? Pang Tong is one of my fave

earth_type_rule
02-26-2007, 06:11 PM
ofcourse Lu Bu is fun to use, especially when you are feeling a little stressed, and like to kill all on chaos mode :/ Just bash a lot of C3's out of him and bye to all the little soldiers and generals out there :silenced:

Horus
02-26-2007, 06:50 PM
I like DW better. I stopped playing after four, and only played SW a couple of times and didn't care for the story line.

~Strider

Knightblazer
02-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Dynasty Warrior, coz' it helped me in my History Assigment. =P

Knightblazer

Gamakichi
02-27-2007, 01:55 AM
Dynasty Warriors... LuBu ftw!
(people make a poll out of anything nowadays)