Ice Beam+1

Rick the Scyther
Lv. 54
Moves:
Slash
Aerial Ace
Hyper Beam
Steel Wing

I also have some legendaries but i dont count them.

Lucavi
02-25-2007, 04:56 AM
This isn't competitive, and judging from the team, it looks from FR/LG

*Moved

dud3
02-25-2007, 05:00 AM
I give it a 6.1 out of 10.

Lucavi
02-25-2007, 05:09 AM
I give it a 6.1 out of 10.

K, i deleted your previous post for uselessness. I won't do it this time so you and the other members see it:

NO NUMBER RATES

They provide no information on how to fix anything, and don't point any specific issue with the team. If you want to rate a team properly, point out exactly what the team needs, and how to improve it

dud3
02-25-2007, 05:16 AM
Oh lol i was wondering why my post just disappeared out of no where lol oh and sorry for the number rating.

Finchy
02-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Well for starters your highest pokemon, Persian, is at Level 72 and your lowest, Scyther, is at Level 54. I would start by getting all your pokemon into the high sixties/low seventies. With your Meganium, you have Razor Leaf and Solarbeam, so I'd choose one of the two and swap it for say, Earthquake or maybe a poison type move. Your Absol also has Quick Attack, I would recommend changing that as well xD. Maybe try changing it for Earthquake or something funky, try to make sure it's different from the types he knows already. You also don't have an Electric, Fighting, Ice/Water or Psychic type on your team, which could hamper your team when facing the Elite 4. You could always beat them with brute force I have no doubt, but I was just thinking that it could be of help to train some pokemon of those types up. But yeah, fix up your team, add some pokemon of varying types and you should have a pretty nifty team.

Flammenwerfer
02-25-2007, 05:53 PM
um, ya people, the title says PMD Team. Surely you know that this is for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?:oops:

Lord Voldemort
02-25-2007, 10:28 PM
um, ya people, the title says PMD Team. Surely you know that this is for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?:oops:

And the rules say that you're only supposed to put competitive teams in this board, Surely you know that

Flammenwerfer
02-26-2007, 09:49 PM
o man. i didnt know.:doh: :doh: :doh: