View Full Version : Lugia tips?

Groudon_fan
02-26-2007, 03:25 AM
I need tips for versing Lugia, I'm a Sceptile with:
Pound
Giga Drain
Agility
Bullet Seed

Other: is Lugia's freind Area automatic after you recruit it?

Leman
02-26-2007, 04:02 AM
I need tips for versing Lugia, I'm a Sceptile with:
Pound
Giga Drain
Agility
Bullet Seed

Other: is Lugia's freind Area automatic after you recruit it?

I think it is auto. I think that you should come in w/ an electric mon,adn then it will be easy.

E C
02-26-2007, 10:42 AM
You should learn Sceptile Earthquake and remove Pound.

Bring Max Elixir and some huge apples.

The hard thing with Silver Trench is the monster house, but earthquake should make it easier. When you've reached 99F it should be easy, as Lugia has low level (30).

And yes, Lugia's friend area is automatic. The first time you beat him, he'll ask you to join.

Lil Booo
02-26-2007, 03:03 PM
the strongest move lugias got is gust and it is weeeeaaaak! he is so easy and its a 99.9% chance of recruitment

Evil Mastermind
02-26-2007, 03:29 PM
dont hit lugia too much from a distacnce, as you have to be next to him to recruit him, he only has 1 attacking move (gust).

the dungeon is ALWAYS tougher than the ledgendary at the end, but lugia dosent seem woirth all 99 floors at all...

Kayos
02-26-2007, 07:08 PM
I've got a question about Lugia too; does it learn Aeroblast, ever?

xXGengarXx
02-27-2007, 10:34 PM
As MOST dungeons go, the boss at the end is 90% of the time easier than the actual dungeon. Lugia is no exception, as even my Venusaur partner hit it so hard, a regular attack from me was able to KO Lugia. Lugia MAY not seem as the best reward for a dungeon like that, but raise it a little, and he's worthwhile.

charmeleonblaze
02-27-2007, 10:47 PM
As MOST dungeons go, the boss at the end is 90% of the time easier than the actual dungeon. Lugia is no exception, as even my Venusaur partner hit it so hard, a regular attack from me was able to KO Lugia. Lugia MAY not seem as the best reward for a dungeon like that, but raise it a little, and he's worthwhile.

Dude, you gotta be kidding me, I thought Lugia was some bad a**, extremely powerful, ultimate dragon.

burnedmagix
02-28-2007, 02:26 AM
I've got a question about Lugia too; does it learn Aeroblast, ever?

yes.It attacks go n a straight line,and has a high critical rate

Evil Mastermind
02-28-2007, 06:38 AM
i killed it in 1 hit with blast burn...

after i got blast burn i could easilly kill any ledgendaries in 1 hit.

lugia is terrible, after i beat him i looked at his moveset and i thaught it was a glitch or something...

Blue_Dragon_Mew
02-28-2007, 11:03 AM
Getting to Lugia is the hard part, beating him is as easy as 1, 2, 3... moves

The Harris
02-28-2007, 08:59 PM
well thats why it has i high recruit rate as its awfull
the strongest move lugias got is gust and it is weeeeaaaak! he is so easy and its a 99.9% chance of recruitment

Evil Mastermind
03-01-2007, 06:42 AM
its recruit rate is high because it takes so long to get to him, in all 99 floor dungeons you will generally get the ledgendary at the end, exept western cave for mewtwo (not first try recruitable) and ones without ledgendaries on the last floor.

i imagine if trained well he will be good, but i dont have the time at the moment

The Harris
03-01-2007, 02:56 PM
oh thats why i thought its because he is weak

Evil Mastermind
03-01-2007, 06:22 PM
maybie that has something to do with it aswell...