PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question from a Stupid Dark Lord

Deathspector
02-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Meh...I'm sure I saw it somewhere here sometime back when I look, but now I seem to have completely lost it. What does it take for Pokémon that evolve leveling up to evolve. I know it's a certain number of battles, but I've forgotten. The same for Trading. Do you have to trade twice with the same person to get a Scizor, or Alakazam? I know it's stupid, but right now I'm a bit tired, and can't go scrolling through all those millions of threads.

DS

Ridley
02-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Meh...I'm sure I saw it somewhere here sometime back when I look, but now I seem to have completely lost it. What does it take for Pokémon that evolve leveling up to evolve. I know it's a certain number of battles, but I've forgotten.
7 if it evolves once, 5 if it evolves twice, once for each evolution
The same for Trading. Do you have to trade twice with the same person to get a Scizor, or Alakazam? I know it's stupid, but right now I'm a bit tired, and can't go scrolling through all those millions of threads.

DS

Trade-and-Trade-back, yeah.

Given you have any neseccary items as well (Upgrade, etc)

I hope I answered your questions.

Deathspector
02-27-2007, 12:31 PM
Oh yes, definietly.

So it does pay to ask stupid questions. See, you learn something new everyday. Anyway, since I'm on a roll, might as well as another question. Say you're writing a story, and you have a Pichu. Now, half-way through your story, you get enough money to buy a Spirit Stone, and you evolve Pichu. Are you allowed to come up with your own scenario in the story where Pichu evolves? Or do you have to continue that story with a Pichu?

DS

Ridley
02-27-2007, 12:35 PM
If I recall correctly, you can just use any Pokemon you want in your stories, so it doesn't really matter.

Volcanflame
02-27-2007, 12:36 PM
Well, your story doesn't have to follow your stats, so you can have any Pokémon in your story.

EDIT: Ridley beat me to it! D:

-Volcan-

Marth
02-27-2007, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the help, Ridley and Volcanflame.
As a reminder, we have the URPG related chat for these kind of questions.