PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Mail and SOS Mail?

pkmn trainer Vincent
02-28-2007, 03:09 AM
How does it acually work? i mean, i am reading on this site, people offering help and rescue missions etc, and to Pm them with the info, but don't you need to be within 10ft or have a Nintendo DS with both cartridges in the console, inorder to actually rescue the other person?

burnedmagix
02-28-2007, 03:38 AM
its called password..

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
02-28-2007, 04:15 AM
There are pre-programmed randomized passwords for every floor of every dungeon that you can possible faint in. When you faint, you're given an SOS password which you tell to someone else who can enter it into their game, rescue you and then give you the AOK password so you can enter it into your own game.

pkmn trainer Vincent
03-01-2007, 12:09 AM
There are pre-programmed randomized passwords for every floor of every dungeon that you can possible faint in. When you faint, you're given an SOS password which you tell to someone else who can enter it into their game, rescue you and then give you the AOK password so you can enter it into your own game.

Yeah but do you need to be near your rescuer in real life for it to work. meaning if i fainted in say, Stormy Sea, and i send an Sent an SOS mail and came online here and gave the code out for help.

Could i turn on my GBA and such after the rescue, without being in the same country as my rescuer?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
03-01-2007, 05:01 AM
Could i turn on my GBA and such after the rescue, without being in the same country as my rescuer?
Yep. You can give the password to anyone in the world. They'll complete the rescue on their own game and then give you back an AOK password. Once you enter the AOK password in your game you can continue from where you fainted. You don't have to be anywhere near your rescuer in real life.