PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Six Elements~The discussion

Meshi
03-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Okay, so, anyone have something to talk about?

The RP has started you know, but so far, only two people have posted..

KOR
03-03-2007, 02:54 AM
I'll post again soon. I'm working on my own RP, another post for Another Rp and this one. So i'll get another post soon. But come on people we need you guys to post. I'll PM people.

Meshi
03-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Thank you K.O.R, because I'm seriously getting bored here...seriously.

Kaze
03-03-2007, 03:16 PM
I've posted, but you're kind of making a Mary Sue character, _Mimi-Chan_. (Wow... I hardly ever use that term.) I mean, describing her as a beautiful maiden with a melodic voice? It may be true, but she has to have her faults as well.

I'm confused as to where everyone is, so I'm posting in Sootopolis...

Meshi
03-03-2007, 07:40 PM
I've posted, but you're kind of making a Mary Sue character, _Mimi-Chan_. (Wow... I hardly ever use that term.) I mean, describing her as a beautiful maiden with a melodic voice? It may be true, but she has to have her faults as well.

I'm confused as to where everyone is, so I'm posting in Sootopolis...
I suppose you're right, xD. I should give her faults.

Oh well, just say we're in Sootopolis then xD.

KOR
03-03-2007, 08:25 PM
I posted. I'll get to PMing all the people right now.

Meshi
03-03-2007, 09:41 PM
Sank you very mush..

Kaze
03-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Eh... I'll post, but if you're all in Sootopolis, why doesn't anyone notice the giant Gyarados trying to destroy Raymond...? Did you even read my post? :oops:

Meshi
03-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Oh yeah, I read your post, but Meyashi hasn't noticed it yet, she's only noticed your character and the pokemon.

Kaze
03-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Oh yeah, I read your post, but Meyashi hasn't noticed it yet, she's only noticed your character and the pokemon.

But not a giant, raging Gyarados? XD

I'll post in a minute. ^_^

Meshi
03-04-2007, 04:06 PM
Okay...

I'll be waiting for your post ^_^.

LordZangoose
03-04-2007, 11:14 PM
Anyone miss me? God, I will never get banned again. I really missed this place. Did you guys see my post? I hope everyone liked it.

KOR
03-05-2007, 05:28 AM
Anyone miss me? God, I will never get banned again. I really missed this place. Did you guys see my post? I hope everyone liked it.
Welcome back. Nice post too

geez Mitchell was freaking pissed. He just killed a guy and his Dragonite pwned a Swellow. And everyone is proabably freaked out about me shooting a boulder too. lol

Meshi
03-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Meyashi's gonna have to pull him in private to ask about the whole boulder thing..

Kaze
03-05-2007, 08:27 PM
Fwaaa!

I'll post later, after homework. _Mimi-Chan_, you bunnied my character (and LordZangoose's) in your last post, so if you could edit it, I'll be happy. I guess I could try to go along with it, though; it'd make things move more quickly that way. But...yeah...try not to do that. :oops:

LordZangoose
03-05-2007, 08:29 PM
I was considering having a storm rolling in and having a bolt of lightning strike my arrow and the rider, but decided against it.

KOR
03-06-2007, 02:21 AM
I feel so weird now. Everyones going to think i'm a nut by levitating a boulder and shooting it. Or my character will.......whatever.

LordZangoose
03-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Nah, you just used your powers a little early that's all. You're an early bloomer:razz:

Meshi
03-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Ryan's right. Meyashi's probably going to be something like:

0.0 How the hell did you do that earlier?

LordZangoose
03-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Oh snap hombre! Youz wentz & threw @ boltur att da birdy one11!elven11111one

Meshi
03-06-2007, 08:48 PM
xDD! Yeah!
0__0 you're like so amazing, your pecks are like.........so hot!

xDD!

LordZangoose
03-06-2007, 08:49 PM
Tee-hee, I thought Mitchell was stealing my thuder a little bit and wanted to get on Meshi's good side :oops:

Kaze
03-06-2007, 08:50 PM
Meanwhile, Raymond will sit there and do nothing but twitch. I might play around with his character a little bit...do something horribly evil to his mind and twist him to the point where he's going insane...

o_o;; Um... I mean... Moo?

I'm a harmless cow who is not hiding a flamethrower behind my back, thank you, and this cow shall post later on with her evil--er...bovine--plan... ^_^;;

Meshi
03-06-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes But....but....but!

Meshi is trying to save his flipping life!! xDDD

And he's just standing there xDD!!!

Kaze
03-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Yes But....but....but!

Meshi is trying to save his flipping life!! xDDD

And he's just standing there xDD!!!

But...but...but Raymond often does just stand there just to annoy you! Much like a real Ray I know! *pokes Seviper Blood's username*

Me shall post after my mom gets home and tires herself out on the computer. It's only safe to get on after that, 'cause otherwise she'll shake the computer chair to throw me off of it to get on...

LordZangoose
03-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Wow... that's a little odd... And since you're a cow, she won't be able to get you back up after she knocks you over. *does Nelson laugh*

Meshi
03-06-2007, 08:59 PM
>_>.....

You two are odder than an oddesy!

LordZangoose
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
You're mean, you meanie!

Kaze
03-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Odd is odder than either one of you.

I'm still hungry! I mean...moo!

Anyway, I posted, and Ray's being as evil as the real Ray. *hugs Seviper Blood*

KOR
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Fine i don't care about raymond then. I'll have Dragonite Hyper Beam that stubborn brat.

lol

*Hides from Kaze and Seviper Blood and Nakkura and Raymond*

LordZangoose
03-07-2007, 12:28 AM
*and Odd and various other assorted people and characters that Kaze is friends with or created*

@kaze: Do you go to school with Seviper Blood?

Kaze
03-07-2007, 12:47 AM
@kaze: Do you go to school with Seviper Blood?

Yes, I do. ;_; Sadly.

Can someone else post, now? And don't Hyper Beam that stubborn brat. Syra will eat you if you do.

LordZangoose
03-07-2007, 12:49 AM
I post too much, I'm almost every other post, so I'll wait for someone else to post.

Kaze
03-07-2007, 12:59 AM
I post too much, I'm almost every other post, so I'll wait for someone else to post.

I hardly ever post, only when it's necessary. However, when I do post, it takes others freaking forever to reply. XD

LordZangoose
03-07-2007, 01:00 AM
lol, I post too often and when others reply, I can't because no one else has posted. Almost all of us are on different time zones, so that sucks.

KOR
03-07-2007, 02:54 AM
Should i post now or Mimi-Chan?

Meshi
03-07-2007, 07:29 AM
Right, I've posted. A bit short, but I have a lot of things to do. I'll still be on, and I'll try to make my post a lil bit longer ^^.

LordZangoose
03-08-2007, 12:32 AM
*does waiting-for-other-people-to-post dance*

Kaze
03-09-2007, 01:41 AM
*does waiting-for-other-people-to-post dance*

Eh... Interesting post, LZ. o_O;; *coughs*

I'll wait for Kor to post, first.

KOR
03-09-2007, 03:31 AM
Eh... Interesting post, LZ. o_O;; *coughs*

I'll wait for Kor to post, first.
Yeah same goes for me *coughpervertcough*

jk

Anyways i posted but i won't be posting alot after this. I got a D+ in Math so i won't be on for a while. My posts will be less common for a while/

Kaze
03-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Yeah same goes for me *coughpervertcough*

jk

Anyways i posted but i won't be posting alot after this. I got a D+ in Math so i won't be on for a while. My posts will be less common for a while/

Eh, it's okay. I get Cs in Math and usually can't get on every once in a while because of it. (Well, it's Algebra II, and I'm only an 8th grader, so I don't know why everyone makes a big deal out of that...)

I mentioned a shadowy figure that I'll toy around with seperately, so don't do anything with him/her, okay?

Meshi
03-09-2007, 09:13 PM
You live in America, don't you Kaze?

I can tell because one: You say Math insteadof Maths.
Two: Your location...obviously..

Kaze
03-10-2007, 01:42 AM
*nods* I live in America.

Also, well... Raymond is far away from any of your characters, as LZ mentioned before...

LordZangoose
03-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Yeah, didn't want to come across as a pervert, but fire + dress= nudity. How's that for math?

KOR
03-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, didn't want to come across as a pervert, but fire + dress= nudity. How's that for math?

lol. I thought fire + dress = strange demented nude fantasy? jk

Anyways sorry for the delay of post. Still like half-grounded from the computer.

Kaze
03-12-2007, 01:28 AM
fire + dress = hopefully someone intelligent enough to have invented fireproof dresses back then, lest you come across as a pervert.

Heh. Everyone's ignoring Raymond being beaten up in a forest laying by a headless Zigzagoon. o_O

Ryoryoryo

LordZangoose
03-12-2007, 01:29 AM
Well, I can't really know about you when you're a couple of miles away, and I'm busy making out:razz:

Kaze
03-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Well, I can't really know about you when you're a couple of miles away, and I'm busy making out:razz:

One face: x_X

I'll post tomorrow.

KOR
03-12-2007, 04:56 AM
I'll post today. Mitchell to the rescue!

But he senses a disturbance in the force.

Kaze
03-13-2007, 12:27 AM
Ooooh... o_O;

I'll post later, but I have fanfictions and tons of other RPs, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Do what you want with Raymond's body. :tongue:

KOR
03-13-2007, 04:20 AM
I was going o rescue Raymond's body but thats been taking care of so mister Mitchell and his two pokemon will go pwn some nubs.

Kaze
03-13-2007, 07:59 PM
When I find the time to post later today, I will. ^_^

I have a question... I had an evil idea for the new trainer guy I was bringing in (the "kidnapper", although he hasn't and won't really kidnap anyone...yet...o_O). I was wondering if he could become sort of a second character instead of just some random person? *hops up and down*

[Oh, and Kor, could you post in Reflection? ^_^;;;]

Meshi
03-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Yeah sure, on one condition though....

He kidnaps Meyashi first O___O !!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!

That would be great, I have a great post that would go with ehr being kidnapped.

^_^.

Kaze
03-13-2007, 08:09 PM
So this could be like me having two characters? I'll probably kill off the bad guy sooner or later. ^_^;;

He can kidnap Meyashi first. XD Then Roland/Raymond could rescue her. If Raymond isn't shot, first. >_<

I'll post after homework. :3 I'd prefer if LZ posted first, but it doesn't matter. 's long as we don't post at the same time and I have to change crap. >_<

Meshi
03-13-2007, 08:15 PM
xD Yeah.

YAY!! Meshi gets kidnaped first, woohoo!

Oh, I'm sure Roland will rescue her.

Meyashi: But I want Raymond-
Meh: *kicks* Shuttup! *ahem* as I was saying...Meyashi would love it if Roland-
Meyashi: Raymond..
Meh: Roland!
Meyashi: Raymond!
Meh: Roland!
Meyashi: RAYMONNNNNND!!!
meh: ROLANNNNND!!!
Meyashi:.....Raymond...
Meh: I GIVE UP!! DO WHAT YOU WANT!!
Meyashi: ^_^ YAY!

xDD.

Kaze
03-13-2007, 09:12 PM
I hardly ever say this because I don't actually laugh out loud, but... LOL!

I'll post as soon as I can. I'll start working on a post now, 'k? ^_^

Meshi
03-13-2007, 09:14 PM
'Kay...

word word word word...

Kaze
03-13-2007, 09:32 PM
I didn't really know what to post, but I went ahead anyway. Where would Raymond be at the moment...? Is he at the cave?

Meshi
03-13-2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah, he was taken there by some pokemon Roland has.

Kaze
03-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Okay; I'll post with him later on.

Poor Syra... Ananias is gonna eat her... x_X

Meshi
03-13-2007, 09:40 PM
xD.

Does anyone know where LZ has gotten to?
I told him something, and I think it scared him off...

If you're thinking I told him i love him, you're wrong, I love him as a friend, but y'know, the other one is just wrong of you...

xD.

Anyway, I can't post right now, currently making dinner before my mom gets here..

Its 8:41 pm right now, and I really need to get cracking, in less than 40 minutes, she'll be here, chanting:

WHERE'S MY FOOD?!

several trillions of times..

Kaze
03-13-2007, 10:04 PM
xD.

Does anyone know where LZ has gotten to?
I told him something, and I think it scared him off...

If you're thinking I told him i love him, you're wrong, I love him as a friend, but y'know, the other one is just wrong of you...

xD.

I didn't say anything. o_O

...I miss Ray. :cry: He's offline right now...

Anyway, I can't post right now, currently making dinner before my mom gets here..

Its 8:41 pm right now, and I really need to get cracking, in less than 40 minutes, she'll be here, chanting:

WHERE'S MY FOOD?!

several trillions of times..

Heh. Well, I'll wait for you guys to post. I'm good at waiting. >_>;

Meshi
03-13-2007, 10:07 PM
Okay, I just finished making dinner *phew*, hard work that was...

So anyway...

WHERE THE HELL IS LZ?!

LordZangoose
03-13-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm right here. Sorry, my friends were all allowed to go out for the first time in forever, so we had an hour and a half long game of hockey. I'll go see if I can post now or not.

KOR
03-14-2007, 03:01 PM
I'll post soon. I got in trouble again so i won't b able to post until a few hours after school.

Kaze
03-15-2007, 08:08 PM
>_< Is anyone going to post? I think it may be Mimi-chan's turn, and if not, it's LZ's. I can't do anything since I already posted, so...

LordZangoose
03-15-2007, 08:39 PM
It's Mimi's, because if I posted now, I'd have to bunny, which I don't like doind when it could affect the storyline.

KOR
03-16-2007, 04:12 AM
I'll get my post ready so when Meshi posts i'll post mine to keep the story going.

LordZangoose
03-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Mimi posted, then I posted. I'm searching for you Mitchell, since Meyashi and I are worried that Mitchell got pwnt by the rider.

Meshi
03-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Gossiping about me are ya?

What girl you are!

xD, I've posted, poor Raymond...

Meyashi: I feel something for him...but I just can't show it since Roland made a move on me...oh woe, what should I do?

xD.

-Meshi-

LordZangoose
03-16-2007, 11:08 PM
God damn it Kaze! Why must your characters be so frickin' sexy?!

KOR
03-17-2007, 12:53 AM
lol. Mitchell's the only one who isn't getting distracted by the freaking girl. What lame guys you are. One goes and gets captured. The other is all like "Hey the other two guys arn't here why don't i make a move on her."

Then Mr.Mitchell over here goes and takes out both of the riders. I don't need no Roland to save me.

Psssh. Lameos. jk

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Oh is that so? I killed the first rider, not you. You just hit his bird with a big rock. I got shot in the arm and made an arrow shot from almost a 1/4 of a mile.

KOR
03-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Well.......well..........

I have cooler pokemon! And i'm adding one rider to my list too! lol

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Well, I have a giant Noctowl with the best name ever. Nyte. Burn... jk.

KOR
03-17-2007, 01:14 AM
Nice pun. But i have Dragonite, Arcanine, Blastoise, Walrien, Raichu, and Pupitar which i will have evolve into Tyranitar later. My team owns.

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 01:16 AM
I have Jolteon (toughest Pokemon for its size), a huge Noctowl, Gaburaisu, Arcanine, Weavile, and Gyrados (not sure about Gyrados).

KOR
03-17-2007, 02:34 AM
My Raichu > Gyrados

Blastoise> Arcanine

Walrien>Gaburaisu

Pupitar> Jolteon

Arcanine>Weavile

Dragonite>Noctowl.

Thats all by supereffective except Dragonite. If we were actually fighting like on GBA or something then we would constantly be switching pokemon.

BTW i posted

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 02:41 AM
Well, you are just putting them in the order of how it would be advantageous for you. I could do the same exact thing for mine. Our teams are pretty equal actually.

Meshi
03-17-2007, 11:24 AM
xD.

Meyashi: Raymooonnndd....*sigh*
Meh: ...>_> GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF WOMAN!

-Meshi-

Kaze
03-17-2007, 06:09 PM

LOL!

It started with Nakkura, and I based Raymond off of Seviper Blood, so... Hey, Meshi, he my man! *realizes what she said and hides*

Noooo!

lol. Mitchell's the only one who isn't getting distracted by the freaking girl. What lame guys you are. One goes and gets captured. The other is all like "Hey the other two guys arn't here why don't i make a move on her."

Then Mr.Mitchell over here goes and takes out both of the riders. I don't need no Roland to save me.

Psssh. Lameos. jk

Where the hell did I say that Ryo was a rider? He's some random other dude that will not be killed until later. While you two are kicking ass in some random place, he's gonna be fighting his big brudder! o_O Ryo has no connection to the rider dudes. he's just evil and sexy and there... Oooh.

And, for the Pokemon thing, I don't give a crap how strong they are. I don't go and pick random Pokemon that will pwn everything. I just grab a few of my favorites, give them awesome personalities, and then sit back and RP. I like it better than to just throw in something almighty like Tyranitar and Dragonite and Metagross and crap...

KOR
03-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Okay. Well when another rider does come i got dibs. And just a warning my next post i will do the ultimate Garra copy-cat.

Kaze
03-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Okay. Well when another rider does come i got dibs. And just a warning my next post i will do the ultimate Garra copy-cat.

Just don't godmode, okay? I hate it when people do that. I usually throw a fit and completely ignore the post.

*admires new quote in sig*

KOR
03-17-2007, 07:18 PM
Just don't godmode, okay? I hate it when people do that. I usually throw a fit and completely ignore the post.

*admires new quote in sig*
Yeah i know. Its still going to hit Mitchell it just won't be as fatal as a straight wound to the heart.

Kaze
03-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah i know. Its still going to hit Mitchell it just won't be as fatal as a straight wound to the heart.

I wouldn't dare try to kill your character; I was expecting a dodge, anyway. ^_^

I just don't want Ryo to die... He is awesomeful, like Raymond. (I'm referring to the character. o_O)

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 08:01 PM
LOL!

It started with Nakkura, and I based Raymond off of Seviper Blood, so... Hey, Meshi, he my man! *realizes what she said and hides*

Noooo!

Where the hell did I say that Ryo was a rider? He's some random other dude that will not be killed until later. While you two are kicking ass in some random place, he's gonna be fighting his big brudder! o_O Ryo has no connection to the rider dudes. he's just evil and sexy and there... Oooh.

And, for the Pokemon thing, I don't give a crap how strong they are. I don't go and pick random Pokemon that will pwn everything. I just grab a few of my favorites, give them awesome personalities, and then sit back and RP. I like it better than to just throw in something almighty like Tyranitar and Dragonite and Metagross and crap...

It just so happens my favorites are also pwnsome.

Kaze
03-17-2007, 10:11 PM
*randomly bursts into discussion thread*

I <3 love triangles. Messes with characters' minds... >:3

Mayhaps I'm too evil for my own good. I had a sleepover/birthday party for one of my friends. We were thinking of making this joint story (with characters we already had and developed), so we started planning out crap, including their deaths. At the end of our discussion about how everyone may die, we were either shaking or our eyes were watering.

Me ish evil. >_<

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 10:12 PM
You really are evil.

Meshi
03-17-2007, 10:13 PM
xD That is so random...I like that.

I actually find random people to be pretty cool, and enteresting xD.

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 10:13 PM
And maybe their characters are cool too?

Meshi
03-17-2007, 10:17 PM
Who, Raymond?

Meshi: Yeah...he's soo cool...*drool*
Meh: >_> okay...
Meshi:...

xD.

Yeah, Raymond's cool.

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 10:20 PM
No I meant me *cries*

Kaze
03-17-2007, 10:21 PM
NAKKURA! He is cool, and I am an extremely random person, so yes. *nodnods*

*hides*

Raymond: No, I love KAZE!
Me: *blinks* You are simply based off of Ray; you are not Ray.
Raymond: *pouts* ...I love MESHI!
Me: *nods* That's better.

Meshi
03-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Meshi: RAYMOND! I LOVE YOU!
Meh.....riiiiiight...and I fit in here how exactly?
Meshi: Raaaymond.
Meh:...

xD.

Does he really love her?

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Roland: *cries as he is cheated on*

Kaze
03-17-2007, 10:24 PM
In the RP, at the moment, no. She's just kind of there...and beautiful, but just there. XD

They could be close friends while Roland and Meshi are all luffy, and then something could happen.

*growls* I expect a freakin' bloody fight to come out of this...

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Alright, Kaze, how 'bout we have a major elemental battle to solve this. I just walk over, dunk your head in water. electrocute you, and then we go from there.

Meshi
03-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks for that, now I have to order the supersize tissues!

Meshi:...he doesn't love me?
Meh:....not really, no.

;__;.

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Yayz! Oh wait, you're in trouble. I meant, noez! You're crying. That's not good...

Meshi
03-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Ya think?:susp:

Now, she's g'na be crying for the rest of her days..

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 10:29 PM
Well, at least she isn't unconscious again?

Kaze
03-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Ehhh... Who's turn is it to post?

Raymond: *sits*
Nakkura: *glares at Raymond*
Raymond: *glares at Nakkura*
Nakkura: I'm sexier than you.
Raymond: *sighs defeatedly* You're right.

Meshi
03-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Kaze, if I edit my post, will you post?

LordZangoose
03-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Now, that was funny. However, Stelios is the smexiest guy ever. Compared to Stelios, Nakkura is about as sexy as James Woods... eww...

Meshi
03-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Right, my post has been edited, can you post Kaze?

Kaze
03-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Yeah. Just hold on. I have around two other RPs to reply to, too. XD

Meshi
03-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Thanks Kaze, I was about be bored out of my bra!
;D.

Kaze
03-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Hehe.

Eh... I don't know what to post now, though. I need either a suggestion or for someone else to go ahead and post first. *shrugs*

Meshi
03-18-2007, 12:58 AM
Well, everyone else is offline right now, man, I hate it when that happens! I can help you think of a post if you want, like, Raymond could go after Meyasi, since her body in completely composed of light right now...

I guess you don't wanna know why *hinthint*.

Kaze
03-18-2007, 01:01 AM
Well, everyone else is offline right now, man, I hate it when that happens! I can help you think of a post if you want, like, Raymond could go after Meyasi, since her body in completely composed of light right now...

I guess you don't wanna know why *hinthint*.

Hehe.

Gah... I used up all of my muse today. Me and a group of friends are writing this joint book. I have an even sexier character than on the site in there, LZ. He's no Zangoose, but he's one of the orignal Nakkuras (the very first was a regular wolf). The series' name is Blood, Romance, and Whiskey.

Yeah... It's rated F for Freakish content. o_O Tons of violence, mild cussing, and tons of alcholic references. Like Nakkura's beloved whiskey. XD

KOR
03-18-2007, 05:12 AM
Whats up with all the gosh darn romance. Well you know what Mitchell is going off to war. He doesn't need romance. I'll post later.

Kaze
03-18-2007, 04:51 PM
I suck at writing romance; I need practice before Blood, Romance, and Whiskey comes out. To tell you the truth, I need help with violent scenes, death scenes, and love scenes. I can write whiskey scenes, though. XD

And LZ is a pervert. XD

Meshi
03-19-2007, 07:35 PM
How is LZ a pervert?

I know he can be very odd at times, xD, but how is he a pervert?

Kaze
03-19-2007, 10:05 PM
How is LZ a pervert?

I know he can be very odd at times, xD, but how is he a pervert?

Remember the post where...ehhh...Meshi's dress burned off? XD

I'll post after LZ does. :3

Meshi
03-19-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh christ! Don't remind me xD.

Now, the dresses she wears are flame proof, somehow.. xD.

Kaze
03-20-2007, 10:28 PM
*coughs*

Anyway, I posted, but I didn't know what to post, so...yeah...

KOR
03-22-2007, 03:26 AM
After LZ posts i'll post. I'm going to mess with Meyashi because i'm really bored and i'm tired of the emotions, romance ect. I need fighting. A war is brewing. lol

LordZangoose
03-22-2007, 09:42 PM
I have posted and made a big decision for my character. I hate Raymond.:evil:

KOR
03-23-2007, 02:52 AM
I have posted and made a big decision for my character. I hate Raymond.:evil:
I think i'll leave to after messing with Meyashi.

Meshi
03-23-2007, 09:51 PM
What do you mean messing with Meshi, she'll kick you where it hurts if you try any funny stuff....xD.

Anyway, Roland is being a little dramatic, he already immediately thinks Meshi hates him and loves Raymond more than she loves Roland.

Come on....

SO NOT TRUE!!

xD.

Bring him back for Meshi Meshi. *flutters eyelashes*

Pwetty pwetty pwease?

KOR
03-24-2007, 12:01 AM
You'll find out. I think it's kinda ironic she has the fire element and she hates Charizards.

Mitchell will probably tell Meyashi to suck it up since we are going to be in a war and stuff.

Meshi
03-24-2007, 12:12 AM
xD, he's a lot like me then! I tell people to suck it up and move on with their lives!

KOR
03-24-2007, 12:28 AM
lol me too.

I posted. And i included Meyashi's favorite pokemon: Charizard! lol

*Golfer voice*

Now let's see what Meyashi's reaction will be.

Meshi
03-24-2007, 12:35 AM
This will be Meyashi's reaction: 0_0.....

She'll be frozen in her tracks!

LordZangoose
03-24-2007, 01:44 AM
What do you mean messing with Meshi, she'll kick you where it hurts if you try any funny stuff....xD.

Anyway, Roland is being a little dramatic, he already immediately thinks Meshi hates him and loves Raymond more than she loves Roland.

Come on....

SO NOT TRUE!!

xD.

Bring him back for Meshi Meshi. *flutters eyelashes*

Pwetty pwetty pwease?

Perhaps Roland will swoop in on Nyte to take her with him? Maybe he'll make her choose between Raymond and himself? Maybe he'll take her on a moonlit flight through the tropical island of Evergrande? Maybe Meyashi will accept his offer?

KOR
03-24-2007, 01:58 AM
edited the post.

Meshi
03-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Perhaps Roland will swoop in on Nyte to take her with him? Maybe he'll make her choose between Raymond and himself? Maybe he'll take her on a moonlit flight through the tropical island of Evergrande? Maybe Meyashi will accept his offer?
Why Roland, what hath thou in mind?

Maybe I shall accept thy offer.

*walks away*

Bye now.

*trips over from not looking where she's goin*

I mean to do that..

Kaze
03-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Gaah...

I've managed to produce a cliched and confusing post. >_< I did some very major things in that post (it only messes with my character, though). I kind of...well... *innocent grin* Can I have a different character that replaces Raymond? It'll be Ryo, that shady person, with only three Pokemon and an element...

Roland might be happy with what went on in my post... o_O

If you don't like it/don't want it to happen/don't whatever, then I'll edit my post so it's simply Raymond sitting there being confused. I like this other idea better, though...

Completely and totally off topic: I had the creepiest dream last night, where I was in this theater, surrounded by Yugioh GX characters and my real-life friend Ray. I'm not even fond of that show. o_O *hides*

...Though it was pretty awesome hiding from fish with Chazz and watching Chazz being strangled by Ray in what seemed to be a jealous fit while I sat there in confusion.

KOR
03-29-2007, 02:28 AM
Is it my turn to post? if it is sorry i didn't know.

LordZangoose
03-29-2007, 08:54 PM
You can post now. I just did. We gotta keep this alive fellas (and ladies, but mostly fellas, because we set up the guidelines for the human race. Unless, of course, you take in to consideration that humans could not reproduce without woman, although we might have evolved differently to adapt... *goes on really long ramble*)

Meshi
03-29-2007, 09:03 PM
You can post now. I just did. We gotta keep this alive fellas (and ladies, but mostly fellas, because we set up the guidelines for the human race. Unless, of course, you take in to consideration that humans could not reproduce without woman, although we might have evolved differently to adapt... *goes on really long ramble*)
I can't post right now, and Lz, please post in the education rP.

LordZangoose
03-29-2007, 09:04 PM
I said I was no longer an RPer, just a supervisor.

KOR
04-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Hey guys sorry for not posting. I've been really busy lately with projects and soccer and stuff. Kaze i'm gonna PM you for permission to do something to see if it's okay.

Meshi
04-02-2007, 12:18 PM
I said I was no longer an RPer, just a supervisor.
Oh, right.

Sorry, I forgot.

KOR
04-07-2007, 06:51 PM
So LZ, and Mimi-chan are you guys working on the whole plan thing still or are you guys almost ready to post?

Meshi
04-08-2007, 05:44 PM
I dunno, LZ, are we?

Nobody's posting right now....which is kinda sad...

KOR
04-08-2007, 08:59 PM
I dunno, LZ, are we?

Nobody's posting right now....which is kinda sad...
Well it's LZ's turn and he really hasn't even said anything.

Meshi
04-08-2007, 09:34 PM
I suppose we're gonna have to start planning it now LZ, the RP is dying because of us.

LordZangoose
04-09-2007, 01:10 AM
I'm just waiting for you. I have an idea, but it's your character's choice. Maybe it would be better if I could just bunny you. Opinion?

Meshi
04-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Yeah, bunnying me is alright.

But there's one thing, can they go down and fight instead of leave them to die..?

LordZangoose
04-09-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't know. Leaving them makes for an interesting character move.

Meshi
04-09-2007, 08:07 PM
Yeah...

True...

But...

It's mean..

xD!

Okay okay, let's work out something else for it then..

Meshi
04-16-2007, 06:08 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I don't want this discussion thread thing to die..