PDA

View Full Version : Sky Blue Plains Doing Nothing

charmeleonblaze
03-03-2007, 12:08 AM
K, so I just got sky blue plains last night, and i know youre spossed to get purity forest, joyous tower, howling forest, and some other place with it i think. The thing is, the only 1 thats there is the howling forest rescue request. I remember getting them on my other files after i got that friend area, and so i dont get why theyre not appearing. Why arent they? Am I supposed to do some other place 1st or someything?

_mudkip_girl_
03-03-2007, 12:37 AM
K, so I just got sky blue plains last night, and i know youre spossed to get purity forest, joyous tower, howling forest, and some other place with it i think. The thing is, the only 1 thats there is the howling forest rescue request. I remember getting them on my other files after i got that friend area, and so i dont get why theyre not appearing. Why arent they? Am I supposed to do some other place 1st or someything?

if u want to have access to Purity Forest and Joyous Tower u need the Sky Blue Plains Friend Area AND u needed to complete Northern Range, as well as Pitfall Valley.

charmeleonblaze
03-03-2007, 12:49 PM
if u want to have access to Purity Forest and Joyous Tower u need the Sky Blue Plains Friend Area AND u needed to complete Northern Range, as well as Pitfall Valley.

Well thats good, I just beat both of them.